Star Love💙🧡

Von Wanderwritessss

Sachin, a talented photographer, meets Reenu, a vibrant and free-spirited girl who shares his love for music... Mehr

||First Day AND Meeting||
||Interaction||
||Annoyance in the Air||
||Into the New World||
||A new confusion day||

||Dilemma continues||

26 3 2
Von Wanderwritessss

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😍

At the girls side:
Reenu was reading a book completely engrossed in her book, while Shreya and Ananya were playing PUBG.
Nithya was in a call with her parents.

Shreya: "Ananya! Let's have a PUBG competition!
I bet I will win in this game"
Ananya: "Oh you're on, Shreya! I am definitely going to win in this game"

Shreya: "Yeah let's see about that!
Let's grab our devices and start playing PUBG"
Shreya and Ananya take their phones.
Ananya: "Alright! Let's go"
Then they both start playing PUBG focusing intensely on the game.

Reenu, then glances up from the book, watching Shreya and Ananya being so competitive wondering who will win.

Nithya, was in a phone with her parents.
She was happily talking to her parents while she saw that with a dull face and then kept on reading.
Nithya's mom: "Nithya, we miss you so much. How's everything going on there?"
Nithya: "Everything is going fine, Mom. Shreya and Ananya are playing PUBG while Reenu reading a book. I'm having a fun time."

Nithya's dad: "That's so nice to hear Nithya. I'm so happy to hear that you're happy there in college. Make sure you focus on your studies as well."
Nithya: "Sure, dad will make sure my studies is going well"

Nithya's mom: "Okay, dear, we love you"
Nithya's dad: "We love you, dear!"
Nithya: "Love you guys too!"
To which Nithya cut the calls while Reenu looked towards her with a sad dull face.

Nithya, the noticed Reenu's dull face and then she came towards her.

Nithya: "Reenu, you look dull, what happened? are you fine?"
Reenu: "Yes chechi, I am fine"
To which Nithya looked on.

Nithya: "Reenu, if you want to talk something then talk to me. I'll be there with you as your sister."
Reenu, smiling: "Thank you, Chechi. It will mean a lot to me."
To which Nithya smiled at that.

Nithya: "Shreya, Ananya, Reenu come, let's go eat. It's time for dinner."
Shreya/Ananya/Reenu: "Ok chechi!"
And they all went to have dinner.

At the boy's side:
Arun also shifted Sachin and Adhi's place to stay them, as his previous place wasn't a good place to stay.

Arun: "It's fine if I stay with you guys no?"
Sachin: "Sure sir! There will be no problem at all"
Adhi: "Yes in fact we will be so happy if you stay with us"
While Arun smiled at that.

Sachin: "Sir, we're glad you're going to stay with us. Our place may not be the best, but we'll make sure you feel comfortable."
Adhi: "Absolutely, sir. We are so happy that you're planning to stay with us."

Arun: "Thank you guys for understanding! Actually the previous place I stayed wasn't s good place.
So today I asked Sachin where do you guys stay and he said this place.
I asked for his permission to stay at your place to which he said yes and then I came here with my belongings!"

Adhi: "That's so nice to hear sir!"
To which Arun and Sachin smiled at that.

Sachin: "Sir! This is your bed.. hope you will feel comfortable here"
Arun: "This is more than comfortable for me Sachin! Thank you so much😊"
To which Sachin and Adhi smiled at that.

Adhi: "Actually we were planning to cook dinner!"
Arun: "Oh, should I join you guys? Actually I am good in cooking.."
Sachin: "Sure sir!"
Adhi: "We would love to try the food you made"
Arun: "Ok so come!"
To which all three came to the kitchen and Arun was preparing Chapatis and Paneer Makhani.

After preparing, all three came to the room to have the food while Sachin and Adhi were so surprised as the food tasted so good.

Sachin: "God! This is so yummy😋"
Adhi: "Yes sir! This is so good! Way better than Sachin's food😂"
To which Sachin glared at him while Arun smiled at that and kept on eating.

After eating, they three focused on academics while Arun was clearing whatever doubts they had.
Like that the three of them spend time together, sharing stories, discussing academics and building a strong bond of friendship and mentorship.

Next day:
All arrived to class early as it was one strict punctual professor's class right in the morning, so all had to be punctual and come on time to the class.
The strict professor came inside and gave a strict look to everyone to which everyone gulped down in fear while Reenu just looked on waiting for him to start the class.

Soon he started taking the class and he asked one question and saw many students raising their hands.
He noticed Reenu sitting there and he called Reenu to stand and answer the question.

Professor: "Reenu! Could you please answer this question?"
Reenu stood up confidently, ready to answer the professor's question.

Reenu: "The answer to this question is.. uh well.. the fundamental principle is.."

Before Reenu could finish her sentence, the professor interrupted her with a condescending tone.

Professor: "Reenu, that's not the correct way to answer the question. You are stumbling and fumbling over your words. It's clear that you haven't prepared adequately for this class."

Reenu felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her, but she remained determined to respond.

Reenu: "I apologise if my answer wasn't clear, Sir. I believe the fundamental principle behind the question is.."
But once again, the professor cut her off, dismissing her efforts.

Professor: "No, Reenu, your understanding of the subject matter is clearly lacking. It's disappointing to see such a weak response from the student in my class."
Reenu's confidence, wavered but she gathered her composure and spoke up once more.

Reenu: " Sir.."
To which the professor didn't let her speak and his impatience was evident.

Professor: "Reenu, it's not my responsibility to spoonfeed you. The answers you should have come to class prepared with a clear understanding of the subject matter. I better from my students."
Though hurt by the professor's harsh words, Reenu refused to let it discourage her.

Reenu's frustration and determination began to build as she felt an efforts being dismissed by the professor. She took a deep breath to study herself before speaking up again, her voice listed with a hint of assertiveness.

Reenu: " Sir, if you would allow me to complete my answer, I believe I can provide a more comprehensive response to your question."

The class fell into a brief silence as Reenu's boldness surprised her classmates and even the professor. The stern look on the professor's face softened slightly, intrigued by Reenu's persistence.

The class fell into a brief silence as Reenu's boldness, surprised her classmates, and even the professor, the stern look on the professors face softened slightly, intrigued by Reenu's persistence.

Professor: "Very well, Reenu, proceed with your answer."
Reenu took a moment together, her thoughts, determine to give a well articulated response that would showcase her understanding.

Reenu: " the fundamental principle behind the question lies in the concept of supply in demand. By applying this principle, we can analyse the given scenario from a broader perspective and arrive at a more accurate conclusion. It's important to consider the relationship between the quantity of a product or service available supply and the desire or need for that product or service demand when supply exceeds demand, it can lead to certain outcomes, while when demand exceeds it can lead to certain outcomes while when demand exceeds supply, it can result in different consequences factors such as pricing, consumer behaviour and market equilibrium play a significant role in understanding the implications of supply demand dynamics."

As Reenu spoke her confidence grew and a classmates began to take notice of a thoughtful response.

Sachin, Adhi, Shreya, Ananya and Nithya were hell shocked by seeing Reenu's intelligence and smartness in answering the question.
They all had no idea of the answer😂

Professor listened attentively, realising that there was more dept to Reenu's understanding that was initially apparent.

Professor: "Hmm, that's a more substantial answer, Reenu. You have indeed demonstrated a better grasp of the topic than I initially gave you credit for. I apologize for undermining your knowledge."

Professor: "Mhmm, the a more substantial answer, Reenu."

Reenu's anger transformed into a sense of satisfaction, knowing that she has student for herself and the professor's recognition.

Reenu: "Thank you, sir."
With a new found sense of empowerment, Reenu took a seat, feeling a renewed motivation to excel in the class and prove her capabilities to both herself and her professor.

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😍
Please vote and comment😍

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.2M 88.1K 37
A TWIST TO THE NORMAL BILLIONAIRES EX WIFE STORIES. James Saunders is a billionaire. ceo, of one of the biggest companies In the world. married to t...
8.5K 126 14
First time writer, so please excuse any mistakes and do let me know so i can correct it. A family drama with a wealthy business man who enjoys being...
30.8K 806 28
Hey guys! In this story, you guys can request your own stories with your favourite Bollywood actors. So guys pm me or comment if you want your own Bo...