𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡 「LMK x MLB!M...

By Shisi79

┍━━»•» "𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡" 🌺 «•«━┑ "Tikki please... Don't abandon me too..." ... More

✿.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻✿.*⁠・⁠。゚
♡*。.𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀/𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰.⁠。⁠*⁠♡
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣
⚠️ ALERT ⚠️
𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨
𝗤&𝗔
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗔𝗿𝘁
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

319 15 1
By Shisi79

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

NOBODY'S POV

SHE DIDN'T EXPECT THIS KIND of reaction from the monkie kid gang. The minute she appeared Marinette didn't even have time to apologize as she was trapped in the arms of her friends.

It turns out that MK told them the real reason why Marinette was on Jin and Yin's side in the competition. After Marinette told the truth they forgave her.

At that moment they were on Sandy's aircraft. Sandy was helping Tang exercise, Pigsy was cooking, and Mei and MK were training.

While Marinette was drawing in her notebook. She looks away from her drawing and watches MK and Mei training.

She observes how the two trained as if they were in battle. But that doesn't compare to Macaque training.

Speaking of him, Marinette hadn't seen him since the day she told him about her past. Which she didn't want to remember.

She shakes her head trying to get that painful memory out of her mind. On the one hand, it was good to vent to someone. Someone trustworthy.

Marinette saw MK transform into a giant. And make the sand fly everywhere.

MK and Mei were now on the aircraft along with the others. Marinette gets up and walks over to the two.

"You've already got the hang of this mystical monkey thing!" Mei praised as Marinette nodded.

"Ahh thanks Mei..." MK thanked him. "But it's true! Big sister is right brother MK!" Marinette says with a bright smile on her face.

Mei starts to give a speech which Marinette manages to ignore. She looked at MK and noticed that he was looking at his drink strangely.

Marinette wanted to ask what she hears but managed to stay quiet. She turns towards the railing of the aircraft.

She looks up at the clear blue sky. In fact, she should be with her cousins right now.

But it turns out that they got a job in another city since Marinette insisted that they get one, which luckily they agreed to.

"Snack time!!" Marinette looks back and sees Pigsy with a tray with six bowls of noodles ready. She smiles as she smells the noodles.

"Haha! Time for my tummy to be happy!" Sandy says looking at delicious noodles. Marinette picks up a bowl and smiles.

"Thanks Pigsy!!" Marinette says as Pigsy runs his hand over her head. "Not that child!"

While they were enjoying the noodles a strange blue light appeared in the sky of Megapolis. Making everyone looked surprised.

"That... It's probably not good." Mei says worriedly. Everyone runs to the edge of the aircraft and tries to see what it was.

Suddenly a spider robot appeared from the ground right in front of the aircraft. Marinette panicked when she realized the Spider Queen was back.

Your eyes widen as images of what happened in the new year appear. Your breathing starts to hitch a little as sweat falls from your face.

"Spider Queen!" Mei shouts looking at the spider mech. "No. It's something... Worse." MK says before jumping out of the aircraft.

He was then about to punch the mech when a strange symbol appeared in front of him. A wave of sand is created causing the mech to fly.

They were about to go help when the aircraft moved causing him to be shot. "Tang! What are you doing!"

Marinette looks to the side and sees Tang con
trolling the ship. "I have a bad feeling about this Pigsy!" Tang says while looking worriedly at the symbol.

That's when the mech jumps and falls on top of the MK. "BOY/MK/NO!!!" Everyone shouted in concern. Marinette stares horrified as memories of a certain fight flash through her mind.

But then the mech explodes gold revealing MK as a giant. A sigh of relief leaves Marinette's lips when she sees her friend okay.

"That's it MK!" Sandy shouted happily. "You win! That's my boy!" Pigsy shouts proudly. "Yeah! Show Mrs. Spider who's boss! You have the ability to give and sell yo!" Mei shouts happily.

But instead of praising MK. Marinette and Tang remained silent as Tang looked suspiciously at the mech and Marinette remained silent for some reason.

Marinette looks at Tang worriedly. "Ahm... MK? I get the feeling you're not telling us something." Tang says as Marinette turns towards MK.

MK sighed looking to the side: "A few weeks ago I met someone." MK says they all look at each other with the same thought.

"Uuuuh you can count!" Mei says making MK angry. "NO! Not like that." This made everyone sad because they thought he was liking someone.

"Do you remember when we fought DBK? I said he was different... And the Spider Queen attacked and she was stronger... I was trying to protect you, keep it hidden but... That was all this girl! She says she is-"

"The Lady Bone Demon."

A familiar voice spoke as the sky turned bright blue. 

Marinette looks behind MK and realizes it was that little girl. Marinette's eyes widened as a growl escaped her throat.

"A girl?! Let's go after her!" Mei shouts while summoning her dragon along with Pigsy and Sandy. But they were thrown back.

"NO!" MK shouts worriedly. "You worked well MK. You learned so many powers. It seems like you're ready to meet your destiny and-" 

"Yeah. Damn fate, what did you see how quickly the kid destroyed your little bone toy, right?" Pigsy interrupted her only to be sunk into the airship.

"That was part of the plan. I apologize for what comes next." Lady bone demon says while being enveloped by a blue whirlpool.

Marinette could feel the cold of the aircraft which only made her look angrily.

The whirlwind then puts together all the parts of the spider robot, thus creating a bone mech. "It's bigger than before! MK NO!" Mei says worried about her friend.

MK tries to attack only for the same symbol from before to appear. "MK! The more power you use the more-" "Powerful I become! Well observed." Lady bone demon interrupted him.

She then uses her mech's claws and traps MK in it. MK struggles to get out of her clutches but to no avail. This made Marinette look at him in shock and anger.

'Pathetic boy! How can you lose to her?!' Marinette thinks as she growls loudly catching the attention of her friends who look at her in confusion.

Without Marinette noticing that her necklace was glowing blue. MK then manages to grab his staff and cause an explosion to happen.

"The Monkey Mecha! He's building it!" Mei shouts happily. "Show her what you can do, boy!" Pigsy shouts proudly. MK manages to create his robot Monkey.

Marinette narrows her eyes in anger as she realized that this wouldn't do any good. And as imagined, Lady Bone Demon created an explosion that drove the aircraft away but destroyed the monkey mech. 

Before the aircraft flew away, Marinette jumped, landing on the now cold desert sand. She watches what was happening from afar.

She watches MK start crying because he can't lift the staff. But for some reason this made Marinette angry at MK. 'This idiot actually thought he could defeat her?!' 

Marinette shakes her head trying to get that thought out of her mind. She didn't understand why she was thinking things like that after all MK and his friend.

"Do not lament your fate child. You will be able to rest knowing that you have fulfilled your purpose. Fate has finally caught up with you." Lady bone demon says to MK before a light shines above them.

A golden explosion appeared revealing Monkey King only that he looked different. His clothes were torn and he looked worn out.

"Monkey King! And yourself!" MK says. "Fate cannot be undone Sun Wukong!" Monkey King realizes she had the staff. "Let's test this theory."

Monkey King grabs the arm of the about-to-jump MK. "YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE!" A large ice spike appears in the air about to crush them.

It was then that a red silhouette passes by the two and holds the large piece of ice. The Monkey King's eyes widen as he realizes who it is. "Marinette..."

Marinette now as Ladybug holds the large piece of ice with both hands. She mumbles something while raising one of her arms and punching the ice, causing it to completely destroy itself.

She looks back to where MK and Monkey King were. "GO NOW!!" MK was about to protest when Monkey King grabbed him and threw himself from the mech. 

He then creates a nimbus and flies away. When she sees them moving away Ladybug looks at where Lady bone demon was and she growls.

Lady bone demon looks at her and Ladybug just waxes her fist: "And to think you were my friend." She says smugly. "And this is how you will fulfill our promise? By destroying the world?!" Marinette screams in anger.

"Everything I did was to create the perfect world." Lady bone demon says but at the same time she was confused. "So you were planning this from the beginning... When we met near that cherry tree..." Ladybug says making her eyes get a strange glow as if she remembered something.

Lady bone demon's eyes widened in shock when she understood. "Piáo Chóng... Have you recovered your memories?" She says shocked. Ladybug just closes her eyes with a serious expression.

"Even if I did I would never take your side... You broke your promise and I will make sure you regret breaking it." As soon as she said that, Ladybug created a shadow portal beneath her feet, teleporting away. 

Lady bone demon remains there shocked without noticing a small tear falling from her eyes. 

"Don't worry Piáo Chóng, I'll make sure you understand my side no matter what."

...

Ladybug returns to the aircraft and upon arrival finds MK and Monkey King arguing.

"ENOUGH!!" Everyone stopped and stared at Sandy. "I think we should give Mr. Monkey King a chance to explain." 

Everyone turned to the Monkey King. Ladybug approaches, de-transforming in the process. 

"Okay, okay, I've never been on vacation... During the battle with the Spider Queen I discovered that the Lady Bone Demon had returned. She's not a flower to smell, I needed something to fight against her. Something so powerful that Even she couldn't win. A gun-"

Before Monkey King could say anything else, Marinette punched him in the face, sending him flying away. Everyone looked shocked as Marinette remained with an angry expression.

Monkey King holds on to the aircraft's bar while rubbing his nose. "Agh damn... What the hell was that!" Monkey King shouted only to stop when he saw Marinette's condition.

Her hair, previously tied up by her sprinkles, was now loose, her blouse was torn while an eyebrow scar was visible. 

It turns out that the scar was made when she was secretly training with Macaque. Her scar was hidden thanks to her bangs but now it is clearly seen and her blouse was damaged when she was thrown with the others.

"Marinette I-" "Shut up you idiot!" Monkey King looks at her shocked while Marinette remained with an extinct savage. "You have no right to speak you bastard!!" 

Everyone looked at her shocked and surprised that Marinette was using words like that with the Monkey King. Monkey King quickly raises his hands in the air in defense.

"Oh Peaches! Calm down, I haven't finished-" He tries to speak but is interrupted again. "What else to say your actions made it clear that you don't care!" Marinette screams as her eyes glowed faintly blue.

"To a weapon that can help to-" "FUCK!"

Everyone panicked when they realized that Marinette was out of control. Monkey King begins to tremble when he realizes that he was about to die at the hands of the young guardian. 

Marinette was about to lunge at the Monkey King when she was grabbed by Sandy. She struggles to free herself while Sandy, Pigsy and Tang try to calm her down but to no avail.

MK trying to ignore it (which was impossible) looks at the Monkey King. "So if you think you can beat her... Let's go find it."

Monkey King looks at MK in surprise. "What?! No! You're not going! I'm going!" Monkey King shouts. "Wait what? You chose ME! I can help! We all can!" 

"So that's where the problem is, you have this little thing called mortality so-""You yourself don't look very immortal, Mr. King." Mei interrupts him again while Marinette, who was now loose, nods.

"We can do it! We are stronger together." MK says making Monkey King look at everyone who had determined looks. "It's OK."

MK and Mei celebrate making Marinette huff in exhaustion. "But it won't be easy. In fact, it will be very VERY dangerous." Monkey King says with a confident smile.

"Okay! So where are we going?" Pigsy asks. Monkey King then takes out a map and gives it to them making their eyes light up when they see it.

"Well it looks like we're going on a journey... To the West!" Monkey King says.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"In fact... You have a strong fist Peaches."

"Go to hell!"

"MARINETTE!!!"

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.9K 27
Paris' favorite Marinette Dupain-Cheng has gone missing for good, and Cat Noir just can't settle with the fact that no one seems to care, but he will...
94.8K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...
57.2K 1.3K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...
184 4 2
Hello everyone. I'm MiraculouslyGory. Btw, I changed it to MiraculousGory because it sounds better than YaBoyPringles. Plus it shares my two commo...