More than anything-Ryan Garcia

By pedridaa

Ryan and Irene dated in middle school and they are retrying their relationship since up they grew apart. "The... More

new york city 1

171 7 3
By pedridaa

"Good morning Irene" Ryan said putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Good morning Ryan" I said Turing around to face him.

We had just moved into this house last night and it was our first time sleeping in it.

"So how'd you sleep?" I asked moving his hair off his face.

"I slept so good, you?" He asked yawning.

"Good. Are you sure you slept?" I laughed.

"No, I couldn't sleep. But I'll sleep on the plane" he said closing his eyes.

"Oh yeah it's leaving in 3 hours right?" I asked sitting up.

"Yeah, I haven't even started packing." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"We're gonna be in nyc for a week isn't that so cool" I said grabbing 2 suitcases out the closet.

"It is" he said.

"Here" I said and gave him his suitcase.

"I'm gonna go pack" I said leaving his room and walking into mine.

"I don't know what to pack" I whined to myself when I felt two arms snake around my waist.

"Me either" he mumbled,

"We should pack lots of matching outfits" I said and smiled,

"Yes, like what?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"I don't know" I whispered.

"How about u pack whatever u like and I'll find clothes to match you" he said smiling.

"How can you be cute and smart?" I asked putting my hands on his hands.

"Not sure" he said kissing my cheek.

"Whatever" I said and started walking to my closet.

___

"I'm finally done" I said laying on the floor.

"Oh my, it's been 2 hours" he said grinning.

"We have to leave soon" I said taking the suitcases down stairs.

"So what do you wanna do before we leave for a week?" He asked.

"I want to eat" I said.

"That's all?" He asked walking to the kitchen.

"Yep" I said and walked after him.

"Snack or real food?" He asked

"Big snack" I said smiling.

"Fruit?" He asked pointing at me.

"Oh yes" I said and smiled.

"Here" he said as he handed me a plate with strawberry's, pineapple, watermelon, and some cranberry's.

"Thank you" I said as I started to eat.

"The driver is going to be here in 5 mins" he said checking his phone.

"Okay, I'm almost done do you want some?" I asked looking at him.

"Sure" he said and ate some pineapple.

"The drivers here." He said and put the plate in the sink.

"Okay let's go" I said and grabbed my suitcase, and backpack.

As we walked outside it was super hot, we're used to the hot since we live in la. I had already checked the New York weather and it was gonna be a huge change, it's super cold out there.

"Thank you" we said as the driver opened our door.

"It's gonna be a 10 min drive to the airport, then we'll get on the plane for 6 hours and 30 mins." I said as Ryan laid his head on my shoulder.

"Mhm" he mumbled and was clearly falling asleep.
___
"Finally" he said as we got on the jet.

"Ryan that took 25 minutes" I said as I looked at the time on my phone.

"I'm tired" he said and walked towards the bedroom.

"Thank you" I said to the man who put our suitcases in a closet.

"Irene!" Ryan whined loudly.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I grabbed my laptop.

"Hurry" he said lying down on the bed.

"I'm here" I said as I took my shoes off and placed them next to the bed.

As I took my shoes off I looked at Ryan to see his open his arms and motion me to come over. I opened my laptop, quickly found a movie and put it on the bed before I laid down with him.

"No" he mumbled when I laid on him.

"Hm?" I questioned looking at him sit up.

"I'm on top." He said laying his head in the crook of my neck.

I'm not sure why, but when he said that my body tensed up. I know he didn't mean it sexually but it still felt like it.

"You're so cold" I said and I put a hand on his head and the other hand on his back.

"You're warm" he said as I felt him smile.

"The plane is about to take off right now" I whispered into his ear.

"Shhh" he said as he put a hand on my mouth and started to fall asleep.
___
I woke up to Ryan pulling me on top of him.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at him.

"Cuddle" he simply said and smiled at me.

"Okay, wanna watch a movie?" I asked

"yes" he said and played with my hair.

"What movie?" I asked sitting up.

"White chicks." He said and smiled.

"We watch that movie every other day." I said and looked at him.

"And we'll watch it again!" He said and smiled.

"Fine" i muttered and put it on.
___

"We have an hour and a half before we get to New York." He said and pulled me on top of him.

"Still?" I groaned.

"Yeah, sorry" he said kissing my cheek.

"It's okay" I said and laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said and got up and walked towards the bathroom.

When finished using the bathrrom I noticed a little red thing on my neck being covered by my hair. When I moved my hair back to see what was on my neck I noticed it was a hickey.

"Ryan!" I yelled as I walked back to the bedroom.

"What happend?" he asked worried.

"My neck" I said pointing at the hickey.

"Oh, sorry" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay but when did you do it? I never felt anything" I asked confused.

"Last night" he trailed off.

"What?" I asked thinking he was joking.

"Yeah, last night when we were sleeping I gave you it." He said smiling.

"So I've been walking around all day with it?" I asked shocked.

"Mhm" he mumbled and jumped back on the bed motioning me to come over.

"We can take another nap" I said then kissed his cheek.
___
"Irene, wake up" Ryan said kissing my cheek.

"Already?" I asked.

"Yes we're here." He said picking me up bridal style.

"Once we get to the hotel we can sleep then I have to wake up early for the match tomorrow." He said.

As we got to the car he put me in first then sat down next to me. He put my seatbelt on then he put my head on his shoulder so I could sleep.

___
"I love you, goodnight." He said and gave me a peck before laying down.

"I love you too" I said and layed down next to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
608K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...