SUNSHINE IN THE DARKNESS ⭐🌻

THP_yuhani द्वारा

"I love you .. i love you so fucking much that it's hurts. It's hurts when you behave like this." , barcode t... अधिक

1st chapter 😊
chapter 2.
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter -9
chapter -10
Author here
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter -13
chapter -14 (18+)
chapter -15(18+)
Author notice
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter -19
chapter -20
author 🙃
chapter -21
chapter -22
chapter -23
chapter -24
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter -28
chapter -29
chapter -30
chapter -31
chapter -32

chapter -25

198 20 13
THP_yuhani द्वारा

(it's hard to put a full stop on something that was in your life for almost a decade.
But it's high time. I'm starting a new chapter in my life. And I'll not carry anymore baggage from past. Wish me luck 🤞)

(AUTHOR POV)
.
.
.

Next morning Jeff woke up beside game. He didn't even bother to know if barcode was fine or not. He had a nice night with game. But he felt a little empty inside him.

"Good morning!!", game said hugging him.

"Good morning!", jeff said smilingly, "Get some more sleep, I've to leave for the company. I'll be back soon. And please order some food",

"Okay sir. Have a good day!", game said and went back to sleep.

Jeff got up and changed into his clothes and went to the company in games car.

Mile and apo was standing outside chatting about something when they saw jeff arrived in games car.

"Wow!! Look whose car is it!", apo said feeling surprised.

Jeff came out smiling at his comment.

"Looks like something good has happened", apo said. Apo was looking happy but on the other hand mile had a serious face.

"Is everything alright?", Jeff asked mile avoiding apo's question.

"Yeah", mile replied and went away.

"Strange", jeff said. "Leave him alone. He is just upset about something", apo said.

"By the way, are you guys back together?", apo asked.

"What do you think?", jeff replied smiling.

"Congratulation !!", apo said. "wait!! Then we won't have to find another partner for you. Great",

Jeff didn't understand. "what do you mean?", he asked in confusion.

"Apo , jeff , p'pond is calling everyone", bible called us inside.

The room was serious. Everyone was present there. Barcode was also their but his eyes were down. He didn't looked at jeff or anyone.

"As you guys already know, barcode has decided to step out from the series. I know it was a lot from the beginning. But after seeing him like this , I can't ask him to stay if he doesn't. You know what i mean ", p'pond said.

Everyone was looking down. Jeff was equally shocked and frustrated. He thought how could barcode just left the series.

"I'm sorry phi. I know I've caused a lot of problem from the beginning. But after thinking a lot , i felt i don't deserve this character. ", barcode said , "The emotion, the chemistry i need to have is not here. I'm sorry for causing you guys trouble phi"

"No code. You don't have to say sorry. Please don't be like this na ", apo said hugging him.

"Yeah... It's not your fault barcode ", mile said consoling him.

Everyone started consoling him one by one. When kim suddenly came and grabbed his hand and dragged him with him

Everyone tried to stop them but Mile stopped them.

"They need to talk", he said.

(BARCODE POV)
.
.
.
"Leave me. Phi... Please leave me ", i said struggling. He was grabbing my hands tightly as he dragged me behind him.

He took me in the washroom and slammed me by the door.

"What the fuck is happening, barcode?", he asked angrily.

I didn't know what's there to be angry about. He should be happy that finally i won't be his partner anymore so why ? , i thought.

"Leave me phi", i said. I was trying my best to control my emotion. I didn't dare to express my feelings anymore.

"I FUCKING ASKED YOU SOMETHING", he said shouting.

I was shaken by the loud voice.

"You... Should be ... Happy phi", i said. My voice was cracking. Tears were filling my eyes.

He kicked the door loudly.

"Why you're angry?? You should be happy , so why ?? ", i asked crying. I couldn't hold the pain anymore.

"You love him. He will be your partner again. So why you're so upset about my leaving phi jeff ??", i asked him.

"You can't just come and leave barcode. I won't let you leave.", he said and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him.

He then kissed me and started sucking my lips. I tried to push him away but the more i pushed the more he pulled me. One of his started touching my chest inside my shirt.

His pushed his tongue inside my mouth. He was devouring me while exploring my whole body.

He started unbuttoning my pants. I couldn't take that any more. I bite his lips and pushed him way with full power of mine.

He came forward and grabbed my hair. It was so painful that tears dropped from my eyes.

"I'll not let you go. Just wait and watch. I'll make sure you beg me to be with me. ", he said and throw me away and left .

I looked in the mirror. I was a complete mess . My shirts were open, my bear chest which was now marked by p'jeff was showing. The half unbutton pants, the messy hair and the wetness on my whole face.

I couldn't bear to look at myself. I couldn't understand what the meaning of these was.

You say you love p'game. You kissed him Infront of me. The warmth, i wanted to feel you gave him all. The concerned i wanted you to show me , was given to him. You don't even look at me. But you looked at him , like there is no one in this world. So why phi ?? Why are you doing this to me ? , i thought.

"I love you .. i love you so fucking much that it's hurts. It's hurts when you behave like this." , i said  while trying to control the tears but looks like the tears are their own. Even trying hard to not cry it was getting out of control.

I cleaned up myself and went to the practice room. I didn't want to face anyone not after what happened in the washroom.

I left the washroom hiding my face from everyone before anyone could ask me something i took  my bag from the  room and left the building.

I run outside as fast as i could. P'mile and p'bible saw me and tried to stop and asked what happened but i pushed them away and got out of the building.

When i felt , i was alone i stopped. I could see the practice room from the place i was standing. I looked towards the window.

"Did you ever like me ,phi ? Will you ever look at me the way you look at him ?? Will you even love me ??" , i said while looking back at  him who was staring at me through the window.

(JEFF POV)
.
.

I was standing by the window when i saw barcode running away crying.

How can you come into my life and go so easily barcode?? Who gave you the right to mess with me like this way!!, i thought.

Suddenly mile came from behind and punched me on my face. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID THIS TIME JEFF ?? ", he asked shouting at me.

Everyone stood up and stare at us.

"What happened mile ??", build asked.

"WHY DON'T YOU GIVE THE ANSWER JEFF!",  he said .

"Don't involve in my matter!!", i said cleaning the blood that was in the corner of my mouth.

"Don't get involve", mile said criticizing me. "Do you know what he is going through??", he asked.

Everyone on was looking at me. It wasn't hard for them to realize what's going on.

"What did you do this time jeff ??", apo asked.

"Where is barcode!?", tong asked.

"He is gone and because of this bastard", bible said angrily.

"I said , don't interfere. He will come back. He has to. ", i said looking confident.

"Huh...", build smirked. "You really think he will?? Jeff that little guy loved you like no one else. And what did you give him?? " He paused

"You have only hurt him. Even today", bible said.

"That guy loved you since so many years. The little angel fall for you at such young age but you. You're a devil jeff. You're a monster", mile said in hatred.

"What do you mean by many years?? We both didn't even know each other few months back. And now suddenly he loved me for years??", I asked in confusion.

"Did you really meet him for the series for the first time?", mile asked.

What does that mean? How can i know him if it's not for the series? , i thought.

"What the hell are you saying!?", i asked.

"Find the answer yourself jeff. But i just hope you won't be too late. ", mile said before leaving the room.

Everyone left with him leaving ne behind.

What's going on?? Did i really meet him before?? , i thought.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.3K 148 9
"So, What are we?" Apo's nervous voice makes Mile wonder. Since when did his feelings grow this strong? Like right now he wants to go back home and f...
5K 417 8
Despite his unrequited love for Kim, Porchay refuses to live beneath the thumb of the Theerapanyakul's. In an attempt to flee from the pain of his em...
I Don't Know darc द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

16.1K 1.5K 15
How did Bas get to this point? He doesn't want to look around the canteen. He can't stand so many people staring at him, which is almost a constan...
41.8K 1.6K 111
⚠WARNING! I'M NOT NATIVE ENGLISH, so if you see any mistakes, I'm sorry, any help or ideas are welcome!! (🌀) TW: mentions of blood, panic attacks, s...