πŒπˆπ’π’πˆπ πŽπ”π“ (ππ‘π“πŸ)

By s0sawrld

"I love you tremari your my everything that I was missing out on" Syriah says as she laid under her boyfriend... More

Ψ£Ψ­Ψ¨Ωƒ
CHP 1.
CHP 2.
CHP 3.
CHP 4.
CHP 5.
CHP 6.
CHP 8.
CHP 9.
CHP 10.
CHP 11.

CHP 7.

372 14 22
By s0sawrld

            ( te amo )
SYRIAH MULAN VALENTINE
            "I'm crazy asf what bout it"

Mari and I had made it back down to La and ofc my friends were happy to see me again "omg this blunt so fat" celeni said sparking it up and I smiled "we love the way Riah roll blunts" amiria said as celeni took a hit of the blunt "we missed you so much bestie" amiria said to me.

Which made me smile at the both of them "no ya didn't cause you whores would've called me" celeni smile dropped "you so fuckin rude bitch" she said rolling her eyes mugging me passing the blunt to Amiria making me laugh "we only didn't call you cause we didn't wanna ruin your time"

I just nodded understanding them "now take this
Damn blunt this shit is for a grown man not for no FAWKIN girl" Amiria said coughing as she passed me the blunt and I took "no bitch you just can't handle it" celeni said to her making me nod my head taking a few puffs from the blunt.

"Shut up I can take it that blunt it's for a MANN" she said saying the last part loud making me laugh as we were vibing the song "cake" played on the tv "I told her she sexy she said period uh purrrr" amiria said sticking her tongue out as she recording herself on video and I hyped her up

"Our bestie so badddd" me and celeni said before we all laughed "nawl we high asf" I spoke up and they nodded their heads "Ya being thots" I heard hitta said as he came in the house with Mari and em trailing behind him "nah my girl ain't no thot she kno better" Mari said to him and maniac agreed with him nodding his head as well.

"I ain't a thot" amiria said speaking up and hitta looked at her smirking "waddup" he said sitting next to her and I shook my head "he done got our bitch" me and celeni said wiping our fake tears and we all laughed after we both said that. "These fuckers are high without us" maniac said to us.

"Who rolled?" Hitta asked curiously and my boyfriend gave he a straight face "who else this fat headed ass girl right here" he said mushing my head as he came to sit next to me "my head ain't fat.." I said mugging him and he nodded "yea bae you right yo head ain't fat it's huge" he said making laugh then I mugged him after

"Bitch ain't shit was funny" I said to him making him grab me up "watch yo mouth mulan" he said and they all laughed before this nigga had me in a headlock but I swung my body getting out the headlock coughing trying to catch my breath "the nigga swung his body" maniac said laughing

"Boy shut up" Celeni said slapping his neck making him mug her before grabbing her neck pulling her closer to him so he can whisper something in her ear and she smiled looking at him before going on her making the rest of us girls go on our phones as well cause we knew.

3 thicc bitches 😘😘

lenii 🎀
He said he gon fuck me 😣😣

Miraa 👻
Bitchhhh I'm tryna see that be like 😂😂

Me
Bitch said she can make her throat stretch BITCH SHOW ME 😭😂😂😂😂😂

Lenii 🎀
Omggg Riah 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Miraa 👻
Byeeeee BITCHHHH 😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

We all laughed making the boys look at us "I hope yall ain't talm bout our homeboy" hitta said to us and we just laughed again "so are we rolling up again?" Maniac asked looking our "yea baby" celeni said kissing his face and smiled hard asl "dis nigga look so evil smiling" Mari said.

"On god look like a bad ahh li kid" hitta said agreeing making maniac laugh a lil "fuck ya talkin bout my girl said I look good asf smiling" he said looking at the boys while I began rolling up the boys continued their conversation while us girls did the same as the music played

"Okay I'm done" I said smiling at everyone "I ain't hitting dat" amiria said to me and I looked at her "pleaseee best for me" I begged and she rolled her eyes giving in and she grabbed the blunt sparking it up before hitting first and then passing it to hitta "onggg our best just ate dat" leni said and I nodded agreeing with her.

"That shit make my chest hurt 😞" Mira said frowning and hitta looked at her shaking his head while hitting the blunt then passing it to Mari "my girl roll fat blunts and dese bitches hit" Mari said taking another puff from the blunt

I watched my man smoke making little ghost here and there "my girl Riah is obsessed" leni said and I smiled "and issss" I said ass Mari passed the blunt to me next "cmere guys" Mira said to us and I got up walking over to the kitchen and we peeped she was on live.

"someone said who is that" Mira said pointing to me "hey yall I'm Riah da baddest thickest bitch in the world" I said turning around to show off my butt "Syriah don't play wit me" we all heard and I looked back to see Mari staring at me hard asl with a new blunt in his hand "okay sir" .

-

Me and the girls had left the guys because they was going out somewhere to handle business as always so we decided to just go out to party just cause we was bored of being in the house "who tf is dat and why they walkin up to us?" Mira asked and I turnt my head seeing some guys was walking up to us and they were smiling hard asl

"you devil girl.?" The guy asked who was leading the rest of the guys "nope why ya asking" I said lying so I can know what's going on "so you ain't his bitch no more" he said and I looked at him with a straight face and he looked at me as well

"you got a pretty face" he said to me I just kept my hard stare "and bitch you got and ugly one" I said making him mug me hard asl and I let out a laugh in his face and he just stared at me "she definitely still fuck wit devil" one of the other guys said "why ya questioning our hmg?"

Celeni and Mira was staring at them "ouuu this maniac girl I want her" one of them said and now all of us was staring at them "whatever ya got going on go check em bout dat" I said rolling my eyes at the men who was in our face looking at us.

"but why when-" next thing you know it's a dead body in front of my face and blood on my face and the guy is laying down dead on the ground face flat and his homies just ran off like everyone else which made me and the girls run off too cause wth "wtf the boys gotta be here then"

"Yea but ion kno where get to yo car" I said to celeni and we all ran to her car "nah wtf I see ppl die but that was crazy" Mira said shaking her head looking at us and I nodded "yup it was"

Devil dickkk 😍😘😍😘😍

Devil dickkk 😍😘😍😘😍
Bring yo ass straight home lil ass girl

Me
yes sir 😞

"Celeni drop me off to my crib" I said frowning.

                            DEVIL DICK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 15.6K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
1.8M 43.8K 42
(*Completed*) Diana Shade was just a strong, smart girl living with her foster parents and brother. She didn't know that soon she was going to be tak...
190K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
5.9M 250K 72
"πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πš•πšŽπš—πš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‹πšŽ πš•πš˜πšžπš 𝚝𝚘𝚘." - - most impressive rankingπŸ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood romance #3 in urban romance #4 in black...