-ห‹ห [๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™] หŽหŠ ~ ๐™‡๐™ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By meixqiu

โ†ณ * ๐’€/๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚ฮฑ๐—Œ๐— โ”Š000
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐€ ๐‹๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ'๐—Œ ๐“ฮฑแฅฃ๐–พโ”Š001
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š002
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹โฑบ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐โฑบ๐—‹๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š003
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ฮฑแ‘ฏ ๐–๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆ๐–พ๐—‹โ”Š004
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐ƒฯ…ฯแฅฃ๐—‚๐–ผฮฑ๐—๐—‚โฑบ๐“ฃโ”Š005
A/N - Announcement!
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‚โฑบ๊ญ‘๐—‚๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐‡โฑบ๊ญ‘๐–พโ”Š006
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐โฑบโฑบแ‘ฏแฅฃ๐–พ๐—Œ โฑบ๐—‹ ๐ƒ๐–พฮฑ๐—ษฆโ”Š007
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐’๐—„๐–พแฅฃ๐–พ๐—โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Š๐–พ๐—’โ”Š008
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐Œฮฑ๐–ผฮฑ๐—Šฯ…๐–พโ”Š009
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š010
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (1)โ”Š011
โŠนโ‚Š โ‹† ๐‘๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐“ฃ๐—€๐–พ โฑบ๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐’ฯ๐—‚แ‘ฏ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐ฯ…๐–พ๐–พ๐“ฃ (2)โ”Š012
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐Š ~ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ง๐ข๐œ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐Œ๐ž๐ข ~ ๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐’ษฆโฑบ๐—‹๐— ๐’๐—โฑบ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ;; ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐–๐ฎ๐ค๐จ๐ง๐  ~ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’แฅฃ๐–พ๐–พฯ ๐ฯ…๐—€โ”Š 001
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐๐—‚๐—€ ๐โฑบ๐“ฃ๐—€ ๐ฮฑ๐“ฃ๐—‚๐–ผโ”Š 002
โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” ๐’ษฆฮฑแ‘ฏโฑบฯ‰ ๐แฅฃฮฑ๐—’โ”Š 003
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐Ž๐“ฃ ๐—ษฆ๐–พ ๐‘ฯ…๐“ฃโ”Š 001
A/N -Announcement!
เฃชึผ โ‹†โ‚Šโ˜… ๐†๐—‹๐–พฮฑ๐— ๐†๐—‹ฮฑ๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐ƒ๐—‹ฮฑ๐—€โฑบ๐“ฃ ๐Ž๐–ฟ ๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„ฮฑ๐—Œ๐—โ”Š 002

โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”๐“ษฆ๐–พ ๐„๐“ฃแ‘ฏ ๐šฐ๐—Œ ๐‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ!โ”Š 004

230 11 6
By meixqiu

(I didn't write a backstory thing for this one because there's A LOT going on in this chapter...)

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A hot desert breeze drifted against the crisp air as the sun beat down the group's backs. Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy hung out on the drone, each of them doing something. Pigsy graciously fried the vegetables and meat in a black metal pan, Sandy coached Tang in weight lifting, and Tang was trying to become stronger.

"Alright, Mr. Tang! Let's start you off with something easy!" Sandy chirped as he held a 2-pound dumbell between his two fingers, he dropped the weight in Tang's hand which he inelegantly tumbled forward.

While the three hung out on the giant drone, you observed MK and Mei dueling against each other. MK was thrashed around in the air as huge geysers of sand shot out from the ground below.

The electric green dragon slithered beneath MK as he plummeted down into the soft but grainy sand beneath him. Mei sent a beam of electricity to him, he quickly jolted up and sprinted out of the way of the attack.

Mei swung her sword over to where MK was, "Monkey Kid!" She boomed, "So, it's come to this?" She cackled sinisterly as she tried to mock the voice of an evil villain. She creaked open her eyes only to see MK had vanished. "Wa–wait, when–where'd he–"

Meanwhile, with MK, he'd used his powers to shrink himself and began sprinting over to Mei. He swung out his staff and launched himself towards her while she desperately tried to figure out where he was.

"Big big big big big big big big!" He murmured. He began to start glowing a soft golden color, and he changed his size into a giant blob of fat, "BIG! VICTORY!" His voice echoed across the desert as he crashed into Mei. A loud explosion erupted as a huge cloud of dust shot up.

MK switched his size back to normal while Mei and MK lay beside each other. You clapped your hands in approval, "Amazing work, MK. You too as well, Mei." You praised as you walked in from the cloud of sand.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

MK lazily munched on an apple slice while Mei slurped her lemonade. Bandages coated both of their faces and arms.

"You got the hang of this mystic Monkey business!" Mei chirped.

"Awe thanks, Mei," MK replied sheepishly.

"I agree with the Mortal, soon or later you can start training with me." You smirked.

MK's face dropped, "Haha! No, I think I'll stick to training with Mei, thanks for the offer." Let's be real, who'd want to train with the man who destroyed a whole army? Though you won't admit it, you did technically destroy an army.

"Alright then, either way, you did amazing out there. You're getting stronger by the second." You shrugged. A rosy tint dusted his cheeks, he rubbed the back of his neck as he awkwardly stared down at his cup.

"Monkey Kid! Master of staff, king of clothes, for being big and small! Hero of the universe and hero of being smart enough to move training sessions out here so we stop squishing up the city really badly!" Mei ranted and she did numerous poses, he giggled at her childish behavior, "We got this Boi! Soon, Monkey King won't even need to come back from his vacation!" She cackled only to abruptly stop once she noticed MK's mood changed.

He stared down at the glistening cup of lemonade as his eyebrows furrowed. Mei leaned over and hummed concerningly. MK quickly jolted his attention away from his thoughts, "Oh! Heh, uh, yeah. Guess you're right." MK said smugly. You and Mei looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.

Just as you were about to speak up about MK's odd behavior, you were interrupted by Pigsy announcing that the food was ready. "Snack break!"

Your eyes sparkled at the bowl of noodles. You snatched a bowl of noodles from the tray, and your mouth watered at the salty broth that the noodles were swimming in. Slabs of meat were delicately placed along with slices of vegetables.

"Oh ho! Happy tummy time!" Sandy exclaimed.

"Thanks, Pigsy!"

You enjoyed your noodles while laughing and cracking jokes with the group. You sighed happily as you set the now-empty, bowl of noodles beside you. Suddenly you felt a twinge of pain run through your veins.

Your muscles began clenching and tightening up, you felt your heartbeat accelerate as you felt your throat tighten. Your eyes widened in horror as you stared at your now shaky hands. "It can't be..." You groaned.

You heard a loud explosion ring out. You snapped your head over to the noise and saw a flashy blue beam of light shoot up in the air. A gust of wind blew past you as your hair whipped around behind you.

The sound of whirling winds howled in your ears as the flaps of your robes thrashed against the monstrous wind. You and the other's eyes watched in terror, "That's...probably not good..." Mei shouted against the wind as her bowl of noodles flew out of her hands and into MK's face.

You all quickly rushed over to the railing of the drone to get a closer look at the blue beam of light. A blast of sand blew up from the ground as mechanical claws dug up from the ground. A mechanical robot crawled out of the ground, it was the equivalent size of the drone.

MK groaned in pain as he rubbed his head. "Spider Queen!?" Mei uttered while Tang began hyperventilating. Of course (being the good husband Pigsy is), Pigsy tried to regulate Tang's breathing.

"No, it's something...worse." MK leaped over the railing. He tried to send an impactful punch of golden light at the robot only for it to be blocked by a seal of some sort. However, MK's attack was able to work because it caused the robot to be flung a few miles back.

"Mortal! I'm coming over there!" You announced. Pigsy and the others were about to follow along with you before the drone began to start. You clashed against the metal flooring of the dock.

"Tang! What are you doing!?" Pigsy called out.

"I got a bad feeling about this, Pigsy!" Tang shouted back.

You watched as the weird spider thing leaped up in the air and crashed down onto MK. "Mortal!" You shrieked.

"MK!" Mei cried and the others gasped in terror.

A sun-kissed yellow flashed out from the cracks of the robot, MK used his shapeshifting ability to change his size into a giant. He roared and flung the robot off of him. A bright blue symbol shone beneath him, slipping MK of his power. He began rapidly decreasing in size until he was back to his normal size. The weird symbol faded away as the drone drifted lower to MK.

"Yeah MK!" Sandy cheered.

"That's my boy!"

"Yeaaah! Show that itsy-bitsy-spider who's boss! You got mad skills paying the bills yo!" Mei cheered victoriously.

Tang's glasses glimmered in the sunlight, "Uh, MK? I get the feeling you aren't telling us something." Tang complained as he adjusted his glasses.

"You've acted off. You aren't your usual self, you have to tell us what's wrong, Mortal." You added.

MK sighed, "A few weeks ago, I met someone."

"Oooooh! Do tell!" Mei teased.

"No not like!–" He exhaled, "Remember when we fought DBK, I said he was different? And when Spider Queen attacked and she was stronger? I was trying to protect you, keep it a secret but it was all this girl. She calls herself..."

"The Lady Bone Demon." She interrupted. You felt your stomach drop as your eyes widened in horror. Tang looked over at you and immediately recognized your sudden horror. Usually, you're able to keep a level head in these kinds of situations, but this one was different.

"A girl!? Let's get her!" Mei declared as a violent bolt of electric green lighting blasted. She summoned her dragon from earlier, its long body wrapped around the drone.

"No, wait!" MK cried out, but it was too late. Lady Bone Demon (LBD for short) used her powers to strip Mei of her own and slammed them against the drone, "No!"

"You've done well, MK. Mastered so many powers, it seems you're ready to meet your destiny." She boomed, her voice echoing.

You leaped down and placed a protective hand over MK's chest, "M/n! No wait–"

"Mortal, don't think you're the only one who knows who they're dealing with." You growled.

"Well well, it's been a while, Baihu Zhanshi." She grinned eerily.

"Why are you here, how are you out of your imprisonment!?" You hissed.

"I was simply freed by no other than the Demon Bull King and his family a while back. It was fate for me to be freed from my confinement, destiny will be brought to all, you included." She chuckled sinisterly.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm putting you back into captivity." You vowed.

"Are you trying to come in the way of destiny? Do I need to remind you about the last time you tried to get in my way?" She roared. The painful memory looped along your brain, you slowly ran your fingers down the deep scar across your eye.

"Tang Sanzang shouldn't have shown you mercy." You scoffed.

"You've been ready to meet your destiny–"

"Yeah yeah, destiny shermesty!" Pigsy interjected, "You saw how fast the kid dismantled your little bone toy–" A radiant, creepy blue illuminated off of Pigsy's body. His upper body was shoved deeper onto the pole and was stuck, causing him to groan in anguish.

"Pigsy!" Tang shrieked (like the protective husband he is).

"That was a part of the plan., I do apologize for what comes next." A tornado of her signature eerie blue beamed up into the air. A gale of wind swirled around you all as debris from the tiny robot was swept up from the sand.

Your vision was covered by the creepy blue as imagery from the past flooded your mind. Memories of scar clouded your head. "There's other pressing matters, M/n!" You scolded yourself as you tried to focus on the situation at hand.

You cracked your eye pen to be met with the sight of a scorpion-like machine. "It's even bigger than before!" Mei gasped.

MK and you leaped backward, "That's not good!" He uttered tiredly. The stinger of the scorpion struck down at you both. You rushed over grabbed MK by his waist and leaped up into the air to avoid being smushed. He ripped a strand of hair out of his head and gently blew on the piece. You took note of what MK was doing and slithered your arms away from MK's waist, a cloud of gold covered your vision for a brief moment before you saw an army of MKs scattered in the air. "Alright MK's!"

"Let's get to work." The painter MK said menacingly.

"It's potty time!"

"Awe fuck not this guy..." You murmured under your breath. The MKs rushed to grab each other's wrists and flung the original MK to one clone of him to the other. He was about the strike LBD with his staff until you noticed the symbol beneath him, "Mortal, wait!" You cried out, but it was too late. You could only watch as the clones of MK's were turned into gold chalk dust floating along in the wind.

The familiar chrome rang out across the desert, "What?" MK whispered.

"MK, the more power you use the more!–" Tang sputtered.

"Stronger I become? Very observant!" She objected. She used the claw of the scorpion to wrap around MK's body.

He cried out in anguish as the scorpion tightened its grip around MK, "Think little thing little thing little!" He groaned.

"Oh, trying to shrink? That's not going to work anymore!" She boasted.

You tried to save MK by diving down towards her. You rapidly swung down at the joints of the scorpion in desperation to release MK. You sprinted up to the eye of the scorpion– where she was. You swung your leg backward and kicked as hard as you could onto the glass.

large cracks stretched across the deep red light, shiny and tiny little littles from inside the vault began forming a spider web pattern from the cracks of the glass. The scorpion's claws slammed onto your side, you gasped in pain and shock as you were propelled across the field. Your body tumbled across the sand before you were stopped by slamming into a rock.

Visions of Lady Bone's demon and the symbol flooded your mind as things began to go hazy. You slowly tried to stand up only to limp back onto the ground. You groaned in anguish as you clung onto the side of the rock. You slowly raised yourself and limped closer to the scorpion mechanism.

"Not going to let you win!" MK proclaimed breathlessly.

"In your throat to destroy me you've used all your powers!"

MK looked over and saw his staff, "Not all of them." He murmured. He slowly reached his hand out to his staff, "Here..." He slowly inched closer to the staff, "Comes..." He wrapped his fingertips around the staff, "Monkey Kid!"

He cried out as he used his power from his staff to release himself from her captivity. He slammed his staff into the ground. An intense gold light exploded all around you, the sky was covered in the shiny golden color as you slowly limped closer to the scorpion. Pieces of rubble whizzed passed you as your hair flayed around behind you.

(Meanwhile on the drone) Mei, Tang, Pigsy, and Sandy were released from the pole and crashed onto the metal dock of the hovercraft. "Monkey Mech! He's doing it!" Mei exclaimed avidly.

"Show 'em what you can do, kid!" Pigsy cheered as blocks of rubble began forming the robotic Monkey Mech.

The symbol began flashing in your mind as the ring of words fully wrapped around the circle of the symbol, her sinister giggle echoed in your mind as a bolt of blue outshined the golden Monkey Mech.

The drone was flung backward as Mei shelled out your names, a stream of tears remained. "What is this!?" MK grunted.

"Now do you understand!?" A claw, the final form of LBD's machinery, grasped across the torso of MK's Monkey Mech. Teal blue chains bound the giant machinery to the sand, "From the start, you never had what it took to defeat me. All your power could do is make me stronger."

She used her powers to rip off the head of the Mech, making MK vulnerable to any of her attacks. "Mor...tal!" You shrieked as you reached your hand out to MK. Your hand shook as you desperately reached out to MK, hoping that maybe it could somehow help him. Hot streams of tears ran down your cheeks. "No...please...I don't want to lose another...!"

You picked up your limping pace as you dragged your feet across the sand. You looked down at your scabbed and bloody hand, you looked up at the giant mech clenched your fist, and wiped the streams of salty water leaking from your eyes. "I will not plead to the gods for them to not take away another foe of mine. I will do things to my accommodations, fate and destiny are myths deities made up to excuse their actions."

You lowered your body down before leaping upwards. Pain surged through your body as you clumsily landed next to MK. He wiped his head around and saw your crumpled figure, "M/n!" He cried out.

"Don't focus on me, I'll be fine!" You hissed as you felt your legs clamp up.

"Now, I will undo the memories of this world!"

MK agonizingly tried to launch his staff at her, only for her to block the strike and stripe more of MK's powers. "What? No, I can't lift the staff!" The staff became heavy, causing MK to drop the staff ponderously. Pieces of the staff rapidly started to fossilize. "Please... Stop! Don't do this!" He pleaded as tears streamed down MK's eyes.

Pieces of the stone ran up MK's arms and began creeping up his body, "Do not lament your fate, child. You can rest knowing you served your purpose, destiny has found you."

"He's coming!" A breathy voice warned. Golden light shined down from above before blasting down in front of the both of you. You flinched away from the light like a vampire to the sunlight. You cautiously squint your eyes open to see Wukong standing before you and MK.

Scabs decorated his coat as pieces of his clothes had been burned or torn off. His mane was tangled and messy and threads of teared-off fabrics pricked out. "Monkey King? You're here?" MK quivered.

"Destiny can not be undone, Sun Wukong!" LBD roared as he held up the fossilized staff.

He averted his gaze over the staff and twitched his eye, he slowly turned his head over to MK and saw tears threatening to spill from his eyes, he looked down at you and saw your injured physic, "Let's test that theory." He remarked snidely. You grabbed you and MK by the collar and leaped off the Mech.

"Wait, what are you doing!?" MK objected as Wukong sped off from the scene with you and MK on his cloud.

LBD smirked and used the staff to break the shackles of machinery. A beacon of teal blasted into the air and consumed the town. All you and MK could do was observe the city being destroyed.

Wukong flew out from the stormy clouds, the cloud he was zooming from slowly began to dwindle as his energy decreased. Small buds of sweat grazed his temples as he felt he was about to pass out from exhaustion.

Fortunately, the drone rose from the clouds. Wukong used the last remaining bit of his energy to dart over to the drone on his cloud and crash onto the dock. He slammed onto the dock, making you tumble across the metal flooring.

Small grunts escaped your throat as you and Wukong slowly rose. "MK, M/n!" Mei and the group rushed over to MK's slumped figure. Sandy sat him up while Mei slung her arm around your shoulder to help stabilize you.

MK slowly creaked open his eyes. You both looked over at Wukong's worn-down body, "Hey Bud." Wukong waved tiredly, "Miss me?–"

"Where were you!? You could've stopped this! We could've– We have to go back, we have to take her down!" MK wailed.

"We can't," Wukong stated sternly.

"No, I'm going back! I'm gonna get my stuff and finish this!"

"The staff is gone, Bud, and I'm in no shape to face her. None of us are." Wukong painted, "I couldn't get back in time..." MK looked over at you and Wukong, he looked down palms and clasped them into fists.

"Back from what? Your vacation?" Piggy injected furiously.

"Pigsy!–" Tang budded in.

He raised his palm to stop Tang from saying another word, "No! What could've been so important that you'd leave MK alone to face that–that thing! Not even M/n could defeat that thing, look at him! You're supposed to be his mentor!" He scolded.

"ENOUGH!" Sandy howled. You flinched backward, seems like everyone else did as well, "I think we should give Mr. Monkey King a chance to explain." He suggested.

"Alright alright, I was never on vacation." He sighed, "During the battle with Spider Queen me and M/n found out Lady Bone Demon was back, she's bad news."

"You never told us M/n!?" Tang gasped.

"I know, I know. I didn't tell any of you because MK was too weak at the time. I knew that she was back as soon as that demon took the key MK got from the mayor." You sighed shamefully. By 'that demon' you meant Redson.

"We needed something to fight her, something so powerful that even she wouldn't be able to win. A weapon." Wukong informed me.

MK sighed, "Okay, a weapon. Hey, if you think it can beat her, let's go find it."

"What!? No! You're not going, I'm going!" Wukong retaliated.

"Wait, what!? You chose me! I can help, we all can!" MK nagged.

Wukong slowly stumbled up, "Yeah, so, here's the problem. You guys, excluding M/n, have this thing called mortality! So–"

Mei cleared her throat loudly, "Ahem, you're not looking so immortal yourself, Mr. King." She pointed out.

MK nodded, "We can do this, we're stronger together."

You slowly stumbled up, "I know I'm not in the best of shape right now, but we all can help. I've been around these mortals longer than you have, they're the strongest humans that I know. Well, besides Qiang Shen, but still."

Wukong sighed, "Fine." MK and Mei cheered happily as they chanted small 'Yes's', "But it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really, really dangerous."

"Okay, so where are we headed?" Pigsy asked confidently.

Wukong rummaged through the clothes and pulled out a scroll. He threw the scroll over to MK which he caught with ease. You all crowded around MK to see what was on the scroll, he pulled open the scroll to reveal a map.

"Well I guess we're going on a journey," He paused briefly, "to the west."

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

THE AMOUNT O EPISODES THAT I HAD TO SKIP FOR SEASON 2 MAKES ME SO SAD. I apologize for the amount that had to be skipped, I originally wanted to do the 72 transformations but I didn't want to make it seem MK was 100% reliant on M/n for his assistants all the time.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm definitely going to be writing WAAAAYYYY more episodes for season 3 so I hope ya'll be happy about that. (I know I certainly am)

Thank you guys for reading, bai bai!

Word count: 3582

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3K 30
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: แด€สŸสŸ ษชแดแด€ษขแด‡๊œฑ, แด ษชแด…แด‡แด๊œฑ, Qแดœแดแด›แด‡๊œฑ, แด‡แด›แด„ แด…แด ษดแดแด› ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด แดแด‡ แดœษดสŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษช๊œฐษชแด‡แด…. แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด แดแด›แด‡๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ สœษชษขสœสŸส แด€แด˜แด˜ส€แด‡แด„ษชแด€แด›แด‡แด…. ษช แด…ษชแด… แดแด€แด‹แด‡...
113K 3.2K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...
4.8K 158 20
sสœแดแดœแด›แดแดœแด› แด›แด ( @undeadstrx ) า“แดส€ สœแด‡สŸแด˜ษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด€s แด€ ส™แด‡แด›แด€-ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€, ษชแด›'s ษดแดแดก ษชษด แด€แด3, แดส แด€แด„แด„ ษชs 'แด›สœแด‡ส€แด„แด‹สแด„แด€แด›'. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š ๐™พ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๏ฟฝ...