(On hold)"Can The Tics Save H...

By dejart15

Allison Wolf is a normal, happy, 15 year old girl, with a loving family,and a few friends, well that's what e... More

Just saying hi
Chapter 1: Who i am (edited)
Chapter 2: Abuse (edited)
Chapter 3: Ticks From Who (edited)
Chapter 4: Not A Dream (edited)
Chapter 5: Lazy Day (edited)
Chapter 6: kidnapped (edited)
Not an update sorry
not an update
Chapter 7: Voices
Chapter 8: Nightmares
sorry
Chapter 9: Waking up
Not an update
Im sorry

Editing this shit

46 0 0
By dejart15

Ok so I don't really know if anybody really cares but I have been out of school for two week and im finally getting back to this. I was reading over just the first chapter and I am so disappointed in myself I mean there are so many mistakes and wrong words because I did it on my phone so it auto changed everything. I also didn't really like how short it was so I have made the decision to basically start over. the story will still be probably 80 to 90% the same because I really like the idea but im going to put more detail into probably all of the chapters I have done so far as well as fix them up. if you still want to read this story I am amazed at how awesome you are because this was really bad but don't worry after I fix it up I hope it is a lot better. I can also finally get chapters out at a good time after I fix up the few that are already out. so that's it for now I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
2.4K 126 42
She was on the run, from whom you might ask, no one knew. To protect her self she has to hide among the humans as a human male. While in hiding she...
218 0 13
At 16 years of age, her arms, legs, and stomach are covered in scars and fresh cuts. To her, they seem like old friends never to be forgotten. Olivia...
Stalkers By zuma

Fanfiction

311 4 21
Nuhthayneille was a 'normal' kid until he turned 15, when all the weirdness happened.. He didn't know what was happening to him during all of the wei...