Sunshine Of My Abyss - Findin...

By Lekhika5

Ansh Malhotra , the CEO of 'BLACK ROSE ,' one of the most successful and richest companies, hides his identit... More

Characters
1. First Encounter
2. Pheli Nazar mein
3. Dear Diary ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–
4. My heart Knows to beat ๐Ÿ’–
5. Movement ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
6. Morning Bliss ๐ŸŒป
7. Being His Sheild ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ
8. My Saviour,My Sunshine๐ŸŒž
Important Announcement
Sunflower &Sunshine (Filler chapter) ๐ŸŒป
9. Notes and Flutters ๐Ÿ˜‰
10. White powder secret
11. About that Night ๐ŸŒ‰
New story Announcement
12.Dil ki jo baatein h ๐Ÿ’•
13. Punishing culprit ๐Ÿ˜Ž(Unedited)
14.Wrong dilivery ๐Ÿœ
15.My Gravity ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿš€
Scroll stack(Senapati's Bharya)
Ch.16 False hopes
Ch~17 Undeserving
Ch~19 Bade achhe lagte h๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
Ch~20 Haule haule
Ch~24 Why Black ๐Ÿ–ค
Ch~25 Flower of destruction ๐Ÿฅ€
Second lead couples
Ch~26 Jab mile hum tum ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†
Ch~27 Ti amo ๐Ÿ’–
Ch~28 Epiphany ๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ

Ch~18 Shik Shak SHAKE ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคข

76 14 16
By Lekhika5

Author's note:-
Hi Readerlog,
From past few days I had been noticing that my story is not getting enough response.
I agree that last chapter was underwhelming but baki uske phele chapters too didn't got much response as much as my earlier chapters use to get.

I am Heartily thanking my readers who regularly appreciate my work. Because without their unwavering support I won't be able to reach here.

But It's seriously discouraging for an Author.I don't know what's going wrong with my plot,that my readers are not liking it.

Cause I am trying my level best to provide you all with best plot as much as possible and I am not complaining about I fell happy but still these degardation in response is making me worried and underconfident in posting the next chapter I hope you all understand my writers plight....

_______________________________________

Krithika's pov:-

"Helplessness is that sinking feeling when you've poured your heart into something, yet circumstances beyond your control threaten to unravel all your hard work.

It's like watching helplessly as your efforts hang in the balance, unable to shield them from the storm of uncertainty."

"Mr Malhotra when are we going to reach, isse accha hota ki ibwould have taken bus" I said irritatingly. I don't know why I said like this it sounds so rude.

"Kriti there is jam ,thats why it's taking time. I am sorry because of me you are getting late" he said so calmly,and also apologized to me even if it's not his fault.

He should get irritated by my behaviour,he could have shouted on me but no instead of getting vexed ,he cajoled me.

I instantly felt ashamed of my behaviour and murmured a nearly inaudible "sorry". Then, I returned my gaze to the window, where I found myself once again lost in the vast expanse of the sky.

Today the sky filled with dark, heavy clouds that block out the light. I was feeling lost in the darkness, unable to see a way forward or find a ray of hope. It was like trying to navigate through a thick fog with no clear path ahead, feeling stuck and powerless in the shadowy uncertainty.

And within a few minutes of the traffic jam clearing, we reached our apartment. We parted ways, each heading towards our respective houses.

Upon arriving home, I changed into my comfortable pajamas. Just as I settled onto my bed, the doorbell rang.

"Arrey yrr abb koun h yrr!!! Chain nahi h logo ko "I blew out a gust and went towards my door, opening it.

Before opening the door, I muttered curses at the person who disturbed me. However, upon opening it, I was pleasantly surprised to find Mr. Malhotra standing there, looking as fresh as a midnight flower in his tracksuit, holding a tray of food with a smile.

I could seriously fell my mood being lighten up by his just one smile.

"Actually I made this pani puri shake and chocolate sandwich...so, just wanna share with you .Can we.." Lost in his smile, I found myself unable to grasp his words. Absentmindedly, I nodded and ushered him into my house.

He entered the living room, tray in hand, perhaps searching for the ideal spot to place it.

"Uhmm..Mr. Malhotra, if you don't mind if we enjoy your delicacies on the balcony? It might be more comfortable there." I showed him the way.

He kept the tray on the tea table and sat comfortably on the couch beside me.

The night unfolded with the moon casting its radiant glow upon the sky, while the stars twirled as if choreographed dancers in the celestial expanse. Beside him, I felt the gentle flutter of my heart stirred by the soft, soothing breeze. Despite our modest proximity, the scent of his masculine cologne enveloped me, bestowing upon me a sense of security and warmth amidst the tranquil night.

Until now I was feeling as if I am floating in the sky,Everything seemed so surreal until I picked up the glass of a bluish-green colored drink and took a sip.

Yeh toh tatti h (meme reference)....yeh kya zeher h🤢..Yuck ...🤢 was my reaction.

(Krithika's reaction to Ansh's Dhoom ketu types Aavishkar of Pani Puri shake)

I swear my Amma's kada is far better than this shitty drink... It tastes awful, like shit. It's as if someone had diarrhea after eating pani puri, and you collected their excreta to make this disgusting drink.

Look how anticipatory look he is giving to me. Ohh Venkateshwara swamy,how to deal with this...I swear, if someone else had handed me this drink, I would have punched them square in the face.

"So how is it Ms Iyer"He asked me, his eyes glowing with pride, reminiscent of a child eagerly awaiting praise from his mother after showing her his drawing.

"Terrific Mr Malhotra..."

"I mean My mind has blowned ..." I said and I wish he should not get the underlying meaning of my words.

Upon hearing this, his grin shone brighter than the moon itself.

Seeing him gleaming in satisfaction,I could not restrain myself from smiling.

As I turned my gaze towards the sky, I felt the moon shining brightly, even amidst the darkness of the night, with stars adding a constellation of lights to the dark sky.

Now I understand why poets offen say.

"Paayar Amrit hota h,
Paayar se Diya hua zeher bhi Ashiq haste haste pi leta h "

(This is just Author's thoughts not a shyari....🤣)

______________________________________

Ansh's POV:-

For the past week, I was observing Krithika seeming somewhat dull. She's usually always happy-go-lucky, with a radiant smile, but now she seems lost and unhappy. Despite her saying she's okay when asked, it's clear to me that she's not.

I understand what she must be feeling, and this sense of helplessness is making her hollow inside.

I just want to help her as she helped me during my panic attack. Just returning her favor.

I took a chance and offered to drive her home, but we got stuck in a traffic jam, which only made her more irritated and frustrated. I recalled my mom's advice that hunger can affect one's mood, so I suspected she might be hungry.

Despite her annoyance and remarks, I remained calm. Later, she murmured an apology for her frustration and turned her gaze back to the sky.

Throughout the ride, silence enveloped us like a thick blanket. Yet within that silence, I could feel her inner turmoil of the self-blame and overwhelming sense of helplessness manifesting as loud screams within her.

Soon, we arrived at our apartments. I rushed home.

After a quick bath, I resolved to cook for her. However, unsure of her preferences, I realized I needed to do some research first. I quickly opened my tabs and searched.

"Which dish girls like the most?"
"Which food can make a girl happy ?"

After comparing data from various sites, I discovered that a dish called Pani Puri is highly popular among girls. Therefore, I decided to make Pani Puri for Krithika in the hope that she would enjoy it and it would uplift her mood.

So i quickly ordered it and within 10 minutes I got my order.Now just I have to assemble it.

But that's easy I guess...

(Blunder alert all my readers who are pani puri fans and milkshake lovers pls skip this part as here our hero is going to do something unforgivable ⚠️⚠️⚠️...isski galti ko isski masoomiyat samjh kar maaf kar Dena)

The packets I received didn't have any kind of guide on how to use them. There were four polybags: two filled with green and brownish-red colored water respectively, one with mashed potato and chickpeas, and the other with crunchy salmonella balls.

I guess we should mix everything together and blend it. Like some kind of juice...I guessed it and proceeded with it. As I never knew what this dish Pani Puri is about and I never ever tried it.

But looking at the quantity of this colourful water given to me. I guess we have to serve it in the form of juice.

Taking up the blender I mixed all the contents of the polybag together.

Will she like it ...My subconsciousness questioned.

Yes ,offcourse she will....I was confident about it.

And then I quickly prepared a Nutella sandwich along. Preparing a tray I knocked her door.

Whenever I stepped into her home, an overwhelming sense of warmth and familiarity enveloped me, like a comforting embrace.

There was an indescribable quality to the atmosphere, where every detail seemed meticulously chosen to radiate a homely charm that I found utterly irresistible.

Yet, it was her balcony that truly stole my heart. The cozy arrangement of a couch paired with a tea table, nestled amidst a border adorned with flower pots and hanging plants, beckoned me like a sanctuary.

As I settled onto the couch and placed my tray, I allowed myself to be immersed in the tranquil ambiance. The night sky unfolded before me, a masterpiece painted with hues of dusk.

The gentle breeze danced around, carrying with it whispers of serenity. Above, the moon casts its luminous glow, illuminating the darkness, while the stars twinkled like precious jewels adorning a velvet canvas.

Lost in this enchanting scene, time seemed to stand still. It was in this moment of quiet introspection that I noticed. Kritika took up the glass from the tray and tasted the drink which I made for her.

Looking at her, I awaited her response and comments on the drink I had prepared.

She didn't say anything but she closed her eyes.

She stood there in silence, her eyes closed, perhaps lost in the divine flavors of the pani puri. My anticipation grew, and unable to resist, I finally broke the silence, "So, how was it, Miss Iyer?"

With a serene expression, she opened her eyes, and her response was like music to my ears, "Terrific, mind-blowing," she exclaimed. Her words were like a validation of my efforts, filling me with an overwhelming sense of joy and satisfaction. As I looked at her smiling face, I knew that my hard work had paid off.

Her smile was like a beacon of light, illuminating the room and warming my soul. In that moment, I would have done anything to see her happy. It was a reminder of the power of small gestures to bring immense joy.

_______________________________________

Author's note:-

Guys this is just a part one of this chapter,i didn't wanted it to be so long . So i decided it to divide this chapter into part 1 & 2 ...

I hope you all liked it and plss give your votes and comments on my story ,as it really helps me in bringing good plots to you....

I hope that this story is not boring you all and if there is any suggestions from your side then plss don't shy off form giving it...

For reels and povs you can follow me on my Instagram account @beinglekhika.

_______and yes the story of our wildflower the Vixen ; I have decided to continue it ...so pls do give it a try 🙏🙏

Thank you
Your
Lekhika 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 23K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
49.1K 1.6K 40
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
108K 3.1K 14
#๐๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โœง It's story of Anshumaan โ™ก Krisha ๐—ž๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ Krisha...
302K 19K 39
A PROFESSOR- STUDENT SUSPENSE MYSTERY THRILLER DARK ROMANCE NOVEL.๐Ÿ–ค "Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mi...