๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…‚ | ๐•๐š๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By LeafyzTea

"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฑ." โ€ข A student devoted to achieving vali... More

๐“๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’

1.9K 49 36
By LeafyzTea

𝙸 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝙾𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎
•••
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚔 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚜
───────────●───── 03:10

⇆ ↻ ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷ ↺ ♡

Our next stop, science. Engel and I walked into a new room, one with posters of scientific images and a massive poster of the periodic table plastered at the back of the class. A few other students walked in after us and took their seats, before me and Engel could, I had to introduce myself to the science teacher. I scanned through the class to see what looks like the classroom's back closet open, I let go of Engel's hand and made my way to the back of the class. Before I could take a proper peak inside, the door opens widely to a woman with a white lab coat and goggles, carrying a few glass tubes and a metal like container. She quickly walked to the lab table in front of the class and had set the items she carried down and arranged them to specific places. I viewed her actions curiously as I now walked up to her desk.

"Uh excuse me Miss?"

The lady turns her gaze towards me, a sharp toothy smile she gave me... jeez. Talk about creepy. "Ah, you must be the new student that Circle was talking about. My name is Miss Bloomie, pleasure to have you in my class." She introduces herself and welcomes me within her class. "You know... we were supposed to have a test over this week's lesson, yet that wouldn't be fair towards you. SO! I wanted to set up a little science experiment for our last session." She explained while she happily clapped her hands together in excitement. I questioned exactly what she planned on doing for this "science experiment" that same sharp toothy grin came back with her reply becoming more sinister.

"You'll see."

With that, the bell rang and class starts. I look back at the now full classroom to find Engel's eyes looking at me. He waved his hand over for me to sit next to him, I made my way to an empty desk near his and took a seat. Engel then turned his view on 2 others that sat next to him. A girl who had sock puppets for hands and a boy who had a rather feminine appearance, to top his appearance off, a little bow was placed on top of his head. Engel conversed with the two before the 3 had their gaze towards me.

Engel introduced me to the two, Lana and Abbie. Lana did more of the talking rather than Abbie, which was alright. Maybe he was just shy? While getting to know them both, lana mentioned about the possibility of failing Miss Circle's class, so I offered to help her with some math sheets that was given to her by Miss Circle. Turns out Abbie also needed the help as well, and I was more than glad to help out the two. Yet again, the conversations had to end as Miss Bloomie had called out for the class room's attention, now just starting her experiment.

"Now...I would make you all write down notes, but I'm feeling nice enough to show you a physical example of when two chemicals created a substance."
Miss Bloomie announced as she held a clear normal looking liquid to show to the class. "This is water, right? Looks pretty normal. Yet as you would know, most reactive liquids are usually clear, so you wouldn't know what would be mixed within the water." She explained before placing down the little glass tube of water, now picking up a brown glass bottle. "This is Hexane, a clear yet thin liquid that produces gas when opened." She opened the bottle and poured some within a new and empty glass tube, before closing up the brown bottle and lifting up the tube containing Hexane. "Anyone can easily mistaken this liquid as water, I mean it's very clear so who wouldn't assume it's water? So what if I added some of that Hexane into the water?" She then took the hexane tube and poured some into the water tube, yet with the two liquids combined, nothing seemed to change.

"Looks the same right? Well, the Hexane is lighter than water, so it floats on top like oil." She placed the tube down before pushing most of the items placed on the lab table and dumping the hex and water combo on to the table, all while holding a crazed look of joy. She turned the room's light off, then grabbed the metal container she had carried before, now clearly viewing the item, it was a blow torch. She lit up the torch and set the water on fire, the classroom gasped in shock as the teacher in front of us had literally set her table on fire.

"HAHAHAHA YES. LET IT BURN!" She yelled out before continuing her laughter. Some students looked at the flames in awe, and some looked at the woman in shock.

...

I happen to be one of those people.

Her laughter died down as the flames still went on.
"Because the Hexane is still floating on top of the spilled water, it makes it seem that the water itself is flammable." She ends her explanation right before the sprinklers opened up from the fire's smoke. Students yelled in surprise as Miss Bloomie announced everyone to gain their belongings and wait out in the hallway. Everyone including I had rushed out to avoid getting wet.

"First day here and already an accident happened—" Engel said in a joking manner. To be honest, I did not expect to see an experiment gone wrong on my first day, though I'll probably expect more to come since Miss Bloomie seems kind loca. "Yeah, hopefully my next classes aren't as wild as this one."

Miss Bloomie finally walked out of the room, dampened and had calmed down after the fire.

"I called for some assistance to stop the water sprinkling, so we would have to wait here for some time before the classroom is alright to head back into." She said to the students as one came up to her and asked question. Wasn't fully sure what was said as me and the others were near the back while Miss Bloomie was at the front of the group of kids, but her response sounds annoyed as hell.

"It's not rocket science to understand what's being taught." She said, I guess the student had asked a stupid question then. She woman had let out an annoyed sigh before letting the class dismiss early.
Me, Engel, Lana, and Abbie talked about what had just went down while we walked together towards our next period.

Lunch time had finally arrived. After 4 periods the best part of school finally comes, hopefully the school's food isn't ass. Me and the 3 headed towards the cafeteria, trying to navigate to the lunch line. On the way to getting food, we reunited with Claire and bubble. Already I started to love these guys, their dynamics were fun and wholesome, not to mention how kind they were for taking me in their group. The line wasn't as long since there weren't many kids attending the school, the food that they were serving didn't look bad, nor smell bad either, I just grabbed a tray that looked most appetizing to me and followed the group to a table. Couple of minutes into lunch, I asked Lana and Abbie if they wanted to take this time to work on their math papers. They nodded and take out their own papers from their bags. I went over the math equations shown within the sheet, going step by step on solving each problem. Abbie had no problem with following along, though Lana got distracted here and there with her doodling on the paper. I allowed the two to work on the last few questions on their own, while Abbie seemed to get the hang of it, Lana still looked puzzled on what to do.

"[𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]? Do you think you can help me out with this question? I'm not understanding it—" Lana asks, giving a embarrassed smile. I nodded and worked the problem out with her. Not long after, we got finished with the assignment. Lana and Abbie thanked me greatly for helping them out. Abbie still had a nervous expression as he tugged on the hand lightly for my attention. "Math isn't the only subject I am struggling on... um. Could you help me out with some of my classes? If I don't get my grades up, I'm dead meat." He looked shaken up from his words, I guess he fears being a failure. "Of course." I told him softly, giving him a genuine smile. That seemed to ease him a little, before I could say anything else, he hugged me tightly and started to mumble thank you multiple times, with how quiet he spoke I could barely hear him since the cafeteria became louder with each student arriving. I hugged him back and squeezed him a bit for reassurance, this boy was too precious for this world. The remaining time all of us discussed various topics of interest. The loud ass bell just had to ring when we reached to a good part of the group conversation, unfortunately lunch time was now over. We dumped out trash in one of the near by bins and had to split since only 3 of us had shared the class after lunch. I said my goodbyes to the 2 girls. "Thanks for the help again [𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]!" Lana said. "Do take care of yourself and stay sanitary!" Bubble said. I waved goodbye to the 2 and Abbie, who had once again hugged me, his embrace was very warm and honestly I could stay in it for hours on end. The had let go of me and said his goodbyes before walking with the two girls. I began to head to my next classes I have with Claire, safe to say the rest of the day will be much more quiet.

•Lana• ❤️❤️🩶🩶🩶
•Abbie• ❤️❤️🩶🩶🩶
•Miss Bloomie• 🩵🩶🩶🩶🩶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 232 14
๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—...
218K 8.2K 24
๐Ÿ…จ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…ง ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก A deadly disease spread throughout the world, almost wiping out the whole population. The solution? The government kil...
28.7K 1K 16
"Who said you were allowed to leave me here? Do you really think you were free like the wind? Sweetheart you are stuck with me~" ยกWarning! ยฐโ˜†ยกYander...
5.1K 71 14
{{CM:PSPC}} Claire attends the Paper School every day, each day exciting yet mundane. It's a pretty normal school; Everyone's alive and happy, the fa...