Blaidd x Male reader (Back in...

By Theweirdone1212

Realized that writing a story was fun so I'm doing it here. THIS FOLLOWS MOST OF YOUR POV UNLESS INDICATED B... More

Acronyms and Background Music!
Chapter 1 - He seems...ok
Chapter 2 - An Accident
Chapter 3 - Day 1
Chapter 4 - Illusions (18+ GRAPHIC)
Chapter 5 - Day 2 part 1 (18+?)
Chapter 6 - Day 2 part 2
Chapter 7 - Day 2 part 3 (Blood and self harm 18+)
Chapter 8 - Day 2, part 4 (A deal with a ???)
Chapter 9 - Bonds
Chapter 10 - Merricks Market
Chapter 11 - Fort Haight Part 1 (Violence and graphic 18+)
Chapter 12 - Fort Haight Part 2
Chapter 14 - Does He?

Chapter 13 - Sweet Dreams? (Spicy ;) 18+)

192 5 10
By Theweirdone1212

I'm sitting on the same pillow as before talking to the curse. I was sitting here for a few moments in this space I assumed would be my mind. For once it doesn't bring my anxiety through the roof. I sit here waiting, wondering what kind of talk I am going to have with this annoying second brain. I don't wait long until he finally speaks out to me. 

Curse: "It's been a while hasn't it." 

Y/N: "It's only been a day."

Curse: "Yeah but I miss talking to you" He sounds like he's pouting sarcastically. I don't give him a reaction and just lay down on the huge soft pillow I'm sitting on. 

Y/N: "What are you doing here"

Curse: "Aww darling, why so dismissive? I thought you cared so much for me." 

Y/N: "Can you go away already, I just want to sleep without having you annoy me." I stick out my middle finger into the endless void.

Curse: "As much as I would love to, we have some matters to attend to."

Y/N: "And that would be?"

Curse: "The deals we have made so far"

Y/N: "mhm"

Curse: "I wish I wasn't stuck with such an Insolent tarnished" 

Y/N: "Up yours" I murmur through my yawn feeling tired already.

Curse: "It's about the effects of your soul"

I get up, feeling interested in the topic. As much as I didn't care before, I do now. I want to know what else might happen to me if I keep making these stupid transactions. I feel so stupid for not looking into the fact that what I'm doing is slowly killing me. Looking down at my hand, I still have the same markings from earlier. The texture of my skin looks the same but more, tough if I could describe it. My nails have gotten Sharper and a tad bit longer as well. 

Now that I look at it, It feels weird. I try rubbing it away but nothing happens. It's my physical skin alright.

Y/N: "What are the effects." 

Curse: "Finally caught your attention" He giggles which makes me more annoyed. 

Y/N: "Are you gonna tell me or what."

Curse: "Yes yes, sit up and pay attention. I'm being generous enough to let you know about this. Also for my own sake. I don't want you dying because you overdo it"

I listen to him and look up from where I think the voice is coming from. 

Curse: "Now let's begin."

Curse: "The rules are simple, every time I offer a deal or you voluntarily offer me a deal, we exchange our souls. Depending on how much is exchanged we will always get an equal amount. 

Call it a barter if you may. Although deals can be made upon agreement, I cannot offer a deal unless you are sober and mentally intact. Meaning I can deny or accept the deal how I see fit just like you. But, if your 'instincts' were to kick in, a deal would be acceptable on my end, but you would be the one to decide. If you feel as if your fight or flight response were to kick in, a deal can still be made even if you may act irrational in your decisions. 

Deals cannot be broken during our exchange, once both parties, us in the matter, agree upon the deal, then it will be sealed...Permanently. 

After a deal is completed, whatever the amount of soul is exchanged, you will receive it instantly changing your body physiologically and spiritually. The amount exchanged will also be the cause of how long the deal will be held. If you or I were to make a deal with a very small exchange, then It would not last long. If you or I make a deal with a large exchange, it will last longer. 

This also applies to the potency of the deal. Large exchange means increased abilities by a great amount, and vice versa. 

A good example would be the two deals we have made so far. Since you activated the bloodline curse, you received 1%, which is a great amount of exchange for someone new to the curse. It covered the blood loss, physical damage to your body, and Mana that you spent for the first deal. Compared to the most recent, all it covered was physical damage and blood loss. 

Overall you are currently at 1.5% of the exchanged curse. While it may seem more than the percentage of body mass that is being affected, 1% will remain inside of your soul and the rest will cover your body as it progresses. To put it simply, the body mass of your hand is around 0.5% which correlates to the remaining 0.5% net worth of the 1.5% you have in total. 

An example would be if you had over 60% of the exchanged curse, then 1% would remain in your soul from the first deal, and the 59% would be occurring on your body physiologically.

Adding on, were the deal to end, you still have the permanent exchange physically, but your abilities would shift back to normal. This would explain the increased durability of your right hand, considering it is thick and strong enough to withstand a sharp blade. You also receive increased grip strength because of that permanent physical change.

Now stay with me. As much as that may sound intriguing, the maximum amount of soul exchange I can give you per deal is 0.5%, considering how new you are to this curse. The more deals you make, of course, the higher we can give each other for each deal. Giving too much during the deal can cause demonic psychosis.

This can be deadly for the user since it causes a drastic change to your body. This can also shock the different organs that you house since a good chunk of your body mass has changed towards the Akuma bloodline. Not only can it be deadly, but it can send you into a fit of rage since your emotions will be heightened. 

Another good example would be if you were used to receiving small amounts of poison being injected into your body, of course, you would be able to adapt to it. Receiving a sudden increase of poison out of nowhere will drown your immune system which can cause you to go into shock and may or may not kill you given how your body can fight it off."

Y/N: "This seems like a lot of information to digest."

Curse: "Better to know it than to die being an idiot"

I think to myself trying to come up with a question that I might have.

Y/N: "Why are you telling me this, I thought you would've wanted me to make random deals for your benefit."

Curse: "For once you are right about that, but for me to get what I want, I need to take my time."

Y/N: "Well I guess you'll be waiting for nothing, because that deal, was my last one."

Curse: "..."

He doesn't say anything until I hear maniacal laughter coming from everywhere. The room pulses (F/C) as each chuckle is heard.

Curse: "I'll leave you to your delusions, it's not like I haven't heard that thousands of times. You're not special Y/N. The sooner you give into your fate, the better" 

Y/N: "What makes you think I will" I talk back to him.

I hear nothing in return.

Y/N: "Hey! I'm not done with you!" I stand on the soft pillow looking around in the endless void. But nothing happens. He must have left...to somewhere.

I plop myself down onto the cushion feeling tired of the constant problems I'm getting into. Soon enough the area around me changes into a room of...royalty.

I look around and find myself lying in a soft and luxurious bed with gold accents covering the covers below me. The bed frame is carved out of complex designs that twist and turn toward the ceiling. The furniture inside this large room looks to have accented gold as well, the wood blending well with the expensive designs. The place looks to be that of a royal, a room fit for a lord. 

I almost feel like I shouldn't be here but I digress. I lay myself down on the soft bed and stretch out my limbs feeling tired already. Until I hear a creaking door opening from across the room. 

I sit back up looking to see who might be coming in. The door holds a dark entrance, blocking me from seeing who is coming in. That is until I see a tall figure walk in with full-fledged armor. It matches the designs in the room, with gold accents with strong silver-colored metal covering the figure. It almost looks like it's a beast considering the helmet that it's wearing. 

I tense up a bit from a sudden armored man walking into a room with me with his weapon holstered on his waist. I hop off the bed and ready my stance for anything that they might do. 

their sudden movement scares me as they kneel in front of me, causing their armor to clang onto the floor. I'm taken by surprise by their gesture.

???: "I am back home my love" 

Excuse me?! Why does he sound familiar?

oh no... oh no no no no.

I walk up to the knight in front of me and reach out for their helmet placing my hands on either side of it. I gently lift the piece of armor off the head of the knight. It has a heavy weight to it as I try to uncover who this person is. 

As I finally removed the heavy chunk of armor, It revealed someone I never expected.

Blaidd: "You look rather handsome sunshine" 

Y/N: "W-What?!"

He begins to remove the rest of his armor as he gets back up. First the armor around his legs, then his arms, then the chest plate. he's wearing his usual creme-colored pants and shirt, tightly wrapping around his upper body. His muscles bulge like usual causing me to lower my gaze from his face to his body. 

(Spicy scene coming up. If you do not want to read it for your sake then I suggest skipping this part. Again this next scene will contain sexual content, it is not extreme but It will get into some explicit depictions. I will leave a mark once the end of the scene is finished)

(It will look something like this ~~~~~~)

Blaidd: "Something catch your eye?" He walks towards me, lifting my chin to look up at him. His smug smile is plastered on his face as he gives me a soft and loving expression. "It's been a while since I've seen you last"

I feel my face get hot as I look into those deep purple eyes of his, his face being a few inches away from mine. I feel my body get hot and warm as he looks back at me with hungry eyes. Something about him looking at me makes me feel like something is growing inside of me.

My instincts finally kick in and I push away from his grip, landing myself on the edge of the soft bed. I sink into it as I try to regain my composure after being so close to him. 

Y/N: "W-what is this?!"

The wolf doesn't say anything and continues to walk towards me, I can hear his hungry growl rumbling in his chest as he licks his lips. He's the predator and I'm the prey.

I continue to back away from him and crawl backward on the bed. This doesn't stop the wolf as he soon removes his shirt and crawls onto the bed, following me. Fuckin hell. My head finally hits the headboard of the bed, which stops me from backing up from this beast. 

He notices this and grabs me around my ankle, yanking me back to the middle of the bed, His grip on me is strong, really strong. I can feel the rumble of his chest vibrate onto the bed as he growls in pleasure. He lifts my shirt and gropes my chest, exposing my upper torso to him.

Y/N: "B-blaidd!"

Before I get to say anything else he presses his face into mine, connecting our lips. I can't help but stiffen up from shock as he presses into me. I sit there doing nothing, not knowing what to do in this situation. The world around me disappears, feeling like nothing else matters anymore. Everything that might scare me or hurt me is suddenly erased from existence. 

His earthy musk hits my nose which causes me to melt into him, feeling hotter from his entrancing smell. I can't help but give in to him, letting him have me in the moment. 

As much as I prefer myself to be in this situation I can't help but feel so small compared to him. It's been so long since I have been with someone like this, I miss it. It's like a starving feeling inside of my stomach, wanting and itching for more. 

I finally push back against him, my arms wandering up his chest, feeling the soft but hard muscles that he has. Groping his chest in the process which releases a moan from the wolf. 

Before I know it, he pushes his tongue against my lips, asking me to enter. I respond to him and part my lips, feeling his wet tongue slide against mine as we push hard against each other. The hungry wolf pushes my legs apart, making me straddle his hips as he continues to kiss me. 

I can feel his excitement pressing up against me as he grinds his body against mine. My body responds as well, pushing my hips back towards his groin. He picks up the pace as we clash our lips together, waves of shock and electricity spark around my body. He puts a hand behind my head, supporting it and keeping me in place. His tongue explores the entirety of my mouth and so do I with his. His taste is invigorating. I can feel his sharp teeth, almost pricking at my tongue. I moan again from the kiss, he knows what he's doing to me, and he knows how it's making me addicted.

What feels like a never-ending kiss we both decide to get some air before we suffocate ourselves. 

As we part ways, we gasp after our intense session, leaving a string of saliva. I feel myself wanting more. It doesn't take much longer until the wolf starts attacking my neck with a flurry of kisses and bites. They send me into the world of bliss as the area ignites with pleasure. He hits my shoulder and takes a deep bite right into it causing me to gasp in response. Another wave of pleasure rushes over me. Although his teeth feel like they are digging into me, it lights me on fire. I moan in response, which releases another growl from Blaidd. Thankfully his sharp fangs don't break skin. 

I can feel him get rather annoyed at his restricted area beneath us as he continues to grind against me. He stops kissing me and begins to slowly remove his pants. I look down with hungry eyes as I anticipate what he has hiding underneath that clothing. I can already see the outline, he's huge. Just feeling him that close to me, only two layers of fabric away from fully getting into our little fun makes me wonder about his size. 

Just as he's about to reveal the goods a bright light flashes from his pubic region which blinds me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything disappears and I find myself staring up at the tent. The sun is peaking through the entrance and flashing me directly over my eyes. I sit up and feel my face get hot after that dream.

what the fuck was that?! Did I just have a fucking wet dream about Blaidd?!

I hear snoring right next to me, Blaidd seems to be asleep still, he's still on his side of the tent lying on his back, arms stretched out and relaxed as he sleeps. I can hear a faint snoring sound as his chest rises and falls. I can't help but stare at him, wondering if that dream was real or not. Considering I'm sleeping with him in his tent...Well, not sleeping with him, but pretty damn close.

I'm still excited by that dream. I try and hide it before Blaidd gets up, not wanting things to be weird. I can still feel something inside my chest, it's scary, but also happy. 

It's a sense of longing, not only for touch but for being cared for. But why by him? Why Blaidd? I barely know him for god's sake! There's no way Ranni is great at playing matchmaker.

But what if she's right?

Looking back at the sleeping wolf I get the same feeling as a few moments ago. I feel great just by looking at him. Just thinking about him is making my head spin. Even if I did like him, I can't assume that he can reciprocate those feelings. 

Back in the market, he did feel embarrassed when that prick called me his concubine...But was it a normal reaction anyone would have if someone was exposed to having one? 

I keep staring at him, wondering more about the wolf. My eyes wander around the details of his face which then wander down his body, right onto his...

for fucks sake!

Y/N: "Ughhhhh. Why me" 

Ranni did fuck me over with this guy. As much as I don't want to admit, he is charming, goofy, and interesting. Compared to me, we are opposite people. Although that's the case...

Would it work out between us? I look back at the time we spent together in the market. He was so kind to me. We played games and he even treated me to some food. Almost like I was his already. The way he calls me sunshine. I smile at his past actions. 

I feel a blush spread all around my face. I feel like I'm a red tomato. 

I try to not entertain the thought, not wanting to lead myself to a false delusion. There's no way I like him like that, the same goes for him.

We'll just have to see what waits for him and me in the future. 

And maybe, if there's a chance...

I might be ok with it. 

Authors Note:

Hello again!

wow that scene was...wow

This is my first time writing something like this so don't blame me if it sounds weird. I tried experimenting and wanted to progress how Y/N felt about Blaidd since not much has gone into their relationship with each other. This book is literally about those two. 

On another piece of news!

This update does seem a bit small but I wanted to at least grow upon the lore for Y/N's curse and also feed you all with something a little more explicit ;) 

Future chapters have also been worked on and I'm currently building upon the basic storyline for these two love birds. This would make updates a lot easier to finish.

Of course, if there's any feedback let me know! I always miss spelling mistakes and will check back to fix them once someone finds them.

And of COURSE! Don't forget to follow, like, and comment on how you felt about this chapter, It is always fun to hear what you guys have to say!

Until the next update!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 675 20
“So you’re basically saying that I'm not allowed to love?” “No, you are allowed to love, just not him.” My father told me. I got up out my seat and s...
My Owners By

Vampire

3.5K 44 29
"Is this why you waited until I was 18?" I shoved him away from me. Walking to the door "Fuck you and your boy's I'm out. I'm nobody's play thing. Y...
10.4K 94 18
You moved to Stardew valley to get away from your boring job in Zuzu city. You didn't plan on meeting someone special there, until you met him. :) Ra...
12.6K 187 2
"Arise now, ye Tarnished. Ye dead, who yet live. The call of long-lost grace speaks to us all!" It was a simple, yet grand purpose to those given a s...