The Black Dragons

By EmpressSectonia

Evelyn ran away from an abusive relationship and became homeless. As a result, she soon becomes a witness to... More

Life Changes
Part of the Family
Joining the Dragons
The Heat is On
Confused Feelings
First Mission
Unexpected Disturbance
About Last Night
Death of a Brother
Seeking Revenge
Possibility of a Mole
Game of Cat and Mouse
Ezra's Cookies and Cakes Bakery
The Traitor of The Black Dragons
A Mother's Dark Secret
Returning to New York
I Will Never Marry You
Conditions and the Engagement Party
Opposites Attract
The Wedding
The Aftermath
The Awakening
Trouble in Paradise
Mother Russia
The Volkov Family
Countries Apart
Christmas in Russia
He's Not Dead
A Deadly Confrontation
I Love You
Death of the Setaros and Visiting a Grave
The Baby's Name and a New Threat
Who Killed Arina
It's All Over
Welcome to the Family, Aerith Halliwell
Renewing Vows and the Future
Lives of the Halliwells
I Will Love You Forever

Kidnapped by Family

3 1 0
By EmpressSectonia

Damian

We're going to make the move to the safe house tonight. Gregory, you will leave first and drive around for an hour. Parker, you'll leave with Evelyn soon after. You go straight to the safe house and let me know when you arrive. Once Evelyn is there and safe, Coop will move with Ezra. Now, any questions?" I explained the plan.

Silence filled the room. "Alright, we need to be careful during this move. It's very possible that we're being watched, and until we know who we're dealing with we take no chances," I said.

Evelyn was waiting by the car in the garage. I wanted to say goodbye before I saw her off. Please keep her and my child safe, Parker. "You okay, Evelyn?" I asked.

"I'm scared," Evelyn shivered.

"Everything is going to be fine. I'll be right behind you," I smiled at Evelyn before I kissed her. "You know I love you, right?"

"I love you too," Evelyn got in the car, and Parker drove off.

Stay safe, my love.

After a few hours, I expected a call from Parker, but I didn't receive a text or a phone call. "Damn, nothing," Pheonix said.

"Something went wrong. Parker and Evelyn should have been there by now," I growled.

"Calm down, we don't know that yet," Pheonix raised his hands.

"Of course, we know it. Parker is not an idiot; he would have called if they had gotten there safely," I pulled out my phone and called Gregory. "Greg, get to the safehouse now. All contact with Parker has been lost,"

"On it, boss," Greg said.

I hung up. "Let's go," Pheonix and I got in the car and drove to the safe house. While we were on the road, Greg called. "Greg, your on speaker,"

"We have a man down!" Gregory freaked.

"And Evelyn?" Pheonix asked.

"Gone, she's not here," Greg said. "Damian, do not come to the safe house, it could be a trap,"

"FUCK! Greg, get Parker to the warehouse and tell everyone to meet us there, we need to regroup," I said.

"I'll tell Coop to meet us there with Ezra," Pheonix said.

We arrived at the warehouse, and I bit my thumb angrily, wondering how the person threatening Evelyn knew she would be at the safe house. Our doctor took in Parker. "Pheonix, did you put a trace on Evelyn's phone?" I asked.

"You had Evelyn's phone tracing the messages," Pheonix said.

"Damn it! This is an inside job. Someone who knows where our safe houses are. I hope Parker is stable and might wake up soon. I hope he will know who did this," I said.

"When the doctor removes the bullets and did everything he can, it will be all up to Parker," Phoenix said.

(The Next Day)

I stayed overnight in the warehouse; it was too risky to return to the house. Besides, I can't leave without knowing Parker is alright. "Samson, how is Parker?" I asked.

"Still hanging in there. I removed the bullets, and Parker is breathing on his own. But he is in no condition to speak; he is in a coma, and how he wakes up will be up to him," Samson said.

"But will he wake up?" I said.

"I can't see any reason why he wouldn't. Greta is in with him now," Samson said.

"Alright, thanks. I'll call you if I need anything," I nodded.

"Greta?" I asked as I entered the room where Parker was recovering. "Is there any sign of him waking up?"

"No. Is he going to die, Damian?" Greta's eyes welled with tears.

"Samson said he'll be just fine. Parker will wake up when he is good and ready," I said.

"Gregory told me about Evelyn. I hope you find her soon," Greta said.

"I hope I find her too and may god have mercy on thier soul to whoever did this," I made a fist.

"Parker is fond of Evelyn," Greta smiled.

"I know; he once told me that he saw me as the sister he always wanted," I said.

"He'll be devastated if he wakes up and Evelyn's still missing. But Parker told me that she is a strong woman," Greta smiled.

"Evelyn keeps me on my toes that's for sure. Evelyn is strong enough to run rings around The Black Dragons, she'll be fine, I have faith in her," I said.

"I knew it was only a matter of time before this happened, Damian. You can't live this kind of life and remain unharmed," Greta said as she held Parker's hand.

"We live by the sword, and we'll die by the sword," I said. "We're all very aware of that, Greta.

"Parker gave me this necklace a few days ago," Greta clasped the pendant around her neck. Then, something inside me clicked. Evelyn's necklace!

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THE NECKLACE," I shouted. "Greta, I could fucking kiss you," I ran out of the room and pulled out my phone, and walked to the security room. "Pheonix, meet me in the security room!"

I added a tracker to Evelyn's necklace when I gave it to her in Russia for her protection in case anything happened to her. Now, I'm fucking glad it will come in handy, as she never took off the gift I gave her. I added the code to track the location of the necklace. "Did you find out somehting?" Pheonix said.

"I hope so, Pheonix. Remember the necklace I bought for Evelyn for Christmas?" I said.

"You actually bought a necklace?" Pheonix gave a confused look.

"Focus, Pheonix, for fuck sake," I snapped my fingers in front of his face. "I put a tracker in the ruby and I'm doing a trace on it now,"

"Only you, Damian Halliwell, would do something so fucking crazy," Pheonix smiled.

"Only I would have the brains to do something so clever. I think those are the words you are looking for, Pheonix?" I chuckled. "Now, Evelyn has never taken that necklace off, but I hope she is wearing it, or I will kill her myself,"

"True love," Pheonix rolled his eyes.

"AHA! I've got an address," I smiled. "East side, let's go,"

I got in the car with Pheonix, and we drove off to the address where Evelyn was. "I'm sending the address to Gregory. I'm telling him to meet us there with Tala and Sookie,"

"Do you have your gun?" Pheonix asked.

"What kind of question is that? I sleep with the damn thing," I scoffed.

Night fell when Gregory arrived with Tala and Sookie. Now it's time to bring my wife home. "Good; now that everyone is here, only Pheonix and I will go in. The three of you stay close by and nobody moves without my signal. Any questions?"

Everyone shook their head. "Okay, let's do this," Pheonix and I entered the house, and it was dead silent. I checked the halls and rooms with Pheonix watching my back. "This fucking dump is empty,"

"I found a basement earlier. Wanna check it out?"

We went down the stairs that led to the basement. "Evelyn?"

"I've over here," Evelyn said, and I ran to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I hugged her. "Did they hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine. Listen you have to get out of here. Listen this is a trap, whoever captured me wanted you to find me," Evelyn said.

"What do you mean that they wanted me to find you?" I asked.

"It's about time, Damian. I was starting to think you weren't coming," a familiar voice said.

Phoenix and I turned around, and Phoenix drew his gun. "What the hell? Viktoriya?!" I gasped.

"Drop the fucking, Pheonix, or your boss gets it," Victoriya growled.

"Don't you dare drop that gun, Pheonix, and that's a fucking order!" I growled. "Viktoriya isn't going to shoot shit,"

"Don't test me, Damian. You killed my brother, and now I'm going to kill you!" Viktoriya's eyes welled with tears. She blamed me for Artem's death.

"I wasn't the pilot of that damn plane, Vik. But take your best fucking shot," I hissed.

"You're going to be sorry you said that, Damian," Viktoriya roared.

Then, a gun fired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 86.2K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
124K 6.1K 45
Kiara Seton, a beautiful brunette, twenty-three years old assassin with a mysterious past, comes from Chicago to New York for her revenge. Everyone c...
272K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...
28.6K 1K 4
"Know one thing very clearly, babe. I will never be bound to you for eternity at the cost of anything. Even my life." She was all alone in the world...