my overprotective obsessed bo...

By FaithSmith362

Vince chung one of the most popular people in school is secretly obsessed with Steve a nerd, after Steve gets... More

first time
punished

transformed and telling the parents

8 0 0
By FaithSmith362

Steve woke up with a completely hungover but he felt normal as he looked at his chest and it shrunk back to normal, he notice his bottom was bigger now.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!"he screams

His body

(Without the big chest, ignored the very pretty girl this is his body)

He does his usual routine and gets dressed and brushed his teeth and messy hair.

His outfit

(The pants one)

After getting he made his way down stairs smelling the breakfast

He enters the kitchen to see his family except Roger,the family's alien roommate.

They looked extremely serious as stan noticed his new figure.

he sat down with a nervous smile.

"Good morning everyone did y'all sleep well"

"Steve what going going on"Francine asked

"It's nothing"

"Steven Anita Smith"stan replied saying His full name.

'oh sh*t'

"I got a notification that you were having a party"

"Mhmm"Steve starts to eat his breakfast

"That you were f*cking someone"

"That's True"

Steve tried to stay cool and answered the questions.

"That's True"

"And Vince confessed to me"

"A boy"

"A boy confessed to you"Hayley asked

"Not just a boy,it was Vince chung,he confessed that he was obsessed with me"

"O-obsessed"

"Steven,be careful obsessed people is dangerous"Francine cried worriedly

"Mom I'll be okay, he just apologized to me yesterday for how he's been treating me,he actually didn't want to say hurtful things to me"

"He's actually trying to do better,he wants to be accepted by you guys"

"And makes you think I'll accept him"

"Cause you can trust him with me,he cares about me just like you do,he would be sad,mad, disappointed in himself if something happens to me,I saw it in his eyes he wants to change"Steve said finishing his breakfast.

He stands up shocking Haylay, Francine and Roger, they're eyes widen in at Steve's now thicc figure.

"Omg Steve your ass"

"What? My ass is what"

"It's f*cking huge"Jeff stated

"Jeff!!!"

"I know,I seen it "

Steve looked at his big bottom and sighs as he walks out the kitchen and get his school bag.

Everyone looked at each other as stan sighs rubbing his face in stress.

He thought about it before ,he then decided to drive his son to school without a problem.

He decided to talk to him alone in his room.

He walks upstairs to his son's room .

Once he's at his room,the raven knocked on the door, hearing a faint'come in'the patriarch comes in with a soft but warning expression.

"Steve, please be careful"

"Huh"

The brunette was already ready with his bag on his back.

"Please, be careful, you don't know what the popular can do"

"Of course, they're the underestimated king and queen bees of school, that'll do anything to ruin their victims life."

"Look, we're just looking out for you,we just don't want you to get hurt to get hurt"

"I know but please trust Vince,he wants to make it up to me,to you,to us, please give him a chance"

Stan was silent but nodded,he looked at the Time and realized they getting late for school.

"Shoot, we're late let's go"

The brunette nodded and followed him to the front door where Francine was at with two lunches in her hands.

" Steve,you'll be careful right,you need to be careful" Francine asked putting his lunch in his bag and giving stan his lunch.

"Mom don't worry,I'll be careful"

"Honestly sweetie these obsessive people are crazy smart and manipulative"

"It's okay I'll be alright"Steve resuring her as Francine gave stan his keys.

"Okay let's get going"stan said at the door.

The brunette nodded and followed him to the family car,the man starts the car while Steve gets in the car and they drive off.

-Few minutes later-

It didn't take long for them to arrive to the school building.

"Wait Steve before you leave, please heed my warning,be careful"stan warned

Steve nodded and exited the car and entered the school.

He took his father's words into consideration,he didn't blame them for being worried about him.

He ignored the gazes of everyone, everybody looked at him with shocked/thirsty and his newly developed *ss.

He immediately hurried to his friends and approached them with a nervous smile.

"Hey guys"

"Hey steveeeee"snot replied turning to Steve and stretching the 'e' alot.

They all looked at Steve shocked, looking up and down,up and down at his newly developed butt.

Steve noticed the gazes and got nervous.

"Uh is everyone okay"

"Yea,it just your butt is huge"

"Nani ga atarashī ka, kare wa hiyoko ni henshin suru tsumorida"toshi replied in bewildered

Steve was about saying something when he suddenly felt his behind get slapped,he squeaked turning to who slapped him.

To see his new boyfriend Vince chung smirking at him.

"Hey stevie"

"Vince hi"

The two embraced shocking them even more,what shocked them the most is that they started kissing.

"W-whats going on"Barry cried

"We're dating that's what and I gotta say, I'mma bit disappointed that the juggs is gone but with the cakes I'm excited."he said licking his lips in lust.

"Hn, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself"

Steve noticed the clock that class Time is about to start.

"Oh it's about to be class time already, let's go"Steve said taking his hand and walking to class.

While walking to class Steve didn't notice that Vince and every boy was looking at in lust.

Once Steve arrived at the class, Vince went to his.

The teacher's jaw dropped at his dumbtruck for a ass.

"Steve, w-whats happening to you?"

"I don't know,I woke up like this"

The Teacher sighed and continued the lesson.

During class Steve felt eyes on him and looked behind him to see 5 guys staring at him with lust.

He immediately turns back to the front paying attention to the teacher.

He sighs as he begins to ask himself when will the suffering end, now he knows what women go through minus the menstrual cycles and pregnancy.

After the class everyone went to the cafeteria for lunch when Steve needed to use the bathroom.

While going to the bathroom Steve hears talking,

He decided to easdrop and hears one of the popular bullies were talking about him.

Steve decided to hear everything completely forgetting about the bathroom.

Once he was finished listening he immediately ran to the bathroom to plan and to use it.

After using the bathroom he explored the school looking for a bucket.

Once he used found the bucket, Steve found the nearest exits to find something.

Steve exits the school to find what's he's looking for.

Once he's done looking for a object,he immediately got a idea for worms and water and mud.

After putting the worms, water and mud in the bucket,the brunette waddled to the lunch room little did he know that Vince was following him.

"Hey" a deep voice called out making Steve jump in surprise.

Steve put the bucket down and looks around himself and sees his his boyfriend Vince behind him.

"Oh, Vince you scared me.!"

"Sorry...what are you doing?"

"Oh um are you sure you wanna know?"

"Shoot?"

"Oh um okay I overheard Stephanie"

(Stephanie is my oc background character that dated Vince but broke up due to cheating with 3 different guys)

"My ex?"

"Mhmm, she's planning on a prank revenge on me since we're now dating"

"Wow"

"Yea but I'm about to foils her plan"he said with a angelic smile.

Vince smirks at thought of Stephanie getting embarrassed in front of everyone.

"Y'Don't mind if I join"

"No no I don't"Steve replied.

"Ooh we need to get you a bucket"

"Don't have to"Vince stated pulling out another bucket.

".... Oooh"Steve squealed in happiness making Vince chuckle.

"Omg I think I got it"

"Oh,do tell"Vince flirtatiously said.

Steve smiles and explains the plan which made Vince nod of approval.

"Omg I'm so excited."

Steve pours half of mixed stuff in Vince's bucket,the two happily helped each other.

Vince helped lift him to put the blue object on one of the doors.

Steve blushes as Vince's strong arms caught him from falling.

Puttng him down, Vince assists him by pouring the substance behind his friends.

Snot,Barry and Yoshi gave him a questioning look Steve gives them resurging smile as they went to their lunch seats.

Steve opens his lunch bag his mother gave and starts to eat.

The inner him was smirking as he knew what's happening.

Suddenly he felt something wet,he immediately turned to see who it was behind him.

"A-aaah!"

Vince saw that and immediately stood up in overprotective mode.

Steve looks at the person in shock, Stephanie was laughing and smirking as she began to slip on something beneath her.

"Aaaaah!"

Some students saw her fall and laughed at her.

"Ey Stephanie is covered in mud"

Everyone looked at her and laughed.

The girl stood up in disbelief as she screamed about her hair and outfit.

"Huh aaaaah! My hair"

Vince out of instinct grabbed Steve as Stephanie glared at them and ran out of the cafeteria only to be splashed by a second bucket.

Stephanie looked at everyone to see who did this,she sees Vince embracing Steve as they smirk and laugh at her.

Everyone saw what happened and laughed at her, Vince was holding Steve closely.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up."Vince said holding him in bridal position.

Steve nodded as his friends protested to follow them.

"Hey wait,let us come with ya"snot cried

The three followed them.

-few minutes later-

The five entered the shower part of the locker room.

The raven gently put the brunette down.

Steve starts the shower and got undressed.

Steve enters the shower completely naked.

During the shower Steve got curious about what Stephanie poured on him,he immediately started to smell himself and immediately realized it was water even though ita wasn't.

'water huh'

"Hey uh Steve do you got spare clothes that I can get for ya"snot called out

"Yes it's in my locker in my bag"

"I'll go get it."

"Thanks the key is in My pocket"

Snot nodded took the key and ran off.

-few minutes later-

Snot came back immediately with the clothes,next to him was Vince holding a towel.

"Hey uh Steve I got your clothes, and uh the gym teacher and lunch teacher called you,they need to talk"

"..."

Steve heard what he said and suspected to happen,he knew he was in trouble and about telling the  truth since he's knows he can't lie.p

After the shower he shampoo his hair, during the shower he started to itch not knowing there's red irritated spots on him.

Once he's done taking his shower he immediately thought of plan.

After the shower he immediately got dressed,he grabbed the towel from Vince.

He comes out with a towel and red spots which made everything freeze.

Everyone's eyes widen as they seen the irritated spots.

"You said the principal want to speak to me right,id decided to tell the truth"

"S-steve you're"

"What, what's wrong"

Steve shrugged it off and got dressed immediately.

His outfit

After getting dressed everyone made their way to the principals office.

Few minutes later they arrived at the office both parents were there.

"Mr Smith, you probably don't know why your here"

"Actually,I decided to tell the truth of what I did and why"

"Okay since we didn't get Stephanie's side of the story first then I'll hear hers"

"Ugh whatever"

Steve explained the entire story  which made everyone shock.

"Hmm! She embarrassed you by poured water on you"

"Yea but I thought it was water till I started itching at the shower"

"..."

"Stephanie honey be honest"Stephanie mom stated

"Are you kidding me she won't be honest, it's the truth that she'll lie honestly"stan replied angrily.

"Now, now Mr Smith we still haven't heard her part"

Everyone in the room knows there's 3 side to a story, Stephanie then try to lie pinning the blame on both Steve, Vince and her friend.

"Lies you want to embarrass me because I stole your boyfriend cause you couldn't keep your legs closed"

"So technically it's your fault "

The principal sighs as he was told what Stephanie was actually doing by the teacher's,he decided to hear both stories and suspected Stephanie to be better.

Stephanie then told the truth knowing she can't get away with it and let's just say her parents were disappointed.

"Alright Stephanie since you poured a concoction of different elemental liquids on Steve,I've decided that Stephanie you're suspended for 4 weeks"

"What"

"And Steve your suspended for 1 week since it was self defense"

Everything was done as Steve accepted his fate and walks out.

His parents was shocked yet proud as they about to exit the school .

They were stopped by Steve friends.

"Wait Steve since you're suspended, should I bring any work that you'll miss"

"...Yes"he said nodded.

The family immediately walking off while class starts.

Once they're in the car.

"Y'know when I said be careful,I didn't mean this"

"I know"

"But we're proud and that's the only thing that matter"Francine stated

"Hn, that's right, we're proud that this is out of self defense,so your off the hook"

Steve smiles as they drove off.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 166K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1K 88 38
Spider-Woman finds herself becoming friends with the Defenders and Avengers... both teams want her... the story follows what ensues. Dakota Knight is...
825K 69.1K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...