Fridnetha

By CatieSchrager6

Ahh ๐Ÿ˜Œ Fridnetha More

This feels wrong
The girls
Real feelings
Stage kisses
Fridnetha fight
Good job
So sweet
Bands fight
Frida
What's wrong
Argument
divorce
It's okay to cry

Frida's honey

9 0 0
By CatieSchrager6

I watched Agnetha sing.
I wanted to hold her.
Benny came over to me.

I know your fight with Frida was fake.
It's cute actually.

We set up because we know you've been speculating.
Bjorn came over.

We had this idea that we were originally just going to argue. We didn't think that was enough we thought maybe you would think ooo the girls are fighting like a married couple.
We made it look like we hated each other.
My idea was that eventually we argued so bad we wrestled each other to the ground.

Agnetha came over to me.
I wrapped my arms around her back.
Hi sweetie.
Good job out there,
You weren't listening to me.
Mwah I was talking to the boys.
Eww.
I chuckled.
She was so sweet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...