Broken

By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

" Your eyes are beautiful Jungkook." Taehyung rasped. " Thanks...." Jungkook spoke hesitantly, doubting the s... More

Introduction
1]
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
11]
12]
13]
14]
15]
16]
17]
Notiizzz😢
18]
20]
21]
22]
23]
24]
25]
26]
27]
28]
29]

19]

377 30 12
By Kookie-loves-TaeTae

I love the way you smile. I love the way when your face is all relaxed but I hate it when the reason is not me.

Yet I will make sure that nothing makes you happy more than me.

I will make sure of it.

" I am sorry for earlier incident.  You might have felt uncomfortable around those two. " Taehyung said walking with Jungkook in the back of the mansion.

Jungkook's sneakers and Taehyung's shiny crocodile point shoes clacked against the floor.

As they walk by the corridors , Jungkook's phone buzzes which brings both of their attention to it.

The model pulls out his phone only to smile at the caller ID. His smile was so beautiful and bright that Taehyung couldn't help himself from asking with raised eyebrows.
" who is it? "

" Melville." Jungkook replied shortly making Taehyung halt at his place for a mere second.

" Then.....you should talk to her." Taehyung said.

" No. I will talk to her later at night. It won't be that necessary. " Jungkook said but his reactions and tone indicated something else.

" Talk. You don't know about the next time. " Taehyung said smiling softly before ruffling Jungkook's hair. " I will be waiting to the right from this turn."

Jungkook frowned tilting his head not able to understand yet nodded nonetheless and excused himself.

Almost ten minutes later Jungkook walked through the said direction and gasped loudly at the scenario in front of him.

The beautiful night sky , shining with stars. Those palm trees shadowing themselves upon the huge pool in the middle. Its water glittered like moon and the brightness of the moving water brightened up the walls and the floor.

" You done? " Taehyung , who was sitting on the couch near the pool with his phone on his ear , asked keeping his phone away.

Jungkook nodded not uttering a single word while standing at his place like some statue.

" Come on. Sit. " Elder said patting the place beside him.

Younger hummed and slowly walked before sitting beside Taehyung,  taking a good look around the ethereal place with pure silence.

" What happened, dear? " Taehyung asked smiling at the dreaming man.

" This place~ this is so beautiful. "

" I am grateful that you like it here. " Taehyung said looking at Jungkook's face , smiling lightly.

Jungkook,  who was looking in front turned and saw Taehyung staring at him without blinking.

" Hyung? " He called.

" Yes , my dear." He replied.

" I love it here."

" Then stay here, forever." Elder whispered.

" I can't. " Jungkook gulped.

" Why not?"

" Because....because....I don't know." Model looked away from those black and deep eyes before he could get any further consumed.

" I have to go hyung. " Jungkook said looking in the water while his face shined like pearl because of the wavy brightness.

" what? Where?" Taehyung frowned grabbing Jungkook's hand.

" I have to go home, now." hearing that Taehyung's grip on the hold became a little tighter.

" This is your home. You are like a family to me Jungkook. Don't you know that?  " a little low and a little deep , Taehyung's voice had turned rough and commanding.

" I know that. And I am grateful for that, hyung. But for now I have to go. My car is on its way. I am sorry. I myself wanted to stay here in this beautiful place." Jungkook was sorry.  He was sad too but Taehyung didn't want his apology. Not when ...

" Why is your car coming? Why can't your parents wait? What is so necessary? I have work to discuss with you too, my dear. Why are you going?" Taehyung's questions weren't ending and so were his expressions. He looked somehow different.

Different from all that calm and Composed Taehyung.  This on looked scared. Even a glint was enough for Jungkook to understand that something was wrong .

" Tell me Jungkook.  What is so necessary?" Taehyung asked again placing his index finger under Jungkook's chin to lift his chin up.

" Look at me. Tell me . Why so sudden?" Taehyung frowned staring in those sad doe eyes who held his image in them so beautifully that the elder wasn't able to look away.

" My marriage is fixed. "

Thud

" With Melville."

Thud

" And ...... they want to discuss things as soon as possible.  "

Thud

" My parents and her's too."

Anything could be right but something like this was going to ruin many things.
No one was prepared for such a thing.

Neither Taehyung nor his emotions.

" What did you say?" Disbelief,  disappointment and discomfort dripped from Taehyung's voice. He wasn't asking he was wanting Jungkook to repeat. Repeat something that had no connection with what he said earlier.

Taehyung wanted to clear if he had heard the tight thing or not.

Jungkook sat their silent looking down at the hand that Taehyung was holding and he didn't know why was he feeling so sad. What was the thing that made him feel like that.

" I asked you something,  my dear. " Taehyung asked again. But his voice was  ever so soft that even he himself felt alien to it.

" I...I am getting married soon. I myself didn't know it. Its just that we both like each other and this thing somehow went to our parents who got excited. I...am sorry hyung." Jungkook mumbled but then Taehyung's expressions took a whole 180° turn taking Jungkook to another level of surprise.

He was smiling widely.

" Why are you sorry you stupid? If you are happy then why are you telling me this so sadly? I thought this was something forced upon you. Oh my! I am so happy for you. Congratulations my dear!" Taehyung exclaimed unable to stop his happiness and hugged the younger tightly before backing away.

" You are happy? " Jungkook asked making Taehyung frown.

" Yeah. Why not? My Jungkook is getting married to the person he likes. Why won't I be happy? You like her , right?" Taehyung asked smiling at the younger.

" Y-Yes. Its just , I thought you will be mad at me for not telling you this before."

" Oh it's fine, my dear. Come on. Let's walk back, I will take you to your home." I said standing up from him seat raking Jungkook's already held hand in hold.

" But my car might be ariving. " Jungkook said standing too.

" It's absolutely fine. It can come with us. I really want to drop you back . Or...
If you might feel weird by my presence than you can go-"

" Not at all. You are like something really important to me now hyung. How can you even say that. And didn't you say that I am like a family to you? "

" I did , but-"

" No buts. I will inform my driver to take u-turn cuz I will be going there with you." Jungkook smiled finally feeling light.

But the thought that he was actually sad about this didn't make any sense to him.

This is weird. I am feeling things I shouldn't and now feels wrong. Absolutely wrong and weird. I shouldn't feel like this. No I shouldn't. But then everything is so perfect.

Why does he care so much?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 21K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
176K 6K 43
The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for love . When Jungkook get to know about it...
130K 5.6K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
74.5K 3.3K 46
TYPE: πŸ”² General Fiction | βœ”οΈ Taekook ff | πŸ”² Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...