IDK what to call this (Dream...

By Roseria123

Hi! This is my first-ever book, so I hope you enjoy it! "No please..." *I whisper as I fall to my knees* "I-I... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

2 0 0
By Roseria123

Italics are back to being thoughts now.

POV: (Y/N)
____________________________________________________________

As I gradually regained consciousness, I struggled to open my eyes due to the blurriness that surrounded me. The world was hazy and indistinct, and I couldn't make out any details in my surroundings. I closed my eyes again, trying to stay in that limbo between being awake and asleep, hoping it would help me adjust to the situation. Suddenly, I heard muffled voices from another room, but my mind was too foggy to comprehend who they might be.
____________________________________________________________

POV: ???
____________________________________________________________

I was pacing back and forth waiting for Phil to come, I don’t know what that girl is but she had wings. If anyone knew anything about wings it would be Philza.

“Blood… She’s powerful… Kill the girl… No!... She could be an ally… What is she?... Blood for the blood god… Anarchy… We could always bring her back to the woods… NO… No!... But She’s pretty!...”

I sighed and sat in a chair, the voices were of no help right now. I heard a knock at my door and got up, upon opening the door I saw Phil. I let him in and closed the door behind him, “Phil, I’m so glad you came.” Phil laughed and shook his head, “It’s no problem mate, now what’s so urgent you had to send me five crows?” I felt my face heat up from embarrassment and looked away from him, “Phil… This is important.” I said seriously. Phil nodded but seemed not to believe me, “Okay, what is it then, Techno?” he asked calmly. I sighed and glanced at the room the girl was in.

“I think it's better if I showed you,” I said seriously. Phil nodded and followed me to the room.
____________________________________________________________

POV: (Y/N)
____________________________________________________________

I heard the muffled voices getting closer and closer to my location. Feeling uneasy, I instinctively curled up, wrapping my wings tightly around me. As I did so, I noticed the warmth and peace that enveloped me. Slowly, my mind cleared, and I carefully opened my eyes. The surroundings were unfamiliar, and I found myself in what appeared to be a cozy cabin. The soft glow of the fire in the hearth and the rustic decor gave the space a comforting feel, yet I couldn't shake the feeling of uncertainty.

I sat up and looked at the fire, watching the flames dance around the fireplace. I get closer to the fireplace and sit in front of the fire, wrapping my wings around my body more, to shield me from the world. I watch the fire dance as though it's telling a story that wants to be heard. I forgot where I was at that moment, reaching my hand toward the fire. I almost touched the warm flames when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the fire.
____________________________________________________________

POV: Technoblade
____________________________________________________________

Once I opened the door to the room I saw the winged girl sitting next to the fire, her wings wrapped around her like a blanket. I noticed her arm was reached out like she wanted to touch the fire, I quickly rushed over to her and grabbed her wrist. She seemed to flinch and I picked her up so it would be harder for her to struggle against my grasp. I glanced over to Phil to see if he had seen her, he was just in the doorway staring at the girl in shock.
____________________________________________________________

POV: (Y/N)
____________________________________________________________

The person lifted me by my arm as I struggled to get out of their grasp, my wings ruffled and flailed in panic. I looked around to try to find a way out of the situation. The only thing I saw was a shocked person in the doorway, he had blonde hair and blue eyes that reminded me of Tommy. But this man was older than Tommy and had wings like me, but his wings were gray like clouds in the sky getting ready to rain. He wore a green and white bucket hat and a green and gray Montsuki. The man had a strange aura around him, it felt like he was a fatherly figure to respect and listen to but also a lesser power than me. I was shocked to see this man and froze, uncertain what to do.

“Are you calm yet, or will I have to tie you up?” A monotonous voice spoke. I looked at the person holding me and realized he was a piglin hybrid. I tensed and looked him in the eyes. He seemed to be in his piglin form, wearing a crown and a white poet’s shirt with brown slacks. The one thing that stuck out to me was his eyes. His eyes were redder than rubies, they reminded me of blood. He also had a strange aura around him, it felt as if he was to be feared yet respected and more powerful than me.

I looked away from him and wrapped my wings around me more. The man with wings sighed and looked at the man holding me, “Technoblade put the poor girl down, she’s scared.” The man holding me, who I presume is Technoblade, looked at the man with wings for a moment before huffing and putting me down but still having a tight grip on my wrist, “Fine Phil, but I don’t want her out of our sight.” He let go of my wrist and I immediately backed away from him, bumping into a wall and sitting down. I made sure my wings covered me completely and stayed against the wall.

I heard someone approaching me, wrapping my wings around me more I whimpered quietly in fear and closed my eyes tightly. The person seemed to pause momentarily before I heard the winged man or Phil speak up. “Technoblade you can leave the room, I’ll keep an eye on her,” Phil said calmly. Technoblade must have tried to protest because Phil spoke, more sternly, “I’m not taking no for an answer Technoblade.” I tensed at the name, I’m sure I heard Tommy mention someone named Technoblade.

Why was Tommy so awe-struck about him again? He was a god of some sort, I know that. But which one?

I heard Technoblade huff in annoyance and leave the room, everything was quiet now, after a few seconds I peeked out of my wings and saw Phil staring at me, I hesitantly looked around the room just to not make eye contact with him. Phil sighed and tried to come closer to me, I flinched and wrapped my wings around me more. Phil paused in his tracks; he shook his head and came closer. He kneeled in front of me and smiled gently, “Hey mate, you seem pretty tense.” Phil spoke in a fatherly manner.

I was shocked by his kindness and became slightly less tense, I hesitantly nodded and looked over at the fireplace. Phil followed my gaze and chuckled, “You tried to touch the fire earlier, yeah?” I simply nodded. Phil sighed and stood up, “Are you hungry? I’ll go get you some food.” He said as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

I hesitantly stood up and looked around the room again to see if there was another way out, I saw a window but when I walked over to it and tried to open it I realized it was locked. I sighed and walked over to the fireplace again, I sat down in front of it once more and slightly unwrapped my wings from around me. I looked over at my wings and gently started stroking them, it was calming for some reason. I continued to stroke my wings until I heard the door open, I looked over and saw Technoblade, he was holding a bowl of what looked like soup.

I wrapped my wings around me again as he came closer. Technoblade knelt beside me and handed me the soup, I gratefully took it but didn’t eat. He seemed to notice this and forcibly grabbed my chin, making me look at him. He grabbed the soup from my hands and pried my mouth open with the hand that was holding my chin. He grabbed a spoonful of soup and forced the spoon into my mouth, he forced my mouth to close and made sure I swallowed it.

Technoblade took his hand away when he was certain I swallowed and set the bowl of soup on the ground in front of me, he then stood up and walked out of the room. I listened to his footsteps get quieter as he walked away from the room, I looked down at the soup and hesitantly picked up the bowl. I couldn’t deny it was delicious, I picked up the spoon, scooped up some of the soup, and gingerly ate it.

The soup was truly delightful, with its rich and velvety texture that was bursting with flavor. The broth was infused with small, succulent strips of tender meat and perfectly cooked vegetables that blended seamlessly with every spoonful, creating a perfect balance of flavors and textures that left me feeling warm on the inside. The soup was smooth and creamy, I closed my eyes for a second, calming down slightly.

I looked around the room again, seeing Phil in the doorway. I tensed slightly and put the bowl of soup down, I didn’t know what to do honestly. I hugged my knees to my knees tighter and looked back at the fire, I don’t know why but I felt like a child about to be reprimanded. “Hey mate, do you want to go outside?” I heard Phil ask. I looked up at him shocked, did I hear that right? “W-What?” I said quietly. Phil seemed shocked since this was the first time I spoke, “Oh! You can talk.” He said and I nodded.

“Outside? You asked…” I said quietly, wasn’t I technically abducted? Phil just smiled and nodded, “Yeah, do you want to go outside and get some fresh air? I’m sure you’ll want to go home too.” I nodded and Phil held out his hand to me, I hesitantly took it and followed him. I was very shocked when I saw the rest of the cabin, it had a small kitchen area and lots of chests everywhere.

He led me out of the house and the first thing I noticed was a polar bear, I smiled brightly and sat down next to the snowy bear, wings ruffling behind me happily. “Hi there baby bear!” I said quietly but excitedly, the bear looked like an adult but I didn’t care. All animals are babies to me. The bear lifted its head and looked at me with its big black eyes, I slowly brought my hands close to its face and watched as the white bear sniffed them. After its little investigation, nuzzled its snout into my hands and I gently started petting the fluffy bear. “Oh my gosh! Your so soft!” I said excitedly to the bear.

OMG!!! I finally finished this chapter!! I've no motivation to write this but I pushed through!!

Also- I don't think I'll post a chapter next week, I'm moving soon and need to pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 148 5
WARNING: DEATH MENTION, CHILD ABUSE. Marvin needed help to test his new potions so he asked Chase, Dark, and Derek for help. the magician said they w...
617K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
16.2K 417 14
{COMPLETE BOOK} Kai really want to see Skylor again and decided to come over to her Noodle shop , but when a argue arrises , kai did something which...