this is where i'll be waiting...

Από sweetenersmoonlight

"i was raised by katherine pierce. do you really think i need anyone's help in manipulation, deceit, and dest... Περισσότερα

a c t o n e
p l a y l i s t
c h a r a c t e r s
1.1 | never give up
1.2 | do i have to deceive you?
1.3 | emotions are a dangerous thing
1.4 | that is not what your heart desires
1.5 | from the lips of a liar
1.6 | only i fell
1.7 | parts that will never be whole (revised)
1.8 | you curse everyone you touch (revised)
1.9 | a reflection of the author (revised)

update + rewrite

303 13 0
Από sweetenersmoonlight

so something has been bugging me about this fanfic and i recently discovered what it was.

i will be taking down the last seven chapters and rewriting them.

i'm sorry if this is confusing. i just think it will significantly improve the fanfic and i'd rather it happen now then later on when more people have started reading and i get too far in.

the chapters will only require a little bit of editing because it's a "big" change but not something that would actually change the scenes it would just give some motivation to them. so it's mostly the inner thoughts that will be changed.

i had thought of this idea before but dismissed it because i thought i needed to resolve the issue it would cause by the end of the act when i realize how it doesn't have to.

as of now i personally find the fanfic boring and i myself don't ship klaus and astoria. i'm hoping this will change that.

i hope you do stick with the fanfic and that this doesn't cause you to lose interest (though i don't see how anyone would currently have interest because i personally find this boring but that's just me!)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7K 275 15
Elena had a baby with Ethan Mikaelson the guy who abused her for months before leaving her with a check and a baby
220K 8.1K 35
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ᴍᴇʟ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ. ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ. 「oc x niklaus mikaelson」 「the vamp...
17.5K 764 9
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐞...
184K 3.5K 69
⚠️under reconstruction ⚠️ Mia was adopted by Stefan, after being found in the woods. Her father is supposedly dead. But what happens when he comes ar...