Under The Stars | Bang Chan F...

De Joybananamilk

A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thrill... Mais

Intro - Author's Notes
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Boxer
Chapter 4: Ring Ring Ring
Chapter 5: Rooftop
Chapter 6: Break In
Chapter 7: Mansion
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Flight
Chapter 11: Australia
Chapter 12: Blueprint
Chapter 13: RRS
Chapter 14: Back in Korea
Chapter 15: SSICK
Chapter 16: Perfect Dress
Chapter 17: TMT
Chapter 18: Improvement
Chapter 19: Date
Chapter 20: Mixtape: Oh
Chapter 21: Mixtape #1
Chapter 22: Mixtape #2
Chapter 23: Mixtape #3
Chapter 24: Mixtape #4
Chapter 25: 4419
Chapter 26: Red Lights
★ New Characters !!
Chapter 27: HP BDAY
Chapter 28: Booster
Chapter 29 : A Different Perspective
Chapter 30: Back Door
Chapter 31: Skills Put to The Test
Chapter 32: Baby Steps
Chapter 33: Drive
Chapter 34: Haven
★ appreciation note
★ Special Chapter: Movie Night ★
Chapter 36: And The Hare
Chapter 37: Uncover?
Chapter 38: The Truth
Chapter 39: Halloween
Chapter 40: Progress Further P1
Chapter 41: Progress Further P2
Chapter 42: Levanter
Chapter 43: Double Knot
ೃ⁀➷
Chapter 44: Leave

Chapter 35: The Tortoise?

221 8 17
De Joybananamilk

October 3rd, 11:45pm

"It came out...positive."

"What!? Really!" Chan grins widely and instantly grabs me, holding me up in the air and spinning me around. "We're going to have an adorable baby!"

I laugh and hold onto him tightly so I don't fall. "You're this excited??"

He laughs awkwardly and sets me down but keeps me close in his arms. His eyes are set on mine now, warmth filling them.

"Well... It's going to affect us and our plans, but I think we can figure something out. But besides that, I've always wanted to have children of my own. I know I'm not that ready but if it's with you, I'll give it my all."

I smile nervously and nod. "Okay, I guess it's not too big of a deal..."

"Are you not happy?"

I quickly shake my head. "Of course I'm happy! I'm just... I didn't expect to be pregnant so young? Especially before we're even getting married. And won't this affect my training?"

Chan sighs and smiles softly before cupping my cheeks with his large hands. "You'll be fine. We'll discuss it with RRS and see if we can delay your leadership. But we'll still have to train you, just not harshly; in case we have to fight TMT at any moment."

My face leans into his hands as I sigh as well. "I'm glad I've got you to help me out."

"Of course, babe. I love you."

My lips puff out into a pout. I adore him so much, especially when those three words leave his pretty lips.

"I love you too."

I give him a tiny peck on the lips and he giggles shyly.

- ,,

October 10th, 6:23am

I'm awoken when I hear Chan cursing and muttering under his breath as he pulls on clothes. I'm confused and sit up slowly.

"Chan?"

He turns around. "Go back to sleep, baby. I have to take care of something."

"What is it?" I reach my arms out for him, not wanting him to leave just yet.

He wraps his arms around me reluctantly and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, looking up at him with curiosity. What's got him up this early? And why is he so pissed?

"Uhm... How do I put this? TMT..."

"What?"

"They've got the virus."

"What!?" I almost fall out of his arms but he holds onto me tight.

"I'm going to go to RRS to see if we can figure something out. We're not sure if they've spread it yet or not. It seems like they've mutated though."

"Aw fuck. Let me come with you."

He sets me down on the bed and shakes his head. "No. I'll handle it for now."

"Chan, let me! I'm supposed to be the leader of RRS soon. I should be able to go and see what's going on." I frown.

His fingers rake through his hair in frustration. As he takes a deep sigh, he gives one nod. "Fine. Get dressed. You don't have to put too much on, just a sweater and pants."

I quickly get off the bed and head to the closet. I throw on a hoodie and sweatpants over my sleep lingerie before making my way back to him. Once he sees me, he grabs me by my hand and pulls me out of the room, taking me downstairs and out the door.

I look back as he takes me to his main use car. "Aren't the others coming?"

"I'll explain to them later in the morning. If it's really serious and we need a plan made soon, I'll wake them up after we're back."

- ,,

We arrive at a secluded headquarters, one of RRS' many base locations. Chan helps me out of the car before we head between the large garden hedges that boarder the location.

As we enter the modernly built two floor building, we're greeted with the assistant of Mr. Shelton. The assistant leads us into Mr. Shelton's office and we're told to sit down as we wait.

I hold onto his hand as we wait patiently, sitting next to each other on separate cushioned chairs. I notice Chan's leg shaking. His legs always shakes when he's trying to calm down or if he's thinking of something. I put my hand on his thigh.

"You okay?"

He nods. "I'm okay, doll." A reassuring yet tight smile spreads across his face after he says that, his head turning to face me.

I run my fingers through his naturally curly hair. He didn't have any time to do his hair, so it's messy. I fix it up a little.

The door opens, followed by echoing footsteps. We lift our heads to see Mr. Shelton walking in. He takes his seat at his desk across from us.

"Christopher and Y/N. Thank you for coming. We have much to discuss as you might've heard now."

"Yeah, what's going on? Has the situation worsened at all the past few days?" Chan starts asking questions already.

"Well...we've been trying to handle it by ourselves since we found out-"

"You should've let us know earlier."

"Yes, yes, I know but...we thought we would be able to handle it ourselves and get the virus back. But it seems they've spread the mutated virus already."

"What!?" Chan shoots up aggressively in a standing position. "You said they wouldn't just spread it so quickly!"

"Calm down! It hasn't spread to too many people yet. At least not yet. We just have to isolate the infected."

"And how are you going to do that without getting infected yourself? What are the symptoms anyway?"

Chan sounded so pissed. I was sitting here awkwardly, not really sure what to say or do. Why did I even come here?

"Well.. they're similar to those of a zombie. Fast, only wants to infect, eats flesh, attacks, blinded."

"We're fucked then. We're actually fucked! You better fucking get those that are infected in a fucking dungeon and figure out an antidote because it'll be on you when this shit breaks out to the rest of the country!"

Mr. Shelton doesn't seem like a very patient man, but he's just letting Chan yell at him. It's unusual.

"Alright, alright. We're trying our best. We've already been looking for a scientist to figure something out for us. If anything else is needed, your gang will be called for backup." Mr. Shelton gestures toward the door that led out of his office.

Chan grabs my hand and pulls me up from my chair before pulling me out of Mr. Shelton's office. I stay quiet the entire walk to the car.

Once we get inside the car and fasten our seatbelts, Chan breaks the silence with the engine starting and his voice. "I see why your parents left that fucking asshole."

"What?" I look extremely confused.

The car drives off onto the road.

"Why does he make a fucking zombie virus in the first place? Then we wouldn't be in this situation. Who does that? What was the purpose!?"

"Maybe he found it?"

"No, he already said before that he created it. He didn't say the reason though. I don't trust him."

I guess Chan is right. It's suspicious. No one, let alone a mafia leader, just makes a virus like that without some sort of fucked up desire.

- ,,

October 15th, 8:44pm

I've been laying off training ever since Chan told me I don't have to train anymore. He told RRS I'm already 4 weeks pregnant so I shouldn't train with them "for now." I know Chan's going to prevent any further alliance with them without them knowing until the time was right. Only SKZ would train me from now on.

But other than that I've been focusing on the wedding. We got a wedding planner to help out with the decorations. We already set the location for the beach and the color scheme as baby pink and baby blue. Of course anyone could wear whatever they want as mentioned on the wedding invitations sent out, but it'd be better if they did follow the theme. Chan said he wanted to wear a dark blue suit, so we've gotten one tailored for him already.

As for my dress, I've had my last fitting just yesterday. I still fit it nicely. Luckily I won't grow a baby bump until around 14 weeks. At least that's what Seungmin said.

I find it interesting Seungmin wasn't born into any mafia family. He said he had been studying for being a doctor since he was in primary school. He was a golden child, a very smart one at that. He'd finished school early and eventually got into medical school at 14. Then he became a doctor quite quickly at 19. But then SKZ came along during at a break-in at the hospital for whatever reason and took him captive. Fortunately, they didn't do anything and he was able to join the team. I'm glad he's part of this group though. He's the best cook, I swear.

Sorry, Lee Know.

Chan hops onto the bed after entering the room and pulls me into a cuddle. "Agghhhh, my back hurts, baby."

"Want a massage?" I turn my head to look at him.

He shakes his head and kisses me gently on the lips. "I don't want my pregnant wifey doing work for me."

"I'm fine. I'm not even THAT pregnant. I have a lot of weeks left before I'm unable to do any work."

"Still. You're a little weak now. Especially after vomiting all the time."

I take hold of him and roll him onto his tummy. I push his shirt up his back; his back is muscular and toned. "The prettiest back, I swear."

Chan laughs and takes my hand, kissing it as he looks over his shoulder at me. Such a dreamy look.

"You sure you want to give me a massage? I could give you one."

"You giving me a massage always ends up as a love making session." I roll my eyes and look around the room for some body oil. "Where's the body oil?"

"Uhh, I think I left the last bottle in the medicine cabinet."

"Okay." I smile and get off his back. After grabbing the body oil from the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, I'm back to sitting on his butt, rubbing the oil into my hands. Vanilla aaallwaayys smells good.

Chan takes his shirt off completely for me so I wouldn't get oil on his clothes. I rub the oil into his back, gently massaging his tight and sore muscles.

"Ahh, that feels good." He groans happily. "Focus on my upper back and neck a bit. I've been shrimping over my desk all day."

I nod and start moving my hands up his back to massage his upper back and neck. His shoulders were wide, wider than my forearm plus my hand!

"Mmm, you're such a good person, Y/N."

I lean down to kiss his ear, feeling his muscles loosen under my touch. "Thank you."

Suddenly, he flips me onto my back and turns over to hover over me, his elbows supporting his upper body.

I raise an eyebrow. "What's this now?"

"A little reward for being good to me."

"I haven't even done a lo-"

He pulls the covers over the both of us.

ೃ⁀➷

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

43.6K 1.5K 36
"We need to have a talk." My fingers trembled as they traced the words on the paper. Y/n. They knew my name. My pulse began to race, breathing increa...
205K 9.9K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
414K 21.6K 70
"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to withdraw." Both Mafia and the police are af...
27K 609 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...