Smile For Us Y/N (Yandere Fem...

By Inferno55

Y/N was just a normal kid, wanting to make friends at playcare, but no one wants to play and be friends with... More

Bio
Smiling Critters Ages And Roles
Prologue: A Sibling Bond
Chapter 2 - Y/n Meets DogDay
Chapter 3: Y/n Meets the Other Smiling Critters (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Y/n Meets the Other Smiling Critters (Part 2)

Chapter 1: Y/n Meets CatNap

1.6K 30 15
By Inferno55

(Authors POV)

After the meeting with the co-workers that revealed the next toy that will be the new mascot and caretaker for Playcare as we see Y/n sitting at the corner by himself while the other kids are playing around before one of the Playcare workers came by to introduce the kids to the new caretaker.

Female Co-worker: Alright kids. I got some big news to tell you. As you all know, we have a new caretaker to watch over you kids. I want you all to meet, CatNap. Come on in, CatNap and introduce yourself to the kids.

Then the kids saw a big purple leg appear in the doorway as the kids gasp in fear, while other stood in awe before another leg showed up, then finally they saw the gaping mouth of a purple cat with the white pupils swimming in the darkness that is also the cat's eye sockets. The cat also has a crescent moon charm dangling around her neck, it did a jingling sound when she entered the room and was wearing a pajama-like robe and a hat with stars on it.

Kids are amazed by the sight of CatNap as the purple cat looked at the children before she set her eyes on Y/n, who is sitting by himself in the corner as she is paying more attention to Y/n rather than the other children.

Y/n then looked at CatNap and was surprised to see CatNap looking at him as he felt a bit uneasy with the cat looking at Y/n with her long, purple cat tail swinging slowly around in the air like a snake in the grass.

The female co-worker took notice of this and finds it interesting to see CatNap taking a liking to Y/n as she continues her announcing to the children.

Female Co-Worker: Now CatNap will work as an additional caretaker at day but will have a crucial role at night, where she will watch you sleep at night and take care of you. So, I hope all of you and CatNap will become great friends.

So, as soon as the female co-worker left the room, the kids soon started interacting with CatNap until she sets his eyes on Y/n and CatNap is determined to make him happy not matter what.

Eventually, the kids soon started playing in the Playroom while Y/n still sat in the corner before CatNap walked up to him.

Y/n: (Looks up) Oh? Uh...hey CatNap? How are you, buddy?

CatNap didn't say anything as she walked a bit closer to Y/n before sitting in front of him, looking down upon him with her tail wagging happily to see Y/n.

Y/n: Um...do you have something to say or-

He was soon cut off before he was pulled into CatNap's chest as she began to purr happily while using her tail to pet Y/n's head. Y/n began to blush in embarrassment from CatNap's sudden affection towards him.

He then smelled the fresh scent of lavender, and he was surprised on how soft and fluffy CatNap's chest is as Y/n didn't hesitate to hug CatNap, which made the purple feline purr louder.

The kids were surprised to see CatNap Interacting with Y/n, which made them a little jealous of Y/n, but they soon saw the glare from CatNap that made the kids feel a bit uneasy if they tried to harm Y/n like how they did to him before Trinity stood up for him.

What's even worse for them is that CatNap will report the kids to the other co-workers that will get them in really big trouble.

Y/n: Wow. You're so soft CatNap and your lavender scent smells nice too. Although it is making me a bit sleepy and all, but do you want me to rub your tummy, CatNap?

CatNap didn't think twice and immediately laid down on the floor for Y/n to give her tummy rubs as Y/n slowly rubbed her tummy, causing CatNap to make cute and funny sounding meows and mewls while purring, which made the kids laugh at how CatNap is acting, not in a mean way but more of a funny ha ha way as the kids wanted to rub his belly as well. However, CatNap looked at the children for a moment in a menacing glare that old the kids that if they even try to hurt Y/n, she will have no choice, but to report it to the co-workers that will send them into time-out.

So instead of trying to move Y/n out of way or force him to let them have a turn, they decided to play nice with him and CatNap allowed them to rub her tummy as long as they treat Y/n nicely, which they did, and they all laughed at CatNap's constant meowing from how good the belly rubbing really feels.

Eventually, the kids soon acted friendly towards Y/n, which is a start for them to be actual friends with Y/n as they all began playing with CatNap by playing jump rope with his tail, dancing to some music, etc. until it was time for everyone to go to bed, which made everyone groan in dissatisfaction that they had to go to bed so soon, but CatNap has a special ability to make sure that the kids will go to sleep instantly and will all feel energized by the morning to play with CatNap all day.

So, all of the kids went to their dorm rooms, but CatNap stopped Y/n as she wanted him to wait for a moment until he comes back.

Y/n: What is it, CatNap? Do you want me to wait here for a moment?

CatNap nodded in agreement.

Y/n: Ok. I'll wait here for a moment.

So, CatNap went into the dorm rooms where all the kids are getting ready for bed until they all got in their beds for CatNap to unleash his special ability...

The Poppy Gas!

CatNap can release the sleeping gas from her mouth for the kids to go to sleep and head into Dreamland as every one of the children soon went out like a candle and slept peacefully in their beds. Then, once every kid in the dorm rooms is fast asleep, CatNap quietly went back to Y/n as she plans to take Y/n to her own room made just for him instead of sleeping with the other kids so he can sleep with her to protect him while he sleeps.

As CatNap went back to Y/n, who was waiting patiently for CatNap to return slowly walked up to Y/n before he notices CatNap approaching him.

Y/n: Oh? You're back already, buddy.

CatNap purred in response, making Y/n giggle from that reply as he got up from the chair he was sitting on and is about to go to the dorm rooms to sleep with the other kids until CatNap stopped him by blocking the doorway to the dorm rooms.

Y/n: CatNap. Can you please let me through? I need to get to bed with the other kids before I can get in big trouble.

CatNap shook her head as she continued to block Y/n from getting in until she grabbed onto the back of Y/n's shirt with her mouth, even though the cat had this permanent smile she could still close her mouth as she picked Y/n up and carried him back to her own room like Y/n was part of a litter of kittens as Y/n got to see what CatNap's room looks like as the purple feline brought Y/n over to a comically large purple cat bed and after she gently placed him on the cat bed, Y/n tried to get off the cat bed until CatNap stopped him with her tail as she brought him to her chest and wrapped her arms around him to keep him close to her for warmth, filling Y/n's lungs with the scent of lavender that is somehow slowly relaxing Y/n, making him feel a little sleepy, even though he felt a bit uncomfortable sleeping with CatNap in her own bedroom.

Y/n: CatNap, buddy, can you please....

CatNap began purring when Y/n suddenly called him, "Buddy" and he always purred when Y/n called CatNap, "Buddy". Then Y/n remembered that she always called Trinity, "Buddy", it made Y/n very sad knowing she isn't around anymore. Trinity would've liked to meet CatNap as well if she was still around since she liked cats, the starry night sky and of course, the note.

Then CatNap suddenly went silent and Y/n looked at him with a raised eyebrow as she is confused to what's on his mind.

Then suddenly, Y/n saw little particles of the red gas that started seeping out of her gaping maw making Y/n's eyes widen of what CatNap is going to do to him.

Y/n: Hey, CatNap! Buddy! Uh, I don't think you're allowed to do that!

He said and tried to back away, but he couldn't. CatNap slowly brought her face close to Y/n's and she slowly, but gently rubbed his head to comfort him before she is going to put Y/n to sleep, so she can protect him and keep him safe from anyone that will try to take him away while they sleep in the cozy cat themed bedroom.

Y/n: N-no wait! Please don't do it! Please!

Y/n began shaking in fear despite of CatNap trying her best to comfort him, telling him that there's nothing to worry about as Y/n stared into the deep, dark abyss that was CatNap's mouth as she spewed out the red gas onto Y/n's face with a small cloud of the Poppy Gas and Y/n soon started to feel really tired with his body completely numb as Y/n began to close his eyes and pass out.

Y/n: (Sleepy) No.....no.......nooooo.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

His body felt heavy and hard to move and he went to sleep with CatNap, feeling satisfied that she put his little "kitten" to sleep as she cuddled up to Y/n, kissed him on the forehead and decided to go to sleep too, gently placing her head on Y/n's with him sleeping on CatNap's chest that feels soft and fluffy like a cloud with the purple cat purring happily while sleeping as he and Y/n are about to go into Dreamland, where they're gonna be playing with some real friends, who will loved to play with Y/n once CatNap introduces Y/n to them.

Then suddenly, while the two of them are sleeping peacefully, the Prototype quietly turned off the lights, placed a fluffy blanket on top of them to keep them warm and switched on the humidifier filled with lavender scent to help them sleep better tonight as he will make sure to not let anyone ruin their sleep tonight as he will be their guardian angel as his plan to bring out the Hour of Joy is upon them and he has an idea of how to keep Y/n alive and young as retracted back into the vent to let the two of them sleep in peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 972 28
"𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘠/𝘕!!" " 𝘏𝘐 𝘠/𝘕!!" ╰┈➤ ✧.*𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Y/n comes back to the old Playtime Co. to find her...
20.3K 766 23
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
12.5K 297 22
Hopesong Pegasus is the newest member of the Smiling Critters gang. She is content with her life with her Smiling Critter's family and befriending th...
24.3K 394 22
Hello and welcome to another of my x reader books! Just so yall know if the smiling critters I'm writing about is a child it will always be platonic...