Tidal Collapse [TFP x Reader]...

נכתב על ידי CalicoCoCali

This is for a friend of mine and her Oc. ... עוד

Rykerdraft Bio
Prologue
Firestorm Bio (My Own OC)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

72 4 3
נכתב על ידי CalicoCoCali

~Chapter 16~

After the Autobots had gone through the ground bridge, they began firing on all the Decepticons they came in contact with. They were getting information from Ratchet since he had been there during his imprisonment from the Decepticons.

":The Omega Lock control station is located on the lower deck.:" 

Arcee led Bumblebee and Smokescreen toward the lower deck. 

":I am making my way there now.:"

"Copy Ratchet, we will rendezvous at the objective. Arcee, lead stealth team to secure the omega lock. Ultra Magnus. You and the wreckers, storm the bridge."

Ultra Magnus led his sparkmate, Wheeljack, and Bulkhead began making their way to the destination of the Warship.

"Prevent the Decepticons from targeting the device if Stealth team is delayed."

The wreckers and Rykerdraft continued to fire their weapons. As Rykerdraft was blaster two Decepticons at the same time, a Decepticon came up beside her and shot at her gun which caused it to expload, in turn, blasted her away. She groaned, rubbing her head. She saw her team and sparkmate try to get to her.

Her vision was blurry. She looked up and saw a few Decepticon troops pointing their blasters at her. She didn't know how it exactly happened, but her vision immediately became clear. But also had red forming around it. She stood up and glared at the Decepticons.

"If you have never felt pain... I'll give it to you!" She jumped into the air and transformed into her Predacon mode. Her vision was fully red. She was running on instinct. The wreckers noticed this and stayed out of her way.

"Come on, she's buying us some time." Wheeljack and Bulkhead began running toward the bridge but stopped when they noticed that Ultra Magnus wasn't following them.

"Commander! We have to go!" Wheeljack grabbed his arm and began to pull him. Bulkhead saw where the commander was looking. He was looking at Rykerdraft. He then walked up to the Commander and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Commander. She's going to be fine. She's a Predacon for Primus sake. I know she'll survive this." Ultra Magnus looked down at his soldier who nodded to him and patted his shoulder. The commander nodded and slowly backed up and lead his wreckers to the bridge. Allowing his sparkmate to finish the job.

~Time Skip~

After a few minutes, which felt like hours to Rykerdraft, since she was running on instinct, she had finally finished off the Decepticons that were causing the Autobots to get held back. As her instincts died down. She transformed into her Bi-pedal and made her way toward the bridge. Since she had never been on the Nemesis Warship before, she got lost pretty fast.

"Can someone help me find the bridge?" She then got a comm back from Raf.

":I can lead you there. You want to go straight and take the first right you see.:" She nodded and followed his directions until she had made it to the bridge. When she got there, she was surprised that she didn't find the wreckers there, but Jack and Miko, but Miko was in a type of suit. And Jack was standing on this control type panel.

"Uhhh. What?" Jack and Miko turned to her. "Your alive! We were wondering where you were." Rykerdraft looked at Miko with a questionable look and walked up to her and knocked on the armor.

"That's some hefty armor you got on. Maybe even stronger than Predacon plating." Miko nodded.

"Yep. I went up against Predaking with this armor. Didn't even scratch me." Rykerdraft's eyes widened in shock, but then that caused a concern to cross her mind. She pressed her fingers to the comm.

"Has anyone spotted Predaking aboard the Warship?" She got negatives from everyone. She looked down slightly saddened but knew she had to complete the mission. She walked up to the control panel and looked at it. She then turned to the humans.

"Do you know how this thing works?" Jack nodded and walked closer to the screen, there were four red arrows on it. He pressed the left one, which caused the ship to tilt left. Miko was sliding back and forth until Jack pressed the other arrow which caused the ship to level out. As he was about to press it again. Rykerdraft picked him up and gave him to Miko.

"I'll handle it from here. Miko, don't let go of him." Miko nodded and they both watched as Rykerdraft began typing on the control panel, causing all different types of problems to occur on the ship which caused a lot of the Decepticons that were not apart of the battle to have problems of their own.

As she was about to press some more button, she head the bridge door opens. She got ready for a battle but relaxed as she saw that it was her sparkmate, Wheeljack and Bulkhead. Once Ultra Magnus saw his sparkmate, he ran up to her and hugged her tightly. She returned it.

":Optimus Prime to all units. Megatron is no more.:" Everyone in the, besides Ultra Magnus and Rykerdraft, began cheering with joy and victory.

":Wreckers. A job well done securing the bridge.:" Ultra Magnus smiled and looked over at his sparkmate and the humans.

"It wasn't us sir. The credit belongs to Rykerdraft and the humans." Miko then made a wrecker chant. "Hoo Yeah." (I HAVE NO IDEA IF THAT'S RIGHT, LOL)

Rykerdraft leaned into Ultra Magnus has he pulled her into a hug.

":Ultra Magnus, set course for Cybertron.:" Everyone was shocked. Rykerdraft looked at Ultra Magnus with a shocked look.

Ultra Magnus went to the control panel and began typing in coordinates in a space bridge so the Autobots could head to Cybertron. As they flew through it. Rykerdraft could see just how bad her planet really looked after centuries of not know what the Cataclysm and war have caused to it. After a few minutes, the rest of the Autobots had joined in the bridge.

She placed her hands on the glass as she looked at it in despair. She felt a hand grip hers. She looked over and saw her sparkmate.

"It's going to be fine. We'll use the Omega Lock to restore the Cybertron's core. It will look beautiful again." She nodded and watched as they traveled closer to the planet and stopped over a giant hole.

"What's that?" She pointed to the large hole they were hovering over. "That's the well of All Sparks. It leads straight through to the core." Rykerdraft nodded and watched as Ratchet pressed a large button on the control panel. They all watched in amazement as the cybermatter blasted straight into the well. Everyone ounce of it was used up.

After a few minutes. Rykerdraft's eyes widened in amazement as she watched Cybertron light up in a beautiful sky blue. "Oh my Primus." Some of the Autobots chuckled at her reaction. "It's beautiful." Ultra Magnus hugged her closer. "It is indeed."

"Ah. Such luster." Everyone turned to look over and saw the Decepticon known as Knockout standing there like he was part of the Autobots."

"What? I'm joining the winning team." Miko then ran up to him, and before he could do anything, she punched him and "knocked" him out (sorry :D).

After that happened. Something flew in front of the ship. They all looked over and saw Predaking. Rykerdraft stepped forward and had the look of worry on her face.

Ultra Magnus saw her expression and pulled her in closer. She looked up at him and smiled and laid her head on his chest. After knowing their home was now restored, they headed back to Earth to gather their things and take it back to the Warship so they could head home.

"Though our home world is once again capable of supporting life, we have much rebuilding to do. Alas, we will miss our home away from home. And the family we made here." Optimus looked up to the human allies they have made. Rykerdraft smiled as she held her daughter, who stayed at the base the entire time of the battle. She didn't want her daughter to get hurt or captured during the battle.

She gently rubbed her head against her daughters. Raf then got worried about something.

"If cons are still out there, won't Earth be on their radar?" Bumblebee, who surprised Rykerdraft with the new voice he got, answered Raf.

"Raf. If you ever need me, need us for any reason. We're only a space bridge away." Agent Fowler then brought up the downed aura in the base.

"Besides, we'll be in good hands, with you, Jack, and Miko continuing to serve unity, in a semi official capacity." Miko got extremely excited.

"Wow, we're agents!?" Nurse Darby, Jack's mom, came over to Agent Fowler to confirm something.

"Consultants. Until your of age." Ratchet then walked up to the five humans and suggest an offer.

"I trust that unity doesn't have any rules forbidding enlistment of rusty old Autobot consultants." Everyone was shocked, even Ultra Magnus and Optimus, after hearing Ratchet say something like that.

"Ratchet? You of all-" Arcee was cut off with the 'yip, yip, yip' that Ratchet always did until he finished his sentence.

"I know where I am needed."

Every Autobot was gathering everything they needed to take back to their home world. Rykerdraft watched in sadness as Bumblebee, Arcee, and Bulkhead had to say goodbye to the humans they were in charge of. It broke her spark. After they were finished with saying goodbye to them, Rykerdraft thought it would be nice to say goodbye to them herself.

She walked up to them and raised her hand to them. All three of them grabbed her hand and hugged it. That broke her spark even more.

"I'll miss you guys, so much." They all sadly smiled and let go of her hand.

"If you guys ever do need us. I'll bring Firestorm by so you guys can hang out with her." All three of them smiled at the idea and nodded their heads. She walked over to her daughter and saw her sitting down wiping some tears from her eyes.

"Come on sweetspark. Let's go." Rykerdraft bent down and opened her arms. Her daughter walked into her arms and she hugged her tightly and picked her up off the ground. She looked over to the Wreckers and saw them all salute to Agent Fowler and Nurse Darby. 

After they had completed that, Ultra Magnus walked over to his Sparkmate and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and gently pet his (step) daughter's head. 

One at a time, every Autobot walked through the space bridge that was ready for them to head home. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!!!

THE LAST EPISODE!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!

I WAS NOT WANTING TO MAKE THE FINAL CHAPTER RIGHT AFTER DOING CHAPTER 15, BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!!!! YOU GUYS GET A THIRD CHAPTER IN ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT YOU ALL SO AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE MORE STORIES WITH ALL!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY/NIGHT!!!!!!

~Calico Cali Out~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

385K 10.5K 32
((Keep in mind that I wrote this years ago- so the writing is just cringe)) ---------- ((Child!Reader x Father!Optimus Prime)) ----------- "Hello, ch...
192K 4.6K 29
❗✴ I WILL ADMIT, my writing in this was good, along with the original plot idea. BUT I completely regret not planning this story out properly before...
29.5K 790 16
ShadowLight is a warrior that was born as a mistake. Her teacher is Ultra Magnus. Shadow finds herself on the planet called Earth. She picks up a tr...
3.6K 112 12
With Enigma returned to her family and the war between the Autobots and Decepticons ended, both factions have now enjoyed the peace and serenity they...