YOU NEVER EXPECT

By joy_bliry

"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you... More

Character sketch
1. FIRST MEETING
2. PLANNING
3. SO MUCH ATTITUDE
4. THE BEGINNING
5. CHEAP GIRL
6. MR. DICTATOR
7. CONTROLLING
8. DON'T LAUGH
9. ONLY MINE
10. IT'S POSSESSIVENESS
11. BE CAREFUL
12. NEWS
13. PROMISE
14. SAVIOUR
15. CARE ?
16. TRUST
17. POISON
18. BLOOD
19. HE WILL COME
20. I BELIEVED IT?!
21. A NEW START
22. A MOMENT TO CHERISH FOREVER
23. EXCHANGE RINGS
24. A LITTLE NIGHT OUT
25. THE PARTY
26. HE FLIRTED WITH ME !!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
27. I AFFECTS YOU ?
28. HOTTEST CHEF
29. DON'T TOUCH ME
30. I HAVE BECAME IMPURE
31. WHO IS SHE?
32.I CAN CONQUER WHOLE WORLD
33. YOU ARE A KILLER
34. ICECREAM CANCEL
35. DATE?
36. THANOS IS MUCH BETTER
37. LET'S GO HOME
38. I WANT SWEET
39. I HATE YOU
40. GONE
41. NEW CEO
42. THAT WAS NOT ACCIDENT
43. THE SMELL
44. A DREAM?
45. DIVORCE
46. WHAT I DID?
47. PLEASE MOVE ON
48. IT'S NOT THE ONLY THING YOU'RE HIDING
49. OUR ROOM
50. SURPRISE!
51. IN FAMILY, WE TRUSTS
52. MAKE ME YOURS COMPLETELY
53. APRIL 3RD?
55. HIS FATHER
56. OUR BABY
57. FAMILY
58. HAPPILY

54. WHY YOU DID THIS ALL TO ME?

89 5 0
By joy_bliry

-"Faisal! Come fast! We're getting late!" I shouted from downstairs.

-"Coming Jaan! Two minutes!" He shouts back.

-"I wonder who was that mad idiotic person who said that girls take so much time for getting ready. When in reality this stupid arrogant husband of mine takes two hours to get ready." I muttered.

-"I heard you." He said walking downstairs.

-"It's good." I said glaring at him.

-"Jaan! Atleast tell how I'm looking?" He asked holding my hand. I sighed and said

-"Okay."

-"Just okay?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

-"You loves to hear compliments from me right? Then listen my dear hubby.... You're looking very handsome." I said in over sweet voice.

-"Now don't scare me with this tone. Let's go otherwise we'll get late." He said and then we both went out of home. Im wearing this

Actually today were going to hospital as doctor told that he had to make some check ups regarding my brain inflammation.

We reached hospital and then after some check ups doctor called us both in his cabin. We both are now sitting in front of him and Faisal holds my hand. I looks at him and found him looking at doctor very worriedly. Here I am sitting calmly and he's looking so tense like doctor is his teacher who is looking at his report card. I giggles and he glared at me.

-"What's so funny?" He asked glaring at me and I looks down.

-"Mr. And Mrs. Khan. Can I have your attention please?" Doctor said and we both looks at him. He smiles and then put his glasses on table. He has witnessed us like this many times.

"Well according to all the reports of Mrs. Khan, it's clear that she is recovering nicely."

-"Everything is fine right? There's anything serious?" Faisal asked worriedly.

-"Don't worry Mr. Khan. If you will continue taking care of Mrs. Khan like this then she will recovery very soon and everything will be fine."

-"Really?" Faisal asked smiling.

-"Yes Mr. Khan. But take care that she should take proper sleep, takes medicine on time and no stress." Then he looks at me "And most importantly, eat food properly Mrs. Khan."

-"But I am taking food properly. And you know doctor? I gained 2 kg weight." I told him and he facepalmed.

-"Mrs. Khan. 2 kg will not do anything. Your weight was approx 55 kg that time when you first came to hospital after some people broke into your house. That was almost four years ago. And now your weight is just 43 kg. 12 kgs less."

-"45 kg. Only 10 kgs less. I've gained two kgs." I said and he glares at me. I looks down.

-"Mrs. Khan you're underweight. Your bmi is very less. And you had hysterectomy and now you're suffering from brain inflammation. You were in depression for last three years, and I called you many times to come and get check up. But no. You never came. You know you friend Jay was so worried when you got panic attack that he himself came here. But you being stubborn, never came here and then kept using those medicines which had to be taken for just four months. And cherry on top you used to eat nothing."

"Mrs. Khan. Learn to take care of yourself."

-"You don't worry Doctor. Now I'm here, I will take care of her. I will see that how she skips her meal." Faisal said glaring at me and I kept looking down. They both are glaring at me now.

-"Now why you both are glaring at me!" I whined looking up. Doctor started smiling and he wrote my medication on a paper.

-"Mrs. Khan. You're of same age as my daughter, that's why I gets worried about you. These are the medicines you have to take from now on for fifteen days. Then another check up." Faisal took the paper from him.

-"Now can we go?" I asked and he nodded.

-"Thank you doctor." Faisal said and we both walks out. "45 kg? Seriously Zoya?"

-"Zoya? If you're angry then you'll call me Zoya?" I said pouting. He sighs

-"Stop this drama Jaan. Your cuteness is not going to work here." He said in serious tone. And I stomped my feet on floor.

-"I hate you!" I said and started walking away.

-"Where are you going?"

-"I'm going in car. Come after buying those bitter dozens of medicines for me." I said and walks away. "And I will not go away leaving you. So don't be scared." I said looking at him. He just smiles

-"Fine. Go and sit silently." He said and I walked to lobby.

I turned to other corridor when I got bumped into a lady and she fell down.

-"Oh I'm so sorry! Mam are you okay?" I exclaimed.

-"I'm fine." She was holding a baby and wasn't able to get up. So I hold the baby and helped her to get up. Her hand hit on the bench nearby so blood was oozing from it.

-"Oh God! Look how much blood is coming. Come I'll take you to doctor." I said holding her hand

-"No. No need I'm fine." She said and I looks at her closely. Her face is having bruises. And it's looking like she was crying constantly because of her swollen eyes.

-"Look mam. If something is wrong than I will help you. You can tell me."

-"No one can help me." She said and tears filled in her eyes. I put my hand on her arms.

-"I promise that I will help you. But firstly please come with me to doctor, your hand is bleeding." I said while dragging her to doctor. But she hold my hand.

-"You really want to help me?" She asked looking at me with hope. I hold back her hand.

-"Yes."

-"Then help my child. He's just two month old and is suffering from pneumonia. I don't have enough money to get him treated and no one is helping me. Please help me." She said crying. "I will do anything. I will even work for you. I will even become a maid. But please help my son. Please." She said and hold my feet. "I beg you."

-"Mam! What are you doing please get up?" I said making her stand. "I will help you and I don't want anything in return. Come with me." I said and took her to doctor whom I knows as me and Faisal comes here often

-"Hello Dr. July." I said going in cabin

-"Hello Mrs. Khan. Please come in." She said while getting up from her chair.

-"You knows the doctor? And why she stood up looking at you?" The lady asked me.

-"Because she is Mrs. Khan. And who doesn't know her in America." Doctor said. I just smiles

-"Mam you sir here." I told the lady to sit on chair.

-"Doctor can you please treat her?" I asked

-"Of course Mrs. Khan." She said.

-"Can you tell me about any paediatrician? Actually this kid has pneumonia." I asked.

-"You can go to Dr. Carlos on fourth floor." She said.

-"Okay. Mam you get your injuries treated until I'm going to doctor Carlos." I said.

-"I am trusting you with my child." She said kissing the baby which I'm holding. "Don't worry baby, everything will be fine."

-"You also don't worry mam." I told her.

-"Muskan. My name is Muskan. Don't call me mam." She said.

-"And my name is Zoya. Now I'm going to doctor okay?" I said smiling and went out. I went in elevator and the baby started crying.

"Aww... Baby. Don't cry." I said and kissed his cheek. He looks at me with tears in his eyes and my heart is paining looking at him. His eyes are also blue. I smiled and took him to doctor's cabin. Doctor took him for examination and told me to wait.

-"Doctor. What happened?" I asked after some time.

-"The baby has pneumonia but I will take care. There are no dangerous signs and I'll tell you more after checking his reports. You can take the baby now. It will take just thirty minutes. You can wait until."

-"Okay." I said and went to baby. He smiles looking at me. My heart melted at his smile. "Aww..... How cute you are?" I hold him an my arms and he started playing with my locket.

-"Even if he is just two months old. But your baby is very strong." Doctor said and I just smiles. My baby? This word made me feel sad instantly. I look at the baby again. Looking at him, I'm feeling like I too should be a mother. But I can't.

I looks away and called Faisal.

-"Jaan. I'm just coming. Actually the pharmacist is taking so long."

-"Faisal. Firstly come to Dr. July's cabin." I end the call and went to her cabin. I found her coming out of cabin. She stopped looking at me

-"Mrs. Khan. Thank god you came."

-"What happened?" I asked

-"After examining her properly, it's looking like a case of domestic violence."

-"What?" I asked in shock.

-"Yes. And it's looking like she hasn't eaten anything for several days. I took out her blood for examination and she got unconscious. Now we're giving her IV drip." She told me.

-"Can I see her now?" I asked and she nodded.

-"She is conscious now." She said and I nodded.

I walked inside. I found her lying on bed.

-"How is my son?" She asked.

-"Doctor has checked him. He's saying that there's no need to worry. And you know what he said? He said that the baby is very strong." I said smiling and she just looks at me with sadness. She forward her hand. I walks to her

-"Zoya. How will I be able to pay for your gratefulness?" She asked crying. I hold her hand.

-"Who told you that I want something? You're like my sister. And there is nothing like paying back between sisters."

-"You're an angel Zoya. Thank you for helping me and my child."

-"Jaan!" I heard a shouting voice. I look back and found him entering. He walked to me worriedly and cupped my face "Jaan you're fine right? What happened? Why are you here?"

-"I'm fine. Don't panic."

-"And this child? Who......"

-"Faisal!" We heard her voice. She is looking at Faisal.

-"Muskan?" Faisal speaks.

-"You both knows each other?" I asked.

-"Jaan. She is Muskan. I told you about her remember? She was Roshni's friend in college." He said.

-"Yes. You told me. I remember." I said remembering.

-"But what happened to you Muskan?" He asked walking to her. "You were in London right? When you returned and why are you injured?"

-"Excuse me Mr. and Mrs. Khan!" Doctor said coming in. "Can you please leave the patient for sometime?" She said and we both walks out. Faisal turned to me just as door closed.

-"Jaan. Can you explain everything?" He asked seriously. I nodded and told him everything about how I met her and what doctor said.

"But who can do this to her?"

-"You all used to study in same college right? Did she had any boyfriend or she got married?" I asked.

-"No Jaan. She never had any boyfriend."

-"What if she had after going to London. This child is the proof." I said and he looks at the child then he just went away and called someone. I know what he's doing. He's calling our Detective Hacker Mr. Andrew.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-"Slowly Muskan di." I said and make her sit on couch. I hand her the baby and she kissed him.

-"Thank you Zoya."

-"There's no need to thank me. I called you my sister right? And you're Faisal's friend also. So don't thank me. Take rest and I'm just coming in two minutes." I said smiling and went in kitchen. I prepared turmeric milk and porridge for her. Then I went back in hall. I put the tray on table and she looks at me

-"Zoya. What is this?"

-"This is turmeric milk. It's very good for health and helps in healing wounds. Now drink it and eat porridge."

She took the spoon to eat but the baby started moving his hands and she put spoon back.

-"He does this everytime."

-"Okay give him to me and eat properly." I hold the baby and she started eating.

-"Jaan! Look I've brought milk for baby and some clothes also." Faisal said coming inside.

-"Okay put the clothes here and give me the milk." I said and he put clothes bag on couch. He looks at me and rolled his eyes

-"How will you prepare milk if you'll keep holding the baby?"

-"Actually Muskan di is eating and this naughty baby is not letting her eat. So I held him."

-"Okay give him to me and prepare milk. He must be hungry too." He said and I gave him the baby. We both walks to kitchen. I started making milk for him.

-"Mr. Faisal Khan! We're supposed to give milk to a baby in feeding bottle." I said glaring at him and he smiles sheepishly.

-"I forgot to take it out. But I've brought it too." He then walks to couch and took out feeding bottle. I firstly boiled the bottle in water.

"Why're you boiling it Jaan?"

-"My mummy used to do this. She said that it kills any kinds of germs in bottle." I told him and he just smiles.

-"You're genius."

I check temperature of milk and poured it in feeding bottle.

-"Now your food is ready baby." I said and hold the baby. Faisal hold the bottle and started feeding him. Baby started drinking the milk while making licking sound. We both laughed at him.

-"He's so cute." Faisal exclaimed.

After one hour.....

-"He felt asleep." I told Faisal who was making lunch for us. Doorbell rang

-"Go and see what I've brought." He said while doing his work. I opened the door and found some bodyguards holding a baby bed.

"Put it there near couch." Faisal ordered them.

-"Faisal? Really?" I asked.

-"When the baby is going to live here then I've to arrange his bed too. Now go and make him lye there. And come to help me." I out the baby on bed. Then we all had dinner. Now we three are sitting on couches and baby is sleeping.

-"Muskan. Tell us what happened." Faisal said. She just looks down.

-"Look di there's no need to be afraid of anything."

-"Zoya. Faisal. I trust you both but.... I need some time. Please." She pleaded.

-"Fine. But you will live here until everything sorts out." Faisal said and she nodded.

-"I've prepared room for you. And there are some clothes too. So you can wear them. And call me if you need anything okay? Now come and get some rest." I said and took her upstairs to my old room.

NEXT DAY

-"Jaan! Where is my black file?!" He shouted while coming on stairs.

-"Faisal! I was reading the file last night right?" I asked glaring at him. He walks to me.

-"But Mrs. Khan I wasn't concentrated in work. I was looking at you." He said pulling me closer holding my waist. I put my hands on his chest.

-"Mr. Khan. I told you look at me? And your brain is not that dumb that it can forget everything in just one night." I asked.

-"You knows na that after looking at you I forgets everything else. And specially in night." He said in husky voice. "And about remembering....... After what happened last night..... I only remember you." Hearing him heat rushed to my cheek and I blushed.

-"Shut up! Mr. Dirty minded Khan." I said and pushed him away. He just laughs.

-"I will find the file myself." He said and walks upstairs. I smiles and continued my work.

He left for office after having breakfast. I went to Muskan di's room and found her sleeping. She must have been tired. I found that the baby is awake. It's good that he didn't cried. I hold him and get down. I prepared milk for him.

Now I'm sitting on couch feeding him.

-"Zoya!" She came downstairs.

-"Good morning di! Actually he was awake when I came to your room and you were sleeping. So I brought him here otherwise he would have disturbed you." I said smiling. She sat beside me.

-"Zoya. You don't need to hold him now. He fells asleep after drinking milk. Look." She said and he really felt asleep. "Made him lye." She said and I made him lye on his bed.

"Thank you." She said.

-"I told you yesterday too. There is nothing like thanks between sisters. You considered Roshni di as your sister right? Then think of me as Roshni di is doing it all." I said smiling. She just looks at me

-"You're really like her. I don't need to think that. The very first time I saw you I was getting her vibes from you."

-"Really? Rehan bhai and Lucifer bhai also says this."

-"Rehan and Lucifer! I forgot to ask. What's going in their life?"

-"Rehan Bhai got married and he even has a son. He is currently CEO of his father's company. And about Lucifer Bhai, he is also a CEO."

-"Zoya I know that he's not just a CEO. And Roshni and he used to love each other."

-"He still loves her. That's why he is still single."

-"What you does by the way?" She asked.

-"I does nothing now a days. Just stays at home, eats and sleeps. Nothing interesting. After knowing about my illness Faisal ordered me to just rest."

-"Illness?"

-"Actually I have brain inflammation. That was the reason why we both were in hospital yesterday."

-"What's your age?"

-"I've just turned 22 last week."

-"You're too young for having this problem."

-"Hmm... But sometimes worse thing happens very early in life. But it doesn't matter until you have the will to live. And I am strong enough to fight with it. See my muscles." I said showing her my invisible biceps. She just smiles. "You're not bored because of me right?"

-"No. In fact I'm enjoying with you. You're a package of fun."

-"And there Faisal says that I talks too much that other person don't gets chance to speak."

*Ding dong*

Doorbell rang and I went to open the door.

-"Jay! Lucifer Bhai! Rehan Bhai! You three here!" I shouts in excitement.

-"Can't we come to meet you?"

-"You forgot your friend completely."

-"And bhai too."

-"Stop being dramatic. Come inside." They three enters.

-"Muskan?" Rehan Bhai exclaims looking at her. She got up.

-"Muskan! What a surprise? You here?" Lucifer bhai said smiling.

-"You were in London right? When you returned?" Rehan bhai asked.

She looks at me with hesitation. I went to her and hold her hands.

-"Ohoo Bhai! You both met your friend after years and started interrogation? Are you not happy to meet Muskan di?"

-"Happy? I am super happy." Lucifer bhai said.

-"And I remembered our old days when I used to take Roshni and Muskan to ice cream parlours."

-"You three were icecream lovers since childhood." Lucifer Bhai said hitting Rehan Bhai. "I can't understand how idiots can like this much sweet thing."

-"Hey shut up ha! My cutie also loves icecream."

-"Yes Bhai. Am I also a idiot?" I said pouting.

-"No doll. You're my genius sister." Lucifer bhai said hugging me.

-"Hey cutie! Decide first you're on which side. Mine or Fero?" Rehan bhai asked.

-"I am on Jay's side." I said and went to Jay holding his arm.

-"He's not included."

-"Why Rehan? You're not the only one who are related to Zoya. She's my best friend. And we both are always on each other's side. Right Zoya?" He asked.

-"Yes!" We both gave a hi fi.

-"So now your friend became more important than your brothers?"

-"That's so unfair of you Doll."

-"Oh god! How many times I've to told you all? You all are equal to me." I said and they both looks away. I rolled my eyes and hugged both of him.

"Now happy?"

They both smiles.

-"Zoya look what I've brought." Jay said and give me a bag. I found burgers, icecream and milkshake in it.

-"Oh my god! Thank you Jay!" I exclaims in happiness.

-"We also have a share on burger and icecream."

-"Of course Bhai. Just two mins. Till then you all sit here." I said and found Muskan di looking at me. "What happened Muskan di? Sit please. And talk to your old friends. They are more fun than me." I said and she smiled. I went in kitchen and took out the food for all of us.

IN NIGHT

Now it's 8 pm and I am preparing milk for baby. I gave the bottle to di and she started feeding him.

-"Muskan di?"

-"Yes Zoya."

-"Have you decided any name for baby?"

-"No. Not yet." She said and I nodded.

"And Zoya? Don't think me wrong but I want to ask something."

-"Ask di."

-"You're Faisal's girlfriend?" She asked and I laughs.

-"I am his wife actually."

-"Wife? Really?" She asked in shock and I nodded.

-"Why're you surprised?"

-"You're just 22 so I thought that you're his girlfriend." She smiles looking at me "By the way.....When you got married?" She asked.

-"It's going to be 4 years, next week." I said smiling remembering how much time have went.

-"4 years? It means you were 18 when you got married. You were too young. And let side your age, you and Faisal looks like you got married some months ago. Love marriage?"

-"No."

-"Arranged?"

-"No. Contract marriage."

-"Contract marriage? It means you both will get separate..... But why Zoya? You both seems to love each other."

-"Muskan di.... We will never get separate. That was Contract marriage but now we loves each other so...... Well it's a very long story. But the conclusion is that now we both are on good terms. We both loves each other so much."

-"And trust?"

-"I trust him more than myself and he trust me more than himself."

-"You both looks very good together, like perfect couple."

-"No one is perfect di. It's just our trust, love and understanding that makes us a better couple." I said smiling.

-"It has been 4 years of your marriage. You're not planning for kids?" She asked and smile faded from my face. "I'm sorry for asking. I know that some couples doesn't wants to have kid early." She said in panic and I smiles sadly.

-"It's not like that. I want to have kids. He also wants to have kids but he never says it because of me."

-"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

-"I can't have a baby. I am unable to get pregnant."

-"But have you talked to doctor?" She asked holding my hand.

-"No one can help in it. Actually I had hysterectomy and my uterus was removed. So technical defect." I said laughing it off trying to not let my tears come out.

-"You called me sister. But now you're hiding your pain from me? I can see that there is pain behind your smile." She said holding my shoulder. I sighed and tears fell from my eyes. I wipes my tears and looks at her

-"Honestly speaking...... I feels so bad for not being able to make him a father. He told me one time that it's his dream to have kids. He wasn't able to live his childhood properly so he wants to live it through his child. But after he got to know about my operation....... He never speaks about that topic, he has even ordered me to never speak or think about that and said that I am enough for him. But I......" I sobs and speak ".... I know that he feels very bad...."

I started crying bitterly looking down. She caresses my head.

-"Zoya. Don't cry like this. It's not your mistake that you had that operation." She said and I looks at her wiping my tears.

-"But Muskan di I feels so bad. Just like every married woman I also want to have kid. I also want to be a mother. But I can't...." I said while trying to stop my tears.

-"Zoya. Don't cry please. Look......."

-"Jaan?" I heard Faisal's voice. I turn back and found him standing near hall. He walks to us and I immediately wiped my tears getting up from couch. I smiles at him

-"Faisal. You came. We both were just talking about you....."

-"Why're you crying Jaan?" He asked holding my arm.

-"No. I'm not crying." I said smiling.

-"Don't lie to me. You knows na that you can never lie to me. Speak clearly before I does something wrong. Tell me why're you crying?" He asked sternly.

-"Faisal. It's nothing......"

-"There is something."

-"Faisal......"

-"She was missing her parents." Muskan di speaks. Thank god she lied otherwise I would have been in trouble.

-"What? Jaan. Look at me love." He said holding my hands and I looks at him. "Jaan I know that you misses your parents a lot. And I am the reason why they stopped talking to you. But I promise that I will make everything fine. I promise you. Just trust me." He said looking at me with guilt.

-"Faisal. I also hided everything from them right? You don't have to feel guilty. And I trust you. I trust you a lot. I know my Mr. Handsome will make everything fine." I said smiling and he also smiles. "Now go and get fresh. I'll arrange dining table till then."

-"Okay. But where is baby?" He asked.

-"Here." She said signing to her lap. He was drinking milk from feeding bottle. Faisal smiled looking at him.

-"So little baby is having his dinner. Look what I've brought for you." Faisal said and took out a cute rattle toy from his office bag. He then shook it and it made sound. Baby stopped drinking milk and started looking at it. We all laughed and Faisal gave it to Muskan di.

"I'm just coming after five minutes." He said and left. I smiles and kissed the baby. He smiles at me. A tear fell from my eyes but I wipes it immediately.

-"I'm going to arrange table. Di you also get fresh till then." I said and she got up. I went to kitchen. I put hand on my mouth and cried trying to not make any sound. The way Faisal was looking at the baby is breaking my heart. God! Why you did this all to me?

I wipes my tears and hold the kitchen counter. Zoya. Don't cry. Faisal will feel more sad after knowing about your thoughts. Stop crying. I took a deep breath and wipes all of my tears. Then I started doing my work.

We all had dinner and now we're in our room. Faisal already slept holding me in his arms. But I'm not able to sleep. I looks at his face and that scene flashed in front of my eyes when Faisal was holding the baby after dinner and was wondering in hall to make him asleep. Again tears formed in my eyes. I can never give him happiness. I can never make him a father.

I kissed his cheek and whispered

-"I'm sorry Faisal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 16.1K 68
Is it easy to break a person? That too beyond repair? How can someone be this much cruel to inflict pain on others? Her bruises constantly remind he...
53.7K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
207K 5.2K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
44.7K 5.7K 93
"So, ready to make your wish?" I smiled, though my stomach was doing flips. He sighed miserably. "This would be the most weirdest request anyone has...