I WILL NEVER BE YOURS

Oleh serenescarlet

When her husband loves her to infinity but she is already in so much love with her dead boyfriend Come and jo... Lebih Banyak

copyright
Characters
characters 2.0
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5

Chapter 3

8 0 0
Oleh serenescarlet

FOLLOW :- kaju_writess_
On Instagram

Hope you all will love the chapter
Do vote guys and comment too🥺

Mai kaju tum mere kishmish <3

________________________________________________

Mihika pov:-

Today was my roka. I was frazzled but somehow composed myself. Didii came to the room and chiku also came holding the end of her saree.

My baby was looking so cutie patootie. Only chiku can make me smile whenever I feel low. He came to me and held him in my arms and made him sit on laps, kisses him on his bubbly cheeks.

"Maachi, aap bhot sundal lag rahe ho" He said in baby voice.

"Awwwww, thank you my bacha" I said lovingly.

"Nazar na lage meri behen ko kisi ki" Didi said putting the kohl behind my ear.

"Maachi, maacha aapko mere se dur le jayenge" He said in baby voice.

"Yess, don't disturb maasi and come to mumma" Didi said, trying to hold aarav but he snuggled more into me.

"Maachi ke pass hi rahunga main" He said holding me tightly as much as he can.

"Rehne do didi, jab voh log aajayenge tab lejana chiku ko" I said with puppy eyes.

"Okkkk" She said and went out of the room.

"Ohhoo mera hero kitna cute lag rha hai" I said making him smile.

"Maachi, I will miss you" He cooed in loving voice, tears started coming into my eyes.

"Ohhhooo mere chiku, main abhi thodi jaa rhi hu. Abhi toh mereko tujhe itna saaaraa gud gudi karna hai" I said managed myself and tickled him

We laughed. Bhaiya entered the room.

"Voh loglog aagye hai, niche baithe hai" He said.

"Aa rhi hu Chalo" I said holding chiku in my arms.

"Aajao, aarav maamu paas" Bhaiya said in baby voice.

Aarav turned his head away from him, I giggled, bhaiya made face.

"Aree wait mere pass ek chocolate hai" He said taking the chocolate out of his pocket.

He suddenly looked at him and made grabbing hand towards bhaiya. Bhaiya took him in his hold and gave him chocolate. Traitor 😒

Bhaiya went out the room. Dii came

"Aao navu" Didi said

I was so agitated, I was missing viraj. I wish it was viraj instead of that man.

I didn't see his photo as bhaiya sent me his photo but I didn't check it as I don't wanna see as it marriage was nothing to me. I am doing this for my parents.

I came to the living room. My parents said
"Lo aagyi navya " Mumma said.

I said namaste to the elders and sat between my parents.

"Kitni pyaari ladki hai" One of the ladies said. I smiled.

"Beta idhar aao, idhar aake baitho' a lady said. I stood up and went there. Sat between two ladies.

" Main avinash ki maa, yeh badi chachi, voh choti chachi, yeh papa or yeh bade or chote chacha hai avinash ke" His mother said lovingly. I nodded.

"Bhabhi, main kiwi hu aapke soon to be husband ki behen" Her sister said.

Her saying bhabhi to me took me offgaurd. Because viraj's sister aashu used to call me bhabhi all the time.

"Or main kiara..... Or yeh dono dumbo yug and yuvraj" Kiara said with a very beautiful smile.

I waved at them.

"Main hu vihaan, avinash ka best friend" Vihaan said. She smiled at him.

"Or yeh hai avinash" He said pointing at a certain direction.

I looked towards that direction and the person was a Greek god I must say.

He cuts a striking figure.  A well-groomed beard, maybe a neatly trimmed full beard or a sharp fade with a connected goatee, frames a jawline that could cut diamonds. His hair, perhaps short and tousled or styled with a touch of product, adds another layer of effortless cool.  He carries himself with confidence, his posture relaxed but strong.  There's a hint of ruggedness about him, like he's comfortable adventuring outdoors, but also a sense of style that shows he cares about his appearance.  He's undeniably handsome, but it's the whole package - the confidence, the hint of mystery behind the beard, the glint in his eyes - that makes him a true hottie.

Are you out of your mind navya, how can you think about some other man who was not viraj, my mind mocked me. Sorry sorry, I said.

I just smiled at him, he also smiled towards me.

Avinash pov:-

I woke up and went towards our personal gym for workout while coming back. There was hustle bustle in the home. Mom and both my chachis were running here there in the mansion. I chuckled.

I was having shower thinking about my woman. This was the first time, I was feeling nervous. Never in my life, even when it was my first project with clients I felt nervous.

But for the first time, I was feeling agitated. Was she also feeling something like that? I wore my clothes, I couldn't find my wallet and cars keys.

"Maa" I shouted.

"Kya hai beta, you know I am busy" Mom said irritatingly.

"Maa, where are my walled and car keys? " I asked Confusingly.

"Yeh le" She said handing me both my wallet and car keys.

"Ek baar biwi ko aajane de teri, fir main chain se rahungi" Mom said.

"Tab bhi main aapko bulaunga" I said smirking.

"Never, tab teri biwi hi tere ko sambhalegi" She said, raising her hand up.

"Chal jaldi late na ho jaye hum" She said and went out of the room, I followed her.

"Sneha or prachi, tum dono ne jeweleries rakh di kya? " Mom asked.

"Hnnn bhabhi tension not, humne sab rakh diya, mithai, fruits, chunni, chudiya, shagun, kapde, jewellery" Sneha chachi said.

"Okayy chalo shi hai, ab jaldi khana khao or chalte hai. Unka call aaya tha ki kaha hai hum" Papa said coming towards us.

At dinning table

"What if bhabhi ne mna kardiya rishte se" Kiara said.

"Chup kar, shub shub bol" Sneha chachi said.

"Nahi, voh hnn karegi" Prachi chachi said.

"Or aap itne sure kese ho? " Yug asked.

"Mera mnn keh rha hai" Prachi chachi said.

I hope she will say yes to this alliance.

"Hello guys, let's go we are getting late" Vihaan came and hugged elders.

"Acha hua beta tu aagya" Mom said.

"Aaja khana khale" Mom said lovingly.

"Nahi meri pyaari aunty. Main khake aaya hu but aap itna insist kar rahe ho toh ek bite kha leta hu aapke haathon se" He said and took one bite in his mouth.

At navya house:-

We reached there in 1 hour approx. They welcomed us. We were sitting in living room. Her mother and father asked some questions to me. I answered all of them with determination.

I was looking towards stairs time to time. When she will come yarrr. Her didi understood and said
"Main navu ko leke aati hu"

Fuck why my heart is beating in rapid pace. I heard clinking sound of bangles when I saw there she was standing in light mustard yellow color suit. She was looking exquisite and who moves with a natural grace. Her posture was confident, yet not stiff. Perhaps there was hint of a smile playing on her lips, a warmth that complements her composed demeanor. Her attire, whether simple or elaborate, was chosen with intention and flatters her figure without being overly revealing. One word:- Elegant <3

She did namaste to everyone. Sat between her didi and mother then mom called her to her. She went there and my eyes were not leaving her for a second. Mom introduced her to every one. She smiled to everyone. When kiara called her bhabhi, I could sense, either she was shocked or kind of uncomfortable. Her eyes moistened I noticed. Isn't she happy with this marriage.

When mom pointed towards me, her doe eyes looking at me, we were staring at each other but then vihaan said "bhai, teri hi hai, baad mein dekh lio. Usse uncomfortable feel mt karwa"

"Shut up" I shouted in low voice.

Then her father said "beta jaao avinash ko le jaao apne kamre mein, jaan lo ek dusre ko".she nodded

And signalled me to follow her. I followed her like a lost puppy. She took me in her room. It was aesthetic. We settled down on chair in her balcony.

Someone knocked on door, her didi came with juice in a tray and she placed the juices on the tables and said best of luck. We smiled towards her.

She was fidgeting with the hem of her chunni. I initiated.

"Hello my name is Avinash Rathore" I said in cold voice and forwarded my hand for a hand shake.

Holy shit her voice

"Hiii my name is Navya sherawat" She said in sweet voice and handshook with me.

Her hand perfectly fits with mine.

"Are you happy with this marriage? " I asked her.

She looked towards me abruptly and hummed.

"What about you? " She asked in low voice.

"I have never been in any relationship before as it was waste of time for me but I knew I had to get married one day. Yes I am happy with this marriage" I said.

"Can I work after our marriage? " She asked innocently. I chuckled

"Why not, it's your life, you can do anything whatever you want. You are free to do anything" I said.

"Wanna ask something else? " I asked.
She shook her head. We headed to living room.

We entered the room and she went to other room. I nodded towards my father. He smiled and told her father.

Her mother came and said she was also ready for marriage.  Everyone hugged each other and had mithai.

_______________________
Mere kishmish, plz plzz comment and vote yrr.

Yehi do cheeze mereko motivation deti h or likhne ko plzz..

Also follow me yrr :- kaju_writess_  🥺🥺

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
186K 5.5K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...