The son of eggman: The final...

By Theswankyseal

(This story is a sequel to the story: The son of eggman) Months have passed since the black arms invasion and... More

Prologue: Divergence
Prologue: Resurrection
The beginning
Reunited
Metal madness

Ghosts of the past

1.2K 46 12
By Theswankyseal

Sage slowly drags Sonia deeper into a forest holding an opened letter in her right arm. After she had escaped infinetta and the titan she opened up the letter and took a look at its contents. On the small sheet of paper were a set of coordinates and a few lines of sentence were under it which read-

Come to the coordinates written on the letter. There you will find someone I trust he will lead to me. Only then you will have your answers.

Sage immeasurably traced the coordinates which lead her deep into the forest with the unconscious hedgehog still being dragged along. Although not long after Sonia eventually regained conscious and got up from the floor holding her head feeling like she had been hit by a four ton truck.

Sonia: Urgh my head.....it's killing me.

Sage: Sonia!

Sonia: Oh heya sage fancy seeing you here in the middle of a forest in the middle of nowhere.

Sage: Your not hurt are you?

Sonia: Nah got a killer headache but that's pretty much it I've been through far worse then being tossed by some massive robot.

Sage: Good I'm glad you don't need medical attention.

Sonia cracks her back before looking around at the forest.

Sonia: But seriously though where are we?

Sage: We're on our way to a specific area an unknown figure wants to rendezvous at a set of coordinates.

Sage gives Sonia the letter she quickly reads it raising her eyes curious by who gave sage the letter.

Sonia: Ooooooh a mystery man huh? Seems we're not the only other people on the island.

Sage: Indeed at first I also thought it was only me while my father with trapped in cyberspace.

Sonia: (Sigh) Should've figured egghead would have something to do with all this.

Sage and Sonia walk along getting closer towards the meet-up point.

Sonia: So you saw who this mysterious person was. What did he look like?

Sage: I couldn't see much he covered his identity with a cloak but-

A flashback shows the figures sword and then the chaos emerald he possessed.

Sage: He had a sword and one of the chaos emeralds but that was all that I saw.

Sonia: Well now I know why one of the emeralds weren't in one of those vaults but why would this guy need them? Maybe he wants to beat the titans just like we do.

Sage: We don't know for sure he could a friend or enemy.

Sonia sees Amy up ahead with a small robot next to her.

Sonia: I think we're about to find out. Hey Amy!

Amy: Oh hey Sonia wasn't expecting to run into you here.

Amy then sees sage and gasps in suprise.

Amy: Sage?!

Sage: Hello miss rose?

Amy: What are you doing here?

Sonia: We could ask you the same thing.

Amy points to the small droid who looks at Sonia.

Amy: I was lead here by this little guy I think he wanted to show me something.

Sonia: Well that's just one big coincidence seeing that we got a letter from someone to meet up here.

Amy: You did?

Sage: Yes there's someone else on the island.

The little droid walks over to Sonia and scans her.

Sonia: Woah watch what your scanning buddy!

The droid finishes it's scan before bringing up a screen showing Sonia's bio and videos of her past fights from previous enemies.

Amy: Woah he got all that about you from just a single scan?

Sage: Impressive.

Sonia: Huh not bad little guy you sure surprised me.

The robot then jumped around before projecting a video of him with the cloaked figure.

????: Alright BD-1 I've given you the coordinates now i need you to find Amy and lead to this exact location. Don't worry about the others they'll be there as well I'll make sure of that.

BD beeps happily as its master pats his head.

????: I knew I could count on you make sure you lead them on my trail straight towards the hideout. But be careful I don't want those other robots reducing you to scrap. Stay on guard and make sure you come home safe.

The video then ends.

Sage: That's him that's who I saw.

Amy: Why does his voice sound....so familiar?

Sonia: So that's why you lead Amy here. Whoever this guy is sounds he wants to meet all of us.

Amy: Do you think maybe he wants to help?

BD nods his head before running ahead and pointing his foot in one direction.

Sonia: You want us to follow you?

BD-1: (Whirrs happily)

Sonia: Then lead the way little guy.

BD jumps for joy and runs ahead leading sonia and the others on a goose chase. The little droid led the heroes towards a ruin showing texts and carvings of the titans. BD then looks at one of the carvings and plays another recording showing his master.

????: Look at this BD another part of the titans history. Thousands of years perhaps even tens of thousands this unknown alien race created the four titans with technology that not even the eggman empire possesses. It's amazing to think about isn't it? At this period of earth's time while humanity was only just then starting to evolve these creatures made these impressive yet dangerous titans. But it's not just titans they created but also the guardians as well. It seems they were built to protect the titans but why? Why do the guardians protect the titans and what part do they play in their creators history? Were they tools of destruction built to conquer civilizations? Or were perhaps used as guardians to protect themselves?

BD turns off the video and continues on his way.

Sage: It appears whoever this person is has a fascination with this islands history.

Amy: Maybe that's what bought him here.

Sonia: Ugh knowledge is boring.

They follow the small droid until they are ambushed by a squad of four ninjas. BD screams and quickly gets behind cover.

Sonia: Look alive everyone we got company!

Sonia attacks two of the ninja and sage gets the other two. Sonia spindashes behind a ninja who quickly spins round and counters Sonia's homing attack. The bot parries and kicks Sonia back causing her to stagger leaving her wide open for the second ninja to strike from behind. A red barrier however blocks the strike and sage uses her cyber powers to grab a ninja and chuck it at the enemy letting Sonia regain her footing spin up into the air and slam down on the two causing them to blow up and dropping a gear. Another ninja jumps up to attack sage but stops mid air and gets crushed by a wave of sage's palm. The final ninja backs off and makes the smart decision to retreat and live to fight another day.
Sonia picked up the gear and BD came out from hiding.

Sonia: That's the smartest move I've seen all day. (To BD-1) You okay little guy?

Sage: Are you hurt?

BD chipped and ran around Sonia showing he was fine. He then led them to a portal letting Sonia activate it slotting in the gear.

Sonia: So we gotta head into the portal to get to your friend?

BD-1: (Boops)

Sage: How do you even understand him?

Amy: Don't question it sage it just works.

The team are teleported and dropped onto a floating platform in the middle of space. They were surprised to see that they were teleported onto a platform section of the ARK.

It was a trip down memory line for sage and Sonia with sage having a flashback of her and Y/N while Sonia thought of her fight with her edgy rival shade.

Sonia: (Whistles) Man anyone else getting nostalgia right now?

Amy: Can't say I don't have a few memories of this place.

Sage: (Saddened) Yeah..... memories.

BD boops sadly as he looks at sage. Everyone then realised that they had to move cause the platform they were standing on was falling away from the ark and towards the empty abyss of space. Sage floated off and Sonia and Amy used springs to get higher all the while BD clung on to Sonia's shoulder. After getting onto a stable platform which wasn't falling a set of black arm aliens digitalised ahead of them. Sonia growled seeing the invaders once again remembering what they did and who they took from her. She quickly made short work of them the same applied with sage who mercilessly ripped them to pieces.

Sage: Die you invader scum! This is for my brother!

Amy looked at sage with an expression of pity and sadness.

Amy: (She really misses him....poor thing.)

The gang make their way across the stage and after entering the ark they encountered a squad of G.U.N soldiers who aimed at Sonia.

Soldier: It's shade shoot to kill!

Sonia: Not this faker nonsense again.

Sonia spindashes into the squad knocking them out. This activates something within cyberspace and teleports everyone into a room where they saw a small girl with blonde hair looking at a sleeping shade through the glass of a large pod.

????: So your name is shade....shade the hedgehog.

The cyberspace then glitches back to where the G.U.N soldiers were leaving everyone confused.

Amy: What was that?

BD-1: (Beeps curiously)

Sonia: It was shade when she was created man that years ago!

Sage: I think we just saw a glimpse of the past but who was the girl that was with her?

Sonia: Shade told me about her sounded like she and her were close said her name was Maria.

Sage: Maria.........

Futher on through the stage they enter the ark's pod room where another flashback shows shade stuck in an escape pod trying to reach a now dying Maria.

Maria: Shade I beg of you please do it for me...for a better future! For all the people who live on that planet..... give them a chance to be happy... Let them live for their dreams. Shade I know you can do it that's the reason why you were brought into this world. Sayonara Shade... the Hedgehog

Shade: No Maria!

The pod shoots out sending shade towards earth while Maria succumbs to her wounds and passes away just G.U.N swarms the room.

Amy holds her mouth shocked of just how traumatic shade's past was.

Amy: Oh shade.

Sage: That's so horrible.

Sonia: She never told me how bad it was always got stubborn every time I tried. I knew it would be bad but I never knew it would be this bad.

Amy: That girl was innocent.....why would G.U.N do this?

Sage looks in sadness but then everyone sees a ghostly figure of eggman with scratch grounder and a women with brown hair blue eyes and white skin.

Sage: Father?

Sonia: And who's that girl with him?

Grounder: Alright boss we got a new assistant for you!

Scratch: And she's a catch let me tell ya!

Eggman: Is she now? Well then let's have a look at-

Eggman looks at the lady and becomes all flustered.

Eggman: (Blushes) Her.

????: Hello good doctor my name is M/N and from now on I'll be your lovely assistant.

Ivo: Please my dear just call me robotnik......Ivo robotnik.

The ghosts then disappear Sonia whistles and sage looks surprised she didn't know her father was such a player.

Sonia: Ooooooh eggman's trying to get some of that coochie.

Amy: I think I'm gonna be sick.

Sage: What's a coochie?

Amy: You don't need to know sage. Your too young maybe when your older.

Sage: Awwww.

After traversing between the floors and levels of the ARK Sonia and her friends find the portal back to the real world.

BD-1: (Whistles excitedly)

Sonia: I see it too guys let's get on our of here.

As they were about to enter the portal they get one final flashback. This time it showed M/N and eggman sitting on two chairs as a medic droid talked to them.

Eggman: I BEG YOUR PARDON!? CARE TO REPEAT THAT AGAIN?!

Medic droid: Your impotent sir.

M/N: This just really awkward.

Eggman: Why? how am I impotent?! What's wrong with me!?

Medic droid: It's your reproductive organs sir. Due to your form of reproduction being in the dysfunctional shape of an egg important ovaries in your system have been blocked preventing you from releasing your sperm which would impregnate your dearly beloved.

Eggman: SO I CAN'T BUST A NUT BECAUSE OF MY SECRET EGG DICK!?

Medic droid: Yes sir it's because of your egg shaped dick. There's nothing you can do you are not a player.

The medic droid walks off after having ruined eggmans sex life and self esteem.

Eggman: (Sigh) Lets speak of what we're just told to no one.

M/N: But how are we going to have a child now?

Eggman scratches his head before putting his hand on his wife shoulder.

Eggman: There is........another way.

Everyone is then teleported back to the real world next to a portal in a clearing. Sonia was laughing her tail off along with sage and Amy finally discovering one of eggman's gravest secrets.

HIS SECRET IMPOTENT EGG SHAPED CHODE.

Sonia: Bahahahahaha oh my god eggman got cucked by his own dick who would have thunk?

Sage: Why is that so funny?

Amy: The moment we tell him about this he's gonna freak!

BD makes a laughing noise before running having Sonia and sage following right behind him. Amy stops and thinks for just a second before coming to a realisation.

If eggman was impotent and could have a child-

Then just how was Y/N born?

With that weighing on her mind she quickly catched up with the others.

Now our heroes found themselves standing outside of a large shack BD jumped for joy having finally reached his destination.

BD-1: (Beeps in joy)

Sage: We've finally arrived.

Amy: But the question is if anyone is home.

Sonia: Helloooooooo!? Housekeeping!

On que the front door to the shack opens up and the cloaked figure walks out. BD-1 runs over to the figure and stands on his shoulder.

????: Good job BD I knew I could count on you.

BD chirped and jumped around the figure then turned towards the heroes.

????: Amy rose, Sonia the hedgehog and sweet little sage..... it's been quite a while a few months even.

Sage: Your voice it sounds..... familiar.

Sonia: You make it sound like you know us.....have we met Mr mysterious?

The figure looks at his cloak and laughs.

????: Oh right the whole cloak and dagger get up. Just give me a sec you guys.

The figure throws off the cape which flies away in the air.

The moment his identity was revealed everyone gasped and tears threatened to form in their eyes.

Y/N: I still think lab coats are cooler though.

Amy: Oh my god.....it's you.. it's actually you.

Sonia: I don't believe it... I-its a goddamn miracle.

Sage: (Tears up) Brother?

Y/N: Hey guys long time no see!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 160 34
(From the Sonic X series but also a mix of an AU) =====The characters of Sonic X series aren't mine, only my oc===== Dr. Eggman had been battling Son...
109K 2.7K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} 《Warning! Boy×Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...
2.4K 116 21
Summary: In the midst of the battle, Sonic calls upon Silver and Shadow to help him defeat their enemy. The seven chaos emeralds are there and react...
9K 326 10
【 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗 】 ┃𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘? 𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗘?.. ss. 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐘 𝐂�...