The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.

Chapter 28.

39.9K 2.8K 190
By _authormanpreet

⁠♡

Aadhar went straight from his bureau to Avayan's office. As he reached, he asked the receptionist about Avayan, "I want to meet Avayan, is he here?"

The receptionist said, "Sorry sir, you have an appointment?"

Aadhar angrily put forward his card and then said, "Do I still need an appointment?"

The girl stood up from her place and Aadhar said in same anger, "Where is he?"

The receptionist fearfully replied, "Sir in third floor".

Without saying anything further, Aadhar went to the third floor and looked around as he reached there. And his attention went to Avayan's cabin, outside of which there was a plate with Avayan's name, Aadhar walked towards the cabin without thinking a bit.

He was about to enter in the cabin, Vipul came forward and stopped him. Aadhar angrily said to Vipul, "Move away".

Vipul said, "Sorry sir, you cannot go inside like this."

Aadhar did not stop even after repeated requests from Vipul. Avayan heard noise from outside, he started looking towards the door and at that time Aadhar came inside.

Aadhar and shouted, "How can you do this Avayan?"

At first Avayan started looking at Aadhar with anger. Then without any expression he said in his stern voice, "Don't shout, I don't like noise."

Aadhar came forward and said sarcastically, "Ohh wow, so you don't like noise. Then after a pause, "But you like bloodshed?"

Avayan was a little surprised at his words and then stood up from his chair he said, "Bloodshed? What you wanted to say Mr. Raizada?"

Aadhar said on this, "Who are you? Avayan Singh Rathore or-"?

Aadhar stopped midway. And Avayan said, "What? Ahh, you want to check my ID?"

Aadhar got irritated and shouted, "Oh shut up, just shut up, and tell me what you were doing at the Blue Diamond Club last night?"

Avayan was not surprised at all after hearing this and he sat on his chair and said, "I don't need to tell you when and where I am and yes, this is my office not your bureau where you have come with your face raised, so get out".

Aadhar took a deep breath, controlled his anger and said, "You are the mad wolf whom I have been searching for so many months?"

Acting unaware, Avayan laughed and said, "What? Mad Wolf?"

Aadhar tightened his jaws and said further, "If you are not then how come you are there everywhere where he should be, yesterday in the club and before that in Italy also?"

Avayan said with his same tone, "Have you left your job and started some wildlife activities? Anyways I guess you didn't hear me I said get out of here, or else I will have to trouble my guards".

Aadhar became very upset with this attitude of Avayan and the seeds of his suspicion grew even more. He looked at Avayan with disappointment and said, "Why Avayan? why have you gone on the same path from which aunt Aruna wanted to save you?"

When Avayan heard these words of Aadhar, his anger suddenly went out of his control and he went to Aadhar and grabbed his collar and said with emphasis on each word, "Stay within your limits. otherwise if I forget my limits, you will not be able to even say anything."

Saying this, Avayan released Aadhar's collar with a jerk, pushing him back.

Aadhar stared at Avayan and said, "You will get nothing except regret for the wrong path you are on."

Then after pausing for a while, "And yet I pray, I pray to God that you may not be the one I'm looking for, but if you are the one and the day it is proven, no one will be able to save you from me. So be careful, now you face me."

Without giving any answer to Aadhar, Avayan started calling Vipul, "Khanna, Khanna?"

Vipul heard Avayan's voice, he came running into his cabin, Avayan stared at him and said, "Take him out of here and if I see him in my office next time, it will not be good for you."

Hearing this, Vipul went near Aadhar and he held his hand but Aadhar stopped him. And then looking towards Avayan he said, "For now I am leaving, but I will meet you again very soon". Having said this, Aadhar left from there.

Avayan placed both his hands on the table and closed his eyes and said angrily, "Don't force me Aadhar, stay away from me otherwise you will lose your life. Avayan is only what you can see. So it would be better for you if you don't try to know me more than that."

There was no wrinkle of any kind on Avayan's face. That Aadhar had come to know about him. There was only anger on his face, and Avayan did not want Aadhar to become a victim of his anger nor did he want to kill him. Because if Avayan wants, he can kill him with in a minute. But Avayan did not want to kill his friend with whom he had lived his childhood.

On the other hand, Aadhar left for his home. After some time, Aadhar reached his room and he started throwing things here and there in his room in anger. Hearing the sound of things falling from his room, his mother came running and stopped him, "Aadhar? Aadhar? what are you doing all this?"

"what happened? Why are you so angry, Aadhar?" She added.

Aadhar said, "No Maa, nothing happened, please leave from here now". Saying this, Aadhar himself sent her out of the room and then closed the door of his room from inside.

Aadhar took his head in both his hands and said, "Why?Avayan, why are you doing all this?" Saying this, Aadhar sat on the bed and then staring at the wall said, "I have to find out, I have to find out the reason behind all this. After all, why has Avayan set out on this path? Today he is not just a part of his father's world, which he hated the most, but has become an uncrowned king".

"I have to reach the root of all this. And for this, I have to first find out the reason behind Avayan's disappearance ten years ago. Maybe it all started from there itself. Because my friend was not like this nor could he ever become. He wanted to live a decent and peaceful life."

Aadhar took out his phone, dialled a number and put it to his ear. When the phone was answered from the front, Aadhar said, "Listen! come to the Bureau and meet me".

Saying this he hung up the phone and then left for the bureau.

Evening time,

Nitya was strolling outside in the garden. Kaki was also sitting there in front. Nitya was looking at the anklets she was wearing while walking barefoot on the grass. With every sound of which a smile was appearing on her face.

Like a child, she used to find happiness in every small thing, meanwhile Madhav kaka also came there who had a tray in his hand, he placed it on the table and said, "Nitya! come daughter."

Nitya was about to walk towards him when she heard a voice from behind. Heard it, she quickly looked back and said to herself, "Where is this voice coming from?"

Thinking this, as Nitya went a little further, she saw a small puppy among the plants ahead. She went ahead and picked puppy up and made him sit outside the plants and then while caressing puppy's head she said in her mind, "Where did he come from here? he is so small. It seems that when the door was opened, he must have come inside by mistake."

Nitya picked up that puppy in her hands and smilingly said to herself, "ohh how cute, you must have been hungry that's why you were making such sounds."

When kaka saw the puppy in her hand, he said with surprise, "Hey, how did this puppy come here, give him to me daughter, I will leave him outside".

Kaka about to hold the puppy, Nitya quickly retracted her hands and then looked at kaka, she shook her head.

Kaka further said on this, "Daughter! I will leave him outside, otherwise if Baba sees this puppy, he will get angry."

Despite kaka's repeated asking, Nitya did not listen to him and sat on the chair. She sat the puppy in her lap and looked at kaka and gesture, "He must be hungry, please bring something for him."

Kaka could not understand, whereas kaki understood seeing her hand on puppy's tummy and said, "Yes, please bring some milk for this puppy and yes, dilute the milk a little, otherwise it will not be digested."

Kaka stood there like that for some time and then said in worry, It is not good if Baba sees this puppy even by mistake." Saying this, kaka left from there. Came back after some time.

He brought milk, Nitya fed the milk to the puppy and then picked it up in her lap and started playing with the puppy.

And suddenly she heard Avayan's voice from behind her, "What are you doing here?"

Avayan was standing behind Nitya, kaka and kaki were right in front of her.

Hearing his voice, Nitya, kaka and kaki all got scared and started looking at one other.

Nitya was about to turn towards Avayan in fear, when kaka quickly caught the puppy from her hand and gently hid it and gave it to kaki.

Kaki caught the puppy and hid it in the stole of her saree. Whereas Nitya turned towards Avayan and shook her head.

Looking at Nitya's face, Avayan understood that she was trying to hide something.

Avayan said, "What happened?"

Nitya waved her hands in no and Avayan again started coming forward looking at her.

Avayan started looking at her with narrowed eyes as if he was trying to understand what Nitya was trying to hide.

While Nitya kept her eyes away from Avayan, she looked back to see if Avayan would see the puppy.

But when she saw that kaki hid puppy well in the stole of her saree, she felt a little relaxed.

Avayan came and stood right in front of her and said, "What happened Princess? And why are you reacting like this?"

Nitya again waved both her hands, "No, nothing."

Avayan did not say anything further on this and he placed his hand on her shoulder and said, "Let's go then."

Nitya put a fake smile on her face, nodded her head yes, and started walking with him. As they went a little further, the puppy started making whining noises again. Hearing this, Avayan stopped there and looked back.

Kaka and kaki got scared and when Avayan's attention was towards kaki's hands, he easily understood that she was hiding something. ,

Avayan started coming towards her, seeing him, it seemed as if kaki started sweating and her breath got stuck in her throat.

Avayan reached them, but suddenly Nitya came and stood in front of them. Seeing Nitya coming like this, Avayan raised his eyebrows and said "What?"

Nitya lowered her face and said in her mind, "Ohh this oddish, why does he have to be so intrusive in everything."

Avayan said looking at kaka, "Madhav Kaka, this voice is-"?

Avayan had just said this much when the puppy started making noises again and while Avayan looking at kaki's hands, completed his statement, "It belongs to some dog".

Avayan angrily stared at Kaka and further said, "Kaka what is this?"

Kaka could not say anything on Avayan's words whereas Nitya took a deep breath and held the puppy from kaki's hand and showed it to him. Avayan's face became even more angry after seeing the puppy.

Before he would say something, Nitya put the puppy down and said to him in signs, "He was sitting there, he is so small and cute too, can we keep him here please?"

Avayan calmed down his anger, caressing his forehead while closing his eyes, Nitya started looking at him like a poor child, folded her hands she stood before him, "Please, please let me keep this puppy".

When Avayan looked at Nitya's this face, he forgot his anger for a moment because Nitya was pleading in front of him like a child does to get something of her choice.

Avayan said with a slight smile, "Okay." On hearing this, a big smile appeared on Nitya's face. Avayan placed his hand on her face and said, "But keep him away from me."

Nitya nodded and Avayan went inside. Nitya happily caressed the puppy's head and said in her mind, "Okay doggie, you heard you will stay here from today onwards, I will take care of you but don't do too much mischief otherwise we both will get scolded a lot, okay?"

Nitya picked up the puppy and went inside the house and then asked kaka to bring food and other things for puppy.

Kaka went to the market as per her request and she was busy playing with the puppy.

On the other hand, Avayan was sitting on the bed. There were no expression on his face at this time, But something dangerous was going on in his mind, his eyes were expressing it very well.

Avayan took out his phone and dialled Vipul's number. When Vipul answered the phone, he said in his cold voice, "Is the work done Khanna?"

Vipul quickly said, "Yes Boss, it's done."

Avayan said, "Great and take a good care of the timing, you will have only five minutes".

Vipul said, "Yes Boss, don't worry". Hearing this, Avayan hung up the phone. And he placed his head back on the bed rest and closed his eyes.

It was around ten o'clock at night. Nitya finished feeding the puppy and made him sit on his small bed which kaka had bought from the market along with food and other items, as per Nitya's list.

Looking at puppy Nitya said in her mind, "Maybe you too have been abandoned just like me, but it doesn't matter now because I am here for you. You are absolutely safe here as am I".

Thinking this, she suddenly thought of Avayan and got up from there and said to herself, "He is a little headstrong but not that bad. Let's see what he is doing?"

Nitya left from there towards Avayan's room. She saw, Avayan was not there in his room, on which she looked around and said to herself, "He is missing again, gosh he is a strange person".

Nitya went a little further and stood in front of the dressing room and picked up his perfume kept there and started looking at it.

Meanwhile, she heard the sound from ward room, Avayan was coming out of the ward room. Nitya put the perfume bottle back and then turned back.

Avayan said, "What happened Princess. Are you starting to like this room or me?"

Nitya shook her head and said in a sign, "No no! I just came to see you."

Avayan started walking towards her while Nitya started moving back after seeing him. She leaned against the dressing table. Whereas Avayan came closer to her and leaned over her face and said, "Me? What should I do Sugar?"

When Nitya looked at his face, she saw the hair falling on his forehead which were still wet because he had just taken a bath. There was something different in his eyes and also that slight smile on his lips, on seeing which her eyes had stopped on his face.

Nitya was just looking into his eyes. Avayan placed his other hand on her neck and started rubbing her jaw with his thumb.

He slowly moved to her lips and she closed her eyes there. His lips were just half an inch away from her lips,

He stopped there and a devilish smile appeared on his face seeing her like this. He slightly touched her lips with his lips, left her there and sat on the sofa in front.

When Nitya did not feel Avayan's presence around her, she opened her eyes and saw that he was sitting on the sofa in front of her.

Seeing this, Nitya got irritated and opened her mouth in surprise and started looking at Avayan with narrowed eyes.

Nitya went ahead, anger and frustration were clearly visible on her face.

She asked in signs, "What was this?"

Avayan was about to laugh at Nitya's reaction but he controlled his laughter and said with a calm face, "It was your condition that I will not even kiss you. Your deal right? Sorry last time I forgot, but now how can I kiss you when I remember this?"

Nitya became even more irritated at this and took a deep breath. Avayan further said, "What happened sugar? Do you want to say something?"

Hearing this, Nitya closed her eyes. Whereas Avayan said further, "Tell me, you want to say something?"

Nitya said in her mind looking at Avayan, "All I want to say right now is just kiss me, kiss me Ava, I don't know why want this, I know you also know that but still-"?

It seemed as if Avayan was understanding every single word from Nitya's face.

He came close to her and looked into her eyes, he said "But if you want me to kiss you, you can ask for it and then I can think of something."

Nitya did not react anything to this. Avayan looked at her for some time and said, "I guess you don't want".

Saying this, he started leaving from there but Nitya suddenly stopped him by holding his unbuttoned shirt below his collor and nodded her head.

As she nodded Avayan went very close to her lips but stopped again and said, "No I can't".

Saying this, Avayan again started leaving from there, and Nitya held his shirt more tightly. She was just looking at him when he said with a mischievous smirk, "Are you sure?"

Nitya had become very frustrated with his teasing. She left his shirt and closed her eyes out of frustration for a moment and then she took his face in her hands and placed her lips on his lips.

Even Avayan could not resist this kiss as he didn't want to and he also started kissing her.

He was kissing her very softly but after some time he held her tightly around her waist and placed her hand around his neck on his shoulders.

And at the same time it seemed as if Avayan was losing control over himself.

Nitya was also surrounded by a strange feeling at this time. Which she was neither able to understand nor was she able to control her emotions. Avayan had completely lost his control, now he started sucking her lips passionately due to which she was becoming breathless.

And this time again he forgot everything along with time. Nitya was not able to breathe at all, She was trying to pull back but he held her neck and stopped her. She grabbed his shirt tightly from his shoulders in her fists.

Avayan suddenly came to his senses and left her lips. He hugged her, patted her back and said, "Breathe sugar, breathe."

Nitya took a deep breath and said to herself, "I don't know what the hell I'm doing, But I want to be with you, breathe with you Ava."

Avayan said in her ear in a slow deep voice, "I told you, one day you'll beg me to kiss you?"

Saying this, Avayan placed his lips on her neck and Nitya started looking ahead with wide eyes.

⁠✿✿

So, here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...
51.6K 4.2K 35
Arhan khan An engineer by profession but work as the ceo of India's biggest company. Everyone fears him as he has the worst temper . His life change...
namkaran By shaliniii

General Fiction

26.6K 1.2K 30
Story about a girl who was unknown to her brothers how this girl life wil change or the brothers life change because of single girl who is there sist...
251K 15.4K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...