sᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

By Primrozuzu

❝you're my favorite sour gummy worm, hyung❞ ·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-· ... More

𝟎𝟏 || ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
𝟎𝟐 || sᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴍs
𝟎𝟑 || ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ sᴋᴀᴛᴇʀ
𝟎𝟒 || ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
𝟎𝟓 || ʟᴇᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ
𝟎𝟔 || ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ
𝟎𝟕 || ɴᴏᴛ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ
𝟎𝟖 || ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪ ᴄᴀʀᴇ
𝟎𝟗 || ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
𝟏𝟎 || 𝟽 ᴅᴀʏs ᴛʀɪᴀʟ
𝟏𝟏 || ʜᴀᴍ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ
𝟏𝟐 || ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴀɴᴅs
𝟏𝟑 || ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ
𝟏𝟒 || ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
𝟏𝟓 || ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
𝟏𝟔 || ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?
𝟏𝟕 || sᴛᴏᴘ! ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄʀʏ
𝟏𝟖 || ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴠs ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
𝟏𝟗 || ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs
𝟐𝟎 || ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ
𝟐𝟏 || ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴅᴀᴛᴇ
𝟐𝟐 || ʜɪs ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
𝟐𝟑 || sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ
𝟐𝟒 || ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢᴇᴅ
𝟐𝟓 || sᴋᴀᴛᴇʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ɪs ᴏʟʏᴍᴘɪᴄ??
𝟐𝟔 || ᴋɪssᴇs & ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs
𝟐𝟕 || ᴇᴀʀʀɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
𝟐𝟖 || ʜᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
𝟐𝟗 || ᴜɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ
𝟑𝟎 || ᴏᴠᴇʀsᴇᴀs
𝟑𝟏 || ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴏғғᴇʀ
𝟑𝟐 || ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇss ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
𝟑𝟑 || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ
𝟑𝟒 || ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
𝟑𝟓 || ᴛʜᴇ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛs
𝟑𝟔 || ʜɪs ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
𝟑𝟕 || ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇs
𝟑𝟗 || ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ
𝟒𝟎 || ʜᴏᴛ sᴘʀɪɴɢs
𝟒𝟏 || ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ
𝟒𝟐 || ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
𝟒𝟑 || ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴀʀᴅᴡᴏʀᴋ
𝟒𝟒 || ᴅɪsᴛᴜʀʙᴀɴᴄᴇ
𝟒𝟓 || ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ
𝟒𝟔 || ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
𝟒𝟕 || ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ ʀɪɴɢ

𝟑𝟖 || ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

237 21 3
By Primrozuzu

Hyunjin had watched the 10 full length tiktok video that Minho and Felix posted in their accounts and you don't know how much that left a big effect on him.

All of us know by now that Minho and Felix share a fake online relationship but Hyunjin doesn't...and he thinks that Minho already forgot about him.

The way Felix proudly says that he was rough on Minho last night and the way the skateboarder was groaning himself to wake just to tell Felix to stop recording him to enjoy their time away from the camera which made it harder for Hyunjin to stay still, to sit down and watch Minho being all lovey dovey with Felix was a whole tutor for Hyunjin to watch—he can't be convinced that this all was fake because the tension that held between the two tiktokers looked real and genuine.

And Hyunjin could spot that smile Minho always wore around the other tiktoker—it was real and he seemed truly happy with whoever he was.

He hated that he felt jealous of Felix and wished to be in his place like, something is wrong and happening to him whenever he watched Minho be happy with his boyfriend, he was getting to feel new emotions whenever it about Minho.

Hyunjin:“I shouldn't be like this”

Jiyun:“be like what?”

He was being brought out from his thought by his girlfriend, he then looked around and remembered that he came to the amusement park for a date.

He looked down at his hands and found it being held by hers and as much as he wanted to let go and stay away from her—he couldn't just ditch his girlfriend to go home and text Minho.

Hyunjin:“nothing, I was zoning out, let go try another ride”

Both couples spend the rest of the day together where they end it by eating ice cream and saying "goodbye" to each other before going the opposite way.

Hyunjin casually walked towards his neighborhood passing by Minho's house where he stood there to look at the house.

Memories flashed before his eyes as he remember the days him and Minho be walking towards and back from school, where they sleepover at his house and play with his PlayStation, where both families have dinner together.

Beautiful memories made Hyunjin smile very exciting to talk with his hyung tonight around midnight since it the time where Minho would be awake and active.

He rush towards his house, was welcomed by both his dog and mom where they had dinner after the father came from a long day at work and catch up with them and not forgetting to mention Minho as well.

When it time to go to bed, Hyunjin had opened his laptop to talk Minho through a face came but before that, he would send him a text.

Hyunjin

Are you awake?

He sent him that message which takes too long for Minho to text back.

Minho

Hmm.. What's up?

A smile went around his lips but wasn't wide since Minho's wat of texting seems off because of Minho being flirty and call him Candy.

Hyunjin

What's wrong?

He was worried, maybe his hyung was sick or something, he getting more worried as worried when Minho took long to type his next text.

Minho

Nothing is wrong actually

felix is just drunk rn
and I had to go take
take care of him...

he's crying and I can't
see him in this state...

it broke me

I'll text you tmrw

Hyunjin

Wait

Is he okay?!

Hyung!!

Answer me!!

Don't go...

His messages weren't even seen which verify the truth about what Minho told him that Felix needs him.

Hyunjin couldn't hold back his tears, to the thought that he lose to Felix was something frustrating and couldn't hold the urge to let out tears.

Minho is growing more distant and distance with him and he hate it, he can't let anyone take him from him.

Hyunjin(💭):«i shouldn't be like this...sad and jealous...i should be happy instead... happy that he finally found someone»

.

.

.

Minho:“cheez Felix, why would you drink so much??”

He asked to see his wasted friend putting his head on the table, this wasn't the time to get drunk since it was still noon but Felix just had to get into a fight with Jungkook which affects him and invited Minho for a drink.

Felix(drunk):“what should I do hyung?! Kookie was being overprotective...it was hot but he needs to turn it down a little bit”

Minho sighs a little from his water since he can't risk drinking in daylight and because he's the only one who has a driving licence between the two.

Minho:“now I want to see Hyunjin in his drunk state rather than you”

Which reminds him that he ditched talking with Hyunjin where he promised him to but the older was being a baby sitter to his friends and hoped Hyunjin couldn't get sad because of this.

Then, the background music switched from a calm to noisy music which caused Felix to pop his head up and start dragging Minho to the dance floor where they dance until Felix passes out.

On their way back, Minho dropped Felix at his house where Jungkook was waiting for him to come and thanked Minho for taking care of him.

Minho:“please—I'm going back to Korea soon...and I don't Felix to be miserable because of you, try being a little more considerate to his feelings...he truly loves you”

Jungkook chuckled at Minho while carrying the blonde a bridal style then turned his gaze towards the adorable sight of his sleeping boyfriend and said “I'll try my best next time, lixlix”

Minho then left going back to his own house and open the Instagram app to see of hyunjin was still up.

Minho

You up?

It passed 4pm right now and Hyunjin might be asleep so he doesn't have that much of hope on finding him awake.

Hyunjin

Yes...

His eyes got wide upon seeing a text from him knowing very well how late it is there.

Minho

You still awake?!

How much time is
in there?

Hyunjin

It's 5 am rn

but I'm
not sleepy...

I was thinking
about you all night

Now it made Minho get more guilty for making him worry about him, Minho shouldn't have worried him by telling Hyunjin he got a busy schedule instead.

But it was too late now and he had to lie to not get caught since him and Felix weren't actually dating and he's planning to tell him once he goes back to Korea.

Minho

Aww Candy

I'm sorry I broke
my promise and
didn't text you earlier

Hyunjin

It fine...

Is your bf ok now?

Minho

Yes...

I put him to sleep and
I am texting you rn

Hyunjin

You must be happy
with him

you finally found
someone who loves
you back

It aches. Seeing the only person he loves telling him that he was happy with someone else just because Hyunjin watches his videos and sees how much Minho is spending his time in front of the camera with Felix is just annoying.

While in reality, he just thinks of Hyunjin wherever or whenever he tries to act the boyfriend role with Felix, he picture himself with Hyunjin to keep the act genuine.

Minho

Yeah, I'm happy

Hyunjin

Now I know u r ok
I'll got to sleep now

Good night Hyung

Minho

Good night Candy

He saw Hyunjin liking his last text bubble and then switch to night mode for no disturbance as for Minho, he throws himself on top of his bed looking up at his ceiling and all could he think of is the younger.

Minho:“I miss you, Candy...so much and I can't wait to see you this month”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 726 18
Minho and Hyunjin had been together for more than a year now. Minho felt 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 by the attention, care from Hyunjin. He was tired of it...
6.2K 208 19
"Hey, can y'all just keep it down a bit?" - first story - - fluff - - cringe - - writing errors/bad grammar - - gay content - ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST...
16.8K 608 20
'Platonic, what fucking torture.' _________________________________________ CONTENTS- • Friends to lovers • Jealousy • Slow burn • Fluff/ 18+ • Cheat...
110K 3.2K 35
Felix and Hyunjin can't get enough of each other, but neither of them can admit it. Will their relationship finally be able to blossom into more? Mat...