..Belongs to you

By Author_Ikir22

'For those who believe in love and also those who do not' Soo hello everyone here i am publishing my very fir... More

Dedication
Characters' Aesthetics β™‘
1. Pleasant Morning!
IMPORTANT!
2. First Meeting
3. Lonely Nights
4. YOU...? GOD!!
5. Masquerade and tons of questions.
6.What is she doing here?
7. Desi date and unexpected meet.
8. See you soon bunny cat
Next update.
9. Mahashivratri pt.1
10. Mahashivratri pt.2
Next part.
11. Fashion week
12. Club Night
13. Bura na maano holi hai!!
Lottts and lottts of wishes!!!
14. Talking phase?
15. The Day
Surprise!!
His Yen!(PROLOGUE)
16. An Envelope
17. Dilemma
(HIS YEN)
18. Stress Buster
19. Love her? HELL YES!
20. He is here
22. I like him
23. Broken/dawn of hope?
24. Manipulation
25. Destiny?
New cover alert for NEO BOOKS

21. His Past

80 11 1
By Author_Ikir22

मै तां तेरे नाल रहना...
..मान इन्ना मेरा कहना..
..मेरी अखियों से होना कदी दूर ना..
तेरे बिन.. तेरे बिन..
..तेरे बिन नै लगता दिल मेरा ढोलना..
..सब छड जायें तू ना मेनू छोड़ना..

(\ /)
( • • )
(>❤️

Aarush's POV

He was standing by a stall on the road,
On the opposite side stood Shrishti and was coming to him, maybe to hug him but suddenly there came another woman in front of her.

His ex.

She said something to her and Shrishti's eyes welled up with tears, she stepped back and ran away.

He tried running after her, but she was lost an evil laugh which belonged to his ex echoed in his ears

"You don't deserve love."

"I won't let any woman come to you."

His ex retorted.

'You can't do this to me, I didn't do anything you were the who wanted to leave this relationship.'

'Only god knows how difficult it was for me to move on. I was stuck in our old chats, you probably won't even have a look at them.'

'But I did.'

'And now that I have someone, and I want to give a second chance to myself. You came again?'

'How is it justified?'

"How could you do that to me?"

'I didn't do anything, for fuck's sake try to understand, you've a huge misconception.

"I don't know but i'll make sure to remove all the hindrances that will come in between..things or people.
Ifgaf."

"I might get her killed if need be."

'You aren't doing anything like that.'

"Oh and what makes you think I won't?"

"Look there."

While Shrishti was walking on the road senselessly, a car came in and...

*Screeching of tyres*

"Aaanhhh" she screamed in pain.

I got up with a jerk sweat beads forming on my forehead, my head snapped towards the wall clock which showed four in the morning.

No this can't happen.

I stood up to fetch a glass of water.
After having water, I strolled towards the balcony and placed my hands on the railing.

View is breathtaking, I inhaled some fresh air, but what about the inside?
I'm scared.

Today, I have everything I can get that woman killed in snap of seconds..but I can't.

Reason being??
I loved her once dammit.
It's not like we don't have good memories.

We do.

But that was my past Shrishti is my present and future as well.

I still remember the day when I entered in my private room, she stood there making out with someone else.

Something in me broke.

What had I done?

Where was I wrong?

Love?
This was the only mistake I ever did. I never thought i'd be in love again but Shrishti brought me back to life, gave me the reason to love again.

I want to love again.

To love her.

And no matter what it takes I'll do that.

She's my kiddy.

Mera bacha.

I won't let anything bad happen to her..ever!

Author's POV

'Schedule my meetings for tomorrow something urgent came up' I spoke to my PA.

"Ok sir."

Later in the mid noon he went to a cafe where he was waiting for someone, it's been ten minutes since he was here but the person didn't come.

And then a woman came and hugged him from back, as he was seated on a chair so all she could do was to wrap her hands around his neck and pecked him on his cheek.

He shook her hands off, and wiped his cheek with a tissue present over there.

'Don't cross your limits.' At which she rolled her eyes and took a seat opposite to them.

"Hii baby." She spoke, her eyes twinkling like the kid who gets his favourite candy.

'It's Aarush for you, and without wasting any time tell me why have you called me?' He asked in a stern voice.

"What's there to hurry? Take a chill pill baby, missed me??" She asked with hope.

'No.' His expressions were neutral.

"What's with this attitude of yours?, oh let me guess is it because of that side chick? Shrishti? That bit-"

'Dare you to complete that sentence and i'll forget you are the person I loved once.'

She smirked.

"Oooh oh lover boy again?"

'Shut it, and speak.'

"Well marry me."

'What the actual fuck Meera?' He stood up.

"Be seated darling there are paps everywhere don't make a scene."

His eyes scanned around the cafe and indeed he could see paps outside the window.

He maintained his posture and sat back.

'Why? After 10 months of leaving me in dark you've come back? That too when i've moved on? NO i'm not going to marry you.

She tsked and made a sad face..

"Then someone needs to be taken care of."

"You're concerned about her no? Don't worry i've made arrangements."

'What?'

"Yeah I mean, from helping her..supposedly to getting her drugged in the club party, to setting a date for her, to sending marriage proposal at her house."

"I planned everything, don't you worry she won't live alone after you get married to me." Meera had a proud smirk on her face as if she had done something very appreciable.

Aarush's POV

Now it all makes sense, she was the one after her. It would be lie if I say I didn't know who's behind all this but that drugging thing was unexpected..she stooped so low that she got her drink spiked and planned on sexually harassing her?

The fuck meera.

'Listen you piece of shit, after listening to what you just said i'm not marrying you, and don't you think of hurting her anyhow'

She laughed evilly.

"Everything's is done. The only thing which was left is you getting married..to me love of your life." She placed her hand over mine I couldn't react to any of it, because my company's reputation is based on my reputation.

And I won't let any scandal of mine to harm its image. It takes a lot of sleepless nights to take your company to top one amongst the region.

'What do you want?'

"Marry me and i'll spare her."

'So you are blackmailing me into this.'

She nodded while smiling.

'No i'm not marrying you I don't love you anymore.'

I stood up and left.

Paps tried to click a photograph but I was quick enough to wear my glayers and I settled myself in my car and drove off to her office.

I stepped inside and told her receptionist to call her and asked if she's free.

She then told me to go to her cabin, I took the elevator and entered her cabin there she was seated on her chair with her glasses on.

But my uneasiness still didn't go, she noticed me and a smile came on her face.

She pressed a button and the door automatically closed behind my back.
She stood up, removed her glasses and came to me.

"Hii Mr Hitler, how are you here?" She asked smiling and looking into my eyes.

But I didn't say anything I kept looking at her her eyes softened and her expressions fainted, as if she realised something was off.

"Come sit here." She took my hand and guided me to the nearest sofa and gestured me to sit.

I sat with her, not knowing what to say what to feel.
Should I tell her? No.
Do I want to leave her? No.

I hugged her and she let me, maybe she sensed it, she placed her hands on my back and started rubbing it soothingly I held her tight. Distance not even an inch between us.

He hugged as her as if his life depends on it, as if she was the most precious thing he had in the moment

"Aarush..?
Aarush? What happened?" She asked rubbing my back.

Now my kid is trying to soothe me as if i'm a kid here. I chuckled at the thought.

'What if someday I had to leave..?'

"I'll bring you back."

'And..what if someday you think I'm cheating on you?'

"I'll kill myself."

I pulled back.

'What?!'

"Ahh I mean i'll kill you myself.

I pinched her nose.

'You have the rights to kill me, but never think of self harm, bure log vaise bhi jaldi nhi marte.'

"Hawww that means i'm a bad person?"

'Do doubt m'lady.' She shot me glare.

We both laughed at it.

"Are you free?"

'Tumhare liye kabhi busy ho skta hun?'

And haaye meri sohni blushed at it.

"Bas bhi kro tum, kahan se seekh rhe ho ye one liners?"

'Kahin se nhi bas ji aapka kamaal hai.'

"Chlo fir let's go."

We reached in the basement from there, she chose to drive.

She tied in hair in a bun and fuck that's the most addictive thing. Her long and slender finger caressing her luscious locks.

They look so nourished and soft.

Mera toh dil hi aa gya.

Her eyes, the moment I saw them in temple I was spellbound.

I was busy in admiring when madam announced that we've reached.

We stopped near a street shopping plaza?

What does she want?

She held my hand.

'Come.'

"What would you like to have?"

'Huh, if you wanted to have something could've told me, we might have goneto a restaurant-?'

"Naa ji naa, street food is street food even restaurants cant beat its taste.. Let's eat panipuri what say??"

The glimmer in her eyes when she talked about them in noticeable.

'Sure.'

"Bhaiya inke liye regular rakhna or mere liye mera special vala." I gave her a side eye.

We started having the panipuri.

[For Delhiites it's not panipuri it's an emotion i.e golgappe!!!]

"Yummy isn't it?"

And I just nodded, this is indeed the best panipuri i've ever had.

Maybe because i'm with her.

Then we left that place and went to a shop where small plushy toys were kept.

She's such a kid.

She started searching something..what could it be?

Nevermind..I found mine.

I held it in my palm as soon as I kept it she turned to me and showed me this.

"Oops..sorry ."
As soon as she realised..she hid it back.

I raised my eyebrow in suspicion.

"What are you hiding?" She tried to look at my hand.

'Uhhh I nothing.'

Both of them bought the toys not showing each other.

The day ended at an ice cream shop.
Wonder if she remembers what happened last time.

A smile came on my lips.

We had our ice creams, (guys I mean it they just had their ice cream.)

We were back in car

"Feeling better now?"

'Much better, thank you.'

"Oo ji thank you di ki gal ae?"

'Wait a minute you know punjabi.'

"Aaho ji."

"Actually the thing I like speaking in different language sometimes, maza hi kuch or hota hai uska." She said while smiling at me.

I just hugged her, when did I get so lucky? She came just to lighten up my mood? Such a kid.

But a cute one.

Now I don't think if it's the right time to tell her everything..just few more days and i'll handle Meera, I won't let anything destroy this beautiful phase of ours.

Me and my kiddy.
.
.
.
I got back at my house, took a long shower.

My past is trying to ruin my present, and just because i'm not able to so anything for the sake of our love, she is getting on my nerves.

Meera don't make me do things I don't want to, you won't like the consequences.

As long as i'm willing to die for you Shrishti, I swear to even kill for you.

Awakening the beast inside me huh?
Be ready for it, you started this no..i'll be generous enough to end it.

You didn't do good meera for all I know, and for all I care.

I came out of the bathroom, drying up my hair using a towel, I went to my closet, there I had kept the toy which I had bought it's quite small so I kept in the drawer.

My bunny cat.

Can't wait to have you here.

Come soon.

Tbc~

Liking the story so far??
Lemme know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...
952 55 3
TREMORS the love story of 2 people who think they aren't worth loving. the story of 2 kids who want their parents to hook up PART ONE of the Marvelou...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
5.9K 291 23
Their families are friends but they hate each other. He thinks her is an immature , stubborn , and spoiled girl with childish behaviour . And she t...