just a guy who's a devil hunt...

By NguynThnh361

What if: denji trains like saitama and removes his limits. In this fic, there will be many changes in content... More

Part 1: devil hunter for fun and for money
chapter 2: new problem
chapter 3: new job
chapter 4: power
Chapter 5: annoying things
Chapter 6: Let's save the cat!
chapter 7: interrogation and new housemates
Chapter 8: Infinite evil (part 1)
chapter 9: infinite evil part 2
chapter 10: oops
Chapter 11: first kiss part 1
Chapter 12: first kiss part 2
side story: a peaceful day of pochita and denji
chapter 13: new world
side story: break the limit
chapter 14: terror
Chapter 15: Chase and kill
chapter 16: secrets and deception
Chapter 17: super big brain
Chapter 18: future domination
chapter 19: blasphemer
Chapter 20: raid
Chapter 21: raid (part 2)
chapter 22: apostle of loneliness
Chapter 23: Protected by me!!!
Chapter 24: Are you scared?
Chapter 25: love, flowers and baldness
side story chapter: change or not change - that's the question
chapter 26: love, flowers and baldness part 2
Chapter 27: dating at school
chapter 28: expressed
Chapter 29: Boom!
Chapter 30: love explodes
chapter 31: love explodes part 2
chapter 32: boom boom boom
chapter 33: the end of the battle
Chapter 37: Hold on and let go
Chapter 35: Revealed
Chapter 36: Gathering
Chapter 37: Are you serious?
Chapter 38: cheat
Chapter 39: Just your bad luck
Chapter 41: starting to move
Chapter 42: What are you doing?
Chapter 43: unexpected
Chapter 44: accident

chapter 40: first demon hunter

235 9 1
By NguynThnh361

"conversation"

(interior monologue)

___________

Everyone in the apartment is gathering around a hot pot. The boiling hot pot water caused steam to rise, the aroma of food spread throughout the room, everyone in the room stared at the pot and waited. Denji looked into the pot, aimed at a piece of cooked meat, raised his chopsticks and was about to pick it up, at the same time, everyone at that moment raised their chopsticks.

With extremely fast speed, they all moved their chopsticks aiming for the best piece of meat, but it caused the water in the pot to splash. Denji's eyes and mouth were filled with panic as he looked at the pieces of food in the pot flying. in the air.

Makima noticed a piece of meat flying in the air, she smiled triumphantly, for some reason the piece of meat suddenly flew towards her. But before Makima could grab the meat, Chain-chita grabbed it first.

"What are you going to do with Denji's meat? Makima?" The saw devil spoke with pressure that seemed to radiate from his words.

Not giving up, Makima looked at Chain-chita with equal pressure. "Damn it, are you really okay with accepting him as your boss?"

"No way! Hot pot must be eaten together" Kishibe said as he continuously picked up the food that was gradually falling.

Kobeni: "Teacher! Pick up some beans too!"

"wait a minute" Denji said, as he raised his hand to get everyone's attention "there must be something wrong" Denji said as he scratched his forehead. "Why the hell did you guys eat before the host? You even ate all the cabbage! Go away!"

Angel: "looks like he's not very satisfied"

Prinz: "It's not good to chase customers away"

Denji: "No need to know, go away! Did you clearly say that coming to discuss the final matter is to be on duty?"

Kishibe: "Are you here to discuss the real thing?"

Denji: "Then say it! Hurry up!"

"In this case, there will be a lot of strong people coming so I want you to do something" Kishibe said in a low and serious voice, enough to make Denji know how serious this matter is, but Denji still maintained his attitude. my calmness.

Kishibe: "If Quanxi appears, I want you to stop Quanxi"

Denji: "Quanxi? who is that?"

Chain-chita: "I don't know either"

Galgali: "we devils are the same"

Makima: "that person is known as the first and strongest demon hunter, she is extremely strong, more than Kishibe"

"Oh really?" Denji said while still focusing on his bowl of rice, appearing not to care about the matter at all. "It's also terrible, isn't it?"

"Can't be underestimated" Kishibe said while eating. "She has more than enough strength to deserve that nickname. Her strength, physical strength, and speed all surpass human limits. I have never seen her lose, maybe even stronger than a saw devil." "

Beam then rose from the floor and pointed straight at Kishibe, "You rotten old man! Don't underestimate him!"

Chain-chita: "why did you only appear now?"

Denji: "It took 3-4 chapters to get to the new arc before appearing"

Beam started to crawl out of the floor, went into the kitchen and very naturally took the bowl and chopsticks and sat at the table right next to Chain-chita. The shark demon picked up a piece of meat from the pot and put them in the saw demon's bowl.

Denji: "There's another guy on duty, I can't calm down with you guys here, you guys go home"

_________________

Still that evening, in a luxury hotel room in Japan. Quanxi sat on the bed surrounded by the girls in her harem, all of them were naked, except for Quanxi, all the girls were lying on the bed with exhausted looks and red faces and tongues. protruding and eyes rolling back, body continuously convulsing slightly.

Quanxi suddenly got out of bed, picked up the girls, laid them down neatly, and covered them with blankets. She took a shower, changed into civilian clothes, then opened the door and walked out of the room. She left the hotel building, called a taxi, the place she headed to was a church.

Upon arriving, Quanxi paid, got out of the car, walked to the church and entered. When she crossed the threshold, before her eyes was a priest praying in front of a cross. Noticing someone, he stopped praying and turned around to see who was coming in.

"Oh!" The priest exclaimed, seemingly realizing who the woman in front of him was. Suddenly, he smiled, his expression as if he had met a friend he had not seen for a long time. "Is that you? Quanxi, my daughter, sit down, let's talk"

Suddenly, Quanxi disappeared, surprising the parish priest. He suddenly stiffened when he felt something cold and sharp poking the back of his neck. Not knowing when, Quanxi had been standing from behind. behind him, holding a knife to his neck. The priest stiffened, his face covered in cold sweat, trembling with fear, but it didn't look like he would protest.

Quanxi: "after everything you've done to me, you still call me your daughter"

"Quanxi, after everything I did to you 80 years ago, you can kill whatever you want. After the research was destroyed, I also gave up my power and immortality" Priest said while sweating in fear. Quanxi just looked at him with her indifferent expression, she suddenly sighed and put away her knife.

Quanxi: "Killing you to pay for your sins would be too lenient for you...but I will still never forgive you for what you did."

After Quan Xi took the knife back, he breathed a sigh of relief and used a handkerchief to wipe away his sweat. They both sat down on the same bench in the church but still kept a distance from each other.

Quanxi: "In the end, how was the life evolution project destroyed? Why did a former ruthless assassin and a cold-blooded geneticist like you give up everything to become a priest?" Is that so? Wu long!"

It turned out that the priest's name was Wu Long, he lowered his head and stared at the floor with many thoughts. "because he appeared"

Quanxi: "him? who?"

Wu long: "I don't know who he is, I only know that he is also a demon hunter like you"

Wu long: " with power beyond the limits of evil, he destroyed all my research... my research 'lost'... but according to what I thought, he destroyed your limits"

Quanxi: "limit?"

Wu long: "yeah, that's what makes me frantically research to find a way to eliminate it"

And at this moment, Wu long began to explain everything about the purpose of his research.

Each creature or race has its own development potential, and when it develops to a certain point, its strength cannot increase further and that is when we have reached the 'limit'.

However, a creature's potential can be changed in many ways such as experimentation or using drugs to stimulate growth, it can sign a contract with a demon to gain more strength like demon hunters, and even even hybrids between humans and demons like bomb demons.

But 'limit' is different, it is something immutable, unchangeable, it is something created by the Creator to prevent His creations from surpassing Him in terms of strength.

And the only way to break the 'limit' is to push the mind, soul and body to the boundary between life and death. It sounds simple but it is extremely difficult because death can come at any time, even if death can be overcome, it depends on whether the body can contain that amount of excess strength or not. The problem is, there have been many test subjects who tore their own bodies apart because they couldn't stand this.

Wu long: "You also experienced that pain, right?"

In an instant, Quanxi suddenly remembered her past, the time when she was still a white experimental mouse, there was a time when every muscle fiber inside her body cramped abnormally, each muscle fiber suddenly Naturally moving separately as if they had their own consciousness, it felt as if there were hundreds of snakes crawling inside the body in extreme pain.

Quanxi: "You mean someone broke his limits...and blew away your ideals and research? A power that doesn't cost anything..."

Wu long: "not really, everything has a price...to gain power, he was bald. After defeating my complete devil form with just one punch, he expressed His feelings tell me that that power makes him feel isolated."

Quanxi: "ridiculous, thinking that the person who created me became such a loser makes me disappointed, you better see a doctor"

"I'm afraid, what you understand is completely different from what I said" Wu Long said, suddenly his hands clasped together and trembled. Wu long now continued to explain.

As for demons, they have the ability to increase their power through humans' fear of their name, a natural enemy of humans...but that doesn't mean they have no limits..their power Totally depends on the quantity of people.

Among humans, there are people born with great potential to destroy evil. They can be so strong because of training or experimentation like Quanxi or born with intelligence like Wu Long, for example. .

But 'that person' is completely different. A weak child had a normal life to the point of mediocrity, but thanks to his efforts and efforts, he completely broke his limits.

Wu long: "a power that goes beyond limits and breaks normal rules...just thinking about it makes me laugh at the ridiculousness of the past. I think you'll meet him soon too okay...now do you want to ask something or not?"

Quanxi leaned back in her chair, her face was still as expressionless as before, it was just that there was a bit of disbelief in her at this moment, she stared at Wu Long. "Why the priest?"

Wu long: "I just want to make up for my past mistakes"

-end of chapter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 191 15
In which, a tired but relentlessly perfectionistic girl gets entangled in the affairs of Aki and his squad or weirdos. Now here she is with the stran...
30.6K 459 13
NSFW oneshots of our favorite boy, in canonverse and without ❤️ (all oneshots written with an AFAB body in mind and represented) ***DISCONTINUED*** *...
283K 6.6K 27
dakishimetai (抱きしめたい) adj. ❥ "i want to hold you" [ denji x fem!oc ] started: july 2022 ended: - Highest Rankings•ଓ.° #1 denjixreader #1 kishibe...
49.2K 1.4K 10
is it so wrong to cut my story short? control is nothing but shackles. est. 2O22 11 O9