Bad Vibes

By phantomxpower

Sometimes feeling the pain is the only way to feel better. Give me your bad vibes. {{A compilation work of pr... More

Alone
Emotional Orphan
R
stop.

talking never helps.

2 1 0
By phantomxpower

They say if you're depressed, you should talk to someone. This talk is supposed to open your eyes, show you that life really is worth living, or at least that your problems are more manageable than you thought.

What do you do when it doesn't?

What do you do when that talk only solidifies in your mind that your life isn't worth living? When you see clear as day that there's no way out? When every solution they offer is one you've already tried, and it got you nowhere?

What do I do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 17.8K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...