Too Famous ✷ Ollie Bearman

By kissleclerc

I think you deserve nothing but the princess treatment! ━ Ollie Bearman x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , Ap... More

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: The Dare.
✷ 002: Messages.
✷ 003: Squealing.
✷ 004: More Messages.
✷ 005: Snacks.
✷ 006: Super Sorry.
✷ 007: Idiot.
✷ 008: The Date.
✷ 009: Social Media.
✷ 010: Obsessed.
✷ 011: Plotting.
✷ 012: Little Chat.
✷ 013: The Surprise.
✷ 014: Ramen For Two.
✷ 016: Reneé Approved.
✷ 017: Movies & Pasta.
✷ 018: Messages.
✷ 019: Toothbrush.
✷ 020: Interrogation.
✷ 021: A Confession.
✷ 022: The Facetime.
✷ 023: Wonderful News.
✷ 024: Morning Lecture.
✷ 025: Goodbye.
✷ 026: Social Media.

✷ 015: A Brunch.

2.9K 129 67
By kissleclerc

TOO FAMOUS ! by KissLeclerc
February 10, 2024 # "To Do This Forever."

"IM SO NERVOUS." Devyn said in a panic, looking over at Reneé who was laid in her bed. "What if he ends up hating me." She anxiously said, setting down her blush brush and groaning into the palms of her hands.

"I literally walked in on you guys dancing like a married couple. He is so obsessed with you." Reneé said with a laugh, not taking her eyes off her phone. "He seems genuinely into you." She mentioned. "And literally what guy shares a sweet and intimate dance with some girl that they would 'hate'?"

"Boys will always be boys." Devyn replied. "You never know... and I guess I'm just nervous." She sighed, finishing off the rest of her makeup. "Does this look okay?" She stood up from her seat, showing Reneé the date outfit that.

"Hello?" Her roommate didn't respond. "Earth to Reneé?"

"Huh?" The blonde immediately looked up from her phone, examining Devyn's outfit that consisted of a gray, off the shoulder knit sweater and baggy jeans with her platform oxford shoes.

"Oh yeah, you look amazing." She smiled. "He's gonna be speechless, for sure... but do you have a coat? It's cold out." She finished before going straight back to her holme.

"Yeah, I have my leather jacket." Devyn pointed at the article of clothing hung over her chair.

"Okay.. Who are you texting?" She quirked a brow in curiosity and placed her hands on her hips as Reneé immediately bit down a smile. "Nobody." She said with an obvious tone.

"Come on. I have 10 minutes. Spill."

"Mmmmm..." Reneé stared at Devyn, deep in thought. "Okay, fine." She smiled wide. "It's time I talk about it at anyways." Her voice let out a laugh.

"Uh so, when Ollie was planning to surprise you... he made this group chat right?" She explained.

"Mhm..." Devyn nodded, intently listening as she took a seat at the edge of Reneé's bed.

"He had some of his friends in there... and there's this one guy that I actually hit it off with..." She smiled wide as her best friend gasped.

"WAIT." Devyn paused to think deep in thought. "IS IT KIMI?!" She exclaimed with a question.

"YES!" Reneé laughed, a squeak escaping her roommate's lips.

"RENEÉ ST. JOHN?!" She grabbed the blonde by her shoulders. "This is huge! UGH! I knew you'd hit it off with Kimi out of all of Ollie's friends."

"He's actually the sweetest, Dev." Reneé blushed. "Like this is all so new to me, and he's so cute... UGH. GROSSS. He's making me kick my feet in the air and giggle." She groaned.

"It's okay to have feelings for someone." Devyn said through a laugh as she pat her hand on Renee's shoulder. "I'm happy for you!"

"Dude, if I fumble him, please end me." The blonde sighed as her roommate laughed in response, getting off the bed to finish getting ready. "Don't stress about it." Devyn shook her head as she threw on her leather jacket for the extra layer of warmth. "Kimi is a sweetheart, he's easy to get along with."

"I hope..." Reneé replied before laughing at her phone. "UGH HE HAS ME GIGGLING." She quickly came into realization. "I need to lock in."

"I didn't lock in and look where that got me." Devyn laughed as she examined herself in the mirror one more time. "Race car driver boyfriends..." She mumbled, eyeing Reneé with a smirk.

"The dream I didn't know I had." She sighed, looking up at the ceiling with a wide smile before Devyn's phone went off.

"Shit... it's Ollie, he's downstairs." She checked the notification. "IM NERVOUS..." Her face was painted with worry.

"Ugh, DEV." Reneé sat up, staring down her roommate. "You're gonna be fine. It's gonna be fine."

"I'm taking your word for it." Devyn huffed before grabbing her black purse. "I'll see you later!" She smiled before grabbing her dorm keys and leaving.

"I EXPECT A DETAILED DEBRIEF TONIGHT!" Reneé shouted as she closed the door with a laugh. "I LOVE YOU!!!" Her voice echoed through the walls.

Taking a deep breath, Devyn continued to walk down her hallway, toward the elevators before she made the quick decision to take the stairs instead. She was eager to see him, yet so nervous.

Continuing to walk down three flights of stairs, Devyn made it to the lobby in no time where she immediately spotted Ollie who was mindlessly speaking with the front desk assistant, laughing happily before he spotted her and excused himself.

"Hi." She smiled, walking up to him as he held out a hand for her.

Taking it without hesitation, Ollie continued to spin her around with a laugh, making Devyn blush in embarrassment at the thought of doing something like that in public, but nobody was around... and the guy at the front desk didn't even peep one glance.

"You look pretty." He smiled, continuing to hold her hand in his before awkwardly letting go, unsure of the intimacy boundaries between them, but she didn't mind.

"Why, thank you." Devyn bit down a grin as she examined Ollie, his outfit consisting of a simple crewneck base and a thicker coat for an extra layer along with loose fitted pants and white shoes. "You look good yourself." She complimented.

"Thank your friends for that." He laughed before briefly glancing at the front doors. "Shall we?" He asked, looking back at Devyn.

"We shall." She replied before hesitantly holding out her hand for his, Ollie happily taking it before the pair walked toward the exit together as he bid the front desk assistant a goodbye.

"So, where are we going?" Devyn questioned, staying close by his side. "Better yet, how are we getting there?" A small laugh following after her statement.

"We travel in style." Ollie laughed, letting go of her hand and grabbing car keys from his pocket before stopping in front of the side street where a sleek black BMW was parked.

"You're full of shit. There's no way." Devyn gasped with a a laugh. "I'm a race car driver! I felt obligated to rent something out for the weekend." He shrugged, a smirking expression painted across his face.

"Wow." She said in awe before he went ahead and opened the passenger door for her. "After you!" A happy expression on his face as she rolled her eyes with a smile, getting in before Ollie quickly went back around the car, to get into the drivers side.

"Take the music." He smiled, handing her the aux cord. "Do you trust me?" She asked, biting down a laugh.

"I'm open to anything you play me." Ollie said gladly before starting the car, and continued to drive off.

"That's a lot of pressure..." Devyn mumbled as she went straight to her playlists, thinking about what to play.

"Oh my god wait, do you know about Reneé and Kimi?" She started a conversation as she mindlessly scrolled on her phone before pressing shuffle, a jazzy Laufey tune soon playing through the speakers.

"What?!" Ollie nearly laughed. "No way he actually did it!" His gummy smile expressing his enthusiasm.

"YOU DONT GET IT." Devyn nearly squealed, grabbing hold of his upper arm and squeezing it in excitement. "Reneé St. John does not do romance..." She explained. "Kimi even getting anywhere is such a good sign."

"That's so sweet." He smiled, "I'm rooting for them both." He continued as he gripped the steering wheel with one hand.

"That means we can do double dates."

"Yeah.. maybe that can be arranged." Devyn smirked, leaning back into her seat before humming along with the radio, continuing to keep a conversation with him.

Through more shared giggles and smiles, the duo had finally arrived to their first destination, Devyn still clueless as to where they were going before her eyes landed on a bustling cafe down the street.

"Brunch?" He asked as he parked a little further, a smile forming on her lips in response. "Yes, please."

As they got out of the car, Ollie was quick to run around the car and push her door closed in order to open it for her.

"Excuse me." He laughed. "What do you think you're doing?" He continued as she got out of the car on his terms.

"You're too much." A giggle escaped her lips, his hand reaching out for hers.

Walking hand in hand up the street, the couple discussed their plans for the day, Ollie keeping most details to a minimum due to wanting to surprise her with his itinerary.

Opening the entrance to the eatery, Devyn was quick to notice an Italian theme before he placed a hand on her lower back, soon asking for a table for two in Italian.

"That was cute." She grasped his arm, making him look down at her with a smile before the hostess quickly assisted them to a table.

"And if I told you I took you here just to impress you with my Italian?" He asked as they sat down, another laugh from her in response. "Then I'd say your plan is working."

"Perfect." Ollie grinned before examining the menu. "Although... I need to work on it a littl—"

"Are you Ollie Bearman?" The two were quickly interrupted. "Wait, you are!" She was quick to point, not aware of the scenario he was currently in.

"Can I get a picture?" She asked, Devyn soon scooting away from the table. "Uhh, yeah, sure." He sighed before standing up, the girl soon handing her phone to an older gentleman.

"Smile!" She exclaimed, bringing herself close to Ollie, and placing a hand on his chest that he was quick to remove. "Thank you!" She smiled, paying no attention to Devyn as she was awkwardly scrolling through her phone.

"Of course..." He said unamused, the girl invading his boundaries once more and engulfing him in a hug before walking off. "I'm so sorry." He apologized quickly.

"Don't worry about it." Devyn smiled. "You're famous! I was kind of expecting you to be stopped at some point."

"Yeah, I also need to work on declining things... I'm still a human after all." Ollie took a deep breath. "You and me both." Devyn smiled.

Continuing on with their early afternoon, the couple soon ordered and eventually got their food. Nothing better than sharing a meal with someone you're getting to know, right?

Unable to keep his eyes off of her, Ollie continuously flashed a smile at everything she said while Devyn did the same.

Being able to sit across from her and easily hear that laugh escape from between her lips, Ollie felt deep down that it was something he wanted to do for the rest of his life.

As the same goes for her. Being easily capable of retrieving a beaming smile from him, something that warmed her heart so deeply.

They were sickly aware of how attracted and smittenly infatuated they were to each other.

VERA'S VOICE!
part two of date will be next chapter... just felt like i needed to end it here :3

THANK U SO SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!! sobbing.

and shoutout my bellerina 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
loveeee vera kissleclerc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 182 18
•*I keep wanting more and more A warm dream of you*• ‼️ON PAUSE‼️ •*Lando Norris ~ Fem! Oc *• •*Social Media ~ IRL*•
86.8K 2.1K 29
Avengers Soulmate AU EVANGELINA PETROVA HAVEN KNIGHT Born in the year 2000 and found on the streets as a newborn by agent Fury and agent Hill. Nick...
9.1K 122 13
This books is one shots of formula 1, 2 and 3 drivers✌🏼
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...