𝐅𝐞𝐢┃18+

By _lilyare

"What is this beautiful face for if you don't even know how to please your man?" 𝑭𝒐... More

┃01┃
┃02┃
┃03┃
┃04┃
┃05┃
┃06┃
┃07┃
┃08┃
┃09┃
┃10┃
┃11┃
┃12┃
┃13┃
┃14┃
┃15┃
┃16┃
┃17┃
┃18┃
┃19┃
┃20┃
┃21┃
┃22┃
┃23┃
┃24┃
┃25┃
┃26┃
┃27┃
┃28┃
┃29┃
┃30┃
┃31┃
┃32┃
┃33┃
┃34┃
┃35┃
┃36┃
┃37┃
┃38┃
┃39┃
┃40┃
┃41┃
┃42┃
┃43┃
┃44┃
┃45┃
┃46┃
┃47┃
┃48┃
┃49┃
┃50┃
┃52┃

┃51┃

4.5K 234 14
By _lilyare

Beep! Beep! 

Why is this man so overbearing? 
He was just like a tyrant. 

Fei's legs wobbled, so she took support from the closest furniture which was placed beside her. She shakily put down the telephone in her hand and wandered her innocent eyes around. 

Where is Huomei?

Luckily the maids were awake at midnight when Fei looked for them. At first, the servants were startled, thinking that their mistress had a nightmare. 

However, things turned out to be something else, making them baffled and then flustered as they jumped to help her enthusiastically. 

Getting news of this, all the three maids got into their work. One prepared for a scented warm bath, another helped Fei to choose a red dress and the third one was suggesting an oil massage which Fei unwillingly accepted in the end. 

“Master should be grateful to the heavens for his missus,” Huomei muttered while arranging scented candles in the bath place. 

“Definitely he must.” Hearing her, another maid chimed in while putting down the towel in her hand. 

Their mistress puts in a lot of efforts to provide comfort to the master, be it physically or emotionally. She tries her best to be a happy haven for him whenever he returns home after a long day of work. 

And all he does is take advantage of being comforted and pleasured by her. The maids were sure that no man on earth is as selfish as their own master. 

He treats her terribly in bed. They know because they've often noticed marks covering the fragile body of thier mistress.

But this time, the master went too far, neglecting her for weeks while she waited for him every moment. 

This situation reminded the maids of how the heartless man left his wife on the night of their marriage. 

Does he not realize how lucky he was to have their mistress as his wife? She was so forgiving and docile, it often made the maids feel pity for her. 

“Stand aside, this one will suit her better.” Huomei argued, trying to apply a light pink rouge on Fei's lips with a sleek brush in her hand. 

“No, let me do it.” Wu Qian pushed her away and brought another lip paint in a darker shade. 

Fei was innocently watching them argue as they did a light makeover on her face. She could only smile at them cluelessly and silently looked around for shades which might suit her.

“You know nothing. Let me ask her.” Huomei turned toward Fei and asked for her opinion. “Mistress, what do you think?”

Fei was about to go with anything as she opened her mouth to respond, but paused when she recalled something and then answered with a bashful smile lingering on her face. 

“H-He said that ..red looks good on me.” It was the time when he took her to the temple. 

“...” The maids could only heave helpless sighs before chiming in a few words of criticism for their master. 

“What does the master mean by that? Every color looks good on you.”

“Right? Men know nothing about beauty.” 

The small fight ceased. In the end, they also helped her slip into a red dress that she's chosen herself and the young girls couldn't deny that red indeed looked good on Fei.

It especially highlights her pale skin and makes her look like a blooming flower, covered with bold red delicate petals. It was as though the color ‘red’ was specifically made for her. 

After getting ready, seeing that she still has some time left, Fei decided to make a nourishment soup for her husband which she's learnt to cook in his absence. 

The maids insisted on helping her, but Fei remained stubborn to make it all by herself.

Her only wish was to treat him better and make him happy. 

...

After hanging up, Yang touched the grown stubble on his chin with his lips pursed into a straight thin line. It's been a while since he's shaved because of how busy his schedule has been for the past few weeks. 

He certainly can't meet his dear wife like this, the man thought to himself seriously. He was reminded of the first when she reacted to his stubble pricking onto her delicate skin. 

It occurred sometime ago, before not too long. 

At that time, Fei was busy crocheting on the sofa of his study room. There was a wooden kit on the table, filled with the tools one would need for crocheting stuff. 

Back then, she was making table cloth for home use. His wife was more of a home-lady and a house-wife than the lady of this household.

Yang had never seen her showing the behavior as per given her noble title. She was far from the shallowness of this world of nobles.

Yang was watching her focused self from his study desk. The silence in the room was harmonious and pleasant. Despite the cold weather, the room temperature was warm and comfortable.

His wife was dressed in a yellow dress, looking youthful and lovely as always. 

Quite naturally, Yang sometimes blames his wife for making him feel so old before her. 

This thing wasn't a bother to him before. However, when he noticed how she had this gift of beauty which continues to grow strangely by the time, he became sour on this subject of aging.

It was like, when he ages, he'll become old but for her, it was different. She'll turn even more and more beautiful by the time he'll be all gray hair and wrinkles.

Unfair, so it was. 

The corner of his lips curled up into a bitter smile when he suddenly realized the weird chain of his thoughts. 

So he's really getting old, isn't he?

Yang put the file in his hand away and stood up from the chair, making a creak noise which caught Fei's attention.

She looked up and gave a lovely smile in his direction as she watched him walking towards her. Delighted that he isn't busy anymore, she also put down the yarn in her hand. 

Yang sat down beside her before pulling her in his arms, making her sit on his lap, causing her legs to dangle in the air. 

“A-Am I being a distraction?” Fei wrapped her arms around his neck while shyly staring into his eyes. 

“Quite a bit.” Yang honestly answered and squeezed her closer until her body pressed against his. 

“Do..you mind?” She didn't try to hide a coy smile on her face which was a hint that she didn't feel guilty for being a distraction to her husband. 

Yang believed that if it was up-to his wife, she wouldn't let him work at all and keep his time all for herself and herself only. 

“Not at all.” Yang raised his eyebrows and flirted along. As much as Yang had corrupted his wife, she also has made him quite good at playing sweethearts. 

“Aww.” Fei made a face and awed.
Yang cooed along. “—Awe.” Then he kissed her, shutting her up smoothly. 

He cupped her cheek, deepening the kiss. Yang can be both a passionate and sweet kisser. His skills were unmatched compared to Fei's.

She still needs a lot of experience and he'll be more than glad to provide it to her. 

Breaking the kiss, Yang hugged her and rubbed his cheek against her, feeling her shiver and slightly wince. 

“Ou.. hehe.” Fei giggled at the pricking sensation of his stubble and mewled while squirming around to get away from him. 

Succeeding, she shot him a pure look and touched his face, cupping it while she observed him through her kittenish stare, also conveying something through her eyes.

“Hurts?” Yang asked in a low voice, his gaze filled with pampering. Watching her give a silent nod, he sighed and touched her cheek which has now redden because of him.

“You're so delicate, darling.” 

—It takes a lot of carefulness to handle her.

At the present, breaking away from his thoughts, Yang stood up from the chair and made his way outside to groom himself up a bit.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 96.7K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
448K 24.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
CONSUME By [ Mary ]

Mystery / Thriller

191K 5.9K 19
There's something odd about the town's most beloved police officer, he is utterly obsessed about a girl and will go to any lengths to have her.
3.2M 260K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...