YOU NEVER EXPECT

By joy_bliry

"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you... More

Character sketch
1. FIRST MEETING
2. PLANNING
3. SO MUCH ATTITUDE
4. THE BEGINNING
5. CHEAP GIRL
6. MR. DICTATOR
7. CONTROLLING
8. DON'T LAUGH
9. ONLY MINE
10. IT'S POSSESSIVENESS
11. BE CAREFUL
12. NEWS
13. PROMISE
14. SAVIOUR
15. CARE ?
16. TRUST
17. POISON
18. BLOOD
19. HE WILL COME
20. I BELIEVED IT?!
21. A NEW START
22. A MOMENT TO CHERISH FOREVER
23. EXCHANGE RINGS
24. A LITTLE NIGHT OUT
25. THE PARTY
26. HE FLIRTED WITH ME !!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
27. I AFFECTS YOU ?
28. HOTTEST CHEF
29. DON'T TOUCH ME
30. I HAVE BECAME IMPURE
31. WHO IS SHE?
32.I CAN CONQUER WHOLE WORLD
33. YOU ARE A KILLER
34. ICECREAM CANCEL
35. DATE?
36. THANOS IS MUCH BETTER
37. LET'S GO HOME
38. I WANT SWEET
39. I HATE YOU
40. GONE
41. NEW CEO
42. THAT WAS NOT ACCIDENT
43. THE SMELL
44. A DREAM?
45. DIVORCE
46. WHAT I DID?
47. PLEASE MOVE ON
48. IT'S NOT THE ONLY THING YOU'RE HIDING
49. OUR ROOM
50. SURPRISE!
51. IN FAMILY, WE TRUSTS
52. MAKE ME YOURS COMPLETELY
53. APRIL 3RD?
54. WHY YOU DID THIS ALL TO ME?
56. OUR BABY
57. FAMILY
58. HAPPILY

55. HIS FATHER

111 3 0
By joy_bliry

-"Zoya. This is too much. You don't need to do makeup."

-"Ohooo... Muskan di! You're speaking like I likes makeup. I also don't like it but today is a special day. And you're my sister so you have to look gorgeous."

-"Zoya...."

-"Muskan di! Please." I said giving him my puppy eyes.

-"Now who can resist this cute face?" She said pulling my cheeks. And I did her makeup.

Her look

-"You're looking gorgeous di." I said smiling looking at her.

-"It's all because of you."

-"I know. I'm a beauty expert you know?" I said and she smiles. "Now it's baby's turn. I've brought new clothes for him." I said and started changing his clothes. He smiles looking at me.

-"Zoya. I'm thinking that we should give a name to baby."

-"Of course di! So tell what you'll name him?" I asked excitedly.

-"You suggest a name."

-"Me?" I speaks dreamily "Abhimaan."

-"Abhimaan?" She asked.

-"Yes. It means pride. I like this name a lot. I planned that if we'll have a boy then I'll name him Abhimaan, and if we had girl I'll name her Roshni." I said smiling sadly. The baby chuckles. I looks at him and kissed his cheek. "You're looking very cute baby."

-"Then his name is Abhimaan from now on." She said and I look at her in shock.

-"What? He's your baby Muskan di. You should give him name of your choice."

-"But you likes the name Abhimaan. I also liked it. And after all he'll be yours."

-"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

-"I mean is he like your baby, right? You called me your sister so you also have right on him."

-"Well..... You're right." I smiles and turned to him "So what's up? Mr. Abhimaan?" I asked and he laughed loudly.

-"He also liked this name." She said.

-"We should keep a nickname also. No two. One will be Abhi and second will be Maan. So you like this name Maan?" I asked and he laughed more loudly.

-"Zoya. Now go and get ready. Look what time it is. Go fast otherwise Faisal will be angry. Go!"

-"You're right di. So bye Maan meet you after sometime." Then I went in our room. I found him standing in front of door.

-"Welcome Mrs. Khan." He said in sweet voice sarcastically.

-"Hello Mr. Khan. Please side I've to go in and get ready." I said pushing him but he blocked my way.

-"No need to hurry Mrs. Khan. We still have thirty minutes to go." He said in sweet voice again. So he's very angry.

-"Faisal! I'm sorry na. Please forgive your Jaan. Please." I said pouting. He just glares at me. "Please. Please forgive your Jaan." I said pulling his cheeks.

-"Go and get ready fast." He said without looking at me and I smiled.

-"You're not angry right?"

-"I'll be very angry if you will not get ready fast." He said and I kissed his cheek. Then I went in closet. I took out a baby pink lehenga and matching bangles. I got ready in fifteen minutes.

My look

I came in room and found him sitting on corner of bed using his phone.

-"Faisal." I called him. He looks at me and fell down from bed. I ran to him "Faisal. You're fine?" I hold his hand and he got up.

He looks at me from head to toe without blinking.

-"Faisal? I'm looking fine?" I asked and he looks at me. He put his hand on my bare waist and pulled me closer. I became shocked with his sudden action.

-"What're you doing Faisal?"

-"I'm planning to cancel plan of going there and keep you to myself. I want you in bed right now." He said huskily and I pushed him away.

-"Put full stop on your dirty thoughts Mr. Dirty minded Khan. We are going." I said sternly and he again pulled me closer.

-"Atleast a kiss."

-"Faisal....." He didn't let me speak and claimed my lips. After a long kiss he broke apart. We both are panting.

-"I don't want to stop. I want more." He said and kissed my neck but I pushed him away.

-"Nothing more. Let's go now otherwise well be late." I ordered and he sighs.

-"Fine."

I glanced in mirror and found that my lipstick........

-"Faisal! Look what you did! Firstly you told me to get ready fast so I got ready in just fifteen minutes, not like you who takes two hours to get ready for going to hospital. You were yourself angry on me and said were getting late but then you yourself was spending time in your romance and when I told you we're getting late you didn't listened to me and kissed me. And then you spoiled my lipstick you know this is my favourite lipstick I searched seven shops just to get this shade but how can you know the struggle of girls you just knows how to spoil lipstick for your romance and now if we got late then you'll blame me saying that I was wondering in home wasting time but you will not admit that you were the reason behind getting late because your ego will get hurt. Right? And now why're you looking at me like this?!"

I shouted the last line. I heard a sound of something falling from door. I glanced there and found Muskan di standing with her mouth open. I glanced at Faisal and he was also looking at me.

"Now why you both are looking at me like this?!" I exclaimed and they both closed their mouth.

-"Faisal. She is like this or it's just today?" She asked.

-"I'm used to it Muskan. It's not new for me. Now you understood why I calls her a talking machine."

-"Just shut up okay! I don't want to talk to you!" I shouted on him and applied lipstick again. Then I walks out of room holding Muskan di's hand. She was holding Maan.

I directly went to his Rolls Royce and opened door of back seat.

-"Zoya. Isn't Faisal supposed to sit with you? I will sit at front." She said trying to go to front door. But I hold her hand.

-"No di. I don't want to sit with him." I said and maid her sit beside me. Faisal also came and sat on front seat looking at us. Zack started driving car.

-Oh look what I found here! A chocolate! But who would have put this here?" Faisal exclaims holding chocolate from dashboard. I know he's saying it to get my attention. He himself keeps chocolates in car for me. Not only in this, but in every car you can find atleast four chocolates. He buys them for me. I know he loves me so much.

Zoya! You're angry on him!

My inner self shouted.

"Muskan also don't likes chocolates, and baby is too small for eating it. So who wants it? Zack!"

-"No sir. My son made me eat so many chocolates in morning, so I don't want it. But I think Zoya Ma'am will like to have it." He said glancing at me from rearview mirror I glared at him and he looks away. Zack! I'll tell you later.

-"Jaan! You want it?" He asked but I said nothing or looked at him. "Jaan! You loves chocolates right? Wanna have it?"

-"Faisal I think Zoya is angry." Muskan di said. So now she also joined them in teasing me?

-"Really Muskan? Jaan are you angry?" He asked but I kept looking out of window. He move chocolate in front of my face. "See Jaan. Your favorite choco." He said teasingly and I snatched it from him and threw it out of window. Everyone gasped. I fold my arms on chest and kept looking out. Faisal sat straight silently.

Oops! I think I overreacted.

I glanced at Muskan di and she signed towards Faisal. I glanced at Zack from rearview mirror and he also signed towards Faisal. So he's angry. Oh god! Stupid Zoya! What was the need to be so stubborn? You made him angry and wasted a chocolate as well. Now I've to do something.

I glanced at Faisal.

-"Faisal." I called him but no answer. "Faisal." No answer. I sigh and hold his arm. "Faisal. I'm sorry na. I know I overreacted. Don't be angry. Please." I said guiltily.

He started laughing. Muskan di and Zack also started laughing.

"Why're you laughing?" I asked.

-"I was joking Jaan. You thinks that your stubbornness can make me angry? And look I made you talk with me. I won." He said and I shouted.

-"Stop laughing!" They all became silent. Now Maan started laughing. I glanced at him. "So now you also started making fun of me Maan?" I asked pouting and he forward his hand. I hold his hand and kissed his cheek.

-"Maan? Muskan you named him?" Faisal asked.

-"Actually it was Zoya's liking. So I named him as her liking. Abhimaan. And his nickname Abhi and Maan." She said.

-"Maan!" He called him.

-"Only I can call him Maan. Others can call him Abhi!" I said stubbornly without looking at anyone.

-"That's a very good name. Abhimaan. So how're you Abhi?" He asked and Maan chuckles.

-"Sir we've reached." Zack said and I looks out.

Sheikh mansion is decorated very beautifully. Yes. Sheikh mansion. Today is our marriage anniversary and Mom Dad has organized a grand party for us. I didn't wanted to come here ever. But Mom Dad and Nina di came to our home. Mom even cried while requesting me to forgive her. They all apologized. And I am not this much strong that I can let my mom Dad cry, so I agreed.

We all walked inside.

-"Happy marriage anniversary!" Nina di said running to us. She hugged me.

-"Thank you." I said and she looks at me from top to bottom.

-"Today you're looking like a cute and beautiful doll."

-"Our sister is very beautiful."

-"We all knows it well." Both of my brothers said coming to us. They both hugged me. And wished to both of us.

We went inside and it was dark there.

-"Bhai why it's dark here?" I asked but no answer. "Bhai it's not any of your prank right? I'll complain to Faisal." I said but still silence.

-"Surprise." Faisal whispered in my ears and it became bright. I looks at front and my body became numb. Am I dreaming? How can this happen?

-"Sis!" My brother shouts and ran to me. He hugged me. "I missed you."

I kept standing being shocked. It's all true. My mother father......

-"Zoya!" My mom called me. Tears escaped my eyes.

-"Mummy Papa......" I whispered and ran to them. My mother hugged me. I hold her tightly and cried

-"Mummy!"

-"My baby...." She whispers while crying. I cried bitterly and she caressed my back. I felt my father putting his hand on my head. I broke the hug and found him looking at me with tears in his eyes.

-"Papa....." I whispers abd started crying more looking at both of them.

-"Idiot! We've met after four years and instead of being happy you're crying." He said.

-"And what happened to you? How skinny you've become. Now I've come na, I'll make you healthy again." Mummy said.

-"No. Don't make my sister fat again. She's looking good like this." My brother Jubu said. I looks at him.

-"You've grown up too much. You've become taller than me." I said holding his arms.

-"I'm not 16 anymore. I'm 20 years old now." He said and I smack his head.

-"But you still looks like a monkey." I said.

-"Mummy look!" He whined.

-"Now you've married Zoya. But still your childhood hasn't gone." She said.

-"My two brothers never let me forget my childishness." I said glancing at Rehan Bhai and Lucifer Bhai, they both smiles. "But how you came here? You said that you will not see my face ever...." I said sadly.

-"Our son in law brought us here." Papa said looking at Faisal.

-"He told us everything. You did this all for me and I called you with bad names." She said wiping her Tears.

-"We're sorry." Papa said. I started crying again looking down. Faisal cane and put hand around my shoulders.

-"Don't cry Jaan. I promised you that I'll make everything fine. Now I've brought your parents. So please stop crying. Please." He said sweetly and hugged me. I cried hugging him. He caress my head. "Jaan. Stop crying."

-"Thank you Faisal....." I said while crying.

-"Anything for you Jaan. Now please stop crying. You were yelling on me because of lipstick, now your makeup is not getting spoiled?"

-"Shut up!" I said hitting his chest. Everyone started laughing. Faisal wipes my tears and kissed my forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-"Muskan di what happened? Why're you looking tense?" I asked walking to her. She came out as Maan was crying inside. I was missing him so I came to check.

-"Nothing Zoya. It's just Abhi is not relaxing."

-"What happened Maan?" I asked and he started smiling.

-"He started smiling just by your voice. He loves you so much. Hold him." She said and I hold him. He started laughing loudly. I also smiles and kissed his forehead.

-"Look di how he's laughing."

-"Zoya. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

-"Di. Why're you speaking like this?"

-"I just wanted to thank you." She said and I smiles.

-"I told you na, no need to thank me. You're like my sister." I said and she cupped my face. She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

-"You're an angel Zoya. Your heart is so pure, no wonder why Faisal and everyone loves you this much. You're very young, you're almost five years younger than me. And you're youngest in everyone present here but you're keeping everyone together. You're not just childish, you're very mature also. I wish I had met you before."

-"But di it's fine that we met now, and we have a lot of time together. So don't be sad, it's not like you're going anywhere."

-"I am going. I mean... I will go one day."

-"But I'll come to meet you often, and you also will come to our house." I said and she kissed my forehead.

-"Stay happy always." She said and I smiles. "Zoya. I'm going to washroom okay? Take care of Abhi."

-"Okay."

She kissed his cheek and went inside. I looks at Maan and he smiles.

"Aww.... Maan. You're too cute. You know your eyes and face are just like Faisal. You looks like a ditto copy of him." I said and he again smiles. I kept wandering in garden talking to Maan. Now it's almost twenty minutes since she has gone. I'm getting worried.

I went inside finding Faisal. I found him talking to Mr. Dany. I went towards them.

-"Hello Mrs. Khan." He said looking at me.

-"Hello Mr. Dany. How're you?" I asked.

-"I'm fine. We met after a long time. You know Mr. Khan, in your absence how efficiently your wife has managed company. Your wife is very intelligent."

-"I know. My wife is even better than me." He said smiling at me. I also smiles.

-"Mr. Dany you will not mind if I take my husband?" I asked.

-"Not at all. Take him anywhere he's all yours. And by the way your baby is very cute." He said looking at Maan and then walked away.

-"What happened Jaan? You're looking worried."

-"Faisal. Muskan di. She was in garden and told me that she's going to washroom but it has been more than twenty minutes and she's not back. I'm getting worried."

-"She would've been here only. Don't worry." He said cupping my face.

-"Let's find her." I saud and he nodded. We found Nina di with Nihan. She was feeding him icecream.

-"Nina! You've seen Muskan?" Faisal asked.

-"Yes. I saw her going her out of door. I think she would've been in garden." She said.

Then we both went out of door. We found that Muskan di is running out of main door holding.......

-"Bomb!" Faisal exclaims. We both ran behind her.

-"Muskan di!"

-"Muskan where are you going?"

-"Zoya. Faisal. Dont come behind me! I've a bomb. It will blast anytime." She shouts while running.

-"Muskan! We'll call bomb squad please stop!" He shout.

-"No!" She kept running. As sheikh mansion is near a hilly region, there are not do many houses. She ran to a hill end. And then turn to us standing on cliff.

-"Di! You'll fall down please come here."

-"No Zoya. Let me die." She said crying.

-"Muskan! What the rubbish you're speaking? Come here." He shouts.

-"And from where you got this bomb?" I asked.

-"David's men had put this in mansion. I saw them when I was in garden. David wants to kill you."

-"Muskan. Firstly come here....." Faisal said walking to her.

-"I'll jump down! Don't come near me!" She shouts and I holds his hand.

-"But di what you're doing is not right. Atleast think about Maan." I said.

-"I've already thought. He'll be safe with you."

-"But di......"

-"Muskan. This is not right. Come here. Think about Maan and his father." Faisal said and she cried.

-"I've already given him to his father." She said.

-"What do you mean?" He asked.

-"You're his father Faisal. He's your child." She said and land slided down my feet.

-"What...." I whispers in shock. My Faisal with another girl....... Faisal holds my arm.

-"Jaan! It's not true. You thinks that I can do this? Don't you trust me? I had never touched any girl that way except you. I swear." He said and I just kept looking at him.

"Muskan! Why're you lying?" He shouts.

-"I'm not lying Faisal. That thing happened between us by mistake. I was the one who found you on a forest road under a mountain cliff. I was the one who admitted you to hospital. And remember I was the one who took you to my home when you woke up from coma?"

-"I remember but how can I......"

-"You were too drunk that night when I returned to home. You were not in your senses. You thought me as Zoya and started kissing me. And then everything happened between us......" She said while crying.

-"No. It can't be true..." He whispers.

-"It is. The evidence is right in front of your eyes. He's your son."

-"I was not in my senses but you were. You could have stopped everything." He said.

-"I wasn't able to stop. I had loved you since college. I became selfish....."

-"Look Muskan.... I am a married man and I loves my wife a lot. Everything happened by mistake and....."

-"I've not came here to break your relationship. I knew that there is some girl named Zoya in your life. I never thought of coming to you. I thought of living alone with my son. I came here to sell my father's house but some goons came behind me and snatched my money. Abhi was ill and that's why I was in hospital. I met you and Zoya. I knew that you don't remember anything. And I would've left but after I got to know that Zoya can't have a baby and how she craves to be a mother..... I decided to give her the baby and go very far from your life. And today I was going but I saw bomb......."

"And it's better for me to die. Because I don't want to break your relationship. Zoya!" She called me and I looks at her with tears in my eyes.

"Please forgive me. Faisal was not at fault. It was my selfishness. And if I lived then you both can never have a happy life. Take care of Abhimaan. He's your son. Please never give the punishment of my sins to my son. Give him love just like how everyone loves you."

"And even if I don't jump down today this bomb will kill you all. Maybe I'm getting punishment of my sin." She said and took steps back.

-"Don't jump...." I whispers abd she smiles sadly.

-"I'm sorry Zoya. Take care of my son. And be a happy." She said and jumped down holding bomb. I ran to cliff

-"Muskan di!" I shouts and bomb blasts.  I saw her body scattering becoming pieces.

I closed my eyes.

What happened?

What happened with us?
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.8K 20
He is handsome and hot. She is pretty and cute. He is a billionaire. She is an orphan. He is arrogant, rude, jerk. She is humble and funny. He is the...
126K 2.7K 25
If it wasn't hurt it wasn't love, loving means hurting but a true love can bring all of the pieces. Love means a lot it can change us but it can also...
986K 31.1K 51
He was so stubborn, adamant not to marry the girl he had never encountered with. She was left alone standing in the altar, humiliated. Her betrothed...
61.6K 1.4K 45
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, She had ambitions that soared beyond the cage of her upbringing. Her dreams were simple yet profound: to find true l...