Mysterious Love๐ŸŒ (YOONMIN FF)

By ZaveriyaKhan0

Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 17

236 16 14
By ZaveriyaKhan0

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was from Jin Hyung.

And he said "Yoongi I got to know what kind of Jimin work he does and I never thought he would do something like this. He seems like a really kind and innocent boy. Basically he's a...."

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Basically he's a drug dealer. Since you told me to find out about him, I sent all my men to find out.And I was told by them that he was a drug dealer.

At first I did not believe them but then when they started showing the proofs, I started believing them and I came to know that he was the member of the HELL ANGLES group. And the leader of the group is none other than Kazuya Kamenashi."

After listening to this news I got in utter shock I never expected Jimin was doing something like this. Now all the dots have started connecting. That's why he often comes to the dorm with bruises and drained energy.

And after hearing the next words that came out of my mouth, Jin Hyung was completely stunned, he felt as if this was true or was his ears ringing?

Actually the thing which I said to him is that Jin Hyung I want you to ruin each and every connection Jimin is having with mafia activities. You have to threaten that kauwa guy to eliminate him from the gang otherwise they're going to be doomed. And yeah remember one more thing do this after tomorrow afterall tomorrow Jimin is going to his first ever concert. So , I wanted him to not worry about anything while performing.

And after that I hung up the call.
How innocent you look "Park Jimin". What a good actor and liar you are.

(Says who bitch , ok nvm💀)

Jin POV:-

Oh gosh I'm in complete shock. Yoongi is first time caring about someone. I know where these things are leading them. I hope they both don't hurt each other and get along well. God bless them.

I'm going to tell this to Jooni.
Oh I really miss him. I know it's only a few hours but when you're in love one second feels like an entire year.

MEANWHILE WITH TAEKOOK

AUTHOR POV:-

A bunny boy is sulking from the morning cause why not he's one and only handsome boyfriend is now completely engulfed himself in working from the morning and didn't even give him his morning kiss.

Kookie thought in his mind while pouting cutely.

" Tae tae is not giving me attention from the morning hmph.. I'm not going to talk with him. "

(Who can say that this baby is the sniper of the group and killed a lot of people )

But he does not know that his boyfriend is enjoying his each and every expression very much.

Taehyung thought " Aww my baby is looking so cute . Those pouty lips are inviting me to devour them. Just wait for some more baby I'm gonna give you all my attention"

But here our bunny boy started planning a very devil plan and then he suddenly stood up and went to sit on the table and placed the laptop on Taehyug's lap on which he was doing his work.

But still he didn't give him attention and started doing his work. This made the bunny boy fume in anger but still he didn't give up. And the next thing he did was unpredictable and too bold .
He started touching Taehyung's crotch with his feet sensually.

(Imagine Taehyung is sitting on a chair)

Taehyung was shocked with his baby's act. He finally looked at him with wide eyes but kookie is looking at him innocently with his shiny Bambi eyes.

Taehyung said while shuttering " baby wha....t are...youuu..trying to do??

Jungkook replied while holding his hands " I'm doing nothing taetae. You're not giving me attention and didn't even kiss  me from the morning" And slowly tied Taehyung's hand on the chair.

And Taehyung didn't even notice of course he got lost in those cute Bambi eyes of his sulking bunny bf.

Kookie leans for kissing him and soon their lips got collided with each other in a beautiful kiss. Taehyung tried to touch his baby's face for deepening the kiss and then he realised his baby tied his hand.

He got shocked and said " baby why you tied my hands hnn? Open it I wanted to touch you . Don't do this with me please."

But now Jungkook smirked and said sassily "you're not allowed to touch me , you're not allowed to make any noise. If you make any type of noise then I'm gonna leave you here with this pathetic position having this hard boner. Got it??"

Taehyung was shocked and finally he begged " baby please don't do this with me. I promise I'm not going to ignore you from now on."

But jungkook just chuckled and started kissing him harshly while sitting on his crotch directly and grinding his hips on it. He started leaving with kisses to Taehyung's jaw and neck while unbuttoning his shirts and soon all the clothes were removed from Taehyung's body.

Sweats started forming on Taehyung's forehead. He's getting desperate by every passing second to touch jungkook and fuck him hard. He's trying every possible way not to moan. He's biting his lips to escape himself from moaning.

Suddenly jungkook stood up and started stripping himself in front of Taehyung while sensually touching himself. Jungkook removed his own boxers and spread his legs in front of Taehyung while sitting on the table and said to him in a seductive voice " you like it daddy?? Wanna have it??hmm??"
And entered his one finger inside his hole.

Taehyung's eyes became dark and he said in his deep voice " UNTIE MY HANDS KIM JUNGKOOK. YOU WILL GONNA REGRET IT.I'M GONNA FUCK YOU SO HARD . STOP TOUCHING YOURSELF I DON'T LIKE IT. HOW DARE YOU "

Jungkook becomes scared but still doesn't stop and soon cum in front of him.
And then he untied Taehyung's hands and he was harshly pulled in a passionate kiss by him.

Taehyung said in his ears " I'M GONNA RUIN YOU SLUT.. TODAY I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR BITCHY ATTITUDE"
in a deep voice.

Jungkook got scared he knows he fucked up but deep down he's excited as well.

Taehyung lifted him like a sack bag and went to their bedroom and pushed him in front of the large mirror which was hanging on the wall and said in Jungkook's ear in a deep voice" NOW I'M GONNA RUIN YOU IN FRONT OF THIS MIRROR AND YOU HAVE TO WATCH HOW YOU GONNA MOAN UNDER ME AND EVERY TIME YOU TRY TOUCH YOURSELF THEN YOU WILL GONNA REMEMBER HOW I FUCKED YOU IN FRONT OF IT. WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM MY NAME FOR THE ENTIRE DAY YOU SLUT. YOU WILL GONNA BEG FOR IT. TODAY I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW THE SLUTS ARE TREATED."

(Ok I'm not gonna right more rest y'all imagine by yourself ✋🏻🙂 I'm innocent child)

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok cuties that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it.🥲

Ignore the mistakes.

I thought to include some other ships moments.

If any of you don't like it then let me know about it.😇

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

Meet y'all with the next update 😽

Take care you all ❤️ bye bye 👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4K 43
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
166K 8.3K 62
~โ˜†The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...โ˜†~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a mysterious new student to your school, and he...
582K 35.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
62.1K 1.9K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...