π™π™žπ™šπ™§π™˜π™š π™‡π™€π™«π™š

By pihuwrites17

"For all the girls who loathe the idea of 𝑨 π’Œπ’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Šπ’ 𝒂 π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‚π’“π’Žπ’π’“ he wants to be yo... More

α³€
Introduction
Chapter 1 - The unexpected meet (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The unexpected meet (part 2)
Chapter 3 - Resentment
Chapter 4 - Amusement
Chapter 5 - Unspoken emotions
Chapter 6 - Apology
Chapter 7 - Weekend
Chapter 8 - Suprise
Chapter 9 - Whispers
Chapter 10 - Temple visit
Chapter 11 - Tension
Chapter 12 - Wedding Preparations
Chapter 13 - The Wedding
Chapter 14 - Wrong dates?
Chapter 15 - The Date!
Chapter 16 - Fights and confusions
Chapter 17 - Don't.touch.her!
Chapter 18 - Warnings
Chapters 19 - The Devil and demons
Chapter 20 - Realisations
Chapter 22 - Ignorance
Chapter 23 - Intensity
Chapter 24 - Silent Claim
Chapter 25 - Not giving up
Chapter 26 - One way confessions
Chapter 27 - It's a Yes
Chapter 28 - Slow and steady
Chapter 29 - Unveiled Pain
Chapter 30 - Past unfolds (sisters)
Chapter 31 - Past unfolds (Too much to handle)
Chapter 32 - His Goddess

Chapter 21 - Complications

764 129 11
By pihuwrites17

Tiara's Pov

After saying that line to Akshit, I quickly dragged Shruti upstairs. Once we were in her room, Shruti playfully remarked, "Ekdum krishna lage che! (You look just like krishna!) What's happening between you two, huh?"

I ignored and deflected, "Nothing. How about you? What's with you?"

Shruti shrugged, "I'm okay, but what about you? Are you alright? You are not upset right, are you?"

I glanced at her before replying in a rush, "Let's not make this about me, okay? I know you. You're always worried about me but rarely share your part. It's not fair to listen to eveyone's problems and not sharing yours, alright?"

Shruti giggled, "Hey, you forgot to take a breath! But seriously, I'm fine. Why are you so worried?"

I sighed, "I can't help but wonder. For the past couple of days, we haven't had a proper chat. You leave for work early and come back late. What's going on?"

Shruti reassured me, "Nothing much, just some roaming here and there."

I persisted, "here and there"? Where have you been running off to? With whom? Something seems off. Come on, spill the beans."

Shruti hesitated, avoiding eye contact, before finally admitting, "Um, actually, Abhi has been acting strange lately. He's been overly attentive, dropping me off and picking me up from work. When I asked him why, he was ranting at the beginning, but when i pushed him a bit, he confessed that he thinks I'm cheating on him."

Hearing Shruti's words, my mind felt like it was going to explode. "Is this guy crazy? He thinks you're cheating on him? Seriously? I've never known anyone more loyal than you, and he has the nerve to think like that about you?"

Shruti tried to explain, "Listen, it's actually the opposite. Lately, I've noticed he's been getting a lot of texts, and when he replies, he smiles a lot. It's like he's acting completely different."

Confused, I asked for clarification, "I don't understand. What do you mean?"
She elaborated, "I think he's the one who's cheating on me."

My shock was evident as I exclaimed, "What? How dare he! We have to do something about this!"

Shruti chuckled lightly, looking at me fondly. "You're my best friend na, you know"
I urged her to share her thoughts, "Just tell me now what's on your mind."
Shruti finally revealed her plan, "He often goes to a club which I know about probably...."

Interrupting her in the middle, I quickly objected, "No. Neither of us is going there. If necessary, I'll find another way to get the information. I will just hack his phone okay but We're not doing this."

Shruti determined said, "But why not? It won't be a big deal. We'll just see who he's with often."
I stood my ground, "No, absolutely not. It's too risky."
"And whatever you are thinking is not? You want to go to jail or what?" Shruti said in a rush.

Shruti persisted, trying to persuade me with treats, "Come on, let's go. I'll treat you to golgappe. And momos too! Please?"
I said without much hesitation, "Nope. Not happening."

As I got up to leave, Shruti made one final attempt, "Hey, we can visit the bookstore too, I promise. I'll even buy you that special edition book you've been wanting. I can't remember the title, but don't worry, I'll get it for you."

Hearing that i considered the offer. C'mon, it's the book and bookstore. I glanced back at her and said, "I will consider that offer, maybe."

Shruti's joy was visible as she exclaimed, "Really? You're coming with me!! Wow!"
I assured, trying to temper her enthusiasm, "Alright, alright, but don't push your luck."

She hugged me tightly, and I joked, "So much love for me now. Wow! Let me go now!"
Shruti teased, "Why? Do you have an allergy to love?"

Playing along, I replied, "Yes," and made my way out of the room. Oh God, this girl, always so full of energy.

But even after I left, her excitement lingered in my mind. Maybe she was excited because deep down, she wanted to end the relationship. So it might be that she was looking for that chance.

As I was lost in my thoughts, a text from suddenly popped up on my phone. It's Akshit, reminding me of the compliment I gave him earlier. I couldn't help but blush a little, then scolded myself for it. I read his text,

𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 : Ekdum Krishna lage che? (You really think I was looking good?)

Ugh, why is this guy so annoying?
Always in need of a double

𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞: Nah, ekdum dhobi lage che.(No,you were looking like a washerman.)

Just as I put my phone down, Kiara's call came in. She started with dramatic flair, "You don't remember me now, huh?" I teased her back, "Okay, no need for the drama, just spill it." She protested playfully, "Why? Can't I call my sister now?" I retorted, "No need for drama, okay? You always text me. Just get to the point." Then I added, "And stop sending me those Bollywood clips, you're driving me crazy."

She teased, "Aah, huh, why? Are you in love or what?" I denied, "No, absolutely not, but one day I might go mad because of you." She joked, "Um, you were actually mad from the very beginning itself." Of course. "Okay, come to the point already." She confessed, "I have nothing to say, just called casually." I replied, "Okay, let me hang up then." But she insisted, "Oye oyeee listen," smirking I said, "Okay, now you'll come to the point."

She revealed, "You know, Mom and Dad had been gossiping about something secretly." I asked, "So? You might have already heard." She defended, "Huh, I'm not an eavesdropper okay?" I urged, "Okay, say it now." She hesitated, "Um, actually, I think Mom and Dad won't send me to stay with you." Uh huh! That's when I remembered I hadn't told anyone in my family that I was staying at Shruti's house, and i even said shruti not to inform Kia about this.

Just as I was about to respond, Kiara's voice interrupted from the other side, "You dead?" I assured her, "No, you say why you're thinking like that." She reasoned, "You also struggled a lot to get out of here, so I have to do the same, I guess." I agreed, "Yeah, yeah." Then she said, "I am really serious, what if they make it all difficult?" I replied assuring her, "dont worry i will talk with them".

Suddenly "You're the world's best sister!" a almost shriek came form the other side of the phone. I replied nonchalantly, "Yeah, yeah, when the work is done, then sister is the best." She protested, "Huh, I am complementing you, okay? Just digest it, okay? 'Kutte ke pet me ghee hazam nahi hota'." I objected, "What, am I a dog now? I'm older than you, okay?" She relented, "Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, how many years older, huh?" Annoyed, I said, "I'm hanging up now, you witch." and ended the call.

As I sat there, realization struck me-I had stopped my apartment hunting. A flood of memories from the past, including what Akshit had said, came rushing back. I was so angry with myself; to him, I had said, "Bilkul Krishna lage che." Oh god, why. But I pushed those thoughts aside and focused on my work.

Dinner time arrived, and I went downstairs. Uncle asked Aunty, "Where is your dear son?" Aunty replied, "In his room maybe, sleeping." Uncle remarked, "Is this the time for sleeping?" Aunty defended, "Arre, he might be tired." I debated whether to tell them he wasn't home, feeling angry with him, but I decided against it.

Uncle commented, "Eating, sleeping, everything at the wrong time, this is what's happening with him." Aunty sighed, "Leave it, I'll just give him his dinner, at his room." Uncle blamed her, "Because of your too much love only, he's becoming like this." Dadi intervened, "Leave it, he's just a child." Uncle retorted, "Yeah, to you people, he's always a child only," whispering.

After dinner, I helped Aunty with the dishes before heading upstairs to scroll through my phone when Akshit's text appeared,

𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞: Huh, well you are not a fairy as well. So it's fine.

I regretted not telling Uncle about him, he would have learned a lesson. Finally, after all of this, I went to sleep.
___________________

In the morning, as it was office time, I came out for breakfast. I noticed Shruti coming out of her room, frowning at her phone. When she saw me, she smiled and put her phone aside, greeting me with a cheerful "Good morning, my dear best friend!" I asked her, trying to keep my face serious, "What's the matter?" She explained that Abhi had insisted on picking her up again, but she refused, and now he was just ranting about it. Then she suggested, "We will go to the club today, okay?" I was surprised and asked, "Today?" She confirmed, "Yes, today itself. And don't forget to wear some party clothes, okay? Don't go in your office attire." I questioned why we couldn't wear normal clothes, but she teased me, saying, "Then we will be the odd ones out and he may notice us, can't you do this much for me?" I said, "okay okay no more drama", and I agreed.

After breakfast, we headed to our respective offices. By the end of the day, I returned home tired, but Shruti seemed very excited. She urged me, "No, we can't go like this. You have to show excitement. Wake up, wake up!" I responded, "Oh God, As your wish ma'am." Then I went upstairs to get ready, feeling confused about what to wear. I had a wine-colored dress, a pink one, and a black one-my only options for party wear. After much inner debate, I chose the black dress and headed downstairs. Together, we headed on our mission to trap the mouse.

᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 💌

𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲. 𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍

𝗗𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝘀. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸. 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 💌

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑎ℎ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.2K 37
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐑𝐲 𝐛𝐒𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐒𝐞𝐬.. 𝐖𝐒π₯π₯ π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛π₯𝐨𝐨𝐦 π›πžπ­π°πžπžπ§ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦?? 𝐖𝐒π₯οΏ½...
77.3K 3.5K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* β™‘Nina Sureshβ™‘ Fun, loving, selfle...
8.6K 534 24
"Love found its way within our hearts for one another in a beautiful eternal way....through our special medium of relation- our friendship...." Story...
10.7K 1.3K 9
Grew up without parents, bullied by her half-sister since childhood, emotionally ignored by her family members all her life, Akshara Goenka had enoug...