เค†เค—เคพเคœเคผ (Beginning)

By riw_ayat

๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’„๐’†- ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

Dedication/ Warning.
Introduction
1โ€ข Walkin Flame
2โ€ข Him
3โ€ข My girlfriend
4โ€ข Finally dating
5โ€ข Can't let you lose
6โ€ข Family Dinner
7โ€ข Call me
8โ€ข It's just her
9โ€ข That's like my Queen
10โ€ข Our eye met
11โ€ข Padrino
12โ€ข Not in 7 lives
13โ€ข Mahashivratri
14โ€ข She's the flame
15โ€ข He's here
16โ€ข Twinning
17โ€ข Those whiskey eyes
18โ€ข It's just a business trip
19โ€ข Congratulations Captain
20โ€ข You're mine
21โ€ข Time for blaze
22โ€ข Walkin Hell
23โ€ข Falling for her
24โ€ข The way he looks at you
25โ€ข Missing me?
26โ€ข Where's my devil?
27โ€ข Darling, Have mercy
28โ€ข I'm the danger
29โ€ข Roses for my red
30โ€ข Countdown is on
32โ€ข Drive me insane
34โ€ข Found my home
34โ€ข It will began now
36โ€ข You will marry me!
37โ€ข Fucked up
37โ€ข Tasted like mine
38โ€ข Dare you touch her
39โ€ข Obsession is lethal
40โ€ข Promise
41โ€ข Husband-to-be
42โ€ข Perfect Addiction
43โ€ข Marked as mine
44โ€ข Maharani
45โ€ข Jealous or territorial
46โ€ข Only for you
47โ€ข New journey
48โ€ข kiss these scars
49โ€ข Wifey-to-be
50(1)โ€ข Saga of love or thud?
50(2)โ€ข It's all fate
51โ€ข His fiery Baby
52โ€ข Shoot me
53โ€ข Daddy
54โ€ข It's gonne be difficult
55โ€ข He'll leave me
56โ€ข Splitted hearts
57โ€ข Convinience
58โ€ข Brain or heart?
59โ€ข That's like my husband
60โ€ข Confessions
61โ€ข My family
62โ€ข Combat

31โ€ข Indeed we are

364 43 5
By riw_ayat

Author's POV

"It'll take at least one hour to be there", Kashish said.

Today he came to Delhi for the meeting.

It was Agastya's call.
He informed him and hung the call but in reality he was sitting in a cafe which was only half an hour from Agastya's house.

But he lied.

After talking he kept the phone inside and waited for someone.

"Kashish Ali khan", a masculine voice reached his ear.

The man came and they shook hands.

"I hope you know I'm in a hurry, I was informed to meet you. And wasting my time is not even the last thing I would let anyone do", he said in his husky voice.

"That's what I call the regal attitude. Well I'll get straight to the point", the other man said and explained everything to kashish while he just heard everything with unbothered looks.

"Anyways, you want me to give you all the information like that only. You misunderstood many things", kashish mocked him.

"Our family has done many favors to your ancestors. And now perhaps fate wants you to repay those favours", the other man replied rolling the sleeves of his shirt.

Kashish's mind was running with so many thoughts.

"Tell me whatever you want in return", the other person added.

After thinking about all the consequences.
His mind was definitely busy with something else but after having a full discussion with his mind. He decided.

"Ok fine. I'll give you whatever information you need from their place but there's one condition", Kashish said and paused.

The other person looked at him with surprise expressions.

"I'll demand whatever I want in return whenever I want", he completed.

"Fine then. It's a deal", he forwarded a hand.

"Deal then", Kashish said.

Kashish was about to leave but a voice stopped him.
"Don't you dare play back with me. I have my ways to deal with people who betray me", he said with eyes shining with ego.

"I'll give you other reasons to worry about, don't worry about this", Kashish said and left.

After an hour.

Kashish entered the Rathore palace and was welcomed by Ivaan and Kartik while Agastya was up in his room.

"Where do you live in particular?", Kartik asked.

"For me there's nothing particular. Dad lives in Bhopal most of the time and same with mom but me", he took a sip of water and continued, "I may be present in Delhi today and in Bangalore tomorrow. If we say roughly then I'm in Chandigarh these days", he said.

"So will you continue with your family business or have decided something else", Ivaan asked.

"Since in the last one year our empire got expanded all over the world. Probably after a few months I'll look up for the international branches and companies", kashish said.

The environment became silent as if it were a deserted jungle. The only sound echoed in the whole Rathore palace was the tick-tack sound of Agastya's shoes.

"Kashish Ali khan, welcome to Delhi", he said.

"Agastya, It's great meeting you again", he stood up from the sofa.

"Please have a seat. How was your journey?", Agastya asked taking place on the royal chair placed right in front of kashish.

"Fine. How are you?", Kashish asked.

"Like always. Perfectly fine", Agastya replied.

"So what-"

"Bhaii", Before Agastya could say anything else, Adhira came down the stairs, wearing a pistachio coloured kurta and jeans, looking like absolute sunshine.

Kashish's eye fell on her and he just couldn't take his eyes from her.
He paused the moment he saw Adhira coming down.
Her hair was tied in a messy ponytail, the frontal baby bangs were coming on her face, with every step she was walking, her bracelets were giving the jingling sound.

"Ohh you're busy. It's okay I'll talk to you later!", She said as she looked at kashish who was lost seeing her.

"Are you sure it isn't something important?", Agastya asked her.

"Yes Bhai. No worries you can continue with your meeting, I'll talk to you later", she said giving Agastya a side hug.

"Take Range rover today, your car is at servicing", ivaan informed her.

"Where are the keys?", she asked.

The keys were placed right beside the table beside kashish.

"Excuse me, please pass the keys", she said in her soft voice.

Kashish was lost.

She pinched and bought kashish back from his thoughts.

Kashish passed her the keys.

"Thanks. By the way, I'm Adhira", adhira forwarded her hand to shake.

"Kashish", before he could shake the hand, Agastya's voice interrupted them.
"Adhira you'll get late. Go and drive safe", he said and kashish took his hand back.

"She's my sister", Agastya declared.

It was sounding more like a reminder than an introduction.

"Ohh", kashish replied.

Maybe Agastya noticed the sudden change in kashish's behaviour.

"So let's head to my office. Varnika and her team will directly reach there", Agastya said and stood up from his place.

"Sure", he said.

"And yeah kashish no need to book any hotel or villa. I insist you to kindly stay here only", Agastya said.

"No need for it Mr. Rathore", kashish resisted.

"I would be really happy if you'll stay here since when we came to your place, your hospitality was amazing, please give us a chance to show ours", Agastya insisted.

"If you are insisting so much then okay" he agreed.

Kashish phone's notification popped, it was the message from the same person he met before coming to the Rathore palace.

Unknown
Come to the location I'm sending you.

"You guys head to the office. I just wanted to hand an important file dad told me to", kashish lied.

"I hope it won't consume much time. Varnika's team would probably reach there anytime. I don't want her to wait unnecessarily", Agastya said.

"Of course not", he said.

Kashish headed towards the location he received on the phone while the images of Adhira were still flashing in front of his eyes.

The place was at South Delhi while Agastya's home was about one hour away from there.
He crossed central Delhi and the speed of his car was almost 140.
When he entered the Gurugram highway, a long cartridge of AK47 hit the tyre of his car resulting in drift. The car overturned 3-4 times, it was so sudden that kashish didn't even got time to take any action or think. After the 3rd overturn the car got back to it's initial position but till now it was destroyed badly. The front glass got broke, passenger seat's door got broke. Fortunately kashish was fine.
The car rotated 360° and was about to collide with the edge of the Highway flyover, but From the back a black Jaguar stopped it from behind.

Kashish got out of the car and saw the Bonet was smashed.

As soon as kashish turned he saw Agastya, stepping out of his Jaguar.

"Kashish are you okay?", he came and asked.

"Yeah. I'm alright. You here?", he said shockingly.

"Yes I had something to pick so I thought about going to the office from this path. I saw your car drifting badly", Agastya spoke.

"I know it's destroyed badly", kashish assured.

"You sure you're okay?", Agastya confirmed again.

"Yes. And thank you so much. Aapne hamari jaan bachai, ye upkaar ham Marne ke baad bhi nahi bhulenge", kashish joined his hands but Agastya stopped him.

(You saved our lives, I will not forget this favor even after death)

"Aap hamare mehmaan hai, hamare sheher mai apko ye sehna pada iske liye mafi", Agastya said.

(You are our guest, sorry that you had to endure this in our city)

"Aaj se kashish apki khidmat mai hazir hai. Ye upkaar ham kabhi Chuka pae to khud ko khuskismat samjhenge", kashish bowed his head.

(From today onwards Kashish is at your service. If I could ever repay this favor, I'll consider ourselves lucky)

"Let's not waste our time here, I'll get the information regarding this soon. You can give that file later. Varnika is already in the office. Let's go", Agastya said and they both headed towards his office.

They both Reached the office.
Agastya was driving while kashish sat on the passenger seat.
He took out his phone and messaged someone.

Unknown.

You.
I'm with Agastya. Wouldn't be able to message now.

We're heading towards his office. All the details, I'll share at night.

He kept his phone inside.
After some time they reached his office.
Agastya headed to his cabin while Kashish went to the conference room along with Ivaan and Kartik.

In the cabin karan was preparing a presentation.
"Where's she?", Agastya said.

"Who?", karan willingly teased him.

Agastya glared at him and was about to throw the paper wait but karan opened his mouth, "Sidhe bol na bhabhi kaha hai... In the conference room", Karan said and Agastya glared at him again.

(Ask it directly, where's bhabhi?)

"Why you didn't told me before", Agastya left his cabin and headed down to the conference room.

Karan was following him with a smirk as everybody knows he loves teasing Agastya.

"You asked??", karan Questioned.

"Shut your mouth. I wasted my time by coming here. I could have directly gone there", Agastya said.

"Don't lie. I know you're getting possessive, Since Kashish is there", karan spoke about the fact.. but the very next moment Agastya turned and his death gaze made karan shut.

They both entered the conference room and the chattering sound got converted into a pin drop silence.

Without bothering about anyone else, Agastya's eyes fell directly on Varnika.
She was wearing a white and navy blue striped shirt along with navy blue wide leg pants. She was blown.

Karan elbowed Agastya, indicating him to get out of his La La land.
"Bhai control kar. Office hai ye teri car nahi", he whispered in his ear while listening to him Agastya hit him with his elbow.

(Brother control, it's office not your car)

"Good Afternoon Everyone. Hope everyone's doing great. Let's start with the meeting", Agastya declared and took two seats beside Varnika since he was keeping himself away from her.

But the reality was, it doesn't matter how much he tries but his heart what it really wants.

During the whole meeting he was trying hard with all his power to not look at Varnika because he knew that once their eyes met, he would again do something which may hurt Varnika.

On one side, Agastya was fighting with his brain and heart while on the other Varnika noticed the sudden change and the awkward tension between them.

She glanced at Agastya for more than five times, but Agastya didn't look at her even for once.
Though she didn't want to think about all this but unfortunately her heart was going in that direction only.

Varnika understood that What happened in the car on Holi, changed many things.
She was getting angry on both, Agastya as well as herself.

On Agastya, because he was pretending like nothing was his fault and he just didn't do anything and on herself because she shouldn't have drunk that hemp nor the kiss.
Though her mind was filled with these, she managed to keep all these things aside and focus on the meeting.

The meeting paused after 2 hours so that everyone could have something.
Agastya stayed on his chair while everyone left the conference room either to the cafeteria or to the washrooms.

Agastya was busy looking into a file but then Varnika came and stood in front of him.
Still he didn't look at her but only Agastya knows how much he was controlling. It took all his heart to not look at the girl who drives him insane every single minute.

"Mr. Rathore", she spoke politely.

He finally looked up but with that professional look and not how he usually sees her.
Varnika understood this gaze of him and deep inside she was feeling even more angry.

"Yes Ms. Deewan", he in a flat voice.

"I wanted to talk", she demanded.

"Have a seat", he pointed towards a chair kept beside him.

She sat while her observation was still on his behaviour.

"Agastya what happened on Ho-"

"I would really like it if we talk about business matters rather than personal life. I said it before also. I never discuss my personal lif-"

"Listen to me", Varnika didn't let him complete his words because with each word he says..her rage kept on increasing.
When it reached the peak, she got up from her place and locked Agastya into the chair.
She caged her arms on both the sides of the chair in which he was sitting, she was looking directly into his eyes which were not so apart but close enough that they could glare at each other's soul.

"First of all Mr. Agastya Singh Rathore. Who the fuck give you rights to behave with anyone the way you want.
Who do you think you are? Who the hell gave you the Audacity to do anything you want at any time and with anyone", she shouted still looking directly into his whiskey eyes.
"Secondly, I don't give a fuck what happened that day or any other day but you don't have any fucking rights to make the other person feel that it's their fault and you stay all clean", she finished with her words but Agastya stayed quiet.

Agastya was just fighting the battle going between his mind and his heart. He knew that whichever would win, his destruction would be there.

"Ms. Deewan we're not at home", Agastya said in his deep voice.
His words increased her wrath even more.

"Neither I'm dying to go home with you nor to build one. I'm not at all interested in this bullshit, and never was. you were the one who dragged me in it and trust me when I say this, If you again behaved to me in that way or dared to show me that fucking ego of yours, I wouldn't mind using the most dangerous weapon in the world on you", Varnika warned him.

Well this would happen when you'll play with the flame.
But Agastya himself is the hell.

"Means your eyes", he couldn't control his tongue but words uttered from his mouth the moment she said *most dangerous weapons in the world*.

She didn't do anything but unlock the cage her hands made around him...
She walked towards her seat back while Agastya was gazing at her.
Her Regal walk was the only thing which Grabbed Agastya's attention the first time they met.
It still grabs his attention the same way.

All the people came back to the conference room and the meeting resumed.

This time Agastya glanced at Varnika a few times but every single he did, she ignored and was least bothered.
What was happening a while ago, now got repeated. Just the characters were changed.

Haanji Agastya.
Mil gaya karma.
Agastya's subconscious mind spoke to him.

He just huffed and tried to focus on the meeting..
.
.
.
The meeting lasted for two more hours and then finally came to an end.

Everyone left the cabin.
"So kashish till when you're here in Delhi", Varnika asked while Agastya just stood beside her.

"For 3 days till now", kashish replied.

"Then you're invited for dinner at my place", Varnika said with a smile while Agastya was just getting jealous.

"That would be great", kashish said.

"Perfect then", Varnika willingly looked at Agastya her looks worked at petrol on fire.

"Agastya why don't you join", kashish said while Agastya just forcefully smiled and negatively nodded his head.

"Of course he'll join. Right Agastya..?", Varnika glanced at him with her glare, Agastya glared at her back.

Normal couple eye fuck each other but they both eye murder each other.

Exclusive.

I can't let that bastard stay close to Varnika.
Agastya's subconscious mind Reminded him.

"Yes. Why not", Agastya said with a smile.

"You guys look adorable together", kashish said.

"Indeed we are", Varnika sarcastically said while Agastya's mocking smile worked as cherry on top.

They all went home.
Kashish along with Agastya, Ivaan and Kartik since, Agastya insisted him to.
But the real reason was something else...

-----------------------•-----------------------

Hey Readers!!!
How was the chapter???
What do you think about kashish??
And who's that unknown person???
Is someone new???
Or who??
Keep waiting.
Everyone who reads the story kindly take out one second and do vote, also tell me your reviews
Tell me your favourite part of the chapter in the comments!
Do vote.comment.follow
Follow me on Instagram for regular updates and some spoilers
Instagram- _riw_ayat
Love you all♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 596K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...
496K 30.6K 56
A girl from India and a boy from the USA met and fell in love with each other on internet. They both imagine their future without meeting each other...
180K 14.4K 46
โ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐žฬจ๐ซ, ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ..โž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐‡...
52.7K 1.9K 22
"๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰๐’•๐’Š ๐’‰๐’, ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’˜๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’Š?" ~~ "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’†" "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ...