The Mute Trainer

By SuperNerdyBoy

Just read the prologue. And if you don't want to, that's ok to. His name is Ash Ketchum, the mute trainer... More

Prologue
Chapter One: To be the very best...
Chapter Two: Battle time
Chapter 3: Calm before the storm
Chapter 4 Pla
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: To far is so my thing!
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: Siblings apart!
Chapter Nine: Mega Adventure
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Savagery
Chapter 12 Battle of the Dragons
Aces
Chapter 13: Legends
Chapter 14: Just Business
Chapter 15: Darkness
Chapter 16: 3v3s no more!
Chapter 17: Insight!
Chapter 18: Development
Chapter 19: God, we got a problem.
Chapter 20: Battle of the Exhausted!
Chapter 21: True power
Chapter 22: Water vs Water!
Chapter 23: Battle of Area Zero
Chapter 25: Kanto's Revenge
Chapter 26: Kanto's Revenge part 2
Chapter 27: Creation and Destruction.
Chapter 28: Icewire
Chapter 29: Self-imposed Guardian
Chapter 30: Annoyance that is Leaf
Chapter 31: Cost of Victory
Chapter 32: Promises: Kept or not?
Chapter 33: Plan A
Chapter 34: Battles and more Battles!
Chapter 35: Battle of Love
Chapter 36: Boom, bam, lose!
Chapter 37: Moonlight

Chapter 24: Inferno

166 4 4
By SuperNerdyBoy

Ash was battling the Ahola fire Kakuna, Kiawe. When Ash got his Z-stone, he battled his grandfather. Now, he was battling his successor. Ash wasn't as tired as last time he had a fight, he's been training. But he can't use his fighting powers, he can only use telepathy.

Ref: Trainers, send out your Pokémon!

Kiawe: Marwok, let's burn it down!

Ash: Fire Fox!

A Ninetails appears, and it's the most beautiful Ninetails anyone had ever seen. Its fur was a bright golden yellow, and it was shining. Its steps were regal, like a queens. On its tail tips were purple and blue tiny flames. The snout was elegant, while beautiful.

In short, it was the most beautiful fire type anyone had ever seen. Kiawe was going to Kanto and catch one immediately. But first was the battle. On the beautiful pokemons entry, the sun shone much brighter. The grass wilted slightly, and a harsh sunlight formed.

Kiawe: Shadow Bone!

Ash: Deflect it.

Ninetails eyes glowed a beautiful purple, Extrasensory, and the 3 bones turned around, which hit the pokemon super effectively. Marowak glared, while Ninetails just bowed her head, as in disappointment.

Kiawe: Focus Blast!

Ash: Deflecting won't work. But this will.

Ninetails glowed purple, and when the move was about 3 feet away, she acted. Ninetails blasted it with purple fire. The move exploded, and in the smoke came a tornado of blue fire. It completely engulfed Marowak, who was trapped. Now the plan is unleashed. Nintails jumped over the Tornado and fired a dark pulse. The ghost-fire type fainted in a matter of moments.

Kiawe: Salazzle go! Overheat!

Ash: I know you hate getting hit, but I need you to make the move graze you.

Ninetails gave her trainer an annoyed look, but complied. As the fiery inferno closed in, Ninetails jumped to the side, and let her paw be clipped by it. Salazzles Sp attack was nerfed thanks to that. The fire trainer realized what he did, and immediately regretted it.

Kiawe: Nasty Plot!

Ash: Take it.

Ninetails eyes glowed black, and the nasty plot was somehow taken from Salazzle, and handed to the fire fox. Salazzle was incredibly confused and scared. Ninetails grinned and fired a massive black flamethrower. Ninetails had a power where her moves changed color. Her Flamethrower was black because Nasty Plot was just used.

Salazzle quickly fell in the power of the move. Ninetails just trotted to her trainer and lowered her head. Ash understood and started petting her. Ninetails forgave him for making her get hit, and shot a small ember onto its hand. The color was blue.

Ash: Thank you. The battles not over yet though. Get ready.

Ninetails nodded and shot another ember into Ash's hair, this time purple. Ash just smiled.

Kiawe: Turtantior go! Fire Blast!

Ash: After this sun is down. Use it wisely.

Ninetails just rolled her eyes. Her trainer could be so overprotective sometimes. Ninetails used Solar beam, and aimed the move to make a circle around the dragon type. Fire Blast aimed at the fire fox, but it missed. Once the circle was done, Ninetails fired Psyshock orbs into the holes, effectively making it into a trap.

The sun had fallen, and the field was back to normal. The fire trainer had no idea what just happened, so he just decided to do his thing. He ordered a dragon tail, but when the fire/dragon type stepped on an orb, a massive explosion occurred, which did massive damage.

Ash had created a Minefield.

The dragon was trapped, so Ninetail finished it off with Psyshock.

Kiawe: How are we going to get around this... DOESN'T MATTER. OUR POWER CAN OVERCOME ANY CHALLENGE! Incineroar go! Z-move! MALICIOUS MOONSAULT!

Ash: Ninetails, Boxing time!

The fire starter and Ninetails were in a wrestling ring, and Incineroar attempted to box. However Ninetails evaded and ducked each time. Once Incinroar attacked again. Ninetails ducked and used Flamethrower, red color. The fire launched the cat back, making the Z-move stop.

Ninetails launched her own Z-move.

Ash: INFERNO OVERDRIVE!

A huge ball of pure fire, colored in rainbow, was launched from Ninetails, well tail, and completely scorched Incinior. The fire trainer, one of the strongest fire masters in the world, was destroyed by a fire type Z-move. By a fire type fox.

Ref: Ash wins!

Ninetails shoots a rainbow ember into the air, which turns into fireworks. Ash just shakes his head in amusement, and walks over to his fox. He crouches down and pets her. Ninetails purs, and shoots another blue ember at her master. The mute trainer's eyes fill with laughter.

The crowd is amazed at this side of him. The ref laughs and walks up to him. The trio of a fire fox, a mute kid, and an official watch the fireworks together.

After a good minute, the Ninetails and Ash leave. Those blue embers healed his aura supply, so he could teleport a short distance. The duo walked towards the street. Ninetails was still very happy about the battle, and would sometimes shoot random embers of colors at her trainer.

Ash threw out Ninjask and Salamence. His ninja bug flew into the sky, and in between the fireworks. Ash and Nintails enjoyed seeing the beetle like this. Ninjask always wanted to fly, ever since it was a Nincada. Now that it could, that's all it ever wanted to do. Salamance had a similar story, and loved it dearly.

The group traveled for a little, and found a small area. It was a flat plain, with some trees and a lake. Ash grinned and called to his fliers. The duo had goofy grins on their faces. Ash smiled and called out Swellow, Staraptor, and Talonflame. The birds were in a battle stance, but found themselves in the clearing. The trio took to the skies, flying around. Ninjask and Salamence quickly joined them.

Ash then sent out Mioltic, Floatzel, Sharpedo, and Primarina. The squad jumped into the lake and started playing.

At this point, Ash just decided to screw it and send out everybody. A huge line up appeared, with the aces in the front. After seeing their comrades playing around, the pokemon joined them. However, the aces and legendarys hesitated. Ash smiled and urged them on. After a moment, they started playing, which everyone adored.

Ash prodcasted his mind, which was a little tiresome but needed, to his friends. To come to his location. All of them came after a couple minutes, except Paul. They gasped, at not just the sheer size of his pokemon, but his Legendaries, Mythicals, Ultra Beasts, and just all of it.

Ash: This is going to be my home base when I'm with people. It's quiet, has everything my comrades want. Area Zero will always be my main home, but this will be my people's home. It seem Galars not so bad after all.

As Ash projected this, Ninjask flew up to him. The bug landed on top of his head and promptly fell asleep. Ash smiled again. He was doing a lot of smiling lately. Gardevoir was proud of him.

???: I think that's a fantastic idea!

Ash: Hello Professor.

Professor Oak, the king of Kanto, had arrived.

Oak: Hello Ash! It's lovely to see you. And YOU HAVE LEGENDARIES NOW? I KNEW ABOUT THE UBS AND MEW, BUT THIS IS INSANE!

Ash: Sh. You'll wake up Ninjask. Yes I have these, and most likely more in the future.

Oak was about to interrogate him, but Ash shushed him. The trainer walked towards the lake, and it started glowing. The water turned into crystal blue, and looked much cleaner. Sharpedo grinned and shot some water at the trainer. Ash just deflected it into the professor, who laughed loudly.

Ninjask was still sleeping, so Ash decided to put him in his hat. Ash spread his arms, and set up a barrier. This has marked that this is the home of an Aura Guardian. He has set this up with only one other place, Area Zero. In the barrier, beside Ash's companions, was Misty, the water trainer. She was maybe sort of following the professor, trying to get the nerve to ask for a Squirtle.

Ash sensed her quickly, and also probed her mind in finding a weakness. He found one, which was very convenient for him.

Ash decided to scare her. The trainer used his powers to carry his hat, along with Ninjask, and with his hands direct a pokemon towards Misty. After a couple seconds. A Scizor came back with the red haired trainer. Misty was screaming her head off, screaming about killing and nasty bugs.

Ash nodded his head and Siczor went back to hanging out with his friends. Misty's breathing slowed, and she stood up. She was calmer, but still shaken. Ash gave Oak the situation.

Oak: Oh you want a water starter? Why didn't you say so! I can give you either a Squirtle, Popplio, or Froakie.

Misty: Poppilo-o woul-d-d be nic-e-e sir-r.

Oak gave her the pokeball. Misty thanked him, and looked towards the pond. She saw an army of water types, and her eyes widened. She got her ultra balls ready and lobbed them like a machine gun. However Floatzel just launched them away with Hydro Pump.

Ash: Those pokemon are mine. All the ones you see here are mine. Do not attempt to take them again.

Misty nodded, and ran away. The trainer glared after her, knowing she was going to spill the beans to her friends. But it doesn't matter. For now, his pokemon were happy. Speaking of, Ninjask woke back up. The bug nuzzled his trainer and went back to the sky. Noivern greeted it, and a game of tag started.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 9.7K 46
This is a story of Ash Ketchum, the boy who became famous after defeating the World Champion Leon himself in the World Coronation Series. After separ...
9.2K 271 45
A young man with dreams and hopes ready to take on the world disappears in thin air only to find himself in the past with a mission not so clear. How...
62.2K 980 13
It's been six years after Ash's time with the World coronation series yet his ambition to be the very best was still unreached in his own eyes. He pl...
207K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...