Crushed Chimere

By Mxxnchild07

The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How c... More

Preface
00. love the connection we can't explain
01. Things go wonderfully right (or horribly wrong )
02. 50 shades of pain.
03. Grumpy beginnings
04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.
05. T is for Trauma.
06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.
07.Emotions? how about no.
08.Bee stung heart
09. Cactus flowers
10. The God of Mischief
11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.
12. Cupid screwed up
13. Thanks, I hate it.
14. Shadows and Secrets
☆Author Note☆
15. Bittersweet
16. Sour endings
17. The art of miscommunication
18.Mis(understanding) each other
19. Ferris wheel of emotions (1)
20. Ferris wheel of emotions (2)
21. Veil of darkness
22. The twilight of Innocence
23.lessons learned, bonds forged
24.In the grip of envy
25.Hard feelings
26. elle est un rêve
27.Glimmers of past
28.Wallflower
29. Paint the town red
30. Is that a coping mechanism?
31.Young&Dumb
32. Colour me red
33. Drunk words=sober thoughts
34. Pretty boy
35. Reverse icks
36. Make me blush
37. Me, him and the moon.
38. Show me.
39. Glazed breaths
40. The way I loved you.
42. Let me show my love.

41. Draped in your love.

10.2K 1.3K 436
By Mxxnchild07

☆Arhaan's pov☆

I want to bathe in the scent of your love, Be the air you breathe in.

I want to be the rays of sunlight that touches you're skin the first thing in the morning, be the only thing you crave.

I want you to drench me in your love, My name being the only thing you whisper.

I want to be the sound of your favourite song that you hum everyday, Be the blood in your veins, that keeps you alive.

I want to be the tears that falls on the pages of your favourite novel, Be the comfort you cling to.

Kiss me until I'm sick of it, kiss me until my lungs gives out, until you scent is in the last breath I exhale.

There is this drug running in my veins rightnow, this drug that I'm already too familiar with. A drug for which I'll always be addicted.

Love.

I know love, because I am in love. Because of how long I've loved. Because of the woman I love.

Everything around me is shaped like hearts, hues of colour red and pink swirling near me as if I have rose tinted colored glasses on.

The heavy scent of flowers petals are stroking the walls of my lungs, and all I can think about is how I never want this day to end.

We are currently waiting outside our home for someone to open the door. After our uh k-kissing session, I called a mechanic to fix the car, and after a 1 hr drive of us being completely silent both of us in our thoughts, blushing from time to time. We finally reached home.

The front door opens as Dhruv comes in view, with his mouth stuffed with whatever he was eating, he looks at us alarmed. Not expecting us to come back so early.

"Would you step aside?? Yeah we are actually here." Getting out of his shocked demeanor he finally steps aside as we get in.

" So how was your trip? Did you guys had fun?" Dhruv asks wigling his brows.

I turn to look at inayah only to find her going upstairs.

" Bhai?? Why was inayah bhabhi blushing??" Dhruv asks restlessly.

" uh- i-it-

" What uh? I-it? What are you talking about? Give me the details."

" It finally happened...I kissed her." I disclosed, already feeling the heat reaching up my cheeks.

" WHAT?? REALLY?? HOW? WHEN? DID MY TRICKS WORKED?? "

"Dhruv stop shouting, and yeah I'm not giving you the details. It's...it's personal."

" What? You selfish- uh something.. I helped you and this is how you repay me?? Fine I'll ask her myself." He starts to walk towards our room, but I stop him before he fucks something up.

" You- Sometimes it's better to keep you're mouth shut and give the impression that you are stupid than open it and remove all doubt." I grumbled.

" First of all, Rude. If you don't want me to go to her, then tell me yourself. You used my tricks didn't you??"

" Will you leave me alone if I tell you?"

"Mhm"

" Fine, I used your.. 'tricks'. Happy? Now leave me alone." Walking past him I ignore his calls as I walk upstairs.

" DONT WORRY BHAI, I HAVE MY WAYS. I'LL GET TO KNOW EVERYTHINGGGG" His voice echoes behind me as I roll my eyes.

Sometimes I think somewhere out there, there's a tree whose single purpose on earth is to replace the oxygen Dhruv wastes. He needs to go find it and apologise asap."

Opening the room door, I peak inside only to find it empty. What the heck?

Getting inside, I check everywhere but still no clue of where inayah is.

Maybe she's downstairs? Why am I being so unpatient??

I should just wait here patiently till she comes back.

Yeah, that's what I'll exactly do.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆•°•

At first, I was really calm and patient, just occasionally checking my watch here and then, glancing towards the door just imagining her walking through it.

But as the minutes tick by and she still hasn't arrived, my patience starts to wear thin. I fidget in my seat, tapping my foot getting impatient.

Yeah fine I can't wait any longer.

Walking out of the room, I look around.
One of the househelp was dusting out the frames, so I decided to ask him about Inayah.

As I approached him, his calm expression soon turned panicked. His brows drew together as if scared he had done something wrong. Do I really look that intimidating?

"Where is Inayah?" I ask, seeing how his expression becomes more fidgety.

"Uh- sir, she's with your mother."

Well that explains the missing part.

Maybe I should wait for her a little more.

As I sit on the bed waiting, I can't help but relive the flashbacks of the kiss we shared earlier.

Everything about that one kiss was perfect, so perfect that I still can't believe that any of it was real.

And now that i've had it, I want another one, need another one.

I tried to convince myself that one kiss was enough, that I should be grateful for whatever I had already been given and should not act that desperate, but it's just too hard. I mean I can't just go to her and ask for a second kiss. Can I?

Wait, how do people kiss for the second time? Just wait until the person kiss you themselves or ask them?? HOW?

Least to say this is not where my expertise lies.

Can people ask their partners for a kiss randomly? 

Wait- what if she doesn't want a second kiss.

Maybe I can just practice what I'll say to her.

Taking a deep breath, I stand in front of the mirror, rehearsing what I would say, my hands fidgeted with the buttons on my shirt. As i took an another deep breath, trying to calm the racing of my pathetic heart as I thought about the words over and over again.

"I really enjoyed our first kiss, and I was wondering if you would do the honor to share an another one with me?" I say to myself.

Nah, this is too formal.

Maybe I could say " I had a really great time tonight, like the kiss and everything....sooo I was wondering...if maybe you'd be up for a second kiss. I mean, if you're not busy or anything. I just really enjoyed our first one and I'd love to do it again"

Fuck. How pathetic can this get??

Let's keep this simple, I'd just go to her and look at her with the same expression she looks at me.

Because that look of hers makes me want to kiss her soo badly, so maybe it will work with her aswell.

Yeah this seems.. ok.

Finally feeling ready. I straightened my posture, raking fingers down my hair, and taking one last deep breath before heading towards the door to wait for her to arrival.

This will be easy, I can do this.

When I finally felt the footsteps approaching, my heart leaped into my throat. Suddenly, all of the shit I rehearsed  flew out of my head and I felt my cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

I tried to regain my composure, but as soon as she entered through the door, all of my confidence evaporated.

Fucking hell.

This woman will definitely be the death of me. Cause...Holy fuck. H-how can someone possibly look like that?

She is the most exquisite, the most alluring, mesmerizing, enchanting, irresistible, charismatic person ever.

And like always, my words got all wrapped up in my throat.

She glanced towards me, lips curling up.

Yup. I'm done.

"Hey." She said softly.

"U-uh hi, hello... I-I was just wondering...if...um..." Yeah you idiot, just ask her for a kiss like a ungrateful fucker, the moment she enters in the room.

"Mhm?" She calls out.

I can't help but to move my gaze on her lips, yeah this was my plan B.

Just stare at them directly, maybe she'll get the idea.

"Arhaan?"

"Y-yeah?" I say, still looking at her lips.

"What are you doing... exactly?"

"Trying to gain your attention?"

" You are trying to gain for my attention, while looking at my lips?"

"Mhmm"

"Do you....do you want a kiss?" Oh she's smart.

"M-maybe."

" Ask me then." She points out, her voice laced with nothing but mischief.

She's enjoying this too much, me acting like a complete fool.

Fine I'll do whatever she wants.

I clear my throat before starting.

"My dearest darling, would you indulge me with another kiss, as sweet and tender as the first, to seal our bond and proclaim my unwavering devotion to you. One that will linger in the sweet memory of my love for you?"

Her laugh echoes in the room as she hears my 'proper' way of asking attempt.

"What?? You said you wanted it to be a proper way, Stop laughing now." I say, even though her laugh is making my heart smile.

"I...said to ask me.. not to transport us to a bygone era of ....romance." She mumbles out, laughing between her words.

"Just say yes, pleasee." I plead, but she just can't stop laughing.

"Love?"

"Ok..ok I'm sorry... uh now that you've asked me in a manner as such as this.. I'd  be honored to share another kiss with you."

My heat flutters at her words.

Sparks electrify in my heart as our lips collides.

I gently tilt her chin up, my lips softly brushing against hers, teasing and exploring.  I could hear her heart pounding in her chest, mine raced a little faster though.

Feeling her warm breath against my skin, her touch sending shivers down my spine the kiss was tentative. As the passion brew inside of me bright and true.

I'd not move back, even when I'd be breathless, the last breeze of air leaving my lungs. I would not stop, never.

She can kiss me for as long as she wants, as long as she feels like I deserve it. And when she'd stop, feeling I've got the worth amount of affection from her, I'd move back. Still craving for more but deferential of her feelings, grateful for the affection I'm getting from her.

As she finally pulls away, breathless. She looks up at me, her cheeks flushed. Eyes dilated. And I'd be the ultimate liar if I said that I  don't think she can have me on my knees, making me do whatever she wants.

Cause for her, when she's giving me those eyes. I'd do anything , everything she wants.

Fuck. I'm definitely staying all night today, laying down next to her just to admire her.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

I stood up and extended a hand towards trésor as we were walking downstairs for breakfast.

With a playful and teasing glare. I say "My fair lady... would you do me the honor of walking through the halls of this grand house towards the dinning area as my hand holds yours? As a symbol of our beautiful relationship?"

Her lips curls up in a smile again, right again. Cause I've been enjoying that expression of hers, specially the feeling, that heat and soft pain I feel in my chest after she smiles back at me.

"For how long will you continue this?" She asks, finally raising her hand to hold mine.

"Umm, forever?"

" Yeah, sure." Jokingly rolling her eyes, she states. As we finally take our seats. Dhruv is  already seated, his plate filled.

"Oh you guys are finally awake, and now that you are here Inayah bhabhi, I was wondering how-

" Shut up Dhruv."

" but-

"Shut up." Grumbling, probably tired beacause of not getting any of the details he wanted he finally left the topic behind.

"Would you like a toast, love?" I ask.

"Hm? yes, please." She says distractedly, her eyes stuck on something that Dhruv was mumbling to her.

What an absolute idiot.

"I'd like a toast, bhai" Dhruv says, his grin reaching truly obnoxious proportions.

"I really couldn't care less." I reply, before turning around with a dramatic flourish.

He makes a face of pure offense, as though he can't quite perceive how anyone could have the impudent behaviour to be so rude.

Like I said, I couldn't care less.

"Anyway. So bhaii, I was wonderinggg likethereisthisnewlasertaggingactivityspotthatjustopenedandweallshoulddefinitelygothere..together."

"Dhruv I don't speak the language of dummy..unlike you.. so would you elaborate whatever shit you just uttered out of your mouth?"

" umm...ok so there is this new laser tagging activity spot that just opened and we all should definitely go there together."

"No" I say immediately, I don't have time for this shit.

"Bhai pleaseee"

" Noo"

" Even Inayah bhabhi wants to go, right....???" He mentions, pointing towards Inayah.

"Uh..yeah..I do want to..go." She says without looking at me, as Dhruv mumbles behind her.

" Dhruv don't bring her into this."

" No, Arhaan. I do want to go. Can we go... please" She says, looking at me with the undeniable, forbidden expression of hers.

Right...fuck.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

The neon lights flicker and dance as i stand hidden in the dimly lit arena, surrounded by walls covered in fluorescent graffiti. The sound of pulsating electronic music filling the air.

Afcourse we are at the laser tagging game, and as if the universe is not in my favour. Inayah is in the opposite team. With dhruv!

Why does he always gets the better option.

The arena is filled with obstacles and hideouts, providing ample opportunities for tactical maneuvers and strategic planning. This is like even below the beginner level training I did. Cause who the fuck designed this shit? A five year old??

I've already tagged 10 players from the opposite team.

They are total 13, what a joke.

What a complete joke.

Surprisingly inayah is playing really nice, not that I doubt her ablitiy of winning but it's just that i never guessed that she'd be that good in this.

As I was walking towards an another player, trésor pops out of nowhere.

Neon lights flashing on her face, showing a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Um?

I raise my laser gun at her, yeah fine I'm competitive.

"Drop the gun, love."

"But do you really want me to?"

My world stops.

She sauntered towards me, her hips swaying with each step. What. the. fuck.

I slowly lower my hand, looking at her.

Looking is not the word, cause I'm not fucking looking at her right now. I'm literally... devouring her with my eyes.

In this moment, the laser tag game was all but forgotten as the tension between us crackles in the air. 

As she finally stood in front of me, her hands raising up to graze my chest. My Lips part ways, what? Um.. w-what is she doing?

"I-inayah?"

"Mhmm?"

And as if I wasn't caught off guard by her sudden approach, getting at a loss for words. she pushes me into a corner with a surprising strength.

Damn.

Her lips hovering dangerously close to mine. As a reflex I slip my arms around her waist. My hands leaning on her waist, slipping down her skin.

she leaned in, finally capturing my lips in a searing kiss.

I kiss her desperate, hungry, eager to taste the strawberry on her lips.

Just as i began to lose myself in the moment, she abruptly pulled away, her eyes flashing with a hint of mischief. And before I could fully process what had just happened, she raised her laser gun and shot me right on my chest, sending me reeling back in surprise.

" Never get distracted, Arhaan. That's... bad practice." She winked at me as the lights flickered on.

Game over.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

An: hello everyone, will keep this author note short.

I'm having my exams, busy af. They are till 13th so this was probably the last update till Monday. I'm sorry, but it is what it is.

Updates will be regular after that, I'll see you guys soon <3333

And important thing, please vote after the end of the chapter. I work really hard on it like even though im having my exams I found some time to write this. So the  least thing you guys can do is to vote and follow me on instagram. It really keeps me motivated to post more regularly <3

I'll see you guys soon, and you can comment your views in the comments section, lets make this page a bit more interactive ♥️😚

Byeee humans 🪐🌩🌕
Peace ✌️
Treat people with kindness ( even the mean ones) jk kill the mean ones ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 13.1K 48
𝘼naya Sharma is a beautiful, down-to-earth, silent and innocent girl with her radiant looks and slender frame. She's a college student who has been...
9.8K 459 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
17.2K 1K 15
'𝑯𝑬𝑹' Series book one 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... ...
184K 10.1K 39
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...