thirteen. | Taylor Swift

By talesofely

"I thought you were supposed to be an amazing flirt. How come you only seem to annoy me?" "You actually belie... More

Thirteen. (XIII)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Nine.

Eight.

1.2K 114 61
By talesofely

( Flashbacks are in Italics )

"The park? Seriously? What are you, 5?"

Xio simply ignored Taylor's words, running towards the swing set like a child.

"Yeah, we're in the middle of a city, did you expect a secret isolated enchanted magical forest with a waterfall, or something?"

Taylor let out a small huff, sitting on the swing beside Xio.

"Yes, especially with how secretive you were being in the car."

The younger girl chuckled, kicking her feet on the ground to swing herself.

"You're lucky I brought my McLaren and not the others. It would've seem like I'm kidnapping you or something if I brought the truck."

Taylor turned to look at Xio as if she was crazy.

"You drive a truck?"

Xio laughed as she nodded, making her swing wobble.

"Hell yeah. It was my grandfather's. I bring it with me when I don't wanna get recognized on long rides. I also have a bike and a black SUV-"

"Hold on, a bicycle bike or a motorcycle bike?" Taylor cut her off in shock.

"A motorcycle bike. You didn't know I drive a bike?" Xio said with a chuckle, remembering the multiple videos and pictures that dominated every social media app ever since they were leaked.

Taylor shook her head. "I think I only know one-eight of you. All I know is that you're the vocalist and electric guitarist of a cover band, you're a womanizer, and your real name's Xiomara."

Xio chuckled, letting her feet hit the ground to stop her swing from swinging. She turned to look at Taylor with an amused smile.

"And yet only 1 of those is fully correct, the other one's only partially true, and one's absolutely false. I'm not a womanizer."

The blonde singer playfully scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Oh please, you're a womanizer no matter how much you try to deny it."

"I'm not. I'm just friendly. Believe it or not, I've only had two official committing relationships, the rest are flings. And half of the women linked to me aren't close to me enough to call them a friend. The media just really enjoys drama and manipulating situations a lot."

Taylor snorted, having been in the same state as the younger girl.

"Trust me, I'm the person who understands that the most." This pulled a laugh from Xio, as she wasn't new to Taylor's dating scandals either.

"But what's the partial truth? Is Xiomara not your real name?" Taylor asked with a raised brow, remembering what the younger said earlier.

"Xiomara's my middle name. We haven't done introductions yet, right?" Xio said, before gesturing for Taylor to stand up and stand infront of her.

"My name's Tatiana Xiomara Kennedy, Tanya for short. It's nice to officially meet you, Ms. Taylor Alison 'Felicia' Swift." Xio held her hand out with a smirk that captivated thousands of hearts, both men and women.

She wondered if it also captivated the woman infront of her.

Taylor shook Xio's with a chuckle, playing along to the younger girl's playfulness.

"Tanya, huh? How come you only use Xio?"

Xio shrugged, seemingly thinking for a moment. "I guess I wanted to keep a part of myself in my circle."

"Circle?" Taylor furrowed her brows slightly, yet it was obvious she was trying to bite back a smile at how Xio looked in the moment. The younger girl had a habit of tilting her head to the side when thinking or confused about something. It made her way more attractive in thousands of people's opinion, including Taylor's.

"Yeah, circle. It's kinda like the close friends option on instagram. I want to keep a part of me private, a part of me who only selected people know about. Call it cliche but it feels so fulfilling when you're in someone's circle, cause they trust you, they chose you."

"How many people are in your circle when it comes to your name then?"

"8? 9 including you. The boys, two publicists, the twins, flo, mads, and you. Well, unless they told anyone else, which I highly doubt."

"What made you think they didn't tell anyone?" Taylor challenged, stepping a tad closer to Xio.

"I made them sign a contract made by yours truly. If they break the contract I get unlimited favors."

"And what makes you think I wouldn't tell anyone?"

"Cause I trust you." Xio noticed Taylor's playful and confident persona faltering for half a second before she recomposed herself again.

"Is trust enough? You don't have a contract for me to sign." Taylor teased.

Xio met Taylor's enchanting blue eyes, letting her own brown ones travel down to the blonde's perfectly red lips.

"I know where you can sign." The vocalist kept her eyes on Taylor's lips, who obviously noticed and decided to do something about it.

Much to Xio's surprise, the older girl suddenly straddles her lap, arms wrapping around her neck, forcing her own arms to wrap around Taylor's waist to prevent the blonde from falling over.

"Taylor..?"

"I wanna kiss you."

"Then do it."

"We're in public."

"You're straddling me, and our faces are inches away from each other. You sure you wanna start worrying now?"

"Tanya, I'm serious.. please?"

"What do you want, baby?"

"I wanna kiss you."

"Then do it, darling. There aren't cctvs around here, and people don't come to this park at night. Also, your face's covered."

Taylor didn't need to be told twice. She pulled Xio closer and closed the distance between their lips. It was only supposed to be a peck, and yet they both had too much fun.

"Damn, you kiss good, Felicia."

"You're better."

"Better than willy the werewolf you kissed on tv?"

"I'd answer that but I don't wanna feed your already overflowing ego."

Taylor didn't even let Xio laugh before she pulled her in for another kiss.

Well, that's one way to end a night.

_______________

Twitter

Xio
@iiixio

i have never thought that would happen what the actual fuck 😃😃😃 tell whatever that was from last night to fetus xio and she would've flipped you off

( People @iiixio follows can reply to this tweet. )

|

Iz @xiiiiz
replying to @iiixio

wdym 'never thought that would happen'? u've kissed more women than me

|

madison beer @madisonbeer
replying to @iiixio

okay, girl, slay! now go answer my ft, i need the details.

|

sev @sieteis7
replying to @iiixio

ew

|

Xio @iiixio
replying to @sieteis7

kys

|

sev @sieteis7
replying to @iiixio

😨😨😨...

gladly momm- 😊😊😊

|

savy @savythorne
replying to @sieteis7 and @iiixio

what the fuck

_______________

iMessage

' uglier twin , kennedy '

kennedy
sev

kennedy
how much do u treasure
ur non-existent career?

uglier twin
?????

uglier twin
a lot..?

kennedy
do u wanna get more
famous but lose the
possibility to get a gf
for a few months?

uglier twin
what the fuck

uglier twin
no..?

kennedy
i need u to act as my
pr boyfriend, seven 😓

uglier twin
say sike rn

uglier twin
wait

uglier twin
you're serious?

uglier twin
WHAT THE FUCK
HAHAHAHAJSHSHSHA
HAHSHAHAHAHHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAJAH
HAHAHSHAHAHAH

kennedy
r u gonna do it
or not? i kinda
regret asking u

uglier twin
hell yea, i'll do it

uglier twin
wait till ivan hears
about this shit

kennedy
WAIT NO

kennedy
don't tell ivan nor sav

kennedy
i kinda want to see
their reactions when they
find out we're 'dating'

uglier twin
kidding aside though,
what's this pr thing for?
you got a gf or something?

kennedy
i guess you can say
that? but she isn't my
gf

uglier twin
so? why can't u just
go with the flow like u
always do? this is ur
first pr relationship w/
a guy ever since u dated
scarjo WHO WAS WAY TOO
OLD FOR U BTW and had to
use chris evans WHO WAS
WAY WAY TOO OLD FOR U
as your pr bf

kennedy
she hates being called
scarjo, btw

kennedy
and she was hot and
beautiful, can u blame 23
year old me??

uglier twin
SHE WAS 33

kennedy
and? it gave me a bigger
reason to call her mommy 🤷‍♀️

uglier twin
THAT'S NOT MY POINT,
my point is u only use
pr boyfriends when u're dating
a closeted female celeb that
is too scared to come out
for you

kennedy
ouch..?

uglier twin
OH I KNOW WHAT'S
HAPPENING

uglier twin
THIS IS LITERALLY
WHAT HAPPENED TO
YOU AND SCARLETT

uglier twin
u and scar HAD this little
fling going on, but she's extra
famous so u need to hide ur rs
so in order to do that u both got
into a pr relationship. it was
fine the first few months but then
u noticed that she was starting
to slip away, so u asked her.
then u find out she already fell in
love with her pr bf colin, who
she's now married to and has a
kid with BY THE FUCKING WAY
and left u alone and broken hearted
but u still gotta act like u're her
biggest fan like a few years ago
(which u still are, u dumb fucking
hopeless romantic) cuz u don't want
people to create rumors & find out
what rlly happened between u two

kennedy
i'm not reading all
that, but ok

uglier twin
we both know u read that
word for word

kennedy
it wasn't scar's fault
she fell in love, sev

kennedy
i'm happy for her and
colin, they're soulmates,
i couldn't have done anything
to change that

kennedy
plus, i'm over it now

kennedy
and Taylor's different,
she wouldn't fall in love with
travis kelce.

uglier twin
thanks for that information
that you're seeing TAYLOR
FUCKING SWIFT and that
TRAVIS FUCKING KELCE
will be her pr boyfriend

uglier twin
imagine if they rlly were
together tho, power
fucking couple

kennedy
NOT. HELPING. SEVEN.

uglier twin
love u, Tans 😘😘😘

kennedy
fuck u.

_______________

note :

weeeeell things are getting spicy lmaoaoaoa

xio has a veeeeryyy interesting life, trust me, this is only a quarter of it lmaoaoao

let's see if u guys notice the things i
want y'all to notice :>

please tell me ur thoughtssss, i rlly rlly enjoy reading them !

- sincerely, ely ! ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 2.7K 12
[DISCONTINUED] Lana's marriage is falling apart, her career is a disaster and her new job sucks because her co-star is the most insufferable human be...
651K 19.5K 50
Just some one shots of tibbles and kibbles behind the scenes i guess! Ideas I couldn't add to the story but I absolutely love! SOCIAL MEDIA + Real L...
253K 17.5K 54
"Being sober sucks." "I feel like being dead sucks more." Every second that passes by only makes the want for a drink feel greater. With every second...
1.7K 100 2
One could probably say that Taylor Swift had a personal vendetta against Jordan Adkins. Or, as Taylor's darling publicist puts it "she is a 33-year-o...