✔️7 Deadly Sins (Part-3)

Od RiKaOt70608

She is getting trapped slowly in his web He is ready to do anything just for her trust and love Her sister is... Více

Old Luna.1
Lust.2
Breakfast.3
Thoughts.4
Cupcake.5
Old Time.6
Picnic.7
Night Date.8
Loving You.9
We will help!.10
I have a plan!.11
Office.12
Doubt on her.13
Like a Queen.14
Dinner.15
Planning.16
Lovely Night!.17
It can't be true!.18
Bad Idea.19
Risky Love.21
My Feeling.22
Obey Me!.23
Mission.24
Locket.25
Truth and Dare.26
Love Me.27
Caught You!!.28
Party.29
Sisters Night.30
Back To Inefrno.31
Portal Closed.32
Royal Court.33
Make you mine.34
Your Baby.35
Let you go.36
Romantic Night.37
Realization.38
My Soulmate.39
I Hate Her.40

We're Sorry.20

17 3 2
Od RiKaOt70608

Luna Pov

I was in my room my face was buried in pillow I am crying yes fuck you Kim Taehyung you hurted me badly I knew that Namjoon is a cold type person but i didn't expected this from you I was lost in my thoughts when i smelled a familiar scent

I just groaned in annoyance and he just chuckled I can feel him coming towards me I threw the pillow on him without looking at him he sat on bed near me and pulled me on his lap my head was om his lap and my eyes were closed in anger he was creasing my head

Luna:why the hell are you here Namjoon go away do your work *closed eyes*

Namjoon;aww.....my darling is angry from me and Tae-

Luna;don't take that basterd name trust me I will surely kill him like our past life *angrily*

Namjoon:calm down he was just trying to piss you off he didn't thought you'll take all this that much seriously *chuckles*

Luna:why are you here Namjoon *annoyed tone*

Namjoon:well our Queen is angry from us so it's our responsibility to solve the matter tell me darling what we did to make you angry *creased her head*

Luna:what you both did?damn.....I agree you both supported me when I was traumatized cuz of my miscarriage but now when I get over my trauma you both stopped giving me time and care tell me when was the last time we three talked to eachother like a couple it was always just for sex *angrily+annoyed*

Namjoon:I am sorry Luna now when you're telling all this then i am realising my mistake *smile*

Luna:I hate you,I hate Taehyung *whined*

Namjoon:don't hate us we will die without your love *pecked her cheek*

Luna:shut up and where is Kim Taehyung why he didn't came to apologize *glared*

He chuckled at my reaction and was about to say something when I heard Tae voice I sat on bed and looked towards the door he was standing there with a smile

Tae:well I was just getting beaten by your sister Liana *chuckles*

Luna:she should've beated you more *gritting teeth*

Tae;yaaa....trust me I was just trying to annoy you I didn't meant anything serious *walks towards her*

Luna:huh..... *rolls eyes*

Tae:sorry Luna we get so much drowned in our work that we can't able to spend time with you *hold her hand*

Namjoon:he is right we are sorry Luna just forgive us once and we will not do this type of stupidity again *smile*

Luna:what will I get if I will forgive you both? *raised eyebrow*

Tae:I guess we can spend time together I mean for 3 days no office,no mafia work and no book work just us what you say our Queen? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:hmm.......the deal is good Mr.Kim *side eyeing Tae*

Namjoon:so now what you want us to do for you? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:just come and sit beside me lets talk *smile*

They both smiled and I sat on bed resting my back on headboard they both sat beside me I rested my head on Namjoon shoulder he was creasing my face slowly

Tae:ahh....again you're loving him more then me *pout*

Luna:aren't you the one who said "fuck your love" *rolls eyes*

Tae:yaaa....don't punish me like that Queen *creased her neck*

Luna:you deserve that jerk *smile*

Namjoon:Luna *eyes on ceiling*

Luna:yes? *eyes on namjoon*

Namjoon:I love you more then anyone,more then Taehyung *looks at tae*

Tae:wow.....now he is also sprinkling salt in my wound *pout*

Luna:*chuckles* don't be like that I love you both I will die if anything will happen to you both but yes......I agree I love Namjoon very much I will be a living corpse if we both fall apart *eyes on Namjoon*

Tae:why I was never your first choice Luna *sad smile+mumbles*

Luna:did you said something Tae? *looks at him*

Tae:oh....no I also feel very happy seeing you both together *smile*

Namjoon:why are you so involved with me what if someday I will hurt you *creased her cheek*

Luna:I know you'll not do anything like this Namjoon *closed eyes*

Namjoon:I also trust you very much Luna I love you blindly and there's no doubt you was the first one who broke my pride for others it can be a normal thing but for me who is a 7 Deadly Sin and represents Pride is not normal but fascinating *leans towards her*

Luna:don't worry Namjoon I will not break this blind trust I'll only love my husband's and let my husband's to get close to me the day I will break this promise will be my last day *creased his cheek*

Tae:don't worry Luna we know that I am very happy we met you again in this life well not to mention our past life was very unique *chuckles*

Luna:trust me this life was also not less it's just you both never saw the argument between we 8 I wonder how come I didn't killed Lia I mean we both used to hate eachother so much *laughs*

Namjoon:I remember our first meet in this life remember you was in bus stop waiting for hus and I was sitting there cuz I didn't wanted to face Tae *smile*

Tae:wait why not? *looks at namjoon*

Namjoon:cuz from the teenage we both used to argue in every small things and cuz of that Jin hyung used to take tensions *looks at tae*

Tae:oh.....yeah I remember *laughs*

Luna:when Tae bumped to me in college-

Namjoon:you met him in collage? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:well your dear brother followed me to collage and become the transfer student so he can able to stay near me he was obsessed with me when he saw me in club with Jk and Lucy *side eyeing Tae*

Tae;can't help your aura is very dangerous anyone will fall I mean if you'll try you can also make Jin hyung fall for you *laughs*

Luna:what the fuck why you're taking his name suddenly let's talks about only we three also why will I make him fall for me he is my sister husband *annoyed tone*

Namjoon:yaa....baby he was just joking cuz you and Jin hyung are good friends so *pats her back*

I looked down hearing Namjokn word ahhh.......I thought that Tae get to know about everything no it can't be possible I will never let this happen I closed my eyes controlling anger and annoyance then I again looked at Namjoon

Tae:why are you only looking at me?look at me as well *hold her chin*

Luna:I really missed this type of moments of us *rest her head on his shoulder*

Namjoon:we also missed it sorry Luna we didn't able to give you time *rest his head on her shoulder*

Tae:I missed the moment when me and Luna used to annoy you together *chuckles*

Namjoon:well that is the very wrost part *disappointed look*

We both started laughing looking at Namjoon disappointed face he just rolled his eyes and hit my head lightly after so many days I am spending time with them it gives me happiness and also completes me

--*Meanwhile*--

Lucy Pov

I was in my office massaging my forehead ahhh....I never thought that managing a hotel can also make us that much stressed and exhausted my eyes were closed but I heard footsteps coming inside my office I opened my eyes a little and saw Jimin standing with a smile and lunchbox wait what?

Lucy:you here? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:well I know that today in morning whatever Luna said make you tensed for her so I thought doing lunch together will help *walks towards her*

Lucy:ahhh......nothing will help until I saw Luna being happy like before *sighs*

Jimin:hey.....calm down Tae sended me a picture of him,Namjoon hyung and Luna together I guess everything is good now *smile*

Lucy:I will not believe till Luna says it with her own mouth *looks at jimin*

Jimin:ok but atleast eat some food now you might be hungry *sat infront of her*

Lucy:I don't have appetite Jimin *annoyed tone*

Jimin:yaa.....you're wife of Gluttony how can you say no to food *pout*

Lucy:ahhh.....I don't want to eat anything please *rolls eyes*

I looked at him and he was unpacking and serving the food in plate i sighed in annoyance and get up from my chair I was about to walk away but he held my wrist and make me sat on his lap I looked at him and he just rolled his eyes

Jimin:you're also not less then Luna and Liana when it comes to drama *rolls eyes*

Lucy:are you saying my sisters do drama? *angrily*

Jimin:obviously now sit here quietly and eat the food *glared*

Lucy:you can't control me-

Jimin:I can if it's about your health ok?now shut up and obey me *green eyes*

Fuck......his eyes are green that means he is serious ahh....why it sounds so good when he cares for me I smirked slightly thinking all this

Jimin:opened your mouth *serious tone*

Lucy:wide or small? *doe eyes*

Jimin:I am giving you a spoon full of food not my dick obviously open your mouth normally *rolls eyes*

I opened my mouth and he feed aww....are you really that much annoyed that you don't even want to flirt nevermind I am Kim Park Lucy wife of Lust and Gluttony I will also see how you resist me

Lucy:you don't have to hold my waist it's not like I will run away from your lap *traced his neck*

Jimin:I don't trust you I mean in annoyance you can di anything also stop flirting *yanked her hand*

Lucy:ok....as you say My King *bite his earlobe*

I looked at him he just gulped and again glared at me ahhh.....I feel like laughing I know my every actions is affecting him but damn how good he is controlling himself let's see how long you can able to do it

I swear I will make you fuck me here in my office i smirked thinking this he was feeding me and also eating his food well have to say I guess he is the single man in world who can look hot even while eating food I bite my lips looking at him but he was busy in his food ohh....Park Jimin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Jimin and Lucy office smut also sorry for late update your Author Lily become lazy in the vacation but ok I will keep writing bye for now.....

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

White Agony Od Helli

Nezařaditelné

115K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
66.6K 2.5K 18
About two squads in school who are rebels against each other. The Kim Siblings- Nam Joon, Jin, Jennie, Jisoo, and Taehyung. VS. The Suicide Squad- Su...
44.4K 248 10
This is 21+ story if u r sensitive to this type of things dont watch and if u hate this types of things just don't watch . and watch on your own risk...
75.5K 2.4K 10
"Namjoon my water broke!" "What?!" "MY F*UCKING WATER BROKE NAMJOON!" Namjoon didn't even think twice, he rushed with you and jungkook to the hospita...