Her Sweet Comfort

Par WinterBlue_Angel22

Summary: Scott had big emotional argument with Ramona then Ramona left Scott alone made him feel hurt emotion... Plus

Oc profile
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

24 1 4
Par WinterBlue_Angel22

Warning⚠️: Scott and Raomona angst

*Scott's Gay roommate, Wallace Wells sat in a fancy sofa with his legs crossed reading a newspaper. While you can hear Scott Pilgrim and Ramona flowers argue in the background. Scott and Ramona seem to be arguing again...*

"U-um, what's going on?" Winter looked worriedly at Wallace.

*Wallace doesn't look up from his newspaper, he's busy reading and paying attention to the newspaper.*

Wallace: "Scott and Ramona are arguing, that's what's going on."

*Wallace goes back to reading his newspaper like nothing even bothered him, as if he's gotten used to Scott and Ramona's arguing.... Scott and Ramona's arguing eventually gets louder.*

I nodded understandingly at his words. "I see..."

*Wallace still continues reading his newspaper as Scott and Ramona started yelling at each other.*

Wallace: "Don't pay attention to them, just ignore it and they'll stop eventually."

*Wallace casually goes back to reading his newspaper.*

I nodded shyly at him then I sit down on comfortable chair.

*Wallace eventually looks up from his newspaper and looks at you.*

Wallace: "You look nervous, don't be.... They're just another arguing couple who eventually make up."

*Wallace goes back to reading the newspaper and the yelling in the background gets louder.*

I nodded timidly at him. "Okay.."

*Wallace finishes reading his newspaper.*

Wallace: "You're Winter right?"

I nodded shyly at him.

Wallace: "I've heard about how kind you are from Scott, he's told me quite a lot about you to be honest."

My cheeks went redder shyly at Scott's compliments.

Wallace: "I really don't know why he hasn't asked you out yet."

*Wallace chuckles and puts the newspaper down.*

My cheeks went rosy pinker shyly at his words. "Was I obvious, Wallace?"

Wallace: "To me? Oh, very obvious in my opinion. You blush every time you mention him that I can tell. Honestly, I think he likes you as well."

My face went rosy pinker shyly at his words. "W-what... but I thought Scott loved Ramona..."

Wallace: "He does, but... It's very complicated...."

*Wallace pauses for a moment thinking before continuing on.*

Wallace: "Honestly I'd be surprised if Scott *didn't* have a crush on you, your kindness and gentleness are things he's really fond of... And you two also have quite a lot of things in common."

I nodded shyly at him.

Wallace: "Scott cares for Ramona a lot, that much I know... but you also seem to be special enough to make him reconsider his crush on her for you."

*Wallace pauses for a second.*

Wallace: "Honestly, I'd love to see Scott be your boyfriend, you two would make the perfect couple."

"... you think so?" Winter looked timidly at him.

Wallace: "100%."

*Wallace smiles softly at Winter*

Wallace: "You should tell him how you feel, it's obvious you love him, and by the sounds of things he might feel the same."

I nodded shyly at him then I smiled shyly at him. "Thank you for advice, Wallace."

Wallace: "No problem..."

*Wallace smiles softly.*

Wallace: "I just hope you and Scott can be officially together, you really do care for him a lot."

*Wallace pauses for a second, thinking carefully before continuing on.*

Wallace: "Scott could do with a girl like you at his side... Ramona... Not so much."

We heard a argument is getting louder.

*Scott and Ramona's argument is getting louder than before, the yelling has now become screaming...*

I winced sympathetically at scene. "That's getting serious..." Winter looked worriedly at them.

*Wallace sighs and puts his newspaper down.*

Wallace: "It's normal, they always end up screaming like this for a couple of minutes then make out for longer than they screamed at each other."

*Wallace gets up to his feet.*

Wallace: "Just wait a few minutes, they'll make up like usual."

But angry Ramona yelling bad things at Scott.

*Scott says something back but it's not quite loud enough for you to hear, but then you hear Ramona say...*

Ramona: "SCOTT! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! STOP LIVING IN YOUR STUPID LITTLE DREAMS! IT'S NOT REAL!! IT NEVER WILL BE AND-"

*But Scott cuts her off before she can say anything else...*

Scott: "SHUT UP!!"

*Scott screams with rage.*

*Ramona screams back at Scott*

Ramona: "NO YOU SHUT UP!!!"

*Scott and Ramona continue screaming at each other for a few seconds before it then goes quiet...*

*Scott and Ramona look extremely exhausted and out of breath, both of their faces, covered in sweat... as if they've been screaming for a long time...*

Ramona glared angrily at Scott then she says something worst.

Ramona: "I'm leaving! I'm sick of your stupidity!"

*Ramona turns her back on Scott and attempts to leave the room.*

*But Scott grabs her arm tightly and spins her around to face him...*

Ramona angrily slapped Scott.

*Scott doesn't flinch or yell at Ramona when she slaps him, he just stands there looking at her quietly. As Scott is looking at Ramona, he has his hand over his heart where Ramona slapped him and he seems hurt badly by Ramona, not physically but emotionally.*

Winter and Wallace looked extremely shocked at scene.

*Scott finally opens his mouth and speaks up in a quiet voice with a sad look on his face whilst rubbing the spot where Ramona slapped him.*

Scott: "You've crossed the line this time Ramona..."

*Scott lets go of Ramona's arm and walks away from her while Ramona is frozen in place for a few seconds. After the few seconds, Ramona follows Scott...*

Scott glared coldly at Ramona.

*Scott's face still has a sad look about it as he glares at Ramona coldly. Ramona has a mixture of anger and sadness on her face, she was probably really hurt by Scott's words. Scott and Ramona continue to stare at each other for a moment...*

Ramona decided to leave Scott alone.

*Ramona glares at Scott one more time before walking off. Scott watches Ramona walk off, he looks deeply saddened as he watches Ramona walk away from him...*

Winter sympathetically approaches Scott. "Are you okay, Scott?" Winter caress on his bruised cheek soothingly.

*Scott remains quiet for a moment, he doesn't look at Winter and seems to have not heard her question. Scott eventually turns his head slightly to face Winter, his expression is sad and still has a bruise where Ramona slapped him... Scott seems to be very much hurt by Ramona after she hit him...*

Winter hugged Scott comfortingly.

*Scott sighs slowly as he wraps his arms around Winter tightly, seeming to embrace Winter's comfort and warmth...*

I caress around on his back comfortingly.

*Scott holds Winter gently and rubs his head against her... Winter's comfort seemed to be soothing for him, he kept embracing her warmth, hugging her tightly and rubbing his head against her...*

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
The Boyfriend App Par Mon D Rea

Roman pour Adolescents

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.9K 226 18
Lyon and Gray only meet up once a year in peace on the day of UI's death. This year was different. They chose to meet up at a place they knew UI woul...