๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Š๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž...

By Leyah_eroticstories

แƒฆ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐““๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐”€๐“ท๐“ผแƒฆ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โTen minutes?โž H... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
โ„๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..โ„
1. ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™งโ€ข แƒฆ
2. ๐™Ž๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข, ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šโ€ข แƒฆ
3. ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎโ€ข แƒฆ
4. ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™šโ€ข แƒฆ
6. ๐™‹๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จโ€ข แƒฆ
7. ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™žโ€ข แƒฆ
8. ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จโ€ข แƒฆ
9. ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™จโ€ข แƒฆ
10. ๐™’๐™š๐™ฉโ€ข แƒฆ
11. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™จโ€ข แƒฆ
12. ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ž๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™›๐™ก๐™ช๐™ญโ€ข แƒฆ
13. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ก๐™กโ€ข แƒฆ
14.. ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™โ€ข แƒฆ

5. ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™งโ€ข แƒฆ

6.6K 188 69
By Leyah_eroticstories

Kataleya P.O.V

"I need money." She demanded and I sighed looking at her.

"Couldn't have asked how I was first?" I questioned softly.

Aurelia rolled her eyes, "Maybe because I don't care? Can I get the money or not?"

I mean, she is my daughter. I'll always love her, even if she doesn't love me back.

She hated me the moment she found out I got pregnant with her at the age of 15. She doesn't even know the details of it and she won't ever know about it.

Even if she hates me forever.

I'll live with it.

Only one person knew the full story and that was by mistake.

We never seem to get along and I never knew why. It's like we were two complete strangers attached by a string. I don't know what it feels like to have that bond with your child you carry for nine months then pushed out.

It's weird.

Even when she was born, I didn't feel that strong connection with her, but maybe it's just me.

She had nothing of me either, while I had blonde hair, she had dark brown. My eyes are sea blue, while hers is gray and we looked nothing alike.

"Tell me who's my dad, I'd rather know him than you anyway." She scrunched her face up at me.

Ouch.

I answered her how I always did, "I don't know who he is, I'm sorry."

She scoffed, "Of course, because you were a slut at 15. Just sleeping around with anyone and then getting pregnant, not knowing who got you pregnant."

My mouth dropped open in surprise, because this is the first time she had said something like this about me.

Well, in front of my face at least.

"You don't know anything, you don't know anything about me, so how about you shut your mouth for once." I said in a serious tone.

"Oh look, she talks back." She snorted. "Give me my money and I'll be gone out of your way."

Her money, my ass.

It's my hard working money, but she thinks because I'm her mother I still have to provide for her even though she's soon to be 20.

I looked at her and wondered where I had gone wrong with her. I really tried everything in my power to give her everything she had wanted. I just failed to give her a dad, her rightful dad and maybe that's why she's like this.

I don't know what to do anymore.

I sighed and pulled out my phone as I sent her some cash in her account. No matter how much she hates me, I still do love her.

"Bye! Hope to never see you again until I'm out of money." She snickered as she walked to the door.

Before she could reach the door, I called out, "Aurelia."

"What now?" She frowns.

I fiddled with my hand as I picked up the courage to ask, "Um, do you— do you still have a crush on that one guy?"

She smiled widely, "Of course, I'll never stop. He's perfect just for me."

"Okay."

Fuck.

She walked away, not before stopping one last time. "And for the love of God, stop dressing like you're my age. You're 35, dressing like a whore on the streets like you're perfect." The door slammed shut afterwards and she was gone.

I looked down at my clothes and frowned. Do I really dress like that? I only had on jeans shorts and a hoodie.

I slid down the wall and sobbed.

God, I'm pathetic.

I rolled my eyes at Kaizen text that just came in, knowing he's lying.

I'm far from perfect.

Aurelia is right.

"Yo' ass know I ain't lying, get the fuck up off the floor and wipe those tears. Stop letting that pass around pussy daughter of yours win every time." A voice said in front of me and I looked up so fast, I thought I'd get whiplash.

How the fuck is he in my house?

I don't even want to know to be honest. He's always in my house no matter how many times I change the locks on my door.

I looked him up and down, before clenching my thighs together.

He's such a slut though, why was he in a wife beater and a cargo pants. His muscles showed out with his sleeve tattoo on his right arm, while his silver dog tag necklace hangs around his neck.

His silver rings plastered on his fingers as he ran it over his black waves. I tried ignoring his tongue piercing because it makes my mind go wild.

His dark skin was so smooth with tattoos that I weirdly wanted to lick it.

I need to go to church.

I stood up only to reach his chest area and I had to look up at him, since he was over 6 feet tall.

"Stop saying that, it's disrespectful." I frown at what he said about Aurelia.

"When you gone put her in her place is what I wanna know." He stated as he wiped my tears, "You do know you're not a whore right? When you got pregnant with her at 15, yo—"

"Stop talking." I hissed at him and he shut up immediately.

I don't wanna talk about that right now.

"Fine. But I hope you know the bitch is just jealous of you, even at 35 you look so much better than her." He looked me up and down, "Look at this ass, fat ass and not flat like hers." He spun me around, "Breast still stiff as fuck while hers long like a 95 year old granny that had 18 children—"

I laugh even though I didn't mean to do that, but the way he talks is just funny. It's hard not to laugh whenever he gets this blunt with his words.

"Kaizen, stop it."

Why is he so blunt and rude?

"No, look at yo' face how beautiful it is. You ain't never have to wear makeup, but look at her face how it's ever caked up. Bitch looking like an embalmed dead body that's about to get buried."

I choked as laughter spilled out of me and I pushed him away.

"How she gone call you a whore when her mouth got stretched out and pass around by the whole football team, basketball team, track team and baseball team."

I closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to hear those things.

"Zen!"

"What? I'm just telling the truth. She's so damn stupid bruh, only a fool would wanna be friends with her stupid ass."

I raised a brow at him, "She's your best friend, which means you're a fool and your brother too."

He frowns, "Mhmm," Then he mocked one of my phrases I usually use, "You gagged me there.... I fear."

I screamed out laughing as he chuckled.

"But let's be real though, I'm only friends with her just because of you. Otherwise I'd beheaded her and—"

I walked away from him and he groans, following behind me like a lost puppy.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"If you don't, I'll send you your daughter's body on that same day." He threatened and my jaw dropped.

I shouldn't even be surprised, because everyday I got a threat from him about either killing me or killing someone else.

I suddenly remembered how he killed my date yesterday. He told me he killed all of them and I finally got my answer to why none of them ever got back to me after the one date.

I always wonder if something was wrong with me, but now I know why.

Now I feel bad because I'm here with the killer and I feel no remorse for my dates that he killed.

Does that mean I'm as evil as him?

I mean, I didn't know them that well, but I should still feel bad right?"

I can't believe I got stuck with this crazy bitch. Just because of a one night stand I deeply regret and I only regret it because he lied about his age.

I should've been in jail right now, it's disgusting to even think about.

I'm even afraid to admit that I enjoyed it, because that shit would sound weird as hell.

Now he won't leave me alone, the more I push him away, the more he attach himself to me like a leech.

And the more I'm starting to like him, when I know it's wrong and I should not.

Everytime I thought about giving him a chance, Aurelia came to mind and I immediately backed out.

I don't know what to do with my life, honestly.

He takes care of me, gives me everything I want, cheers me up when I'm sad, threatens to slice my throat constantly and kills whoever takes interest in me.

I'm confused.

Should I run for my life or give in?

"I just need you to come with me at the wedding as my date, freckles." He stated, as he sat on my couch, manspreading.

I'm horny.

My stomach flutters everytime he calls me freckles.

I love it.

"I can't come as your date! There's a lot of things that'll go wrong." I frown, "Like my daughter will see me with you and hate me more, your family will see how much older I am to you and will probably hate me."

My worst fear ever.

"Aurelia won't be there," He rolled his eyes, "I'll deal with that, and don't worry about my family."

"They shouldn't care because we're just friends right?" I ask, biting my nails.

"She just friend zone my ass, but I'll take that for now." He mumbles to himself, "This is why I know my father is worst than me, at least I have patience."

What is he talking about?

"Where are they keeping the wedding?" I ask.

He told me his sister and her husband will be getting married again, because the last time they did it without anyone knowing and this tone they want the whole family to be there.

"In Fiji." He shrugs.

Fiji.

I've heard about there and damn it if I didn't wanna go now more than anything.

My eyes widened, "Oh my God, you're flying out."

"We are flying out together." He eyed me, then smirked, "You've never flown outside of the states before."

"Is it obvious?" I ask with sarcasm laced in my tone.

I can't believe I let my daughter hold me back from enjoying life and look how she turned out to be, just ungrateful.

I gave up everything for her, I had to grow up early and that made me leave everything behind. It's not her fault, but she could at least be grateful.

I doubt I know what the meaning of fun actually is right now.

"It is." He chuckled.

I sat down on the couch, "Kaizen." I whined and he laughed.

"Yeah, daddy baby?" He smirks, "You need some money?"

I just love how he knew me.

I nodded with a wide smile.

"Bet." He pulled out his wallet. "Man, I just spent $600 on that dead people wig for yo' bald ass head. I can't afford you, you ass getting too expensive." He joked.

I snort, knowing it's true. He had bought me a water wave lace wig a month ago without me asking him for it, because he knew I loved them.

"My head is not bald, Zen." I frown, "My hair is long enough that I don't even have to wear wigs, I choose to." Then I paused, "So that's a no then? You're not giving me any more money?" I pout.

He laughs with a shrug.

"Freckles, stop playing with me man. How much yo' want?" He asks, "Nevermind." He handed me his card and told me the pin for it.

My jaw dropped, he trusted me with this?

And why is the pin my birthdate?

"They say I must get the bag and dip." I followed his way of talking and he laughed loudly.

"Yo' don't want the dick too? Get the bag, dick and then dip." He added on and I laughed.

This is why it's hard to get rid of this bitch, he just knows how to match my vibes.

"Hmm, I really need a dress, heels and bag for the wedding though." I say excitedly. "Oh and what should I do with my hair?"

"The wedding isn't until another three weeks, calm down ma."

I shrug, a lady got to be prepared.

I've never been to a wedding before, so this will be my first.

I'm nervous and excited.

"Thank you for this." I pecked his cheek and he looked shocked.

"Damn girl, I just might hand you every dollar in my account just for more of those kisses."

I covered my mouth with a laugh.

This guy is crazy.

"You can go now." I smirk.

He gasps dramatically, "I knew you just wanted my money, gold digging ass."

I gasp as well, "Whatever gave you that idea?"

He scoffed and flipped me off, before standing up as he pulled up his pants.

"You ate already?" He asked as he took out his phone to order some food, then mumbled to himself. "Yo' fat ass probably ate already and still gone say no anyway."

He's right.

"Nooo." I lied.

"Fat ass." He bucked at me as he ordered the food.

"I don't like you."

"I don't like you either, shut yo' funky ass up."

Damn.

Shame, shame is killing me hard.

Lol.

Finally got a Kat P.O.V...... I was just gonna do Kaizen P.O.V only but I changed my mind.💀💫

I need yall to see what's going on in her head also... not just Kaizen.❗️

Can anyone give me the names of some good books with (goodboyXbadgirl)..... I'm in the mood to read some.🥹

Have a good day y'all.🦋

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1K 12
Felicia I've had a crush on my best friend's dad for as long as I can remember; saving myself for him. But now, faced with a desperate situation, I n...
780K 14.9K 35
โWe Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.โž โ™ก Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...
2.6M 54.1K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
711K 13.2K 38
โBad Girls Get Fucked Like Whores.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as he looks at me with concern written all over his face. "T...