FATE'S SERENADE

By authorjuni

In a world where trust is a luxury, one family's legacy becomes a battleground for survival. dreams clash wit... More

PROLOGUE:
PRESENT:
Was it him?

PANIC ATTACK:

20 5 3
By authorjuni

"MAAM," her secretary and best friend, called out. "I've been trying to get your attention for a while. What's going on? You seemed lost in thought."

"Nothing, just got a bit distracted," she replied, her voice trailing off.

Minji continued, "Tomorrow, we have a collaboration with a company called Trend Trove. It's scheduled for 10 a.m. The CEO's name is Rocco........"

Suddenly, she felt a strange pain in her head, her vision blurred, and she found it hard to breathe. Memories of a panic attack from the past flooded her mind, overwhelming her.
Minji, noticing her distress, rushed to her side, helping her to sit down.

"Ma'am, are you okay? I think you should consult a doctor. It's been days since I've seen you struggling with the same situation."

"It's fine, Minji. Maybe it's because I've been thinking a lot lately."

As she came home, she found her daughter crying in her room. She rushed to her and hugged her, asking what happened.

 Minnie said, "Mom, my friends made fun of me and even bullied me, saying I don't have a father and my mom is single."

"Oh, my kiddo, it's okay. I love you, my babe. You don't need a father because I'm your father, mother, everything. Why don't you talk back?"

"No, Mom, I'm scared. They'll tease me. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. They're hurting me, Mom," she cried and cried.

"Okay, will you go tomorrow if I come with you?"

Her daughter thought for a moment and said, "Yes, I will go."

"Okay, then. Now, go to sleep. Did you eat anything?"

"Yes, Mom. Aunt made me my favorite food."

"Oh, great. Then," she kissed her on the forehead and helped her to sleep

The next morning, she drove her daughter to school in her Lamborghini. When Minnie's teachers and friends saw her mother, they were amazed by her looks. As she addressed the issue of bullying, the teachers expressed concern as they were unaware of the full extent of the situation. They assured her that Minnie wouldn't face bullying anymore..

(A/N): guyss you will find that lambo in next chap <3 😌🥲 love you guys smm

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART <3.......Please vote, follow me, and don't forget to share. Thank you.❤️😭🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.6M 286K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
17.3K 749 28
A human being? My mate? A vampire mate? _________________________ What will happen if a human being is a vampire mate? Will he accept her? Will she a...