I Told the Stars About You...

By bbvcwm

Ever thought meeting a stranger in an unexpected way and spending the night with them would change your whole... More

Author's Note
Chapter-1
NOTICE
Chapter-3 (part-1)

Chapter-2

92 10 10
By bbvcwm

It was dead-silent, all I could see were the lights and the seats arranged for the guest but none sitting in it ,as I stepped inside the venue. I was wondering if I choosed the wrong decision,  coming back here after Nanon left me. I still couldn't believe he left.

I started walking with a heavy heart, my mind had gone numb, the only thing which came to my mind was Nanon's face, I was crumbling inside.. As I looked up at the stage, I found my father and my no more in-laws standing there asking him for an explanation, the bride saw me first as her eyes widened, she looked least bothered by this mess. And I could say she would have ran away before, if I hadn't.

Everyone turns around, my friend Drake came running from behind with my dad's wife.

"Where had you been Ohm?!" Drake asked me.

I didn't reply. I could say I looked like a souless being, from everyone's look and  the first person to move was my father.

SLAP

My head hung low, as everyone gasped, my eyes widened and filled with rage. I looked up to meet his eyes.

"You ungrateful son of mine! Where had you been!? How dare you run away from this wedding!? Do you know how much money I spent in this venue?!" He said with rage.

I laughed loudly. Everyone were shocked and didn't utter a single word. I laughed so hard that I lost my balance and had to hold on to a chair. My father was still burning with anger.

"Seriously father? Instead of asking me for an explanation you are telling me the amount you spent for this circus? Either way you will lure them into paying it." I said pointing towards the in-laws.

I heard my no more in-laws gasp at my words, it's still funny how I call them in laws.. My father got more angry than he was before. I smirked.

"YOU-!" He pointed towards me.

"Save your energy dad.." I said lowering his finger. "You still need to explain everything to your company after this.." I walked away facing my back towards him

"Why are you doing this to me Ohm!? Can't you just do this one thing!? Why?!! Just WHY!?" My father screamed which made me so mad that he doesn't realize what he has done.

I took a glass bottle which was placed on the table and threw it on the ground, I can't harm anyone here or else they would have faced hell while still alive, Drake is the only one who knows that. Everyone flinched, my hand got a cut which resulted in bleeding but I didn't care, It didn't hurt either. I turned back looking at my father with anger filled in my eyes.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID!? YOU THREW MY SISTER OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE WHEN YOU SUFFERED LOSSES, YOU USED TO HIT HER WHEN DRUNK?! AND WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU HUH?!SHE ONLY CRIED EVERY NIGHT AND NEVER BLAMED YOU! SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS AT FAULT!!" I said and for once I saw him getting scared.

I don't know what happened next, all I could hear was Drake calling my name as I hit my head to the ground.

                              ------------------------------

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting my face, I groaned as my head hurt a lot and winced when I realized my hand was bandaged, I looked around and found out that I was in my room, the door opened and Drake came inside, he halted for a minute and looked at me.

"You hurt your hand, and lost a lot of blood. The doctor came in at the morning and patched it up, he said you were unconscious because of it." He explained without me asking for it.

"And what about father?" 

"Your in-laws and your father are having a heated argument outside, they said they aren't doing this marriage and as for their daughter, she seemed happy.." Drake says as he fills water in glass.

I was satisfied with his answer. My father's company must have already gotten the news of their losses and now are resigning, but my father wouldn not loose his buissness, as there is still a little hope from his trusted colleagues.

But my mind still went back to the night which Nanon left. I was still sad about him leaving me but I'm going to find him again after this circus is done for good.

"Drake, do me a favor.."

                                                  •·.·"·.·•

"Ohm? I heard you called me?" Milk entered the room stopping at the door.

I nodded sitting on the bed, "Come in.''

She came inside, I studied her face.. She indeed looked happy, at least she didn't have this dead face when I first met her. I was forced to go. Milk comfortably sat on the chair beside me, her eyes stuck on my hand.

" How does it feel now?" She asked looking at me.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." I said with a smile.

"So..." I started "You look more happy now that the wedding got called off.. Were you against this marriage?" 

Milk looked at me surprised and offended. "Well, wasn't it obvious since the day I met you?"

I chuckled, "Well yes, I saw you with someone else too so I was wondering if you were already in a relationship?"

Milk nodded and held a glass and drank the water in one go. "I have a girlfriend, Love. I was dating her even before this marriage was arranged.. We both love each other and have been dating even after knowing about the wedding. My parents got know about it as well.So we thought it would end, but you ran away. After I got the news, I informed it to Love. She broke down into tears..." Milk said looking at my eyes.

I smiled, it reminded me of Nanon "Glad you found someone you love.."

"I hope you find the same happiness as mine.." Milk replied smiling.

Milk stood up, knowing we have nothing else to discuss started to leave, but stopped mid way and turned. She started fetching something in her bag and gave me a envelope.

"I never thought I would be giving you this, but Love wanted to meet you.. We are celebrating our engagement, I hope you will be coming.." 

I took it from her and smiled, "Thanks for the invitation, I'll think about it."

She nodded and left. 

And now everything is clear and I can finally start my work.

                                                     •·.·"·.·•

2 weeks later:-

I was getting ready as I heard a knock on the front door.

"Come in!" I glanced at the mirror.

Drake emerged from the door wearing a fine blue suit and holding a bouquet of flower. 

"Are you ready? We need to leave in a few more mins!" He shouts

"I'll be there!" I said without turning back

Drake shakes his head and leaves muttering something. And again after a while someone knocks the door.I got annoyed and screamed.

"Drake I told you I will be there in a few minutes-!"

The door opens, and I stopped talking. I glanced at my mirror and found my sister waiting for me at the door smiling wearing a beautiful green gown. I turned back and looked at her properly. She grinned ear to ear.

"My brother looks really handsome today!"

"Tu!"

I smiled and hugged her. After that mess with my father, I left the house and started living in an apartment, my sister came back to Bangkok after I settled out the mess my father created and now both of us started a small business of running a  Plant Nursery.

Even after all this time, I still couldn't find Nanon.. I always went near the bridge we met at, hoping he would come back, I told this to Drake as well as my sister, they are helping me find him. That's the reason why I set up a Plant nursery, hoping Nanon would visit. We tried enquiring places from where he came, we couldn't find any lead till now..

But I still have hope.

She broke the hug and looked at me, "Ready to go?"

I grin, "Lets go."

                                              •·.·"·.·•

We arrived at the engagement , I never really thought of coming here but Drake and Tu told me that I need get on with my life, it's been two weeks I never really look out at my life since then.

I looked around and found Milk and beside her was a short cute girl, which I supposed was Love. They were greeting guests when Milk turned to look at us, she looked surprised.

I reached towards her, "Hey, how are you doing?"

That was actually something awkward to ask about, even though we have gone on a few dates, we never really knew each other.

"So this is your, was supposed to-be husband?" A voice called, it was Love looking at me.

I threw her a awkward smile, she smiled at me.

"Hey no offense! I asked Milk to invite you as I never really met you and I also wanted to thank you."

"Thank me?"

Love nodded, "If you hadn't ran away on that day, I would have never got my love back, so thank you."

I could hear Tu and Drake giggling at my back, I nodded, embarrassment taking over my face. Tu reached both of them and greeted them, all the three of them got along and we were taken to a table, we were served drinks and chatted for a while. 

Then, Milk and Love were called on the dias, Both of them exchanged their speeches, I didn't hear much about, all I could think of was how people will react when me and Nanon tell them how we had met, while exchanging speeches.

"Ohm, what's wrong?" Tu asked seeing the expression on my face.

I shake my head, "Its nothing, we better leave now."

Both Drake and Tu exchanged glances, they knew I wasn't in my right mind and feel uncomfortable here, so both agreed and followed out but I stopped right in my tracks when I heard Love calling someone's name.

"Hey, Nonnie! How long as it been!"

I recalled his conversation with Nanon, and remembers him using this name, I looked back to find her and there she was with Love, she looked just like her brother, but not cuter than him of course. Without thinking much I tried to reach her, but when I look at them they already disappeared.

I scratched the back of my head. God! Do these siblings have teleportation powers?!

I looked around and found her with Milk,I could hear Tu and Drake calling me, but I didn't bother. I ran towards them, just as I was going to reach her my eyes fell on her bag, and my eyes widdened. I stood there shocked, I then came back to reality and realized she already left. I turned away and came back to Tu and Drake.

"I think I learned something.."

                                                     •·.·"·.·•

We reached home, behind me followed two confused people. I didn't tell them anything as I hurried  into my room opening my closet. Both of them stood near the door, dumbfounded. I scratched the back of my head in frustration.

"Help me look for an album, my university's." I eyed Drake.

He simply nodded, still not understanding a thing, Tu helped him out as well.

After looking for a long time, Drake found it and handed it over to  me.  I flipped the pages looking for a specific photo, and my eyes landed on it. I dropped to the ground.  Drake and Tu panicked, but I sighed taking of something from my back.

It was a photo of  me and my juniors in my university, where we had a eco-camp. While I stood in the middle and at the corner there was standing a small guy with cute dimples.

It was Nanon.

                                                       _______________________________

This was shorter than the first one, but the third one is going to be long and prepare tissue papers (I'm warning you already, so don't blame me on the next chapter ((T_T))

See you in the next chapter 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.5K 20
Comedy and chaos ensue when Anakin time travels into the future, appearing in Leia's cell on the Death Star. --- When Anakin wakes up in a cell on th...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
5.1K 217 25
In a kingdom teetering on the edge of political unrest, a young secret agent is tasked with a mission that could change his life forever. Phuwin, a p...
4K 384 7
What if the one that got away came back...sort of? Tay was still nursing the heart his ex-boyfriend New broke three years ago when one night, he met...