Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 154

1.6K 80 44
By bts_taekook34

Taehyung's expression turned heavy.

He was late. jimin had already met hoshi and fallen in love with him.

He did not know of the proper timeline of events between the two of them. It was truly too difficult to have prevented them from meeting.

“My dear, have you been intimate with him?” taehyung went straight to the point.

“He did try a few times... but we’ve only just gotten to know each other. I’m not willing to be that intimate with him yet. ” jimin responded shyly.

Taehyung released a breath when he heard this. “How did you meet him? What kind of person is he? To think you hid this away from me so well. I’m disappointed in you as a friend.”

“I was just searching for a good opportunity to share this with you.” jimin responded happily. “A while ago, my father hired a new vice-president for his company. His name is Kwon hoshi. He is a senior from our SNU. He carries himself with grace and his appearance is especially charming. I met him when I visited my father’s company and to my surprise, he began pursuing me passionately from the moment we met. He even said he fell in love with me at first sight. For the past few days, he’s been sending me flowers and little presents everyday. I’ve never been in love and couldn’t withstand his passionate pursuit. A few days ago, my brain was especially heated and I agreed to his pursuit and became his boyfriend .”

Taehyung frowned. “Do you like him?”

“He treats me very well and pays attention to me everyday. I’m very moved by him. I suppose I do like him a little because of this. My feelings for him aren’t especially strong yet. He has a very good character. His father, Elder Kwon, is a powerful political figure, yet he came to work on his own. He said that his family originally intended for him to work in politics, but he had grown sick of it and decided to choose business. He plans to first gather experience in our Park family’s company before starting his own company in the future. I feel that he is quite hard working.”

Taehyung really wanted to inform jimin that hoshi was nothing but a particularly well-packaged bastard. In the future, when he married him, he would abuse him to the point where he would suffer three miscarriages. He would even have an affair and a child out of wedlock.

After fearing that jimin would expose the Kwon family’s dirty secrets, they even claimed that he had a mental illness and locked him up in a hospital.

However, the bastard was performing so well right now. Even if he shared the matters of the future with jimin, he could not be certain that jimin would believe in him.

Besides, how was he supposed to explain his own rebirth?

He thought about it and decided to use a different method to help jimin discover hoshi's true colours.

“My dear, listen to me. You have to stay away from that hoshi...” taehyung wanted to continue when he heard a man’s voice, “Minnie, who are you speaking to? Is it your good friend, taetae? Let’s invite him to my home when he’s free. We’ll have to treat him to a good meal.”

“It’s taetae.” jimin's voice sounded especially sweet. “hoshi, I’m warning you.When you meet my best friend, you had better be on your best behaviour. Otherwise, I won’t let you off!”

“I understand.” hoshi's voice sounded gloomy for a moment before he regained his confidence. “Right now, I’m not as important as taehyung to you. However, that’s alright. One day, you’ll fall deeply in love with me.”

The two chatted for a while before hoshi addressed taehyung politely. “Is this Mr. Kim? I’m jimin's boyfriend. My name is Kwon hoshi. If there are any opportunities in the future, I would love to meet you.”

Taehyung instantly felt a little awkward. Clearly, hoshi had been by jimin's side earlier. He must have heard him telling jimin to stay away from him.

It wasn’t suitable to continue with him earlier words right now.

Some matters were more appropriate when addressed with evidence. If he insisted on pursuing this matter without any proof, he would instead appear especially petty.

“We are but strangers. There’s no need to be happy to meet me. Will you hand the phone back to jimin?” taehyung responded politely.

Jimin's voice could quickly be heard. “tae, it’s me. I’ve snatched the phone back.”

Taehyung spoke seriously. “Alright, chim. I’m going to tell you something very important right now. Before the semester ends, you’re not allowed to be intimate with him. Otherwise, we won’t be friends anymore!”

Clearly, jimin was currently at hoshi's place.

The possibility of such matters when they were alone at home was undeniable.

From what he recalled, jimin had taken a few days off from school when it was approaching their final examination. This was likely for the sake of having an abortion.

In other words, it was likely that jimin would soon be taken advantage of by this hoshi one.

“Mr. Kim, don’t you think you’re interfering too much?” hoshi, who was listening by the side, grew unhappy.

Taehyung paid no attention to the bastard’s resistance. He continued. “I, taehyung, will never go back on our words. Chim, if you still care about our friendship, listen to me.”

“I know you’re saying this for my own good. I’ll listen to you, my dear.” jimin had suffered from hoshi's relentless soft tactics for the past few days. He was constantly trying to...

He was in the midst of searching for the right reason to refuse him.

Taehyung's words gave him a very suitable excuse. He warned hoshi, who was by the side. “You heard him . Stop clinging onto me in the future. If I lose tae, my only friend, I’ll definitely break up with you!”

“Alright, alright. Minnie, don’t be angry. Shall we head out for lunch?” hoshi gave in and made a suggestion.

Jimin chatted briefly with taehyung before ending the call.

Taehyung knew that a wolf in sheep’s clothing like hoshi would never give up this easily.

Otherwise, would jimin be forced into having an abortion in their previous lives?

Taehyung deliberated over this and immediately sent a message to jackson:

[Send someone to secretly protect my friend, jimin. If his boyfriend, hoshi, attempts to initiate intimacy with him, come up with ways to stop them. Additionally, the Kwon family clearly wants hoshi to pursue a career in politics. Given that he graduated with outstanding results from SNU, why didn’t he do so? Investigate this. Also, dig out all the news related to his past relationships.]

Jackson responded immediately: [Understood.]

Taehyung narrowed his eyes. Regardless of how attractive he was, he was still a bastard. How could it be possible that he didn’t have any unsightly history?

The only possibility was that the powerful elder in the Kwon family was suppressing the news.

When he obtained the right evidence, he wouldn’t have to speak poorly of hoshi in front of jimin. He would directly chase him away from jimin's side!

Taehyung returned to the Jeon Villa and shared a sweet dinner with jungkook.

They then shared a passionate night in the main bedroom. After their intimacy, jungkook embraced him lovingly. His cold, heavy gaze was filled with love for him . “tae, you must have been sent directly from heaven into my arms.”

Tarhyung leaned into his arms and responded sweetly. “I should be the one saying those words.”

A rare hint of a smile appeared on jungkook's face. He watched him lovingly. “You’re really sneaking further into my heart every single day.”

Ding!

Taehyung had received a new message.

He picked up his phone to check it.

It was a message from jimin: [My dear, did you send someone to watch hoshi and I?]

[That’s right.] taehyung responded helplessly.

He felt a little frustrated. How was jackson this useless? He was discovered instantly.

Two minute later, jimin's response came in.

[I understand that you have good intentions, but it’s better not to send someone to watch us. Hoshi isn’t happy about it. I also don’t like being watched.]

Taehyung responded with one word: [En.]

He then rubbed his forehead in pain.

“What’s wrong?” jungkook held him as he scanned the messages he had sent. “Did something happen to your friend?”

He lifted his head to see his cold, charming appearance. He felt very moved.

After learning he had sent someone to watch jimin, he immediately understood that something had happened to him and did not reprimand him for secretly sending men to watch them. Exactly how much did he trust him?!?

“That’s right.” taehyung nodded.

He did not try to conceal anything as he made a call to jackson in front of jungkook. “How on earth do you handle things? I asked you to watch them and you were discovered before the night was over.”

“Mr. Kim, that hoshi isn’t a simple man.” jackson responded in grievance. “The men I had sent aren’t people who would be discovered so quickly. But the problem is that hoshi is too much of a degenerate. He tried to force himself on jimin the moment he got in the car. My people could only look for opportunities to disrupt them. He immediately understood the situation. I didn’t have any way to save them from exposure. Jimin has now returned home alone. All in all, though my people were discovered, at the very least, he did not lose his innocence tonight. However, I have the feeling that jimin won’t be able to escape Hoshi's palms.”

“I asked you to investigate hoshi's history. How did it go?”

“It isn’t easy.” jackson responded helplessly. “I’ve already found all of hoshi's ex-girlfriends. However, they all unanimously stated that hoshi is a good person and refused to share anything more. It’s clear from their frightened expressions that this man has a problem. After graduating from Jing SNU, hoshi once disappeared for fifteen days. I have news that he had abused his ex-girlfriend,im soyun and was locked up after being accused by soyun. However, she refuses to admit this matter. With Elder Kwon suppressing this issue, I also wasn’t able to obtain his case file.”

It turned out that it was not that hoshi disliked working in politics. Instead, it was because he had lost the opportunity after having a criminal record. Taehyung frowned. “I won’t trouble you for this matter anymore, then. I’ll handle it myself.”

After ending the call, he felt that he could only ask jungkook for help.

As he deliberated over how to begin, jungkook spoke up first. “I’ll find hoshi's case file for you.”

“Thank you,” he responded sincerely.

His expression turned heavy. His tone was somewhat unhappy. “Is there a need for ‘thank yous’ between us? Are you asking for death by being this polite, en?”

The next morning, jungkook headed to the company.

Taehyung decided to guard jimin's side to prevent him from losing his innocence and having to deal with irreversible consequences.

He contacted jimin on WeChat and learned that he was currently in the Park family’s villa. he headed straight there.

Ding-dong, ding-dong!

Taehyung pressed on the Park family’s doorbell.

There was no response. He pressed the doorbell repeatedly but still did not receive any response.

Thirty minutes ago, jimin had clearly informed him he was at home!

Did something happen?

He immediately raised hid voice. “chin, chim? Are you at home? Open the door. If you won’t open the door, I’m going to start banging on it!”

Immediately after saying so, he kicked the villa’s door harshly with a loud noise.

There was no response. So, he continued kicking the door.

His actions remained futile and he contemplated using his special powers to gain entry.

At this moment, he heard footsteps approaching. The villa door opened finally.

A man dressed in a plaid button up and dress pants stood at the door. His features appeared cheerful and refined. However, taehyung noticed a hint of viciousness in his eyes.

He smiled lightly. “Hello, are you taehyung?”

“hoshi.” he was certain about his identity.

Taehyung sized him up and found his smile fake to the point where it left him nauseous.

In his previous life, he had seen his face in a magazine right before he lost his sight.

“I am.” hoshi offered his left hand to him. “Hello, I’m jimin's boyfriend. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Taehyung was not interested in shaking hands with him. He shoved him aside and immediately headed into the villa. “Why are you here? You took so long to open the door. Where’s chim?”

The living room was luxuriously decorated. All the technology in the house was also especially costly. However, there wasn’t anyone else besides them.

“Where are the Park family’s helpers? Where are Father Park and Mother Park?” he continued asking as he headed up the second floor.

Jimin had previously mentioned that his bedroom was the first room on the second floor.

“Uncle and Auntie have left to work. The helpers took a day off.” hoshi quickly followed after him to explain. “minnie is resting in the room on the second floor. He isn’t feeling well. I was taking care of him earlier so it took me some time to open the door.”

He made it sound as though everything was appropriate.

“Is that so?” tarhyung paused in his steps and turned back to see that hoshi appeared calm.

His gaze held a warning. “Let me tell you, you better don’t have any inappropriate thoughts about chim. If anything happens to him, I’ll definitely bury you alive!”

“You...” hoshi's expression darkened for a moment before it eased. “Mr. Kim, what do you mean by that? Jimin is my boyfriend . If this is what you mean by having inappropriate thoughts, it’s only right that I have them. As for others, I would only protect jimin. How could I possibly harm him?”

Tarhyung could not be bothered to listen to this beast in disguise prattle on. He entered the first room on the second floor and saw that jimin was laying on the bed with his eyes closed.

There was a thin blanket on him and he appeared to be asleep.

“minnie is sick. He only just fell asleep.” hoshi sat down by his side and whispered. “Mr. Kim, please speak quietly and don’t wake him up.”

Taehyung tugged aside the sheets to see that jimin was wearing a sleeveless sleeping gown. There was a red mark on his fair elbow.

His gaze turned cold as he glared at hoshi. “What happened to his elbow?”

There weren’t any changes in hoshi's expression. “Earlier, he said he was feeling dizzy in the washroom so I carried him here. I must have been too nervous and used too much force.”

“Is that so? Turn around.” taehyung suddenly instructed harshly.

Hoshi clenched his fists tightly beneath his sleeves.

This ugly, taehyung. If he wasn’t jungkook's fiancée, and if he did not fear the Jeon family’s power, he would never allow himself to be instructed by him!

“Mr. Kim, do you have to look at me like I’m a criminal?” hoshi's expression was extremely poor. “What right do you have to tell me what to do?”

He paused for a moment before adding. “Could it be that you’re relying on jungkook's influence to bully others?”

“This is unrelated to jungkook.” taehyung smiled coldly. “As jimin's friend, I have the right to protect him from danger.”

“You speak as if I would harm him. I’m his boyfriend. I’ll always be the first to protect him .”

Taehyung pointed out coldly, “If he is completely fine and only asleep, why would he remain asleep despite our conversation?”

“he was very unhappy that you sent someone to watch him yesterday. He didn’t sleep well so he’s sleeping quite deeply right now...”

He wanted to continue but taehyung could not be bothered to listen to his nonsense. He grabbed the back of his collar and lifted him up. After that, he threw him out mercilessly.

Hoshi did not expect him to be so strong as he fell head-first onto the ground. He cried out in pain, “Ah...”

Taehyung took this opportunity to lift jimin shorts.

He saw that his underwear appeared untouched and he did not seem to have any injuries. He finally set his heart at ease.

This indicated that jimin had yet to lose his innocence.

He covered his short properly and gently patted his face. “chim, wake up!”

He patted his a few times but did not receive any reaction.

He immediately glared at hoshi. “What did you feed him?”

Hoshi stood up from the ground in a sorry figure. His expression was filled with rage as he considered killing taehyung.

However, he quickly recalled that he was jungkook's fiancée and did not dare to act lightly. “he is just sleeping deeply. I didn’t feed him anything.”

Taehyung, this ugly trash, had ruined his good matter. If he did not appear, he would have successfully bedded jimin!

“Is that so?” taehyung did not believe him. he continued shaking and calling jimin. Jimin finally then opened his eyes. He appeared especially tired. “tae, you’re here...”

The joy in his gaze could not be concealed.

He immediately sat up and lowered his head to check his own clothes. When he saw that he was still properly dressed, he immediately sighed in relief.

He held onto taehyung's hands tightly and requested. “Don’t leave. Stay here with me.”

“Alright, I won’t leave,” taehyung promised.

Jimin relaxed finally.

Hoshi approached the bed and gently addressed jimin,. “minnie, you’re awake. Do you feel any discomfort?”

“Go away!” jimin had also noticed something to be amiss.

“What’s wrong, minnie?” hoshi appeared confused. “You were fine earlier. Why are you suddenly upset at me?”

Jimin struggled to explain this as well.

A hint of hurt appeared in hoshi's charming expression. “Just because your friend doesn’t like me, your attitude towards me has changed.”

“No...” he felt that something wasn’t right about hoshi.

Taehyung carefully examined jimin's complexion before asking. “My dear, do you feel especially weak and tired? You can’t even raise your hand, can you?”

“Yes.” jimin nodded.

Tarhyung's expression turned heavy. “Those are the symptoms of having taken sleeping pills.”

“But I didn’t take any...”

Hoshi also rushed to say, “jimin and I didn’t share anything to eat today.”

Taehyung continued asking jimin. “After hoshi came here, did he come into contact with anything you ate or drank?”

Jimin contemplated for a moment before responding. “I had a glass of water. At the time, he was also in the living room. Right after that, I felt especially tired and he supported me upstairs to lay down. Afterwards, I was so tired that I couldn’t open my eyes. The moment I woke up, I saw you.”

Taehyung questioned him. “Are all your helpers on leave today?”

“No.” jimin frowned. “You didn’t see the helpers?”

“Very clearly, hoshi added sleeping pills to your water and sent the helpers away,” taehyung concluded.

Through the time they had spent together, taehyung had learned that jimin was not a careless person. Since he had promised not to become intimate with hoshi, there was no way he would give him the opportunity for it to happen.

In that case, it was very likely jimin had also become pregnant in his previous life because of hoshi's despicable approach.

“hoshi, you!” jimin threw a pillow at him in anger.

Hoshi suffered a blow from the pillow and rushed to explain. “minnie, don’t listen to taehyung's nonsense. Your helpers learned that you were feeling unwell and left to purchase medicine for you. How could I possibly add sleeping pills to your water...”

“The cup is still downstairs.” taehyung harrumphed coldly. “Isn’t it? Everything will be clear once we check that glass of water.”

Hoshi's handsome and cheerful appearance finally changed slightly. “Even if you find something in the water, it’s not related to me!”

“So you’re admitting that there are sleeping drugs in the cup?” taehyung pointed out.

“I’m only talking about a hypothetical situation.” hoshi responded in anger. “Regardless of whether or not there are problems with the water, it wasn’t done by me. The Park family has so many enemies in the business world. Perhaps it was someone else with unkind intentions.”

“chim is clearly feeling unwell. Why didn’t you bring him to a doctor?” taehyung smiled mockingly. “Are you about to say that he appeared fine? You weren’t even able to wake him up. Is this what you consider ‘fine’?”

“In any case, you’re intentionally trying to come in between jimin and I!” hoshi grew thoroughly frustrated.

Taehyung decided to admit it. “You’re absolutely correct.”

For the sake of protecting his life, he needed to keep this perverted and abusive man far away from jimin!

“You!” hoshi was nearly trembling in anger. There had never been a person he had failed to obtain.

He was just about to succeed once more when an ugly taehyung appeared out of the blue. It truly drove him to anger!

“minnie, you heard him.” hoshi adjusted his expression and suddenly sounded especially hurt. “taehyung is planning on coming in between us. I’ve never met him before. There’s no way I could have offended him...”

Jimin leaned back against the bed frame. He first glanced at taehyung before turning to hoshi.

He said weakly, “hoshi, if taehyung doesn’t like you and wishes for us to break up, in that case...”

“Stop interacting with him in the future.” hoshi urged. “She’s just a friend. You can always make more. But I’m your boyfriend. In the future, we will be married and we will spend a lifetime together. You can’t give me up for a friend.”

Taehyung lifted his brows. “chim, go ahead and say how you feel.”

Regardless of whether or not jimin intended on giving up their friendship for this bastard, just based on the way jimin had treated him all this while, taehyung decided he would not allow him to be with hoshi again, or for the same tragedy to repeat itself.

Jimin was silent for a moment before he reached out to hold taehyung's hand. He spoke apologetically to hoshi. “hoshi, I’m sorry. To me, taehyung isn’t just a friend. he is the only person who sincerely cares about me. I believe that there are always reasons behind his actions. If I have to make a choice between the two of you, I would choose him.”

Taehyung was deeply moved. he tightened his grip around jimin's hand.

He would definitely cherish this friendship well!

Taehyung turned away from hoshi and quickly sent a message.

Hoshi appeared to have suffered a serious blow.

He smiled in disappointment. “minnie, I love you so much, yet my feelings for you cannot compare with that of your friend’s...”

“Enough of that.” taehyung smiled mockingly. “hoshi, you’ve only known chim for a short period of time. How deeply could you possibly love him? Besides, how many people have been on the receiving end of your hypocritical love? Lia, sara, mina... why don’t you sum them up?”

“You...” hoshi did not expect this ugly man to have almost fully pieced together his past.

His heart jumped, but he appeared composed on the surface. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s true that I’ve been in several relationships. However, all those women were greedy for my money and we eventually broke up due to incompatibility. If you’ve found my ex-girlfriends, whatever you hear from them will only be slander born from their dissatisfaction with me.”

Taehyung comfortably responded. “All your ex-girlfriends unanimously felt discontented with you and decided to slander you. Some of them are daughters from wealthy families, while others are star students from famous schools. But you’re claiming that they were all lacking in character and are out to defame a good person like you, isn’t it?”

Jimin appeared to understand something. “It’s not possible that they were all of poor character. Tae, is hoshi hiding something from me?”

Hoshi rushed to speak up. “minnie, don’t listen to taehyung. Everything he says is nonsense. Since he intends to try and break us up, it makes sense that he is speaking poorly about me right now!”

“Come on, chim.” taehyung supported jimin off the bed. “I’ll send you to the hospital. We’ll deal with hoshi later.”

He glanced at jimin's clothes and said to hoshi, “I’m going to help jimin change. Leave the room.”

Hoshi was excited for this opportunity to head downstairs and clean up the glass of water from earlier.

He immediately responded. “Alright. I’ll be right outside the door. Call me if you need my help.”

He then thoughtfully shut the bedroom door for them.

Inside the room, taehyung glanced at the rows of clothes in the closet. “What do you want to wear?”

“Anything will do.” jimin responded and lowered his voice. “tae, you asked hoshi to wait outside. What if he goes to clean the glass of water I drank earlier...”

“I’m more worried that he won’t,” taehyung replied mockingly and retrieved a set of casualwear for him.

Outside the door, hoshi had run downstairs while being careful to keep his footsteps light. He brought the glass kept on the dining table to the kitchen and quickly washed it with dishwashing liquid before returning it to its original spot. He then stood casually outside the bedroom as though nothing had happened.

Jimin changed into a set of casualwear and stepped out of the bedroom with taehyung's help.

Hoshi pretended as though he had been guarding outside the room the whole time.

He said in a concerned voice, “minnie, since you’ve changed, come here. I’ll accompany you to the hospital.”

“Don’t touch me!” jimin was a smart person. He was certain that this person nearly violated him while he was ‘asleep’.

If it hadn’t been for tae, perhaps he would already have lost his innocence!

At the thought of this, he found hoshi especially disgusting and lowly!

“Alright, alright. I won’t touch you. This misunderstanding will definitely be resolved!” hoshi appeared to be helpless.

He was a very stubborn man. The more he could not obtain a person , the more he wanted him!

Not a riddle but a question for you all,
Which country are you from?

Previous riddle answer is silence. Almost all of you guessed it correct. Congratulations for whoever got it correct.

Bye bye! Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 3.6K 42
After Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Weiss. He was beaten, bullied everyday. The only people that stuck by him were his team, the staff, CFVY...
25.1K 519 25
Y/N Y/L/N is an 19 year old outgoing , funny , smart , pretty girl. She of course loves the lord of the rings and the hobbit movies and books thanks...
1.6M 49.9K 47
"I just don't understand, Chat. I thought...all this time...," she clenched her fists at her sides and stared up at him, "What changed?" Chat Noir st...
443K 18.3K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...