Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

By Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... More

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue

chapter 53

14.4K 1.1K 141
By Hobby_writes

Mishika POV....

I opened the gate before he could even ring the bell and he chuckled.

Gate p hi bethi thi kya .....he asked pinching my nose and handed me the packet he was holding.

Icecream....I asked and he shrugged making me grin .

Why are you not ready yet ...he  asked me  as I  gave him  a glass of water .
Because we are not going anywhere.....I just want to be with you and spend some peaceful time at our home only .......I  said and I nodded with a smile.

That's really thoughtful of you .....he said seemingly impressed.
Go and get changed....I will get you a coffee meanwhile....I stated and he got up from the couch .

I asked Rani Di to go home as we have already prepared the Dinner and there is nothing more to do now .

As I entered the room with his coffee he was looking at the content sprawled on the bed and I gasped .

How can I forget to keep it inside the closet.
He smirked looking at my way and I visibly shivered and my face became hot and Could bet I looked more red then the lingerie set he was holding in his hand .

Ridhi Di made me buy some really hot lingeries when we went to shopping today .

I hurriedly placed his coffee on the table and snatched the lacy stuff from him and put it inside the bag feeling highly embarrassed .
But before I could make a move he yanked me to himself grabbing my waist .

I see my Little Rose has planned something exotic tonight.....he whispered near my ear making my breath hitch .

That's not mine......I think I got them by mistake.....I blurted out and he chuckled huskily making me feel tingles..

I checked the size and by the way they were sprawled on the bed I could tell whom they belongs too ....he said and bit my ear lobe making me clutch his arm tightly.

I hide my face in the crook of his neck out of utter shyness.
I don't know how but everything feels so new . Maybe because we are this close after so long ...

He gave me hard smooch on my cheek and left me .....
I left to the closet immediately and then took my time to calm Myself down ...

He looked at me teasingly while sipping his coffee as I stepped out but I looked away feeling timid.

He called Maa asking if they reached or not and then gave me the phone as I wanted to talk too..

He pulled me in his lap startling me as I was talking to Maa .
I palmed his mouth as he was about to bit my cheek .....

Beta take care of each other .......Maa said over the phone.
Maa I am taking care of her but ye mujhpe bilkul dhyan nahi de rahi hai ......he said before I could respond to Maa making me widen my eyes .

Maa juth bol rahe hai ye ..you know how your younger kid is......I said and he pinched my waist making me hiss while Maa chuckled over the phone.

Don't trouble my daughter Abhiiii......Maa warned him and he sighed.
Julm ho raha hai mujhpe ......Maa , behen , biwi or vo Nivi .....saari ladies gang mere piche pad gaye hai .......He said dramatically making me laugh at his drama .

Maa Inka toh chalta rahega aap apna dhyan rakhna and don't worry about us .....I said and he put his chin over my shoulder and hummed in my ear making me smile.

Okay beta ....take care ..will talk tomorrow...Maa said .
Okay Maa Good night....I wished her back .
Good night mother India.....do bring ladoos for me while coming back ....he said putting his demands making Maa chuckle..

I made myself comfortable in his lap and rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me protectively.

I listened to his heartbeat and kissed on his chest where his heart lies and he chuckled and I could hear the vibrations in his chest because of the same .

He caressed my hairs kissing my forehead and I purred feeling heavenly.
Nothing can be more serene and peaceful than this .

Gulabooo........Don't sleep....he said patting my cheek and I opened my eyes ..
He pecked my nose making me giggle.

Abhimanyu mujhe aapke saath Dance karna hai ......I said tapping his chin and he laughed kissing my palm .
But I don't even want to move from this bed little Rose......He said making me pout ..

We will dance but not know......abhi aase hi rehte hai .....he said Caressing my cheek and I smiled.

Chaliye ek game khelte hai .......I will ask a question and you to answer that and then I will tell my answer too and then you will ask me a question......okay ....I said .
Double okay ....he said bumping his forhead with mine making me hiss..

Your favourite thing about me .......I asked.
Your eyes ......he said kissing my eyes and I smiled.
What about you ....he asked me .
Your chest .....I like listening to your heartbeats resting my head on it ....I said .
Okay I am changing my favourite.....mine is your chest too ....I like to .....I palmed his mouth looking at him in disbelief.

He laughed looking at my face removing my palm from his mouth and squeezed my cheeks .
Kitne besharam hai Abhimanyu aap ....and you can't change it now ....that's the rule .....I said with a pout and he smooched my lips ..

Okay my turn now.....he said and I nodded .
So tell me your dirtiest thought about me ......he asked making me choke on my spit and I started coughing.

Heyyyy....take it easy.......He said rubbing my back and made me drink some water .
I understood it .....you choked in your imagination only .....How dirty and hot it is ....he said making me gasp ..

No no no .....mei vo nahi soch Rahi thi ....I said exasperated while blood rushed to my cheeks making me feel hot .
It's okay ....you don't have to feel shy in admitting it ....I am your husband after all ....He said teasing me .

Abhimanyuuuuuuu......I said and he laughed as I hid my face in his chest .
What did I even asked him to play this game on the first place .........I groaned to myself.

Okay now I will tell mine ....he said and I parted away .
Nahi mujhe nahi sun ni aapki gandi baate ....I said trying to get away but he pulled me to himself.

Okay then I show you directly if you are feeling shy listening to it verbally he said and my heart thumped in my chest loudly.

Bohut besharam ho gye hai aap ......I said and got up from the bed and he laughed.
Areeyyyy sun toh le ....he said ..

Nahi ..... chaliye late ho raha hai dinner k liye ....I am hungry.....I said getting out of the room and could hear him laugh .

I cupped my face trying to cool down my blazing cheeks and a shy smile appeared on my face .
This men is not at healthy for my poor heart....

I was preparing to make rotis as when I heard the song played in the living room and moments later my cutest husband entered the kitchen with  flower bouquet in his hand that he obviously picked up from the living room .

He bent down dramatically infront of me offering me the bouquet making me giggle.

He then asked for my hand that I gladly placed in his extend hands .
He was lipsing with the song making me giggle.

He twirled me around and then swayed on the beat back hugging me .

He nuzzled in my neck and gave me a chaste kiss before turning me around and wrapped his around my waist and I encircled my hands around his neck too.

He hekd my hand intertwining our fingers and made me sway on the beats .
I was giggling throughout but he didn't leave the charcter......

He then picked me up in his arms and took me to the living room and made me stand on my feet and we continued swaying on the song .....

My foot got entangled with the mat and I stumbled upon him and he fell on the couch lossing his balance with me in his arms and we both laughed and the song came to the end to .

I kissed his chin while smiling widely and he hugged me tightly.
I didn't knew my husband can dance so well .....I said looking at him and he smirked proudly.

Well you are lucky to have him ......He said making me laugh at my self obsessed men.

He followed me to the kitchen and took the charge for making Rotis and asked me cut the salad.

And I must tell you people that he makes absolutely round Rotis even better then me ......

Ufff pehle duty phir Ghar ka kaam .......He said dramatically wiping his face with my dupatta making me laugh at his drama .

You better compensate for everything tonight lady .......He said narrowing his eyes at me making me blush .

I turned my back to him and the very next moment his rough hand came in contact with my bum making me jump on my place .

I glared at him and he just blowed a kiss in my direction.
I huffed and turned back again and this time he pulled my pony dragging me to him and kissed my cheek making me graon.

This men is so rough.....side effects of marrying a police officer.....I thought.

Assistant......bring the food to the table.....I am going to wash my face and hands ....he commanded me while going out of the kitchen making me chuckle.

Nobody would believe he is an ACP if some would see his drama at home ....he is literally a spolied little kid as Riddhima di calls him .

He sat on chair and I made his plate .....well you know as I worked a lot in the kitchen.....you should make it eat with your hands lady ........he suggested making me giggle.

Itne dhole shole banaye hue hai .....or kuch rotiya bana k haath dukh Gaye .....I asked but then made him eat the first bite from my plate and he smiled.

Later we ate our food and I did the dishes and he placed them on their accurate place as I guided him .

I filled the water bottle and he locked all the windows and checked the main door and switched off the lights.

He plopped on the bed as soon as we entered the room and then patted on the mattress asking me to join him .

I need to freshen up and change my clothes too .....I said .
You don't need clothes tonight.....he said with a wink making me blush and I left to the bathroom shaking my head at him ..

Gulaabiiiiii aankhe jo Teri dekhiiiii sharabi ye Dil ho gyaaaaaa........ohhh meri Gulaboo jara edar aa tohhh....he sang as I came out of the bathroom making Me giggle....

Such an impatient men and after that he didn't even let me put moisturizer or anything..

I submitted myself in his arms as the night grew darker ........

Ahhhhhhh ...... Abhimanyuuuu.....ummmhhhh........I moaned as he rammed inside me harder .

Ohhhhhhh .......I let out a cry as he took my hard but in his mouth sucking it hungrily.

We both were sweating even when the AC is at its lowest temperature.
I wrapped my arms around him as his thrust became more rough and hitting my g spot.

He captured my already swollen lips and groabed in my mouth and that aroused me even more ..

I know I will sore after this but right now he has occupied all my senses.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb while his other hand is gripping my melon tightly and I screamed not able to bear this much pleasure.

Ahhhhhhh......ummhhmmm aggghhhh uhhhuu....My throat felt parched and sore due to moaning and screaming..

He didn't leave me until I was on the verge of passing out .
I vividly remember him cleaning me down there after that and laying beside me pulling me on the top of him .

A long chapter .....🤧🤧
I didn't write much smut in this chapter but added a few scenes.....

Jitna iss chapter mei hass rahe ho ...ya blush kar rahe ho ....you will cry even more in the upcoming chapters.....
I just cried thinking about the scenarios in my head .....and I will try my best  to write them with the same intensity.....

Brace yourself for the upcoming emotional rollercoaster ride.....

Also there will be no double updates .....

P.s No update tomorrow.....as this is tomorrow's update in advance only....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 1.2K 7
"𝓘𝓼𝓱𝓺 𝓱𝓸 𝓳𝓪𝔂𝓮 𝓮𝓴 𝓫𝓪𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓱 𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓻 𝓷𝓪 𝓳𝓪𝓰 𝓴𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓳𝓪𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓷𝓪 𝓷𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓶...𝓭𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓸𝓱 𝓫𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽...
4.2K 325 22
the story is about two police officers first they are enimies who are always ready to fight.This story is a full discription of them how they fall in...
10.3K 824 22
Ashwin Kumar a strict police officer....loves his job and hates marriage due to his past and very arrogant Sivaangi a cute lovely doctor.. waiting f...
533K 20K 37
One fateful evening, changes everything in Radhika Shenoy's Life. Dreams were shattered and new ones were formed. Raghuvaran IPS, a young cop who cru...