Time

By _illusion_arts_20

an alternative version of adopting a demon during the portal where Adora ends up in She-Ra Illusion's world More

bio
portal
Do I know you?
Saphira
Change
The sea gate 1/3
The sea gate 2/3
the sea gate 3/3
corrupted nightmare
Edit
system failure 1/2
memes!
system failure 2/2
picnic
Illucho
save her
More memes
concerned Echo
in the shadows of mystacor 1/3
in the shadows of mystacor 2/3
an
in the shadows of mystacor 3/3
an:
nightmare
an:velocity ref + og Illusion with She-Ra Illusion
I need you
hugs
fic art
Fight
princess prom 1/2
Princess Prom 2/2
velocity
accurate
wip
illusion ref
Art
illusion updated ref
owl house au
night dreams
no princess left behind
art
Something's wrong
Dreaming
battle of Bright moon 1/2
some art
familiar
red
Claw marks

battle of Bright moon 2/2

19 2 5
By _illusion_arts_20

An:new chapter yayyyy!! Also there's a small suprise in the end,I also wanted to share this small edit I did.

No Pov:

Illusion leaps up and slices the energy ball in half, landing in the water below. She swipes her sword through the water and the water propels back and pushes the tanks back toward the forest.

She slices off the top and tosses the hatch to the ground, but looking down, notices a bit late that they've been rigged to explode. She's hurdled back into the water by the explosion but manages to find her way to her feet before being assaulted by skiffs shooting lasers.

Adora fought a few horde soldiers while she kept Illusion in her sights.

Adora's eyes widened in fear seeing a laser charging up towards her

"Illusion!"Adora heard Glimmer yell as she Sees the moonstone dim, Glitches." She-Ra needs our help."

" Go to her. I'll keep the Moonstone lit in the darkness away from the battlefield as long as I can."Angela said.

Saphira flew towards Adora and allowed the girl onto her back.

Adora quickly climbed on holding onto the saddle.

She-Ra faces down a still powered skiff, running her sword down its side as it runs past her.

"Go saphira go"Adora said as Saphira breaths a large stream of hot gold flames onto the machine.

The person jumps from the machine just before it burns. Spider machines that shoot lasers come from the forest, Illusion smiles seeing Saphira.

She then retrieves her sword and hearing a machine fire, looks back in time to see part of the castle be destroyed by a blast.

Finding the machine, she turns her sword into a shield and intercepts another blast, refracting the beam and causing her to be knocked back into the water.

Breathless, illusion turns to look at the Moonstone and is caught unaware by a green blast, which knocks her to the ground, Illusion screams in pain as she looses her shield.

In clear pain and without a weapon, she searches the water for her shield, vision dimming, looks up to see Catra watching her from atop a tank.

"hey illusion"Catra smirked.

"Catra"Illusion hissed "Surprised to see me?and where's Adora?"

Catra looked slightly hurt at Illusion's tone but quickly shrugged it off.

"Not really, I figured it wouldn't be that easy to get rid of you."Catra said"and she's busy taking down your friends,so its just you and me"

Illusion glares and growls and runs at Catra, slamming her fists into the Tank Catra had been standing on, crushing it. Catra flips easily onto a floating rock, unamused.

"You know, I'm actually glad you did make it out of there alive.... because now.. "Catra growls and her claws come out."I can take you back to the horde myself"

Catra leaps from the rock, claws at the ready, and slashes straight for us. Meanwhile,Adora was on Saphira's back trying to find where her and Catra fought during the battle of bright moon.

Her eyes scanned the ground and she spotted Illusion's She-Ra battling Catra.

"There!"Adora yelled pointing as Saphira roared.

Illusion and Catra continue their fight. illusion swings her sword and Catra jumps out of range, Illusion swings her fist, Catra leaps out of range, Illusion kicks and Catra is already way out of reach.

Illusion punches at Catra, but her fist hits the wall where Catra had been, Catra having evaded her again. Catra laughs as Illusion swings again and misses.

Illusion punches, and punches and punches, but Catra slips by her over and over again. But this time, Catra swings up and manages to connect. Angry, Illusion punches, but Catra has already jumped beyond her reach.

"Tired already? I thought punching was supposed to be like-- the one thing you're good at."Catra sneered"even now you can barely fight us"

Illusion frowns in annoyance and throws a pebble at her which hits her between the eyes.

" And I thought you were supposed to be quicker."Illusion smirked.

Catra leaped onto Illusion's back but before she could Scratch her Adora lept off Saphira's back as the dragon landed before taking off again.

"Leave her alone"Adora said as she fought with catra with illusion.

Illusion reaches back and grabs Catra's arm, holding her to her as she slams her back into the rock wall so hard the wall crumbles. Adora then falls forward and swings back at Catra, but catra jumps away before she can connect. Catra laughs.

"This isn't over!"Illusion growled as Catra smirked.

"OF COURSE it's not over!"Catra yelled.

Catra lands on illusion's back, pushing her to the ground, and scrapes her claws across her cheek, causing the girl to scream in pain.

"No!"Adora yelled,she ran towards illusion but before she get to illusion,The other Adora had barreled into her pinning her to the ground as Adora could only watch.

"It won't be over until Bright Moon is destroyed and the rebellion falls. It won't be OVER until darkness covers Etheria forever.It won't be over until you're back in the horde with us!,And it won't be over until I see the looks on your friends' faces when they find out you failed. That you were too WEAK to save them!"Catra yelled.

something snaps in Illusion, she lights up and carves a large boulder from the ground and throws it into the floating rock Catra had been perching on. Catra falls, but manages to hold onto the side of a cliff, dangling by four fingers. illusion reaches down, grabs her by her shirt, pulls her up and slams her into a stone wall.

Adora pushes the other Adora off her.

"Enough! You've lost Catra."Adora yelled as Illusion glared.

" You sure about that?"Catra smiled.

Adora and Illusion glance to their left. A multitude of tanks fire at Bright Moon, Spiders, and skiffs aiming for the moonstone, which is barely lit by Queen Angella.

Illusion watches as the forcefield generated by Angella shatters, the Queen too weak to hold it together, The Lasers reach the Moonstone and Angella hastily builds a forcefield around herself, forcing her energy into the stone.

"NO!"Illusion yelled fearing for Angela's safety.

"What? Did you really think this was about you?"Catra said her eyes on illusion.

Catra jumps from Adora's grip, pushing Adora to the ground in her daze.

"That Runestone is your last defense.... isn't it? HAHAHAHA! Have fun!"

Queen Angella screams, funneling all her strength into keeping the runestone lit. She looks back and sees a Spider heading towards her, but she knows if she stops the stone will go dark.

On the ground, Glimmer fights to reach her mother, but is intercepted by Scorpia.

Illusion fights the Horde in the water, kicking and punching and throwing them over her shoulder.

Adora Searched through the water for the shield while defending herself.

"Where's my shield?"Illusion said as She also searches the water.

Before she can find it, she's roped by an electrical cord manned by a Horde soldier. Another follows suit. Until she's ropes on four sides by electrifying cordage, forcing her to her knees.

She screams. Bow nocks a random soldier out with his bow and, looking down, he notices illusion's shield in the water.

"No"Adora said as she heard Illusion scream in pain.

Saphira roared as she felt Illusion's pain, forcing her to land as the blue dragons head shook,The dragon roared and hit horde soilders back with her tail.

"uuh ohh."Bow said as He hears illusion's screams and finds her bound by the electrocuting ropes, pulled tight by four Horde soldiers.

Angella is at her breaking point. she seems to not have anything left. A spider fires at her and she manages to avoid being hit. She looks back and sees the spider nearly upon her.

She holds the stone with one hand and fires back at the spider, but it merely stuns it. Fearing she hasn't any more power, she forms a shield around herself and focuses on the stone.

The Shield is too weak, and when the spider fires, it slams her into the walls of the platform. Unconscious, the stone goes dark. Glimmer, mid battle with Scorpia, sees the light go out. She gasps in horror as the stone is fired upon once more and red lightning surrounds it. Angry, she glitches

Illusion is still tied up and on her knees,tears in her eyes as she could hear saphira also in pain. She see's Catra approach her, eyes dimming.

" Now, it's over."

Illusion falls forward, exhaustion and pain winning. Catra turns back to the Moonstone, now dead in the sky. Glimmer, glitching, fights back Scorpia and somehow activates her staff with the power of the Glitch, using the power to push Scorpia off the staircase they'd been fighting on and into the water below.

An unconscious Angella is about to be obliterated by a Spider. Glimmer sees from above, and teleports to the spider, damaging it enough for it to fall.

"Oh mom!"Glimmer yelled.

Illusion looks up, bound and on her knees, at Catra, vision doubled. Suddenly, the wind picks up and pushes Catra and the Horde Soldiers away. Netossa, Spinnerella, and Bow appear in a gust of wind, courtesy of Spinnerella.

"illusion, illusion!"Adora yelled worriedly running over to her, Saphira after shaking her heard flew towards her rider and protected her with her body.

The dragon hissed causing some soilders to back off.

Netossa throws a net ball at Catra, but instead of capturing Catra, it actually forms a shield around her and her comrades. Adora struggles to help Illusion.

Saphira whimpers and nuzzles her rider gently.

"Come on,"Adora says as she pushes the cords off of her."Don't give up yet. Please! We can still fix this, right?"Adora says as Bow Hands her her shield.

" Please tell me we can fix this."Bow says.

Illusion looks at herself in her reflection, feeling defeated. She watches as Catra and Catra as  the Horde prepare for another barrage of laser fire, the castle is in ruins, the stone is black.

"ah.. I.. I am sorry,"Illusion whispered,Adora looked at the girl sadly,she looked so defeated.

"it's okay"Bow said as she hugged the girl.

Spinnerella, Netossa, Bow,Saphira, Illusion and Adora all embrace, waiting for the end. Catra,Adora and the Horde prepare to fire. But suddenly, Adora's gemstone begins to glow, and water begins to float. a torrential wave comes barreling in manned by none other than Mermista.

" ADVENTURE!"Seahawk said as he tries to light boat on fire, but gets drenched.

"Don't do that."Mermista said bluntly.

"Sorry."

The wave grows, arcing over Adora's head. Mermista focuses and raises her arms, forming a cave-like structure over her friends as she forces the wave toward the Horde.

She pushes the Horde away and deboards her ship in a flow of magical water, accompanied by Sea Hawk.

"Mermista! Sea Hawk! You Came!"Illusion smiled happily.

"Yeah- sorry it took so long, the sea kiiiinda sucked today."

Adora smiled,she could see the determination return to illusion.

Catra, waterlogged, coughs and looks back at her men, half drowned.

"Come on, GET UP!"Adora yelled standing next to Catra.

Vines wrap around the still moving Horde, pulling them toward the ground and pinning them to trees.

They bind the tanks and weave around Catra, flower petals fall from the sky. A vine-riding Perfuma comes from the depths of the forest, covering the trees with pink flowers in her wake.

" I saw the distress beacon are you all okay?"Perfuma asked.

Adora looks to her friends, and they all prepare to fight once more, their morale restored by the princesses.

Illusion herself glows brightly.

Catra breaks her vines and frees herself, watching Adora's strange glow. Then she leaps into a Tank and aims for the Moonstone, firing directly at it.

The beam slams into the platform's single column, shattering it and causing it to tip with Queen Angella and Glimmer still atop it.

"No!"Illusion yelled.

Then it's frozen, and reinforced by ice. Catra's and Adora's hands are covered in frost.

She looks up to see glaciers of ice slam up from the ground, forming a wall between the Horde and Adora and her friends. In skates Frosta on a narrow slide of ice. She flips to the ground

"I hope I'm not too late."She said.

"No! You're right on time!"Illusion smiled.

Adora turns to Catra, who growls, but Illusion closes her eyes, still glowing, turns her shield back into a sword and swings it over her head.

"FOR ETHERIA!"Illusion yelled.

The stone in her sword lights, she lights and glows even brighter than before, nearly blinding everyone and whiting out the screen. Glimmer is seen shielding her eyes from the light.

"Glimmer?"Angela smiled.

Glimmer Runs to her mom's arms."MOM!"

She-Ra's light snakes past Glimmer and into the stone, giving it light once more, and rejuvenating queen Angella.

The stone shakes and bursts with a blinding gold light that forces all the darkness away.

The light reaches all kingdoms, restoring all runestones to their natural strength and completely darkening the Black Garnet.

"Go on. Go get them"Angela smiled.

Glimmer then teleports away, whilst Queen Angella cultivates the Stone.

"The Princesses are united! This is how it's supposed to be."Adora smiled.

"What do you say? Ready to finish this?"mermista said.

"Thought you'd never ask"Perfuma smiled.

"We're in"

"Let's do this already"Frosta smiled.

Everybody breaks away and begins to fight. Suddenly, illusion looks down at the Runestone in her sword, and Illusion ,Glimmer and Bow touch it. Glimmer glows pink, Bow's chest piece glows red,Adora glows gold,the same as Illusion.

Everyone joins, and equally they glow their respective colors, except Sea Hawk, who's just there for moral support is seems.

Catra growls, but before she can do anything, Adora raises her sword and a rainbow of power cascades from her friends, washing all Horde from Bright Moon. Everyone cheers.

"ADVENTURE!"Seahawk yelled happily.

Catra,Adora and Scorpia escape on a skiff as Illusion looked upset for a second before smiling.

"Illusion", it's over! Bright Moon is saved."Bow smiled.

"And the princesses are finally united! We did it!"Glimmer smiled.

"That is how it's done in the SEA, really good job"Mermista smiled.

"GOOD job Girls! ON to the next."Perfuma smiled.

"Yeah! We did things ToGEther!"

" Isn't this wonderful! Ha ha!"

Queen Angella comes down to share in the victory. Glimmer runs to her and hugs her, and Angella beckons the rest of the squad to join their celebratory hugs. Bow drags Adora and illusion in and they all embrace, even saphira

" Thank you."queen Angela smiled.

Illusion powers down to her normal self, tears in her eyes, still caught between her  friends.

Meanwhile

In the whispering woods,purple sparks crackled around as a swirling purple vortex opened.

A pair of hooves clicker against the grass as a large purple and blue feline stood next to person, nuzzling her gently.

Another figure stood next to her,clawed feet feeling the grass.

"Are you sure she's here?"the clawed figure asked.

"Yes...."

"She has to be"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1K 36
You just recently made it through freshman year. It's now Sophomore year here at Brightmoon Academy. Everyday was a living hell for you. Bad parents...
Rebel By <3

Adventure

341K 10.2K 58
(COMPLETED!) This story is filled with some crazy bull- CATRA x READER please keep in mind I wrote this when I was 14.... Yikes
6.8K 202 20
Adora is a foster kid being taken in by a new family. She has lost her best friend with many more friends along the way because they have gotten got...
27K 583 99
Illusion a teenage demon has severe trust issues, After being abandoned by her parents at age two,she lived in the forest outskirts of bright moon st...