𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑, 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 | 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀...

By xzoe_writesx

theres a new boy at heartbreak high. him and maggie hit it off, and she takes quite a liking to him. but what... More

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄
𝐦𝐚𝐩 𝐛*𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐬
𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?
𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐨
𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭
𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧?

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬

1.2K 37 9
By xzoe_writesx

"𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆." maggie mumbled into malakais ear as she leant over him, smiling sweetly.

he stirred in his sleep, turning over as his hair was ruffled and messy and his voice was rough, "hey you." he smiled, his eyes opening to meet hers.

"you to have to get up. time for school." she shook him gently, causing him to groan in his throat.

"no why cant we stay in bed forever." malakai whined, grabbing maggies waist softly and pulling her next to him.

she giggled, her hair wafting onto the pillows as her head laid down next to his.

she turned to him as he did the same, and the two just laid there staring at each other for a while. maggies eyes traced his features, from his beautiful eyes down to his plump morning lips, then to his jawline.

"you look so pretty in the morning." he spoke, taking out his hand and cupping her cheek with it.

"so do you." she giggled slightly, taking his hand and placing a warm kiss on the palm of it.

"i just wanna say thank you for letting me stay over last night. thank you for being there for me." she hummed as he felt his thumb stroke the bone of her cheek.

"of course, maggs. im always gonna be here for you." he responded, staring into her eyes with a soft expression.

the two just laid there for a couple more minutes hand in hand, before maggies eyes peaked open and spotted the time. "malakai we really have to go." she said lowly.

"ugh, fine." he rolled over, kissing her forhead before jumping off of the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"you'll be thanking me when you're not late!" she exclaimed as he waltzed out the room in a strop.

❦❦❦

𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐢

malakai was in the boys changing rooms when dusty, spider and ant were interrogating him on where he was last night.

"dude, you were meant to play fifa with us last night where'd you go?" dusty inquired, placing a hand on malakais shoulder.

"uh, just-" malakai was cut off, barely able to speak.

"he was with a chic. i just know it." spider teased him, throwing his jersey on over his head.

malakai leaned his head against the wall, knowing he was about to get an earful.

"who was it? who was the lucky lady?" ant smirked, nudging his shoulder in a teasing manner.

malakai contemplated on what to say, feeling extremely under presser from the conversation. "i cant say." malakai uttered, watching as the boys grew excited knowing they were right.

"i fucking knew it." the three boys cackled, slapping him with their jerseys.

"why cant you say? is it some mystery girl? do we know her?" dusty pushed, inching closer to malakai so that he would spill.

malakai looked down in his lap, thinking for a second knowing he had to be very careful with his reply.

"it was no one dude. honestly just leave it." malakai chuckled.

"come on! did you do doggy? missionary? cowgirl?" ant teased, grabbing dustys legs and hoisting them up to resemble his imagination of how malakais night panned out.

"ooo malakai, go faster. go faster." ant spoke in a fake high pitched voice, pretending to thrust into dustys legs earning laughs from all of the boys.

"did you wrap up?" dusty questioned, referring to if or if he didnt use a condom.

malakai sat there speechless, unsure of how to play this.

"what?! no dummy?!" ant exclaimed, dropping dustys legs in shock.

"right if i tell you will you all just fuck off." malakai chuckled, earning nodds from all the boys.

"it was maggie." malakai stated.

"monroe? i had that one coming to be fair. shes always giving you the fuck me eyes." spider chuckled.

"no we didnt do anything-" malakai was cut off.

"sure you didnt." ant teased him, knocking his shoulder with his fist.

"no guys seriously she was upset and needed a-" malkai was cut off once again.

"dick?" spider joked, the other two boys playfully laughing in return.

malakai rolled his eyes, "no. she need a friend."

"sure. a 'friend'." spider scoffed, sitting down in his seat and running a hand through his hair.

"you definetely hooked up." dusty remarked.

"dude, we didnt. i swear." malakai pleaded, holding his hands out in surrender.

"whatever you say bro." ant shrugged.

❦❦❦

"maggs can you help me put these out before jojo comes?" amerie pleaded as her, maggie, darren and quinni entered the classroom ready for SLTs.

"yeah sure." she accepted, walking on over to the girl and shuffling the papers in her arms.

"thank you." amerie smiled, handing her half of the pile.

quinni mused, "uhm, maggie?" the girl had a concerned look on her face.

"whats up?" maggie responded as she laid out papers onto each table.

"did you and malakai hook up or something?"

"what? no- why?" maggie furrowed her eyebrows, watching as quinni looked underneath one of the tables.

"it says so on the map..." quinni muttered.

"what the fuck?" maggie remarked, dropping the papers and running over to where quinni was looking,

"is it true?" amerie widened her eyes, looking from maggie back towards the map.

"what? no! i mean- we've kissed a couple times. but nothing more." maggie spoke, running a hand through the roots of her hair in frustration.

"its probabaly just a rumor maggs. the boys in the school are sluts for drama, they believe whatever they want to. just ignore it." darren advised her, placing a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"yeah. i guess."

"so, you and malakai kissed?" darren smirked, looking her up and down playfully.

maggies face reddened, "uh, yeah. i was gonna tell you guys but you already had shit going on."

"its fine maggs. you couldve told us, we would've loved to hear about it." amerie said kindly.

"i know, im sorry." the blonde girl apologised.

"you can give us the details after school." quinni grinned, walking over to her seat as students began to swarm into the classroom.

"yeah sure."

maggie watched as malakai entered, smiling at her instantly before making his way over towards her and taking a seat.

"hiya." she grinned, looking up at him blissfully.

"hey trouble." malakai smirked, taking a seat next to her.

before they could begin conversation, jojo, headmistress woodsy and two unfamiliar men strolled in.

"okay, listen up. we have two very special guests speaking with you all today. mr peterson is a regular visitor at the school and will run you all through some workshops." jojo informed the class.

the man began speaking, "thank you miss obah. okay so, hi everyone im kurt peterson."

the other man spoke, "and im constable paul perry. the other officers just call me PP." maggie rolled her eyes at the immaturity of the officer.

"okay so im a former police officer, and believe it or not many moons ago i was a student here at hartley high. so after i graduated i decided to join the police force where i served for over 10 years, until injury forced me out." kurt spoke.

darren raised his hand.

"question?" kurt inquired.

darren lead on, "did you injure yourself from over-policing a marginalised community?"

the classroom chuckled, along with maggie and the boy beside her.

kurt furrowed his eyebrows, "uh, no i tripped on a fence."

maggie pursed her lips in attempt not to laugh at the awkward silence within the room.

he continued, "right so, we're gonna split the class in two. all the girls are with me and all the boys are with constable perry."

the classroom shuffled around as people collected their belongings.

"hey, so do you still want me to swing by darrens after school today?" malakai asked, gently grabbing her arm.

"oh yeah sure. i'll text you the time. it wont be too early though because im getting ready before i go." maggie smiled as she stared up at him.

"okay perfect. so i'll see you later?"

"see ya." she grinned widely, saddling the strap of her bag onto her shoulder and heading out of the classroom with the rest of the girls and kurt.

❦❦❦

the girls made their way into the hall and maggie took a seat inbetween harper and missy at the end of the bench.

kurt began, standing infront of all of the girls with a large whiteboard. "this programme is a young womans guide to survival. we call it...rack off."

he turned over a poster, revealing the words rack off labeled in bold writing.

"lovely." maggie giggled along with harper and missy besides her.

"sexual assault is a sad reality for far too many young women. rack off is a source indicated to equip you with the defense and the knowledge to prevent it." he finished. 

"its time to learn how to get them too..." he remarked enthusiastically, expecting someone in the audience to complete his sentence for him.

"rack up?" darren joked, earning chuckles from all the girls.

"rack off." kurt grinned.

maggie sighed as she felt her eyelids become heavy and a yawn developed in her throat.

"so now i'm going to demonstrate some simple self defense moves that you can practice on each other. so who wants to be a volunteer?" he inquired although he was only met with dead silence as nobody wanted to do it.

due to the fact nobody volunteered, kurt selected of his own choice. "how about you? at the back?" he suggested, indicating to harper.

maggies eyes widened as harpers head perked up.

"yes, you." kurt uttererd.

harpers got up, hesitating slightly before making her way to the front of the class.

"can i have your arm?" he asked her, and she silently held out her arm as he held it in place.

"so a man has a strong grip on you. you cant pull down, or back. but the weakest part of the grip is the thumb. so you need to cross grip-"

the man was cut off as harper reached out and held a lighter violently against the mans arm, causing him to curse out, "ah!" he exclaimed, pulling back from her and examining his arm in a concerned manner.

maggie leaned forwards, her eyes widened in shock from what she had witnessed.

"did you just burn me?" he asked, heavily breathing as he recovered from the pain.

"got you to rack off didnt it?" harper gulped, standing there shaking slightly.

miss obah butted in, "uh okay i think thats a good point to uh- to finish up with." she spoke seeming to be lost for words.

maggie watched as harper shoved the lighter into her pocket and stormed forwards, grabbing her bag and strutting out of the room.

"what was that about?" missy muttered from next to her.

"i dont know but im a little worried." maggie spoke, nervously biting her bottom lip as she stared at the door harper had stormed out of.

the workshop was cut short for obvious reasons, and the students shortly went back into jojo's classroom.

jojo began, still very shocked from the workshop. "okay tell me something you all learnt today."

"10,000 steps miss. thats all it takes me to become a tank." ant joked, making maggie confused as to the fact that it wasnt related to a sexual assault course.

"wait you guys didnt get the same sexual assalt thing we did?" sasha mused.

maggie looked to malakai next to her, and he shook his head to resemble that they didnt.

maggie scoffed, "is that a fucking joke?" she said outloud.

"yeah thats fucked." missy stated angrily.

spider butted in from across the room, "we dont need it okay? we are all feminists here yeah? we know how to ask for consent. we use protection. i mean, malakai the pull out king. he just comes on himself. right maggie?"

maggies face redenned as commotion grew within the room from the boys comment.

"shut the fuck up spider." ant defended her.

maggie turned to malakai with a confused expression. "im confused did you tell them we hooked up or something?" she whispered.

"no, no. of course not. its just you know how they are we were in the changing rooms and they jumped to a conclusion because i told them we hung out last night." malakai spoke instantly, preventing her from getting the wrong idea.

maggie bit her lip, staring at the ground as she listened. if malakai was the type of guy that talked about her in that manner then she wanted that to be cleared up before things got serious.

"oh okay. just shut it down straight away if they say something again though malakai. i dont want rumors spread about me." maggie muttered, her eyes flickering his face.

"yeah. im sorry." he whispered, gently grabbing her hand under the table.

she smiled slightly, looking down at their interlocked hands.

❦❦❦

"your boobs look massive." darren spoke, staring down at maggies chest area as she entered his house after she completed getting ready.

school was now over and they had to leave for mardi gras in an hour. that night she decided to wear a white lace bralette with a black pencil skirt, black heels, she placed some silver glitter on her cheekbones and in the corner of her eyes and lastly she just curled her hair at the bottom.

"dont objectify me." she joked, shoving their shoulder slightly as she sat down on the couch next to amerie and quinni.

"you look sexy thougy. for real." amerie spoke, draping an arm around the girls shoulder.

"thank you hun. so do you." maggie smiled sweetly, laying her head on the girls shoulder.

"so what time are the boys toys getting here?" quinni spoke up, gesturing to malakai and cash who were apparently coming tonight.

"i dont know. guys dont really manage time that well." darren rolled his eyes as he poured a glass of champagne.

"neither do lesbians apparently." quinni muttered, her jaw ticking as she picked at her nails.

"what? is sasha not coming?" maggie leant forward, looking towards quinni with sorrow as she could clearly see the girls low mood.

"nope. she got caught up at missys." quinni spoke, disappointment in her voice.

"shes with missy?" maggie perked an eyebrow.

"yep." quinni replied.

"wow." maggie scoffed, leaning back on the couch and folding her arms over one another.

"what?" amerie asked, looking down at her as she pouted.

"nothing. i just thought missy was on my side but clearly not." maggie pursed her lips as she began to bite on her nails.

"listen, can we all please put our problems aside tonight and just enjoy it." amerie pleaded, getting up from the couch to hype everyone up.

"okayy, anything for you ams." maggie giggled as amerie dragged her off of the sofa to dance.

just then, a knock chimed at the door.

"oh i'll get it." darren uttered, shoving themself off of the coach and wondering over to the door.

maggie heard the door click open, and in came cash and malakai.

his eyes landed on her immediately and his expression brightened as did hers.

"hey you, you finally made it." she smiled, walking up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck to embrace him in a hug.

"had to hurry over here to see you didnt i?" he teased as his hands looped around her low waist.

"smooth. want some champagne?" the blonde giggled, pulling away from him and snatching up the bottle of champagne that was stood on the table.

"yes. please." he grinned warmly, taking a seat on the couch and spreading his legs slightly.

"malakai my love we're gonna need to get you out of whatever the hell this is." maggie giggled, her hand circling the area infront of his shirt.

"what? whats wrong with this?" his eyebrows furrowed as he looked down at his shirt.

"everything. but you're still pretty so it makes up for it." she hummed, tapping his cheek with her hand and placing as kiss on it.

darren entered the room, hearing their conversation. "do you want something gay to wear?"

malakai thought for a second, glancing towards maggie hesitantly and then back at darren. "um yes please."

quinni, amerie and maggie all clapped in unison.

"yay! lets go." maggie grinned, grabbing his arm lightly and pulling him into darrens bedroom to find something.

malakai, darren and cash quickly went through some outfits and malakai ended up just wearing a shirt unbuttoned and some black shorts whilst the group had to pick out a thong for cash to wear to cover his black eye.

before the group left they did a couple shots, took some photos of which maggie posted on her instagram and then they made their way out with 20 minutes left to spare before mardi gras began.

❦❦❦

"hey!!" maggie exclaimed as her group approached ant, harper, dusty, sasha, missy and spider who were at the front of the line.

"hey! you look fucking incredible." harper waved her over, engulfing her in a hug as the others greeted her.

"you too harps, love the lippy on you." she grinned, looking up at the girl as she pulled away from the hug.

"hey maggs." ant smiled as he drew his arm around her in a side hug.

"you're fluffy." she giggled, gesturing to the big white fluffy jacket he had on.

"its tight right?" ant grinned, looking down over his outfit.

"sure ant." she giggled.

she turned back to malakai, interlocking her arm with his as she leant her head on his shoulder.

"you okay?" he spoke softly as he looked down at her.

"yeah im good." she beamed, playing with the rings on his hands as she patiently waited for the line to shorten so that they could go inside.

"you cold?" he asked, running the palm of his hand over the side of her arm.

"a little. i should've brought a jacket." she spoked, shaking her body a little bit due to the cold.

"i dont have a jacket with me, if i did i would've given it to you." he told her.

"its okay, i'll be fine when we get inside."

"you getting wasted tonight?" malakai smirked, raising his eyebrows slightly as he analysed her features.

maggie giggled, looking up into his big brown eyes, "maybe. you?"

"probably." malakai replied, grinning down at her warmly.

Later on after the group got inside, maggie made the decision not to drink too much due to the fact that she wanted to avoid a hangover the next day although she still did a couple shots to maintain the vibe of the night.

malakai on the other hand was doing drugs and drinking so she was dedicated to taking care of him that night.

an hour went by, and malakai approached her through the crowd.

"you're fucking hammered." maggie chuckled as malakai grabbed her waist and swung her around the dance floor.

"no! im just having fun. having fun with you." he smirked, looking down at her with bliss.

"you're caps kicked in hasnt it?" she giggled, placing her hands on the sides of his face to check his eyes.

"i feel fuckin' deadly ey." he chuckled, swaying back and forth as she held him in place by cupping his cheeks with her hands.

she playfully shook his face, causing him to erupt in laughter as she squealed softly.

"come here." he uttered, pulling her into him by the back of her upper thighs.

"you okay? do you need to take a minute?" she muttered into his ear.

"no. just cuddle me." he spoke lazily, engulfing her body in his arms causing her to laugh.

"you smell nice." she spoke as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

"so do you. you always smell like coconuts." he spoke, a goofy smile slapped on his lips.

"coconuts?" the blonde snickered.

"yeah. i love the way you smell." he hummed, placing little peck kisses up her neck that he was leaning into.

"you're too cute." she giggled into his neck.

"i am cute arent i." he grinned as the two pulled away to face eachother, maggies hands still wrapped around his neck.

"yeah you are." she smiled, looking up at him and placing a little kiss on his nose.

"can i have a real kiss?" he teased, leaning closer towards her.

"just a little one." she spoke, standing on her tip toes to peck his lips lightly.

he stood there, his eyes lacing her face as he admired her and the way that the lights reflected inside her eyes.

"you're so pretty." he spoke, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"so are you." she giggled as her hands ran up the hair on the back of his head.

just then, the microphone boomed throughout the room as the show was about to begin.

"oh shit malakai come on we have to go watch darren." maggie pleaded, softly grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the front.

maggie stumbled slightly, shoving herself and malakai inbetween amerie and cash as they looked up towards the stage.

malakai kept hold of her hand as they stood, rubbing the back of hers with the pad of his thumb.

"next category, virgin vogue. bring it in an all white look. dj, pump the beat." one of the judges stated as the music began to play.

"yes! go darren!" maggie exclaimed as darren strutted out onto the stage.

she watched as he strutted forwards, shaking his body and moving in all different turns as the music continued to play in the background.

everyone cheered in unison for the boy, maggie looked up to cash and noticed the admiring look on his face and smiled to herself. he was in love for sure.

he waved his arms with rhythm, moving his hands down and slut dropping in the middle of the stage which earns tons of cheers.

"go on darren!" maggie cheered him on, jumping up and down enthusiastically.

"one, two, three. hold that pose for me!" the speakers announced and darren dropped to the floor, splaying his leg out in the air iconicly.

the show ended, and maggie was sure she burst an eardrum at the sound of supportive applause in her ear.

the judges announced the votes, and he recieved 3 10's although one of the judges didnt agree with the fact that he wasnt wearing white which disqualified him from the competition.

nevertheless, when darren jumped off the stage everyone ran over in support.

"you were fucking amazing darren! that judge is a doug. dont listen to her." maggie beamed, embracing him in a hug as she heart his heartbeat through his chest as he was out of breath.

"thanks babe." darren smiled sweetly, turning to the others who were congratulating him.

❦❦❦

after a couple of hours, maggie grew tired and since she was the only sober one she decided to walk malakai home for once saying that he was off of he fucking head.

they stumbled out of the party, maggie giggling at the boys drunken state.

he took her arm, spinning her around and then pulling her into the side of him, interlocking his hand with hers.

"woah woah woah! feel that?" malakai spoke, pulling her into him and holding her hand against his shirt.

"what?" she giggled, looking up at the silly boy.

"thats boyfriend material." malakai spoke, a stupid grin growing onto his lips as he swung her arm back and forth.

maggie playfully rolled her eyes, "stupid."

the two kept walking, swaying their hands back and forth as maggie tried to steady malakais footing so that he didnt fall over.

"so?" malakai mused, turning to her with a soft gaze.

"what?" she inquired.

"can i be your boyfriend?" he smiled, slightly biting down on his bottom lip.

maggie stared up at him with doe eyes as a pink tint dyed her cheeks and her hair swayed in the wind as they walked.

"you really want an answer right now? you wont even remember this conversation tommorow." maggie spoke.

"maggie i'd remember you even if someone erased my memory." he charmed her, stepping closer as he towered over the girl.

"well then...you need to take me on a date first." she mused, looking down at her feet with a smitten grin.

"a date? sure. anything you want." he spoke.

"where would you wanna go?" she inquired curiously.

"i dont mind. anywhere you want." he shrugged.

"we'll discuss this in the morning when you're not intoxicated." she giggled, interlocking her arm with his gently.

"its a little bit cute though, eh?" he said, playing a dopey smile on his lips.

"sure malakai." she blushed, grabbing his chin with her thumb.

she glanced down the street as she heard commotion start to stir, spotting cops ushering everyone out.

"malakai the cops are coming. come on." she pulled him along gently, although he resisted.

"oh no. party poopers." he groaned, pulling her arm back.

"malakai love we have to go." she giggled, although her smile dropped as she saw the cop making his way over to them.

"they're not gonna do anything maggs." he assured her, gesturing to the man with his hand.

"malakai, come on. please." she pleaded.

the police man approached them, "get going folks." the man ordered as he stared them both down.

"oh no. the party poopers have come to poop on our party." malakai said in a goofy manner.

"hurry up." the cop ordered.

maggie grew a concerned expression as the man shoved malakai in the back, causing him to launch forwards slightly.

"sir you dont have to push him. we're leaving." maggie informed the man.

"we're goin dude." malakai stated with a rather bad attitude.

malakai slowed down his step on purpose, of which was an extremely bad idea and maggie grew a little scared.

"malakai come on-" she was cut off as the man pushed him in the back again.

this time malakai turned around to face the man and he didnt look impressed, "dude im going."

although as he turned around, he was pushed in the back for a third time which pushed malakai over the edge.

he turned around, walking up to the cop angrily.

"malakai just leave it." maggie pleaded, pulling the boys hand with her.

he glanced at her and then back at the cop, and decided to keep walking with her although under his breath he muttered "fuck off dog."

maggie gasped as malakai suddenly was ripped out of her grip and was shoved onto the floor, severely winding him.

"what the fuck!" maggie exclaimed.

people gasped around her and the cop walked away as ant ran over to malakai, knealing down next to him to check if he was okay.

maggie was going to although she was stood there in shock with her palm across her mouth and her eyes watery.

"holy shit." maggie muttered, breaking out of her trance and running over to malakai as he laid down on the floor coughing his lungs out.

"malakai, you okay? can you see me?" she asked, cupping his face gently.

the boy sat up from the floor quickly, getting up on his feet and running away from the scene as fast as possible to which maggie followed.

some people joined, harper, dusty, amerie and spider.

ant ran behind her as she tried to keep her gaze on malakai, watching as the boy stopped in the middle of an estate.

"malakai-" she objected althiugh failed as she was too out of breath.

"that was seriously fucked up." dusty panted as his hands clasped his kneecaps.

"i knew that they were gonna do something why didnt you stop!-" maggie was cut off.

"what are you yelling at me for?!" malakai spoke as tears formed in his eyes.

maggies expression softened when she saw his state, and she stepped closer to him although he stepped even further back.

"im sorry." she uttered, looking around at the others.

"uhm, did anyone film it? did you get it? can you send it to me?" maggie pleaded, grabbing her phone out of her pocket as her hand shook frantically.

"what are you doing?" malakais gaze snapped towards her.

"malakai we need to show people what happened. you just got assaulted." maggie stated, scrolling through her phone as she felt a notification come through from ant as he sent it to her.

"no! no-" malakai pleaded, stepping forwards and grabbing her phone out of her hand.

"but malakai we need to show people what happened!" maggie exclaimed.

"no! nothing will happen okay? nothing will happen i'll get into shit for it." malakai spoke, breathing heavily as his chest frantically rose up and down.

"no you wont? thats not normal we need to do something-" malakai cut her off.

"maggie listen to me!" he exclaimed, roughly grabbing her shoulders as the others just stood there and watched.

"do not fucking send that around. please." he spoke, his eyes no longer filled with bliss as he looked at her as they were now filled with tears.

"okay im sorry. we can go to the police station instead."

"what? no. you're not fucking listening to me!" he exclaimed, grabbing her phone and deleting it from her camera roll.

"malakai chill bro." ant defeneded her.

maggie watched as he panicked, looking everywhere but at the people infront of him. his hands were shaking and his breathing was so rapid, she felt like crying for him.

"just all of you fuck off." malakai choked, running away from the scene causing people to interject although he didnt listen and just kept running.

maggie looked towards harper as she spoke, "maggie go after him."

maggie took a deep breath, staring at the boy as he ran down the street as fast as he could. if he wanted her he wouldnt be running away from her.

"he wants me to leave him alone right now harps." maggie sighed, tucking her phone into the back of her pocket.

"i'll see you all later." she smiled weakly, running a hand through her hair and taking a deep breath.

"maggs-" ant interjected.

"im fine ant." she spoke, beggining to walk home leaving the others stood there dumbfoundly.

❦❦❦

Authors note:

holy shit this is a long chapter
5062 words 🤯
anyways hope u all enjoyed
DONT BE SILENT READERS
please give me all your feedback!!

love u all
tysm for reading

xoxo

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.1K 18
act one: reggie wilson was a quiet kid. everyone at school knew that and some accepted it. and, to the few who talked about him behind his back, regg...
23.6K 577 8
❝ ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT ❞ - IN which a girl falls in love with a guy, who she has mixed feelings for. [Spencer "Spider" White x OC] [ Sl...
73.4K 2K 33
"please kiss my mouth!"
515K 11.4K 28
Alexa is a 23 year old living in Boston, with a definite past. She fell in love in high school to a boy she never thought she could replace. Unfortun...