RAGNAROK Part 1 // Written By...

By AlRaffaello

This Story Was Originally Written By Al Raffaello And Andy Graves Which Mainly Focuses on A Captain Named Mik... More

Chapter 1: Destruction
Chapter 2: Resistance
Chapter 3: Two Worlds
Chapter 4: Survivor

Ragnarok Introduction

1 0 0
By AlRaffaello

In the Year 2058, A New Reborn Earth.
The New Soviet Union Were to Attack The Scandinavian Countries for their Resources And Materials. The Scandinavians Were Frightened and Started Negotiating With The Soviets to not Attack them.
The Soviets Gave them Three Conditions, And that is to Help them Defeat Ukraine And the Rest of The NATO's, Second is to Give them Their Resources, and Third is To Hunt Down The Chosen.

After Those Years And Now is 2087 An Anomaly Came to Los Angeles Called The Blackout Which Turned Los Angeles into a Dark War zone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 432 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.3K 326 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...