Have Lost In Paradise (El Dor...

By Orianixxx

"Letting go isn't about weak, it's about accepting the fact that nothing last forever. The only way to move f... More

Author Note's
A love untold
Kefálaio éna: Him
Kefálaio dyo: Paradise
Kefálaio tríto: Who is he?

Prologue

29 3 0
By Orianixxx

Ry Pov's

"Paradise..

"Illusive..

"Exquisite..

"Peace..

"That's exactly what Fleur is in my eyes."

Fleur Pov's

"My Fleur. You are my once and forever always remember that"

"Ry. I love yo.." I'm not done with what I'm going to say when Ry speaks again.

"S-so I did something that I knew would h-hurt you too much. I am not asking for your forgiveness for what I have done." Ry said in a cracking voice. I'm confused by what he's saying.

"No matter what you have done. I will forgive you. Promise me, Ry, that I will see you again, not only here in paradise but in the real world." I responded to him.

"My Fleur. I can't p-promise that. But I assure you that you will see the real world again," He said, and I felt him hug me tighter so I hugged him back

"Without me.." He said again while sobbing.

---

AN: This is the second Wattpad story I made and it is still ongoing. I hope you will support it as well as supporting Cruel Love. Thank you!!

-I'm not good in writing so don't expect my works to be perfect. Expect TYPOGRAPICAL and GRAMMATICAL errors. Open for Criticism. VOTE AND COMMENTS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 1.4K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
69.2K 3.4K 25
Abhimanyu Agnivanshi Rathore, Business Tycoon & the king of Udaipur. Hates everyone except his work. Family, friends all betrayed him. "I live in a...
80.5K 7.9K 53
Nandini Verma was 18 when she penned her first story, a tale of passion, betrayal, and revenge. It was a masterpiece, poised for publication. But on...
1M 46K 100
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was transmigrated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill secon...