Wounded Love ✅️

By pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
Bonus Part 1

48. forty-eight

30.9K 3.7K 1.4K
By pearlwrts

☆---°○°---☆

You must be wondering why this chapter wasn't published on stck first. Because I wanted everyone of you to read this chapter together, free because you guys deserve to read this altogether.

And I'll only say one thing as I always said:-

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Happy reading.

Mohit and Sheetal, Aadhya's parents looked at their daughter and smiled with a tearful gaze.

This time, she was sitting beside a man who loved her to no end. Who cherished her, who adored her and above all, who treated her right.

"Photoshoot time," Mahi announced excitedly and everyone agreed to her.

The Roka ceremony was done with the blessings of the elders and now like a typical Indian family, everyone had to click the pictures with the to be bride and groom.

"First of all, Dadi," Rithik announced. Gayatri walked to them and with a smile, blessed both of them while her pictures were being clicked.

"Abhi Parents ki baari," Mohit and Sheetal wiped their tears as they started walking towards Aadhya and Ayansh before Sheetal realised something and turned around to look at Mahima who was standing a little far away.

(Now it's parents turn.)

She walked to Mahima and held her hand.

"Pahle aap jaiye." She said but Mahima shook her head.

(You should go first.)

"You have cherished her, raised her. You deserve the first place." Mahima said as she was reluctant to go.

"But you gave her birth. Aap nhi hoti to Aadhya wouldn't have been with us." Mohit said, trying to make her understand.

Aadhya saw this and she was about to get up when Reyaan walked to them followed by Aditi.

"Aap teeno sath ja sakte hai. I'm sure she consider all of you equal." He said.

(You three can go together.)

Mohit and Sheetal nodded with a smile but Mahima was still reluctant. She looked at Aadhya who nodded her head and then at Kiaan who smiled at her before she proceeded for the picture.

"Ab Aadhya Bhabhi ki puri family," Rithik announced after everyone was done clicking their individual pictures and Reyaan and Aditi walked to them with Aarav in Reyaan's hands. Mahi and Samar along with Mahi's parents stood with them as well.

"Rithik said whole family," Reyaan tilted his head to look at Kiaan who pressed his lips together and padded to them. After that almost everyone was done with the pictures.

"Bhai bhookh lagi hai. Where's the food?" Ruhika exclaimed but pressed her lips together when her eyes met with Gayatri. She looked down on the floor, ready to hear some scolding.

(I'm hungry.)

"Dhruv, ask the chef to set the food on the dining." Gayatri announced before she glanced at Ruhika and walked into her room.

"Wait, Niyati Bhabhi." Aadhya said and looked here and there to look for Niyati who was sitting on the couch since it was difficult for her to stand for a long time.

Shivam who was talking with Ruhika got alerted once he heard Niyati's name and looked up in her direction.

"Aapke sath to picture hi nhi hai," Niyati nodded her head and carefully stood up from the couch before she started walking in their direction.

(We have no pictures with you,)

As she was walking in their direction, she stumbled on her way and gasped. Mahi rushed to her but before that two hands were already on Niyati's shoulder which saved her from falling.

"Sambhal ke." Shivam mumbled.

(Be careful,)

His tone was filled with concern and scolding. Niyati's gaze met his and she immediately composed herself before mumbling a thank you.

"Aap bhi na Bhabhi," Riya, who was standing beside Shivam carefully held Niyati's hand and guided her to Aadhya and Ayansh while Mahi wiggled her eyebrows looking at shivam with a teasing smile.

"Ladka sambhal rha hai," She whispered and nudged his shoulder after she saw a smile on his lips.

(The boy will handle,)

The photoshoot was over followed by the dinner and everyone was sprawled at the random corners of the house. Riya groaned when she received a call from her friend and got up from the couch.

"I know tomorrow is the submission and I need to complete the assignment but..I don't know how I'm going to do it." She whined on the call while moving into the kitchen to have some water.

"I swear that HOD of pathology is the worst person I ever met." She cried and after a few minutes of talk, she hung up.

"What is your assignment?" She flinched hearing an unfamiliar voice and turned around to see a boy in blue kurta standing in front of her with a smile.

He was Kiaan, Rithik had told her earlier and he was pursuing MBBS as well.

"Tumse matlab," She rolled her eyes and sipped on some water from the glass she was holding.

"I can help you with that if you want and Respect se baat kro, boss bola kro. Senior hu tumhara. Aadarniya Dr. Kiaan Sigh boss." He tried to tease her and earned a scoff from her. She kept the glass back on the kitchen island and looked into his eyes.

(And talk to me with respect. I'm your senior.)

"Riya Rajvanshi never address her seniors as boss," She flipped her hair and moved out of the kitchen, leaving an amused Kiaan behind.

"Let's see Dr. Riya Rajvanshi." He mumbled with a mischievous smile on his face and followed her outside.

"Help chahiye ya nhi?" Kiaan asked again when they were in the hallway. Riya turned around to look at him and crossed her hands over her chest.

(Do you want any help?)

"Only on one condition. I won't call you boss." She said and raised her eyebrows.

"Of course, Riya Rajvanshi never address her seniors as boss." He said in a mocking tone and followed her when she turned around and started walking to her room.

-------------------------

Ayansh was walking in the living room towards the main gate but stopped once he heard his father's voice.

"Ayansh," Cursing under his breath, he slowly turned around and scratched the back of his neck and saw his father raising eyebrows at him.

It's been two days and one night since his Roka and two days and one night since he met his wife or to be wife. Today was his plan to sneak out of the house without anyone's notice since they'll tease him and probably his grandmother would scold him.

"Itni raat me kha ja rha?" Ayansh cleared his throat and looked here and there to come with an excuse.

(Where are you going this late?)

"Kitchen," He blabbered.

"Kitchen is that way." Naveen told, gesturing in the opposite direction.

"Actually andhera tha na." He trailed off and started walking towards the kitchen.

(Actually it's dark so...)

"I was going in the kitchen to have some water." Naveen let out a chuckle behind him, knowing well about the intentions of his son.

"You haven't changed into nightwear yet? It's almost 11 and you're still in office wear?" Naveen tried to pull his leg even more and pressed his lips together to hold back his laugh.

Heaving out a sigh, Ayansh turned back and walked to his father.

"Is puri shadi me everyone is going to tease the hell out of me but can you support me at least?" He pleaded but gave a deadpanned look to his father who shook his head, disagreeing with his plea.

"Aadhya se milne ja rha tha?" Naveen asked. Ayansh squinted his eyes at his father and shrugged his shoulders.

(Are you going to meet Aadhya?)

"Nhi bta rha me." He sulked earning a laugh from his father and sat on the couch, loosening his tie before he saw Avantika walking in the living room with a bottle in her hand.

(I'm not telling you.)

"Maa," He stood at his place and walked to his mother.

"Apne pati ko samjhao. He's being Kabab me haddi," Naveen gasped when his son complained to his wife like a kid who was being taken advantage of.

(Talk to your husband.)

"What's your problem Naveen? Should I tell him how you sneaked into my house a night before our wedding without my knowledge and my cousin thought of you as a thief and you were on the verge of getting beaten by my father?" Naveen's eyes widened listening to his wife and he looked at Ayansh who coughed a little to tease his father.

"What? when did you change your team? You were team husband, not team son." Naveen dramatically complained but his wife shrugged her shoulders.

"You should learn something from Aadhya, she's always team husband no matter what," He further added and this time Avantika's eyes widened listening to him.

"You're saying as if I don't support you at all," Avantika sounded offended and huffed before throwing the water bottle at Naveen. That's when he realised he pulled the wrong move when his wife turned her heels and started walking back to his room.

"Khud ki biwi khush to sabki married life me lanka lagani hai tuje," Naveen glared at his son before he followed his wife into his room and Ayansh sighed in relief.

(Just because your wife is happy, you're putting fire in everybody's married life.)

He looked around and not spotting anyone, slowly started moving towards the door. Carefully inspecting the whole house, he opened the door without making any noise but was startled as soon as someone hugged him.

He was about to throw that person away when the very familiar lavender scent hit his nostrils. He recognized the person before a smile adored his lips and wrapped his hands around her.

"Tulip," Aadhya looked up to him with a wide grin on her face and that's when he noticed that she was wearing a brown winter nightwear which covered almost every part of her body except her face and she resembled like a bear in that.

"I missed you so much," He heard her saying and his smile widened before he leaned and kissed her forehead.

"I missed you too but why are you here? Me aa rha tha na." He told her and received a smile in return.

"I know you were coming to meet me but I wanted to give you a surprise," She smiled sheepishly before he hit her head lightly.

"Could have called me when you arrived here, I would have opened the gate for you but for how long were you standing here?" He asked.

"Jyada nhi, 20 minutes se." He hit her head again with his knuckles.

"Pagli, it's so cold outside and just because you wanted to surprise me, you were standing here for past 20 minutes. Kya kru me tumhara?" He mumbled, feeling giddy at her surprise. She left day before yesterday after the Roka ceremony and from that time itself, he haven't seen her.

Last night it was too difficult for him to fall asleep without her in his arms and hence he video called her and ended up falling asleep on the call itself.

"Me kya kru tum dono ka?" They jumped at their place and pushed each other away recognizing the owner of the voice.

(What should I do about you both?)

Ayansh turned around while Aadhya couldn't lift her gaze to look at her grandmother-in-law.

"Vo dadi..." Ayansh fell at short of words seeing his grandmother in front of him and scratched the back of his neck.

"I told you both that you're not suppose to meet each other randomly. Aadhya what did I told you?" Aadhya gulped down in fear and hesitancy and lifted her head a little to look at the elder one.

"Dadi I just came to meet him. Just the meeting, nothing else I promise." She tried to defend herself while Ayansh looked confused at what they were talking about.

"And meri kuch files yha rah gyi thi, I came to take them. I'll leave in 20 minutes. Pakka wala promise." Aadhya tried to convince Gayatri who shook her head.

(I have some files here,)

"Ayansh ki kasam, I'll follow everything you said." Ayansh widened his eyes in horror and snapped his head to look at his wife who kept her hand at his head. He wasn't even sure what the two ladies were talking about and here, his wife was swearing on him.

"I trust you and that's why I'm allowing you inside. You better follow what I said." She nodded her head vigorously and heaved out a sigh in relief when saw Gayatri moving away into her room.

"Bach gye," She sighed in relief and turned her head to look at her husband who was looking at her with questionable gaze.

"What Dadi asked you to follow?" He asked in suspicion because he knew how his grandmother came up with random rituals out of nowhere.

"Room me chale, it's getting cold here." Ayansh nodded his head and they moved into the room after Ayansh closed the gate behind him.

"Now tell me, kya kha dadi ne?" Ayansh asked as soon as they were in their room.

(What did she say?)

Clearing her throat, she looked here and there hesitantly.

"Are bolo. You sweared on your husband s it's my humanly right to know about it." He grew impatient as she was taking time to tell him.

"Dadi told me..." He nodded her head asking her to continue her statement.

"We can't have sex until we're married." She told him in one breath and saw him nodding his head.

"Okay- Wait what?" He exclaimed as his eyes widened at her statement. She nodded her head with an awkward smile.

"That means I can't even kiss you?" She shook her head and saw him getting disappointed.

"We can kiss I guess," She said hesitantly.

"What do you mean by I guess? You should have asked her in detail, what we can do and what we can't" Aadhya looked at her husband questioning her life decisions and slapped her forehead listening to him.

"Haan would have asked Dadi can we at least kiss? Can we do it upar upar se like what the fuck are you saying? Ye bacha hai thoda bhot or you have grown crazy since I'm not living with you." She snapped at him and pointed at his brain. He saw her getting angry and couldn't process how a mere joke made her angry.

"I was just kidding, why are you so worked up?" He realised it was a wrong move as soon as he saw the lines of frustration on her forehead and her eyes glistening with tears and that's when he remembered their last night conversation where she told him about her periods.

"You can't be joking around all the time-" before she could complete her sentence, he pulled her in his arms and rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled softly and kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes while mentally cursing himself when he heard her sniffing.

"Why would you waste our time in joking around. You know how tough it is to live in the house you're not part of." She pulled out of the hug and looked at him with tearful gaze.

"It's difficult to have my breakfast and dinner knowing that you aren't sitting beside me. Kiski plate me capsicum dalu me? And the worst part is sleeping without you, without being in your arms." She wiped her nose with the back of her palm before he cupped her face and wiped her tears with the pad of his thumb.

He didn't say anything and kept listening to her since he knew she was just overwhelmed by all the emotions that were hitting her because of the periods.

"I have to go to office all by myself now. I don't have you beside me to give me random hugs and kisses neither you're there to gossip with me in the midnight. I was missing you so much yesterday and then these fucking periods." She ended up crying as the tears started rolling down her cheeks and he had to pull her into his arms again to calm her down.

"There's everyone. Aarav, Mahi, Aditi bhabhi, Reyaan bhai, Maa, Papa, ab to mamma bhi hai but not you. It's good to live with them, I feel so happy that I'm living with them for a few days but you're not there."

"Being with them is okay but I need you to live." He heard her saying and felt himself at the loss of words. His heart skipped a beat and his stomach flipped listening to her.

"I hate you so much. You made me so used to yourself that I can't even live without you. Why would you make me fall in love with you so much that I can't even imagine breathing without you." He chuckled listening to her and patted her head.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled while his heart almost bursted with happiness listening to her. Who would have thought that this woman would run all the way from her house to him and will end up ranting to him that how much she's missing him.

"Why are you sorry? For making me fall in love with you?" He shook his head as she looked up to him.

"I'm sorry because you have to live away from me."

"You should be. It was your idea to marry me again and now I have to live away from you." He didn't say anything and only nodded his head.

If he'd have defended himself, the woman in front of him would have thrown him out of the window or maybe would have eaten in alive.

Or maybe the worst part, she might have canceled the wedding.

"I'll make sure we never have to Marry again so you don't have to live away from me." She pulled out of the hug and gave him a deadpanned look after listening to him.

"Your humour is dead." She commented. He pressed his lips together to hold back his smile seeing how cute she was looking at the moment and pulled her into a hug again.

His lips curved into a smile since he couldn't hold it any longer.

"By the way..." She trailed off after some time and looked up to him.

"Get ready. I have a surprise for you." She declared, pulling out of the hug and moved to the closet while he looked at her, bewildered by the change of her emotions in a jiffy.

"Ansh," She called him from the closet and he hurriedly moved inside to see her standing with a three piece suit in her hands.

"Change, I'm waiting for you outside." He nodded his head and took the suit from her but furrowed his eyebrows when he saw her walking outside.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" He asked.

"Surprise is for you, not me." She said and moved out of the closet.

A while later, he walked outside and saw her sitting on the bed. She looked up from the phone and smiled looking at him.

Getting up from the bed, she moved to the cupboard and took out a tie from it and tied it around his neck before she walked back to the vanity only to come back to him with some touch-up items.

"What are you doing?" He asked, completely confused at her actions because getting ready at the midnight wasn't something he every thought of.

"Surprise," She grinned at him before she did some touch up. After she was done with almost everything, she tugged on his wrist and moved out of the room.

He followed her without any words and waited for the surprise even though he was getting an idea of what was about to happen.

Almost half an hour later, Ayansh found himself in front of a tall building. The driver opened the gate for them as they walked out of it. His heart thumped against his chest as they moved inside.

He wasn't saying anything but inside, he was feeling all giddy. Every cell of his heart was swelling up with happiness and a smile was dancing on his lips.

Walking into the lift, Aadhya pressed the button to reach the top floor and looked at her husband who was finding a way to stop smiling. The door closed after a while and the lift started moving to the 45th floor.

"You're doing me dirty," She furrowed her eyebrows listening to him.

"You're pulling a stunt which you shouldn't, not at least when I can't touch you." A shy smile adored her lips and her cheeks heated up due to the anticipation.

"You can touch me," She mumbled and held his hand to wrap around her waist.

"You're loving this, aren't you?" He asked, taking a step ahead to tower her. She chewed her bottom lip between her teeth and shook her head.

"I'm not but we have to follow what dadi said," He nodded his head and bent down to her level and pecked her lips.

They reached the floor and the lift stopped.

"You wait here, I'll be back in 10 minutes." She told him as they moved out of the lift. Nodding at her, he watched her moving inside a room and leaned against the wall while waiting for her.

If anyone from outside looked at him at the moment, they were going to think how calm he was at the moment but only he knew, there was a turmoil going inside his heart.

The turmoil of love, the turmoil of happiness.

A year back if someone would have asked him about love, he might have answered that it wasn't in his destiny. The person he loved was because he ended up marrying her but love, he wasn't hoping for her to love him.

But today, it was all different. When he though she won't love him back, she was here with a surprise for him. She was going to propose him, he knew that and that squeezed the blood out of his heart.

He waited for her, impatiently. He couldn't wait any longer or maybe he should since he needed time to process what was happening.

How in the world he got this lucky to fall in love with this precious lady who was now walking to him.

His heart, for a moment stopped beating. She was there, dressed in a red gown and he knew he was fucked up. She really planned something big as she promised. But it was not surprise. It was her.

It was only her. His love, his world, the one without whom he was incomplete.

He couldn't take his eyes off her as she walked to him and stood in front of him with a smile. She kept her hair open and didn't invested much of her time on makeup but who cared. It was them today.

"Chale," He nodded his head, unable to say anything amd unable to look away from her. How was he suppose to keep his hands to himself? How was he suppose to stop himself from loving every part of her body, to worship every inch of her skin?

She guided him to the lift to reach the Terrance of the building. As soon as the lift stopped, she looked at him and inhaled a deep breath.

"Close your eyes." She told him and thought he'd throw some tantrums but he didn't and immediately closed his eyes.

She held his hand and both of them walked out of the lift. He knew why she arranged everything on the terrace because he loved the sky. He loved the stars and he loved the stars in the sky.

"Don't open your eyes." He could only nod his head.

His heart, his soul, everything was at  turmoil today but it was turmoil of love and the irony was, this turmoil of love was the only thing which was able to give him peace at any hour of the day.

He followed her as she guided him through some unknown way.

"Okay, open your eyes when I count 3." She mumbled and stood right beside him.

He was able to hear her heartbeat in the silence of the midnight. Her heart was besting crazily, he could feel the sweat in her palms due to nervousness. He was able to feel the hesitancy in her voice.

Aadhya inhaled a deep breath and felt her knees getting weaker every passing second. It was difficult to not feel anxious at this moment so she stepped closer to him and hugged him.

Ayansh wrapped his arms around her and felt her heart calming down slowly.

She snuggled into him and tilted her head to look in the sky.

"Open your eyes, Ansh." She whispered, slowly.

"Look at the sky, not me." She added further knowing well that he'd be looking at her as soon as he'd open his eyes.

Ayansh opened his eyes and glanced at her before looking in the sky. There were lights in the sky which started forming a pattern he wasn't sure about.

As he kept on looking at the lights, it finally turned out to be a small cute which slowly opened. The lights took  the shape of a ring which came out of the box.

Next, there were lights that formed the hand of a man and slowly, the ring was slide into the ring finger.

Aadhya smiled looking at the random patters formed by the lights and looked at her man, whose eyes started glistening.

She flinched a little when she heard the sound of fire crackers in the sky and her smile widened.

After the number of fire crackers in the sky, finally these crackers wrote something in the sky.

"Will you marry me?" Aadhya read those words to Ayansh and pulled out of the hug before she kneeled in front of her man.

He looked at her and exhaled a deep breath. A tear rolled down his eyes due to the overwhelming emotions when she held his hand into her.

"I already gave you the ring." She commented and kissed his hand.

He blushed and looked away for a second to see the whole terrace decorated.

"I won't deny that I have been in love before. Maybe, it was love or maybe it wasn't. I don't know and neither I can remember it anymore. All I can remember every day, every hour, every second is you, your love, Ayansh." He heard her saying and goosebumps arose in every cell of his body.

Butterflies started dancing in his body as he heard her next words.

"You gave me everything I didn't have. I was insecure and you stood by my side, you gave me the assurance I needed, you gave me your time, you gave me the space I needed to speak out my heart. You loved me when I didn't love you back, you loved me when I wasn't ready to accept you, you loved me even when I was pushing you away. You always loved me."
Her voice cracked in the end and her eyes filled with tears when she looked into his tearful gaze.

He couldn't describe how grateful he was, to the God, to destiny to tie them together. Above all, he was grateful for her since she loved him back and not just loved him but the woman in front of him worshiped him like he did.

"Maybe I'm late. I started loving you too late but I promise, I'm always going to love you to the moon and back." He didn't know how he should be reacting. He didn't know how he should be responding because I love you seemed too small in front of what she was saying.

"Surely I can't cook for you, but I'll sit beside you to entertain you while you'll be cooking." He chuckled at her words and wiped his tears with his other hand. A smile adored his lips listening to her next words.

"I know you don't speak much in front of anyone out there but I promise to sit and gossip with you at any hour of the day."

"I know you don't smile much but I'll try my best to become the reason of your smile because trust me, your smile is so addictive and beautiful."

She saw a crimson hue spreading across his cheeks even in the middle of the night and his lips curved into a smile which he couldn't hide.

"You don't know how pretty you look when you smile. Your smile is so contagious that my lungs almost burst out with giddiness when I see you smile. I may sound selfish but it makes me so happy that I can make you smile." His smile widened with each words and he rubbed his hand over his face to hide away his blushing face with happy tears that were rolling down his cheeks without a stop.

"Will you give me the honor to be your late night cooking partner? To be the one to select your clothes? To be the one to make you smile? To be the one to eat the cupcakes you bake? To be the one who can shower you with gifts any day? Will you give me the chance to marry you again and to love you like you deserve?" She asked, gulping down the lump in her throat because his tears brought the tears in her eyes as well.

She had to control herself to not to burst into happy tears and speak whatever was in her heart. Surely she had a lifetime to spend with him but this, this moment won't ever come back.

"Becaue you deserve the world Ayansh. You're the best person I have came across in my life. Not just as partner but a son, a brother, a man. For me, you're the best man out there. I know like me, you have flaws as well but you know what makes you different that you're always ready to work on it. You're always ready to work on yourself. You're always there for your people, be it me, our parents, our siblings, our friends, everyone. So, will you give me a chance to be there for you? To love you and to cherish you for lifetime?"

He chewed on his bottom lips and control himself from letting out a sob and dropped himself on his knees in front of her and pulled her into a hug. He wiped his tears and waited for his heart to calm down. He felt as if he can die after listening to her.

He had everything in his life before she came into his life and all he every wanted was her after she walked into his life.

And now she was here, in front of him, asking him to marry her again, he felt that his life was complete.

"Aadhya." He mumbled after almost half an hour of being silent.

His voice was heavy and he couldn't speak for minutes while they embraced each other. Feeing their heartbeats against each other.

Feeing how rhythmically their heart was beating as if their heart always longed for the music of their love.

Feeling how rhythmic their breathing was amidst the dark night sky which was lightened up by the moon just like their lives which was lightened up by the love they had for each other.

"I'd have zero regrets if I die at this moment." He mumbled but all she did was to push him away such that he ended up landing on the ground.

He looked at her and saw her glaring at him.

"When are you going to work on your wrong timings?" She snapped at him and wiped her tears.

Hearing something like death wasn't something she planned on hearing today and why would he say something like that. He chuckled and gathered himself to kneel in front of her again.

Wiping his tears, he held her hands into his and kissed them before he wiped her tear stained cheeks.

"Please be the right timing to my wrong timings then." He said and saw her scowl slowly turning into a smile before he began again.

"You say I'm perfect? No, it's you who makes me perfect. I cook but for whom if not you? I smile but for whom if not you? I don't shut my mouth but for whom if not you? And I end up saying the worst jokes sometimes but it's you who makes me so comfortable around you."

"You're my comfort person Aadhya. With whom I can smile, I can cry, I can Crack the deadliest joke and you'll still love me. I can be at my lowest and you'll always love me. Tell me what a man wants in his life if not loved by his favorite person?"

She smiled, then grinned and then started blushing. He pulled her a little closer while looking into her eyes and connected their foreheads. Their breaths tangled together sending butterflies in their stomach and he tightened his grip around her hand.

"In the world full of people whom I might not like at times, You're my favourite person." He mumbled before her lips and saw her lips curving into a smile.

"And in the world full of people, I'll always run to you so that I can tell you how much I love you." She said and lifted her eyes to look at him.

"Just like you ran today?" He teased her, remembering how she came all the way to him in the middle of the night even when she was having cramps, just to give him the surprise.

"Just like today." She confirmed before their lips collided together just like their souls.

The end.

And it's officially "HE FELL FIRST BUT SHE FELL HARDER."

And officially, THE END OF THIS BOOK.

Before any of you panic, hear me out.

I'll write their wedding scenes, them being parents and everything but in bonus chapters. There will be around 5-6 bonus chapters. ❤️

Now let's come to it again.

This ends here. The journey of my babies ends here.

It wasn't an easy decision to make but I couldn't stretch the story any longer. Their story ends here but as I promised I'll write every thing in bonus chapters. I know what are left, I know your excitement about the wedding scenes and all but thinking from a writer's point of view, this books ends here but from readers pov, I'll write bonus chapters.

It has been very amazing journey with you guys. We laughed, we cried, we smiled, we blushed with Aadhyansh. aand I'm going to miss them so much. With time they became an important part of all of us that I'm literally crying while writing this,

Wounded love is my first book on wattpad and it received so much of love from you guys. Thank you so much for making it successful, thank you so much for loving this book, thank you so much for being there all the time.

Thank you so much for liking, voting and commenting on this book. I'll always be grateful for you guys for being with me throughout the book.

There are people who were there from the start, there were some who joined midway and there are also some who started a few weeks or days ago and I'd like to thank each of you.

A writer is nothing without their readers. you guys make me complete. I'll be forever grateful to you. I remember the initial days of Wounded love where I used to set targets of 100 votes, 10 comments. Crazy how far I have come and how far this book have come. All because of you people.

I love you all so much. Surely there were moments which I didn't like but you guys always stood there. with me. Motivated me through your messages, through your comments so again, a whole hearted thank you for making this happen. You guys even corrected me at times when I was wrong, guided me knowingly or unknowingly.

And please don't hate me for ending this book. According to the writer in me, this end seemed perfect to me. But I promise, I'll keep on writing the bonus chapters. I'll write the wedding, I'll write their pregnancy phase, I'll write them as parents and everything.

You might feel that there are many things yet to be completed. Many more things you wanted to read about the characters, So to tell you we have two more books.

All the characters from this book will be present in book 2 and 3. Things left incomplete in this book will be completed in upcoming books. And I hope, You'll love those books same as this book.

Again. Thank you for reading this book. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you so much for creating this big family of "wounded love" which will continue as "Wounded dreams" and "Wounded hearts,"

Thank you so much. I love you all. I'll forever be grateful to the almighty to let me meet you guys through this platform.

And trust me when I say this, THE CREDIT FOR THE SUCCESS OF THIS BOOK GOES TO YOU GUYS. YOU'RE THE BEST READERS OUT THERE. THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN. I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH.

Every end have a beautiful beginning. so Tie your seatbelt to enjoy the roller coaster ride of "Wounded dreams" Next.

Thank you again.

I love you all.

Thank you making my first book a success.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
741K 57.7K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
17.2K 1.2K 18
It's a fangirl and her idol's love story ! The two met unintentionally but fate made them come closer each day ✨ Her crush became her life partner a...
275K 16.6K 35
~ A forced bride's depressing world collides with a wounded gangster on the run. Will this collision bring more chaos or will it be start of a new be...