Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

By Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... More

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue

chapter 51

13.8K 1.2K 119
By Hobby_writes

Mishika POV.....

It feels like I got my life back ......I ran my finger in his hair as he slept snuggling into my chest .

Look how innocently he is sleeping after taking away my peace from the past 3 weeks .

Stubborn men ....I pouted caressing his light beared.
He has my leg caged under his and his arm around my waist ..

He is literally caging me like an Anaconda cage his prey ..
Mr.Anaconda ACP .......I chuckled .

It's so creepy of you to stare me like a hawk while I am trying to sleep .....he said making me pout .

Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi toh mei kya karu ....I said poking his nose .
Give me head massage then ....he said putting my hand in his hair making me groan .

He dug his face more into the valley of my breast as I massage his scalp.
Aapko pata hai bhi hai mei kitna rooti thi aapke liye roj ....and I am still angry with you that you didn't came to bring me back ....I said and he bit my flesh over my cloth making me hiss.

Tumne nahi dekha that doesn't mean mei aata nahi tha.....I used to check on you every now and then ....it's just that I didn't came inside .....apne Bhai se puch Lena ...he saw me many times......he said surprising me .

Then why didn't you met me ....I asked pulling out his face and he sighed.
Because I was upset with you ....he said getting back to his position.

Did you missed me in these two weeks ....I asked him kissing his head and he hummed.
Kitna miss Kiya .....I asked him .
Jitna karna chaiye tha .....He said .
Karna toh bohot chaiye tha .....I said while combing his hair with my fingers .
Hmmmmm.....and he hummed .

Massage my back .....he muttered making me huff but I got up anyway and climbed on his back ....

My legs too ....he said and I started pressing his back and legs with my feet and my anklets made noise .

Mera balance nahi ban Raha hai ....mei gir jaaungi.....I said .
Here ...hold my hand ....he said and I held his hand .

Ohhhh .....he graoned as I put pressure on base of neck ..
Meri neck thodegi kya befkoof ladkiiiiii....he said making me giggle..

Enough now....he said after few minutes and I laid beside him again.
Haath bhi dukh rahe hai mere ....he said .
Mere bhi dukh rahe hai haath ab ....will you give me a massage....I asked .

Meri himmat nahi hai kuch bhi karne ki ......he murmered with his closed eyes..
Same pinch.....I said pinching his nose and he graoned.

Sooja phir ... pareshan mat kar mujhe.......he said making me pout.
It's better to sleep only or he will make me give him more massage....I thought and cuddled him .

I kissed his jaw and finally slept.

Good morning Maa......I said and Maa smiled.
Good morning beta ...... things are finally well I guess......She said and I smiled.

Where is Abhiii ....she asked me as I put the pan on the stove to make tea .
Running k liye gaye hai .......I informed her, and she nodded and left the kitchen to light the lamp in the Mandir.

I was chopping vegetables when I Heard Maa talking to him .
Areeyyyy ye kya huaa Abhiii bache....how did you got hurt ....Maa asked him and I rushed out of the kitchen.

Mishika beta ....first aid le ke aao jaldi....Maa said and I nodded.
I cleaned the cut on his arm and put the ointment on it ....

It's okay ...don't put bandage over it ....he said .
But paani lag jaayega cut p ....bandage lagane do and I will wrap a plastic sheet around it too .....I said .

Nahi yrrr...itna bhi kuch nahi hua hai ...let it be like this only ....he said .
Mishika thik bol rahi hai ....tu kar beta ....Maa said and I nodded and wrapped a bandage over his wound making him sigh .

After telling Rani Di to prepare the breakfast I entred the room and he was talking over the phone roaming in the room just in a towel and the bandage was no where on his arm .

Such a stubborn kiddo ....I thought.
He looked at me and pointed towards the closet and I nodded .

Giving him his uniform ,shoes , belt and other essential I started to clean the mess that he has just created in the room ..

I know I know...... I will be there in next 40 minutes.....yeahhh....
Okay ....
Jai Hind...
And he finally ended the call ..

Late ho gya hai......jaldi kar yrrrr ....he said tossing the phone on the bed .
Mei kya karu ..aap Karo.....mene toh sab cheeje bed p rakh di hai ....I said and he nodded wearing his uniform......

He left after breakfast and I came to my office too .
Usually he is the one who drops me but he was late for his meeting so I came by myself.

My intership will be over in 2 more months and then I will be free for 1 month before re joining the collage for my finals.

Then we will join some firms according to our interest and qualifications.

I am planning to join the famous Adishakti Law firm . Basically they take up all the cases of women and NGO 's who works for social justice and upliftment of women .
And I want to be a part of that too .

I got busy making reports of the case files that were pilled up on my table.
I have a lot on my plate .....

During Lunch Ridhima Dii came to the office and asked me join them but I denied not wanting to disturb their personal time .

I know Jiju remains busy with case and then they have Nirvi too.....they need some moments together in their busy schedule.

Coming to that ....its been so long Abhimanyu and I have spent quality time together.

The last 3 weeks were a nightmare and very distressing..... thankfully we sorted out things yesterday and I am looking forward to have some good time together...

Shall I call him .....I thought...hmmm kar hi leti hu ....

Hello .....Is Everything okay ....He asked me answering the call .
Jiiii...It's all good ..... I said.

Okay then mei baad mei baat karta hu......He said I could here commotion behind him ......

Okay!!! I said and he Hung up .
Busy men .....I said with a pout and had my lunch and Talked with Daadi for a while.

I still had half an hour so I thought to play a game on my mobile as I have to work after the break will be over.

I lost 3rd time simultaneously and it frustrated me to no end and I slammed the phone on the table .... ofcourse over the book .....

I heared Ridhima Di chuckle and looked up to find her laughing and smiled sheepishly.

Kya hua ...phone ko Abhimanyu samjh Rahi thi kya ....she asked me and I laughed.

Nothing like that ...I just lost the game and beside that you know your brother very well  ....He is the one who could do something like this and not the other way around  ....I said and she nodded taking a seat .

Well Sammer told me what happened in the office that day and I hope you guys are all sorted regarding Shreya's matter ......she said and I nodded.

Everything is fine now....I said and she smiled.
You know Mishika there is this thing with these men that they are highly incapable of expressing their feelings.....
Either they bottle up things or they erupt like a volcano.....these monkeys lacks the balance between the two .....she said making me laugh .

And that idiotic Brother of Mine is no exception infact he is worst in this matter ....she said and I chuckled nodding at her .

I am so glad I got you to bitch about him ... otherwise Sameer and Maa ussi ki side le lete thee humesha....ek toh vo chota hai mujse so I have this elder sibling tag and am expected to be more considerate and understanding.....

And he took full advantage of it .....She said .
I can totally understand...Roni is no different. Actually these brothers are meant to annoy their sisters only....I said and she sighed dramatically and we both shared a good laugh .

But I am telling you .....ab ghar mei tum usses choti ho ....Maa will take your side ....Sidha kar k rakhna usko and if you need advice then I am always up to help you ...she said and I smiled at her gratefully.
She is really a sister cum best friend...

Okay Mishkaaa I need to leave now ....your lunch time is over now .....Sameer will lecture me for engaging you in talks in the work hour ....you know how mean he is in these matters ......again the monkey traits....she said getting up and I laughed.

I hugged her and she left patting my head and giving me a chocolate that she usually keep with her for Nirviii ....

I came back home in the evening and Nirvi came rushing to me ....
Mishiiiiiiiii .........she giggled as I tickled her tummy.

Mishiiiiiiiii Luk at my neuuuu dolll....she said showing me her doll and I smiled.
Wow she is so pretty just like you ......I said kissing her cheek .

Rani Di brought some water for me and Maa came out of the kitchen too with Nirvi's milk bottle.

How's your day beta ..Maa asked me Caressing my hair sitting beside me .
As always full of work Maa .....I said laying my head on her shoulder and she chuckled.

Nirvi climbed in my lap and started playing with my earings while drinking her milk.

I entred my room to freshen up and Nirvi tagged along with her teddy and I made her sit on the bed .

I changed my clothes and laid on the bed beside her kissing her palm .
I played her catoon on the tv and she laid her head on chest hugging her teddy and started watching cartoons.

I kissed her head and held her cute chubby hands and kissed her palm too making her giggle.

Babies are so cute......I thought with a smile.
How will it feels when we will have our own babies......they will be cute like Nirvi only ....I thought.

I want a boy and a girl ...... I thought with a smile on my face while caressing Nirvi's head .

I was lost in planning our future with babies when Maa entred the room with our tea.

Arrey so gai Nirviii......she asked and then only I looked at Nirvi who was snoring cutely.

I chuckled and laid her comfortably on the bed ..and switched off the tv .
She is becoming naughty day by day ....jab se school se aai thi idhar udhar baag rahi h ....Maa said making me smile.

We both had our tea with Maa filling me with the information of our neighbours...her friends and from our village ......

It was late in the night around 1 am when he finally came home.

I gave him the dinner and he slept within minutes as he was hell tired after that .
I kissed his forehead lovingly and slept  beside him hugging his arm .

😁😁😁😁
Comments.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 2K 43
Enemy to lovers
32.5K 1.7K 36
Police x cyber! As unknown murders keeps happening in Chennai an aspiring ACP is appointed to investigate the new case ... as he starts to investig...
38.6K 2.4K 22
Abhimanyu and akshara are very much in love couple and are connected by souls. A sudden bomb blast separates akshara from abhimanyu's life. Will abhi...
4.6K 182 17
In marriage, love is vital. This is the secret to having a long-lasting relationship. But what if it's just one-sided love? There is love, but you're...