Reborn: to love and revenge (...

Par bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... Plus

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 157

1.6K 85 43
Par bts_taekook34

On stage, jennie saw that woobin wasn’t moving and urged him. “Senior Seo, I told you to remove taehyung's medicine. Let’s see if your facial transformation act will be able to compete with my third brother's .”

Woobin hesitated. " As a man, no matter what, I shouldn’t be handsy against a ore.” Besides, this was the future Madam Jeon. How could he possibly dare to touch him?

“I didn’t know that Senior Woobin was so cool...” There were two thousand SNU students present. Their impression about him immediately turned favourable.

Jennie was stifled with anger. “Since you refuse to do it, I’ll do it myself.” She then glared at taehyung's indifferent appearance. “Third brother , your facial performance hasn’t been completed yet. Your second sister shall help you to complete it.”

She then took a wet wipe and reached for taehyung's face.

“I won’t trouble Second Sister. I’ll do it myself.” taehyung was helpless.

His second sister insisted on humiliating him before thousands of audience members. It was truly difficult to refuse her great hospitality.

In their previous life, at this very same place, his second sister had humiliated him while claiming that she was encouraging him to lose weight. As a result, he had been thoroughly disgraced and had transformed into the city’s laughing stock.

It was time he gave his second sister a surprise.

Jennie harrumphed coldly. “Hurry up then.”

It was good that she did not have to force the ugly whore into it.

However, she was worried that her rotten face would be too disgusting.

Taehyung lifted his fair hand and began to wipe away the dried-up medicine on his face.

“Dear audience, it’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Please watch as SNU's Year 2, Class 3’s student, as well as our country’s idol, jungkook's fiancée, taehyung, performs his facial transformation act!” jennie spoke to further stir up the agitated atmosphere.

All six thousand members of the audience directed their gaze at taehyung.

Every television broadcast camera was also directed accurately at taehyung's face.

Everyone held their breath.

As the medicine on taehyung's face had dried up, he only had to tug at it a few times to peel it off.

Ever since he began using the medicine, he carried wet wipes with him everywhere he went.

He reached into a pocket for a packet of single use wet wipes. He tore open the packaging and cleaned his face thoroughly.

The next moment, his fair, stunning appearance was revealed.

His eyes were as bright and clear as a pair of jewels. They appeared to be sparkling with light. his nose was sharp and his lips were moist, soft and pinkish. Combined with his stunning, perfect figure, he was stunning from every angle!

More amazingly, it was clear through the camera lenses zooming in that he was not using any make-up. Yet, his skin appeared soft and baby smooth. There was not the slightest flaw.

[Fuck! Is this taehyung? I’m completely awe-struck by his beauty. This is basically heaven’s best creation!]

[My god, I’ve never seen such a beautiful boy. His beauty is incomparable!]

[Stop bringing up the Four Legendary Beauties, the famous concubines and those idols of yours. Those ancient and modern beauties fade into the background when compared to him! I’m going to take him with me! He’s too beautiful. It’s no wonder that he’s jungkook's fiancée...]

The comment sections online began exploding.

All the six thousand audience members in Gwanak-gu district’s Great Hall held their breaths. They refused to blink as they took in taehyung's stunning appearance. Their initial shock had given way to absolute awe.

They did not wish to look away from him for even a moment!

Eunwoo sat beneath the stage. His seat was especially close to taehyung and he was in absolute stupor.

He found this really difficult to accept. Taehyung, who had been known to be the ugliest in the entire city, was actually stunning to the point where it was difficult to put into words.

He recalled that he often called taehyung an ugly trash, an ugly bitch...

He truly felt his own face being slapped loudly.

Eunwoo instantly suffered a serious, painful blow to his heart.

In an apartment in Xx District, yoongi's gaze was fixated on taehyung's gorgeous appearance. Although he was surprised, he was not very shakened.

Since taehyung was born, he had looked like a stunning porcelain doll, hadn’t he?

This was but his true appearance.

At the Kim family’s villa, hyunwoo and eunji were stunned to the point where their chins had nearly fallen onto the ground.

“How can taehyung be this beautiful?” eunji stood up from the couch and raised her voice to criticise. “he’s the world’s ugliest whore! This isn’t taehyung! It cannot be!”

“eunji, don’t be agitated.” hyunwoo embraced her.

“I’m angered to death!” eunji shoved him aside and glared at him angrily. “Their mothers are identical. Why was she able to give birth to such a stunning son with hyuntae, yet you were that useless. Jennie's appearance and figure are both incomparable to that of taehyung!”

hyunwoo coaxed her and said, “Our jennie is also very beautiful!”

“What’s the use of her being beautiful if she can’t compete against her son!” eunji's lips were twisting in anger. “If I had known this, I would have had a daughter with hyuntae!”

hyunwoo's wrinkles seemed to increase from his agitation. “If you didn’t pretend to be hyuntae's wife, would he have wanted you?”

“You...” eunji raised her voice, “Watch your words. If it wasn’t for me, would you have been able to enjoy the past few years of wealth?”

“Alright, eunji.” hyunwoo embraced her and softened his attitude. “I’ve given you so much. Despite the fact that we separated for years, I never married anyone because of you.”

“Isn’t that what you should be doing?” she asked sternly.

“Of course it is.” hyunwoo rushed to agree. “You must have gone silly from anger. Our jennie is also a great beauty. How can a mother criticise her own daughter for not being beautiful enough?”

“Isn’t it all because of taehyung, that whore!”

...

On the second floor of the audience seats in Gwanak-gu district’s Great Hall, jimin took in his best friend’s stunning appearance and heaved a large sigh of relief. He also felt joy on his  behalf.

This time, jennie wouldn’t be able to humiliate tae again.

One seat away, jungkook's gaze was as deep as the ocean.

He appeared expressionless as he had already known of taehyung's beauty.

However, he was too attracted to taehyung. His cold, sharp gaze was fixated on his fiancée on-stage. He could not bear to look away even for a moment.

Behind him, hoseok felt his cheeks turning swollen from the metaphorical beating he was experiencing.

Who asked him to always ask taehyung to take a look in the mirror in the past. He even mocked him for being the ugliest in the world...

His lips were too toxic and now that the tides have changed, he wondered how many people would scold him for being blind?

However, at the thought that he wasn’t the only person with poor eyesight.

Hoseok instantly felt better.

On stage, jennie saw that the audience were completely speechless. As both taehyung and her were facing the audience, she did not turn to check taehyung's face.

“Everyone must be frightened by taehyung's rotten face, right?” jennie spoke in what she assumed was good humour. “My third brother's acne-covered face, his medicine-covered face and finally, his frightening, rotten face. I’m sure that no one would have expected taehyung's triple facial transformation act would be even more frightening than a  ghost. However, this rotten face is his true appearance. Is everyone able to tolerate the fright?”

She then asked woobin. “Senior seo, how about it? Is my third brother's facial transformation comparable to yours?”

Everyone beneath the stage looked at jennie as though she was an idiot. Much of the audience began booing and jeering.

Woobin turned to the side. He stared in awe at taehyung's stunning beauty. “I am willing to admit my defeat. No matter how perfect my performance was, it cannot compare to the revelation of his true appearance!”

Jennie had already noticed something amiss from the audience’s reaction.

When she heard woobin's response, she turned to look at taehyung. She stared in disbelief at his fair, stunning appearance and began shrieking. “How is this possible? This cannot be taehyung!”

Woobin really despised jennie's attitude of backing them into the corner.

He took the initiative to hand his microphone over to taehyung.

Taehyung responded calmly with the microphone in his hand. “jennie, why isn’t it me?”

jennie backed away in fright. Her feet staggered and her heels slipped against the ground. She fell on the floor. “This isn’t how you actually look. It isn’t!”

She wasn’t sure what had gone wrong. taehyung had clearly used the medicine that was tampered with. Why wasn’t he disfigured? Instead, he even regained his original appearance!

Jennie's loss of composure caused everyone to explode with laughter. They were enjoying a good show.

They whispered among themselves. “jennie's act is truly much more entertaining than any other regular performance.”

Taehyung appeared unruffled. His pleasant voice could be heard through the cordless microphone. “I don’t wish for anyone to misunderstand anything. There are countless photos of me when I was young. My appearance hasn’t changed that much over the years. I have never had plastic surgery. I simply lost weight and treated my acne. As for the acne that I’ve been suffering from over the years, it was caused by the ‘medicine’ my second sister added into my make-up. I’ve finally recovered my original appearance. I hope everyone doesn’t make inaccurate speculations about my appearance, such as things like plastic surgery.”

The audience fell silent at his words.

[Wah! taehyung's every move and every stance is gorgeous. Even his voice is movingly sweet...]

[he stands out amongst the crowd and there are no others like him. My eyes can only contain taehyung...]

[Where are the jealous ghosts who said that taehyung was frighteningly ugly, and that they were more suited to be jungkook's fiancée? They even claimed that they were ten times more attractive than taehyung. I bet their faces are swollen from the face beating they’ve suffered!]

On  University’s forum, every so often, various schoolmates, nerds and girls would post their comments. They had a lot of feelings to express.

When jennie heard this, she immediately stood up and yelled into the microphone. “taehyung, when did I tamper with your make-up? Don’t slander me. I’ll make you take legal responsibilities!”

[Everyone, do you think taehyung is speaking the truth? Was jennie truly the person behind his acne over the past few years?] People immediately began speculating online.

[Look at how arrogant jennie, the number one whore, is. She has fully revealed her vicious side on stage. Is there anything she wouldn’t dare to do? It’s really possible that she actually did it.]

The comments were all supportive of taehyung now.

On stage, taehyung's gaze was gorgeous and unruffled. “jennie, you know very well whether or not you’ve done it. I’ve already prepared the evidence. Don’t worry, once you get off this stage, you’ll have to take the legal responsibilities you deserve.”

Jennie instantly turned as pale as a sheet of paper. Her eyes were filled with fear and even her lips began trembling.

The camera zoomed into her face, capturing her expression perfectly.

Everyone took in her reaction and knew with certainty that taehyung was not lying.

Jennie knew very well that her third brother would never lie.

It seemed like taehyung had long known that his medicine was tampered with. He had even discovered the ‘drugs’ that were in his medicinal pack...

At this moment, jennie hated herself deeply for missing the right opportunities. Taehyung's beauty dazzled the entire city and even the entire world!

She was too jealous of taehyung's beauty. She wanted to charge forward and scratch taehyung's face. She wanted to ruin it!

From the corner of her eyes, she noticed two armed bodyguards watching her sternly. It was as though they would move against her the moment she did anything inappropriate.

It was obvious that jungkook had sent them to protect taehyung.

She did not have any more opportunities.

jennie struggled to accept the way taehyung was standing beautifully on stage.

Even if she was doomed to be imprisoned, she would make sure that this whore was humiliated first.

At the thought that taehyung did not possess any talent or skills to speak of, jennie smiled viciously. “Thank you, Senior woobin, for accompanying my third brother and I for this performance of facial transformation. Next, my third brother shall present a performance he prepared himself.”

Wiobin headed off the stage and everyone’s attention shifted onto taehyung.

Unfortunately, he remained silent for several seconds. The six thousand members of the audience waited in silence with him.

“Third brother , aren’t you going to perform?” jennie smiled as though they were very close to one another.

Taehyung responded honestly. “I was pulled onto the stage by you last minute. As a Science student, I thought from the beginning that I would only be part of the audience. I was never told to prepare any performance.”

“Wah...” The audience were astonished.

“If taehyung can’t perform, he should get off the stage. He’s embarrassing himself by standing there!”

“he’s so beautiful. His figure is also perfect. It’s not a bad idea to stand there for us to admire him.”

“jennie is really too much. I think she is intentionally trying to humiliate taehyung. It’s one thing that the pitiful taehyung has lost his face, but he’s even ruining our jungkook's face...”

jimin felt as though he was sitting on needles. He was extremely worried about how his friend would take to being embarrassed this way.

eunwoo watched taehyung from beneath the stage. He hoped he would understand that despite his beauty, the position as Madam Jeon was still a great distance away from him.

Jungkook clenched his fists. He really wanted to send jennie flying from the stage with a kick. This bitch! After this, he would make sure that she would never be able to stand up again!

As his cold, distant gaze shifted onto taehyung, it was filled with heartache. He deliberated if he ought to go on-stage to ease his discomfort.

Beneath the stage, the crowd whispered among themselves furiously.

While on stage, jennie added fuel onto the fire. “There’s a category of people described to be, ‘Empty straw bags with only beauty to speak of’. Third brother, you must be someone like that, aren’t you? You’re standing on stage despite not having any talent to speak of. Are you a monkey invited to make us laugh?”

“Hahaha!” jennie's humor drew the audience’s laughter.

“If you don’t know how to perform, quit delaying everyone’s time. Quickly scram from this stage!” jennie's voice turned sharp and stern.

Even if she would soon meet with misfortune, she could still create the perfect exit for herself. She could still force taehyung to become a helpless laughing stock in front of thousands of audience.

Jungkook stood up and was about to head up the stage...

Taehyung smiled beautifully. “Since jennie insists on forcing me to perform, I’ll sing a song for everyone.”

When jungkook heard this, he sat back down.

“When did you learn to sing?” jennie narrowed her eyes slightly.

“I don’t have to tell you about my personal matters.” taehyung's sweet voice could be heard through the microphone. “Could the audio technician backstage find the soundtrack for <Let’s not break up if you love me>?”

Jennie insisted on causing trouble. “I’m so sorry, I don’t like this song!”

There was a chance that taehyung would sing this well. She needed to prevent this from happening! She would not allow the whore to receive any good attention whatsoever!

“Boo...” The crowd began jeering in response to jennie's words.

Taehyung was not affected. He maintained his smile before the cameras. “In that case, let’s change it to <It's a small thing>. This song is for the audience, as well as for someone special to me.”

This time, before jennie could interrupt, the music began playing.

The noisy audience also gradually quietened down.

Although everyone had very little expectations from a Science student’s song, taehyung was still the future Madam Jeon. They were really interested in hearing him sing.

Amidst the slow background music, taehyung's voice carried some grief as it filled the entire Great Hall:

(please play the song 'itni si baat hai',  this is the translation of that song)

~I stopped when i reached your doorstep, my eyes become spiritual~

~Merging into each other we become an ayaat of love~

~you and me~

The moment he opened his mouth, his voice rippled through their hearts. The crowd was instantly stunned.

Everyone appeared dumbstruck. Taehyung wasn’t just singing well. He was doing even better than a professional singer, alright!

Both eunwoo beneath the stage and yoongi who sat before the television were in disbelief.

Was this taehyung, who never had any skills to speak of?

Jimin was extremely agitated. He never knew that his friend was actually this outstanding. He was truly happy for him!

Even jungkook, who was usually indifferent, appeared slightly surprised.

He had never known that his tae could sing. Furthermore, he was singing so well.

Indeed, his tae has never said he could never sing. He had refrained from performing this skill before.

He wondered just how many surprises he still had waiting for him.

He gave the bodyguards standing by his side some instructions. They immediately informed the audio technician backstage to turn off jennie's microphone.

On stage, jennie mouth fell open from her shock. Why could this cheap whore sing? Since a young age, he had never shown the ability to sing. To think that he had left the audience in awe the moment he began.

Jennie was angered to death!

“Audio technicians, turn the music off. Turn it off!” she screamed loudly.

She refused to allow taehyung to be the centre of attention.

However, she realised that both the music and taehyung's voice could still be heard clearly. Instead, it was her own voice that was silenced.

~What sort of liking of heart is this?you have become a verse of my soul

Both of us were a bit empty, now both of us are a bit filled~

~you and me~

Someone backstage had turned her microphone off.

Without an active microphone, who would be able to hear her on stage.

There was no point in raising her voice. Out of fear for the bodyguards watching her, jennie could only stand there with glaring eyes.

~Today i am saying it cleary,it's small thing~

~I love you~

~I don't give my life for you without any reason~

~it's small thing, i love you~

~Today I am saying it clearly, it's small thing~

~I love you~

~I loveeee youuuu~

Taehyung continued singing. His voice was emotional . His voice worked with his appearance and his gaze was loving as he stared straight at jungkook seated in the audience.

Through his actions, even idiots could tell that this song was not only meant for the audience. It was also meant for jungkook.

Jungkook listened to his moving voice and the grief he was expressing. He could deeply feel the love he was conveying.

It was as though he was displaying his love for him through his song!

His expression gradually turned intoxicated.

What was more moving than having the man of your heart express his love for you in a song?

~Sunlight does not feel necessary
Shade does not feel necessary~

~Love meets on earth
  Now only two names are necessary~

~you and me~

~We shall create a world for ourselves, we shall live this life~

~you and me~

~Today i am saying it clearly, it's small thing~

~i love you~

~I don't give my life for you without any reason, it's small thing~

~I love you~

Taehyung had a voice kissed by the angels. It moved every single person in the audience, including those who sat before their televisions at home. They inevitably began to recall their own lovely memories.

Everyone was emotionally moved!

~I and you are here, what else do l    ask to God?
  Should i give my heart or life, tell  me what do i give?~

~our relationship is delicate than breath~

~There has never been, nor will be anyone like us~

~It's like two hearts in single chest , you and me~

~It's like we both are one life
  You and me~

~I love you more than my life beloved, every moment i have lived you~

~Today i am saying it clearly, it's small thing~

~I love you~

~I don't give my life for you without any reason  it's small thing~

~i love you~

~Today i am saying it clearly ,it's small thing ~

~l love you~

As taehyung finished, the audience remained in a stunned silence.

It seemed like everyone was still immersed in her song.

“Thank you, everyone!” taehyung bowed towards the crowd.

The audience finally seemed to snap out of their daze and burst into thunderous applause. Their applause seemed to grow louder by the minute, and their palms were turning red.

Every so often, someone from the crowd would shout in admiration. “Good! That was a good song!”

Jennie appeared to have become one of the decorations on stage.

Seonyul, the host, approached the centre of the stage and spoke into his microphone. “I truly did not expect taehyung's voice to be this beautiful and moving. Your emotions were strongly conveyed. Mr. Kim, I trust that everyone is very curious about what you meant earlier when you said that the song was dedicated to someone else besides the audience.”

At this moment, jaewon occupied one of the seats amongst the audience.

Taehyung had given him too many surprises tonight!

He never expected the fat and ugly taehyung to possess such a stunning beauty and charming figure after losing weight. He even sang a song beautifully!

It was nearly the best song he had ever heard in this lifetime.

He recalled the way he used to despise taehyung, and how he had repeatedly pushed him away.

A hint of regret flashed past jaewon's face. He had spent this entire night drowning in regret and disbelief.

If he had known he was this outstandingly beautiful, he would have accepted him long ago!

From what he recalled, taehyung had always watched him with a shy but admiring gaze ever since they were young. This had lasted for over ten years. He refused to believe that it was all an act.

He also refused to believe he would be completely ruthless towards him.

Perhaps, the song earlier was dedicated to him?

The moment this thought flashed by, jaewon lifted his head and stared fixedly at the stage. A hint of anticipation flashed past his face.

Eunwoo, who was seated in the first row, knew that taehyung did not have him in mind when he sang his song. He felt a wave of acute disappointment.

At the Great Hall, on the second storey, jungkook's expression was cold and indifferent. However, his figure was enveloped in a dangerous, cold aura. Even jimin, who was one seat away from him, was left trembling.

Jungkook glanced at eunwoo, who was seated in the first row, and jaewon, who was hidden amongst the crowd.

His mind even thought about that greedy yoongi who wasn’t present right now.

Taehyung's song had a special meaning. It was clearly dedicated to the person he loved the most in this life.

If he were not thinking of him, he would make sure that the bastard would pay with his life!

Jimin trembled in his seat. He wasn’t sure if jungkook had taken the wrong medicine but he looked as if he was itching to kill someone.

As taehyung was about to answer the emcee’s question, jimin began praying internally:

‘My dear, you better not speak carelessly. If the song wasn’t meant for jungkook, please keep your mouth quiet. Otherwise, blood might be shed before we even know it.’

Taehyung, who made a dazzling figure in his outfit on stage, did not hear jimin's prayer.

His eyes appeared to be sparkling as he said seriously, “I would like to gift this song to....”

Bye bye! Take care!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
4.3K 130 7
Its a boy×boy ff so if you feel uncomfortable with it you can leave. I don't want any toxicity in my comment section. It may contain some cursing wor...
20.7K 584 11
"You better start stretching. Soon it will be you bowing to me." Fang Xun is known to all as the great dragon king and Emperor of Wuzhen. However, to...
10.3K 282 52
Jayson Hendrix. The eldest child of Eleanor and Issac Hendrix, and the heir to everything they stand for. ...